Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

This is even worse than Verge and that is pretty hard to achieve. Community is almost the same, brainwashed, stubborn and euphoric people combined with a bunch of intentional shillers aware of what's going on. Where money gets involved, every rational thinking is forbidden.
I think you should show up your evidence.
Which serious stuffs led you to such aggressive assertion about CREDITS project, which looks likely good one and has strong community ?

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

This community consists of deluded and brainwashed people who know nothing about the tech, acting ignorant and following some blatant advice. Along with a huge amount of shillers hoping this scam will make them money based on pure hype and manipulated tests.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/86iwzr/credits_is_now_doing_illegal_marketing_showing/

https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/860gua/ethereum_scaled_to_15_mil_tps_for_fun_how_is/

https://np.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

Its time we take action on fake accounts and bots that have been created to promote scammers, on paid shillers and greedy investors, that are willing to support scammers for their personal gain no matter if others get scammed. Its time for them to be judged for their value as they are destroying this industry and they have also a huge responsibility on people that get scammed and loosing their funds.
They are destroying this industry by creating fake hypes with uselles updates and articles, price predictions, manipulating people and contents, creating fake accounts to support or defend their statements, presenting false achievements and replying  on every common sense critic that is made by presenting facts, that he is a paid FUDer.
They are trying really hard to convince newcomers to invest on the ico they support by fake hypes every day so the price will increace and make their profit.
Some of the accounts here are bounty hunters that they dont even care if you get scammed so you should reconsider if you are going to value their future comments and opinion.

Here we need to state that any potential investor and newcomer on the crypto industry is responsible too by not getting enough knowledge or doing a research before he invests his money, but the solution to this problem is the rest of us we present facts and value and not by trying to scam them and to take advantage on their weak position and excitement.
That is pure manipulation.

Scammers are the parasites of this industry and they should be eliminated.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3300356.0
cryptodaptor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

Its time we take action on fake accounts and bots that have been created to promote scammers, on paid shillers and greedy investors, that are willing to support scammers for their personal gain no matter if others get scammed. Its time for them to be judged for their value as they are destroying this industry and they have also a huge responsibility on people that get scammed and loosing their funds.
They are destroying this industry by creating fake hypes with uselles updates and articles, price predictions, manipulating people and contents, creating fake accounts to support or defend their statements, presenting false achievements and replying  on every common sense critic that is made by presenting facts, that he is a paid FUDer.
They are trying really hard to convince newcomers to invest on the ico they support by fake hypes every day so the price will increace and make their profit.
Some of the accounts here are bounty hunters that they dont even care if you get scammed so you should reconsider if you are going to value their future comments and opinion.

Here we need to state that any potential investor and newcomer on the crypto industry is responsible too by not getting enough knowledge or doing a research before he invests his money, but the solution to this problem is the rest of us we present facts and value and not by trying to scam them and to take advantage on their weak position and excitement.

You fud is weak, Credits is strong.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

You fud is weak, Credits is strong.

Shilling is weak but too many dumb people buying shit up Cheesy
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

I'm not worried about the team's serious intentions. I am sure that a strong pump is waiting for us soon. We have to wait for the good news.
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

Hey guys, good luck with CREDITS Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 200K+ monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

here you can check all the necessary information about credits.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3172280.0
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

This is even worse than Verge and that is pretty hard to achieve. Community is almost the same, brainwashed, stubborn and euphoric people combined with a bunch of intentional shillers aware of what's going on. Where money gets involved, every rational thinking is forbidden.

I disagree, verge is pretty good with rumor based pumps and drama creation. Verge and Tron are bigger scams than credits scam. Credits scam is for trapping complete noob and youtube crowd.
SuWide

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

I disagree, verge is pretty good with rumor based pumps and drama creation. Verge and Tron are bigger scams than credits scam. Credits scam is for trapping complete noob and youtube crowd.

I'm not even sure whether credits is a scam.

A scam would it be if they took the money an ran.

It just seems that they are a bunch of non IT guys trying to produce something.
Its really a big mess. Shit product, massive lies and fake partnerships.

Huge shilling of big gains to noobs. Period
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

Guys, for your convenience we moved our meet-up in Shanghai to the evening time on Thursday. See you on April 12 at The Caxton, 374 Dagu Road, from 19:00 onwards. Burgers, beers and chats about blockchain. Please RSVP to pr@credits.com or in the comments with your phone number if you are planning to join us.

Link: https://credits.com/ru/Home/New_Ins/4386
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

The seventh part of our developer's journal is out! This time we will tell you what problems our developers team faced with and in what direction we plan to develop our platform. Read the full article by following the link!

Link: https://medium.com/@credits/error-correction-d6c3d81550cb
Dwarfalamei

Activity: 360
Merit: 103

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

Excellent, that you fixed errors. It's good that you can not send a transaction to the wrong wallet. It's also good that there was confirmation of transactions.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

I'm not worried about the team's serious intentions. I am sure that a strong pump is waiting for us soon. We have to wait for the good news.

I agree with you, and i think the price of credits token will increase in the future. Let's wait for the good news from the team about this project.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

A new update of CREDITS pre-beta is now available for download.
Please uninstall the older version prior to installing the updated one. New node available here - https://credits.com/en/Home/Node
Additions:
- Balance update button
- Saving keys to file, selecting a file to save
- Downloading keys from the file
- Pooling time and pool hash added to the transaction transmission packet

Kernel bug fixing:
- Correction to an incomplete display of transaction details activated by the “view transaction detail” button
- Removed option for sending a transaction to an invalid wallet
- Removed option for executing an unconfirmed transaction
- Correction of the keepAlive mechanism errors
- Correction of mistakes in generating a datagram with the largest possible number of transactions
- correction to the key pair encoding
- kernel code optimization

Visual changes:
- page number in the transaction history is made invisible by overlapping buttons
- input data in the address field falls outside of the workspace
- the number of scrolled pages in the transaction history is not limited by their content

zossia

Activity: 147
Merit: 19

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

What makes you think this is a shitcoin.
You have not even given them a chance to show their main platform.
So according to your irritional logic, if a company produces software and it gets critized
then its automatically a shitcoin?
If you dont have anything constructive with hard facts, your just another mouth piece so keep quite.
I don't know why he doesn't also go to Verge, Tron, etc. forums to tell them about their shitcoin. I guess Credits or someone from their team did something to him in his sleep and he still has nightmares.

I think its as simple as he doesnt like Russians or something stupid like that.

Love russians especially "those" women recommended by president of the universe Putin. Tron,Verge are scams more refined scams than credits scam. I think you are targeting lower level scams. I would back a scam that attacks biggest scam in Crypto aka Ripple scam.

On the one hand, you want to exterminate scammers, but on the other hand, you are against the innovation of KYC ... I think BTC moderators should start with the ban on publishing ICO if your rank is lower than Full member.

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

Lol you idiots, this shitcoin is busted and there is nothing you can do about it other than pretend like nothing is happening and saying that everyone is paid to fud. While at the same time Credits looking to pay more people to shill this scam. Great job you two are doing, how much are they paying you now? I hope it's not in CS because that would really suck. I bet it is actually, gives you one more reason to blatantly defend this shitcoin and write absolutely irrelevant and pointless stuff.
wow this tone and inappropriate words, I just sent the report to the forum moderator, I hope he will remove this message with you.
Did you see the tone of your "friends" on previous pages too or you choose only the tone from specific guys?
You scams are so pathetic.
If we start reporting credits fake accounts and bots, the paid shillers, the scam supporters and the rest, the moderators will be busy for a month just with this topic.

Actually it's your "friends" - That you play with them in some way interesting only to you play. I came here and saw the insult directed at all - so that you and your accusations are not interesting, once you allow yourself to insult the members of this forum - to me you're nothing, a child who can't even explain why he's yelling - you haven't lost money in this project, and if invested - now would be a huge plus, so shut your  mouth and don't lie here anymore, you're just a sucker.

luckyman0160

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:23:57 PM

So according to your irritional logic, if a company produces software and it gets critized
If you dont have anything constructive with hard facts, your just another mouth piece so keep quite.
I don't know why he doesn't also go to Verge, Tron, etc. forums to tell them about their shitcoin. I guess Credits or someone from their team did something to him in his sleep and he still has nightmares.

Love russians especially "those" women recommended by president of the universe Putin. Tron,Verge are scams more refined scams than credits scam. I think you are targeting lower level scams. I would back a scam that attacks biggest scam in Crypto aka Ripple scam.

On the one hand, you want to exterminate scammers, but on the other hand, you are against the innovation of KYC ... I think BTC moderators should start with the ban on publishing ICO if your rank is lower than Full member.

That's a really great idea! ICO can be posted only with a rank of a Full member or higher! If the project ends up to be a scum, then the full member will be band for a year or so!!!

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

With the recent updates about nodes, I'm surprised that Credits is not increasing it should be increasing because all the other coins are now in green I don't want to blame this on fuds, because if this project is real then they can stand this fuds, let us see in the coming weeks
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:46:26 AM

That's a really great idea! ICO can be posted only with a rank of a Full member or higher! If the project ends up to be a scum, then the full member will be band for a year or so!!!

There are already ideas and developments - on how to conduct the ICO partially entrusted with the responsibility of the Manager's bounty, but there can be no question of the application of punishment against him, in fact it is enough that his reputation is tarnished.

Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:33:52 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 02:59:42 AM by Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

With the recent updates about nodes, I'm surprised that Credits is not increasing it should be increasing because all the other coins are now in green I don't want to blame this on fuds, because if this project is real then they can stand this fuds, let us see in the coming weeks

Fear of an attack on Russian troops, by Donald Trump in Syria, which could also mean a broader war in the Middle East is pitting the U.S. against Russia.

It seems like a reasonable concern, and given how many Americans hold Credits, some may choose to dump them in the worst case scenario.

The other thing that is crystal clear to me, is the apparent deliberate move to trash their own reputation, by publishing that stupid question and answer piece, recently, which was supposed to be a live broadcast, but they claimed due to "technical issues," couldn't go forward.  

Give me a break, you can always find another way to conduct a live session, even if you're on the road, if anything, so as to keep your word with investors. This was deliberately designed to FUD their own coin, I suspect, which tells me that they're likely about to be released on Binance, possibly, and this is setting the stage for a dramatic increase.

Half the big moves in this coin can be traced to some sort of enhanced behavior techniques, so get read for something big, because the same thing happened before the video showing the 400k transaction speeds.  I suspect that the price is being driven down, on purpose by someone with the coins to do that, in order to  scoop as many coins as possible before their release on Binance, or some other very good news they've got up their sleeves.

Listing A Coin on Binance: - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao/

There are a few more things we don’t like.

We don’t like big ICOs. If you do a big ICO, be prepare to pay a large % of coins as insurance deposit and listing fee.

We don’t like teams that hype too much. There is a fine line between aggressive marketing and hyping. We want to see teams hunkering down, working hard and delivering value; not teams who do great marketing to put on a show, but gets no development work done. The later one will just create a spike in price (not value) and eventually go back down to zero; the former one will create lasting value.

We don’t like teams that can’t keep their promises. If you make a promise, you keep it. Don’t “adjust” your roadmap too often.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: