Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

CREDITS is one of the very good coins that have been listed on the market in the near future. If you have carefully studied its white paper, I believe you will hold it for a long time.

We already studied the whitepaper.
Its a pdf made from marketers to impress newcomers with fancy words and stupid plans of 1000x price prediction.
Did you read it yourself or you just came here to convince newcomers to join these scammers?

Every "experienced" member on this forum that support scammers have also responsibility about people get scammed.
I will create a topic that i will add there every account that support scammers so everybody can know about them.
Like this people will avoid listening to these accounts that praise scammers for now and for future suggestions.

I have already created a list with 24 accounts.
Any help would be appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vikaletor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

I'm interested in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

So you will be interested more when you try their pre-beta
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

Credits offers a new blockchain for financial markets with great opportunities. I been following this project for a long time, i think that it has good prospects for successful development. I wanted to ask the team members when the release of the working version of the blockchain is expected and when it will be possible to exchange the ERC20 tokens for real CS coins?

For now CREDITS have implemented a Pre-Beta Release of the platform! According to their plans, Full Beta Release is shedulled for April 2018, and Full Platform Release is shedulled for June 2018, when Android, IOS and Desktop Wallets will be available. CREDITS Whitepaper -  "After launching the release version of the system, a fixed amount of 1,000,000,000 CREDITS will be issued. They will be exchanged for ERC20 standard tokens, issued at the initial token sale. They will be exchanged at a fixed exchange rate: 1 ERC20 standard token = 1 CREDITS monetary unit."
Full CREDITS Whitepaper here https://credits.com/Content/Docs/TechnicalWhitePaperCREDITSEng.pdf !

Vikaletor

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

It is certain that the scam claims are adversely affected. The team needs to do something urgently. otherwise there may be worse results in the future. it may not recover anymore.

Why are you so pessimistic? Credits  team works hard and achieve their goals, they don't worry about fudders because when the world will see their results no one will remember about fud comments.
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

ROFL the amount of shallow shillers is amazing. I suppose they did find new 'community promoters' they were looking for. Do they give you like templates or something you have to write when promoting this shitcoin? 'Team works hard, beta is amazing, fastest blockchain in the world' or do you just copy/paste random stuff from that awful whitepaper? I mean what the fuck, only an uneducated 3rd world person would fall for that stuff while others are just acting like this is the best coin ever in order to hype it and gain money.
sebastian787

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

It is certain that the scam claims are adversely affected. The team needs to do something urgently. otherwise there may be worse results in the future. it may not recover anymore.

Why are you so pessimistic? Credits  team works hard and achieve their goals, they don't worry about fudders because when the world will see their results no one will remember about fud comments.

One more new account praising scammers. The bounty is over. If you took part in another bounty offer inform us so we can check it.
If you invested try to not convince newcomers to invest too for your personal gain as they will get scammed.
You and many others paid shillers here, you are nothing more than parasites of the crypto industry.

sebastian787

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

ROFL the amount of shallow shillers is amazing. I suppose they did find new 'community promoters' they were looking for. Do they give you like templates or something you have to write when promoting this shitcoin? 'Team works hard, beta is amazing, fastest blockchain in the world' or do you just copy/paste random stuff from that awful whitepaper? I mean what the fuck, only an uneducated 3rd world person would fall for that stuff while others are just acting like this is the best coin ever in order to hype it and gain money.

Thats that im trying to find too as i realized the pattern here.
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

when I read the price prediction here I have to throw up.

This shit will NEVER go up, as only moon boys who think they will get rich by this shitcoin, buy it.

It's so ridiculous.

Well give some good reasons for what you're saying here, please. Everything in the work of Credits tells that the price will increase. Let's see what will be after the release of Beta
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

One more new account praising scammers. The bounty is over. If you took part in another bounty offer inform us so we can check it.
If you invested try to not convince newcomers to invest too for your personal gain as they will get scammed.
You and many others paid shillers here, you are nothing more than parasites of the crypto industry.

So if newcomers came here, in Credits forum, why should I be silent? I don't convince them in another places. I'm just an investor and big fan of Credits team and things that they are going to do with blockchain technologies in different spheres of our lives. So also I can say that you're just a paid fudder
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

Credits offers a new blockchain for financial markets with great opportunities. I been following this project for a long time, i think that it has good prospects for successful development. I wanted to ask the team members when the release of the working version of the blockchain is expected and when it will be possible to exchange the ERC20 tokens for real CS coins?

For now CREDITS have implemented a Pre-Beta Release of the platform! According to their plans, Full Beta Release is shedulled for April 2018, and Full Platform Release is shedulled for June 2018, when Android, IOS and Desktop Wallets will be available. CREDITS Whitepaper -  "After launching the release version of the system, a fixed amount of 1,000,000,000 CREDITS will be issued. They will be exchanged for ERC20 standard tokens, issued at the initial token sale. They will be exchanged at a fixed exchange rate: 1 ERC20 standard token = 1 CREDITS monetary unit."
Full CREDITS Whitepaper here https://credits.com/Content/Docs/TechnicalWhitePaperCREDITSEng.pdf !

Yes, every investor and follower is waiting for this event. Me too. Good luck in achieving 1 mln tps, team!
therat

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

Hahaha this is awesome
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

What is this? Would you mind explaining it in more details, please. I guess those icons related to crypto exchanges, but I don't know their names. Highly appreciate if you can give me hints. Thanks in advance.

These are the dates when CREDITS got listed on those exchanges!

There also will be Bittrex and Binance soon. And Huobi, I hope. Just wait for it
therat

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

Lol you can be sure Binance won't touch this. Just wait for it.
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

News from CREDITS
CREDITS CTO & Co-Founder Eugeniy Butyaev and COO David Kolmakhidze will take part in Hey! Blockchain Conference in Hanoi, Vietnam on April 22.
(Hey! blockchain - Blockchain Highlight Conference aims to provide a destination where crypto experts share in-depth knowledge about Blockchain technology together with investment strategies in this emerging market.) See the news on Twitter https://twitter.com/creditscom/status/983351877873127424 !

Show your investors and all the world what you have and what you're going to do. And make good partnership there. I'd like to visit this event, too, but cannot do that right now
therat

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

I hope they make some more interesting partnerships like this one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/?st=JFTUH7K4&sh=26e82231
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

This shit will NEVER go up, as only moon boys who think they will get rich by this shitcoin, buy it.

It's so ridiculous.

yeah your right I bought it when it was 4500 something   satoshi now I double the money I have but I won't sell them coins just want to see how far  this scam would go  most alcoins are scam  likely but people don't give a shit  about technology they're  just out there  to make money.

One more fudder writing like a robot? Welcome! If you really have CS, please, HODL, then you will not regret about it. But it's only my opinion. Do what you want. But don't cry later.
cryptodaptor

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

It's so ridiculous.

yeah your right I bought it when it was 4500 something   satoshi now I double the money I have but I won't sell them coins just want to see how far  this scam would go  most alcoins are scam  likely but people don't give a shit  about technology they're  just out there  to make money.

One more fudder writing like a robot? Welcome! If you really have CS, please, HODL, then you will not regret about it. But it's only my opinion. Do what you want. But don't cry later.
All these fudders here must be millionaire investors telling people to watch out for this and watch out for that. Bet you must of these fudders dont own a single
cryptocurrency. That is why there are winners and losers. "He who dares wins - Delboy Trotter"
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

CREDITS is one of the very good coins that have been listed on the market in the near future. If you have carefully studied its white paper, I believe you will hold it for a long time.

We already studied the whitepaper.
Its a pdf made from marketers to impress newcomers with fancy words and stupid plans of 1000x price prediction.
Did you read it yourself or you just came here to convince newcomers to join these scammers?

Every "experienced" member on this forum that support scammers have also responsibility about people get scammed.
I will create a topic that i will add there every account that support scammers so everybody can know about them.
Like this people will avoid listening to these accounts that praise scammers for now and for future suggestions.

I have already created a list with 24 accounts.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sp are you going to publish it here? Maybe one of them will make a list of fuddrs, and you will take first place. Are you happy to hear that? Leave CS investors and fans in peace, please.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

I have asked that before but does anyone know when the truth will come to light and we can see whether all those transactions can happen within a short period of time?

give them time to fix things up.. so far their beta test is working nicely and only a matter of time before they release a full working product to the public. lets just wait and see if they will deliver or not. Still holding some 6000 CS from bounty work and i am positive that this can easily hit $10 each when the market recovers.

If there is a working beta, isn't it possible to judge based on that beta how many transactions they could facilitate as of now? Is it a million?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
SuWide

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

There is no proof. Empty GitHub and the code that we saw was totally rubbish:

- MD5 Hashes
- No encapsulation
- No inheritance

They "did" 400 thousand transactions on one physical server.

This guy did 1,5 Million transaction with Ethereum one physical server:

https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

btw. do you know why credits is currently dropping? Because the first moon boys, who thought they would be millionaires overnight, are jumping to the next "100(0)x" coin.

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: