Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56567 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

P2P2 Team is surely a great deal here in the community of crypto currency. We all know that competitors will not vanish. It is a common part in the life of business. But, I know that P2PS has a potential shich is greater than to make also the competitors amazed. Hopefully this project will continuously make an ideal impact for each one of us here in the community.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

It's strange. How many ask the same question. Is there a telegram for this project? Where can I get quick answers to questions?
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

wow, Massive media covered the ico!
It seems like the moon is in front of me, let's see how the ico will surpass, i might drop some $$ here!
Good luck!
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Is it possible for p2ps token be reach the value of ethereum in the future? I want to buy some on trading sites and keep it for a longtime.

Well, I believe it can have a great value in the future which more users are so impressed on this project. If you will buy it do it now before it's too late. Hoping for the success on the nice project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

This kind of project will only give a high ROI after 6 months or so. Depends on the marketing strategy, they can get more clients from government agencies or private companies that require peer to peer transactions. And that is going to take a lot of time. Do they already have marketing plans?

Nooo, it's not a lending program or investing website. I recommend you to read the white paper they mentioned the risk in there in a clear way,  they said that P2PS may not be able to launch its operations and develop its platform and useer should carefully consider the risk, any interested person who is neither in the position to accept nor understand the risk associated with the crowdsale should not acquire P2PS at this stage or later. therefore there is no  a high ROI after 6 months and these kinda stuff. you basicaly invest in token that maybe the price of it goes up or down, or even maybe don't launnch if they face a problems.

Also there's like no guarantee the p2p dudes wont just run off with your money, we all saw what happened to monero gold and shit. The devs exit scammed
You yourself know that no one can give you such guarantees. 100% does not happen in nature. In any case, there are certain risks. This team seems to me decent and good-natured people. I think that they will bring their work to a consensus.
Do not you think so?
Correct. Every investment, including this, has risks. I could not also trust the ICO ratings though as a main factor that an ICO is not or will not be a scam. But based on their response rate in this thread, I think they are pretty good and hard working people.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

This kind of project will only give a high ROI after 6 months or so. Depends on the marketing strategy, they can get more clients from government agencies or private companies that require peer to peer transactions. And that is going to take a lot of time. Do they already have marketing plans?

Nooo, it's not a lending program or investing website. I recommend you to read the white paper they mentioned the risk in there in a clear way,  they said that P2PS may not be able to launch its operations and develop its platform and useer should carefully consider the risk, any interested person who is neither in the position to accept nor understand the risk associated with the crowdsale should not acquire P2PS at this stage or later. therefore there is no  a high ROI after 6 months and these kinda stuff. you basicaly invest in token that maybe the price of it goes up or down, or even maybe don't launnch if they face a problems.

Also there's like no guarantee the p2p dudes wont just run off with your money, we all saw what happened to monero gold and shit. The devs exit scammed
You yourself know that no one can give you such guarantees. 100% does not happen in nature. In any case, there are certain risks. This team seems to me decent and good-natured people. I think that they will bring their work to a consensus.
Do not you think so?
This kind of communication between the team and the participants is rare. I think this attitude has a good impact on the credibility of the team and the success of ICO.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

I see, so there is really a risk everywhere, specially of those new projects that are base on ico sales profit. But with p2ps I have a feeling that they will be successful in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

Is it possible for p2ps token be reach the value of ethereum in the future? I want to buy some on trading sites and keep it for a longtime.
Who know? It is the hard question. As we know so far, ETH start 1$/ ETH, and now $800/ ETH... I have predict that P2PS token can reach at least $50 for first year.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

Do not you think so?
This kind of communication between the team and the participants is rare. I think this attitude has a good impact on the credibility of the team and the success of ICO.
Yeah and I think this is one the reason they have a very good rating. Communication really deals a big impact because people will easily understand due to their doubts have been answered and cleared. Also, their team are composed of skilled and very professional with their field which investors wanted to have in a team.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

Who know? It is the hard question. As we know so far, ETH start 1$/ ETH, and now $800/ ETH... I have predict that P2PS token can reach at least $50 for first year.

Wow, $50 in the first yea? I really hope that it will happen this year. With lots of developments and high ico ratings I am sure that p2ps will succeed in the near future.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

P2P2 Team is surely a great deal here in the community of crypto currency. We all know that competitors will not vanish. It is a common part in the life of business. But, I know that P2PS has a potential shich is greater than to make also the competitors amazed. Hopefully this project will continuously make an ideal impact for each one of us here in the community.
Yes, every project really wants to be successful. But, one thing unique with P2PS is that at this stage of the development, more and more ratings and good reviews are in this thread which is a good thing for them and for whoever will join the project.
They aim to have a good rating so that more investors will get interest to participate in their ICO. Their hard-work really pays a lot because its result are all good and we can say that the team are doing their best for the good of their platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

Yes, every project really wants to be successful. But, one thing unique with P2PS is that at this stage of the development, more and more ratings and good reviews are in this thread which is a good thing for them and for whoever will join the project.

I agree, they are really doing their best to make it happen, they exert lots of efforts and hard works to achieve what they have now. I just hope that by doing this many investors will become attracted to participate.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

There is also interesting good and positive news even in our P2PS project which is a huge community with plenty of investors and our process is even better as the foundation are ultimate with various automation implemented with the better outcome, we welcome you to P2PS platform.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

Its great to see that alot kf investors are interested to spend money for this project. They could have seen that it has a brigt future and great potential to generate income.
yes I agree this project has an interesting potential and success that they will achieve, good luck and success.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

SOME OF THE WEBSITE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED AND THE SITE IS UP NOW.

If you experience downtime on our site again, kindly check back in about 20-25 minutes while we constantly monitor and fix the issues.

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED DURING THE UPGRADE.

That's a pretty damaging event PR wise for a service that claims to be "secure communication" since like if you can't keep your site up then your communication might not exactly be realiable

Did you not read their report mate?  They are gaining thousands of traffic from the site and the Server can't handle it so they have upgraded it now. But anyways thanks for the good news P2PS teams.
that is really much really i hope is not some kind of attack on their site because it looks really overwhelming and it kinda fix now though and system upgraded p2ps is looking really likely
There could be a notification announced before such upgrades as there is a huge traffic and loads of customers holding trust investing in P2PS, we shall priortize the customers with better intimation but ultimately the platform after upgrade looks pretty better and smooth to operate.
I also faced issue of  slow speed of  the P2PS website but now the devlopers will fixed the all issues related to website and the website is up now and working good.The devlopers really do very hard work for success of this project.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

They aim to have a good rating so that more investors will get interest to participate in their ICO. Their hard-work really pays a lot because its result are all good and we can say that the team are doing their best for the good of their platform.
I mostly don't believe ratings or reviews of ICO websites ,as they tend to be rigged most of the time ,But for P2PS I could agree with the ratings are getting . The teams seriously deserves that recognition for their hard work and productivity.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

If you experience downtime on our site again, kindly check back in about 20-25 minutes while we constantly monitor and fix the issues.

That's a pretty damaging event PR wise for a service that claims to be "secure communication" since like if you can't keep your site up then your communication might not exactly be realiable

Did you not read their report mate?  They are gaining thousands of traffic from the site and the Server can't handle it so they have upgraded it now. But anyways thanks for the good news P2PS teams.
that is really much really i hope is not some kind of attack on their site because it looks really overwhelming and it kinda fix now though and system upgraded p2ps is looking really likely
There could be a notification announced before such upgrades as there is a huge traffic and loads of customers holding trust investing in P2PS, we shall priortize the customers with better intimation but ultimately the platform after upgrade looks pretty better and smooth to operate.
I also faced issue of  slow speed of  the P2PS website but now the devlopers will fixed the all issues related to website and the website is up now and working good.The devlopers really do very hard work for success of this project.
There might be certain bugs and soon all these bugs will be fixed there might also be a latency in the website since the users traffic might be high in our website once the cache including the disk usage in servers is cleared i guess everything will be find working.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

There might be certain bugs and soon all these bugs will be fixed there might also be a latency in the website since the users traffic might be high in our website once the cache including the disk usage in servers is cleared i guess everything will be find working.
Even the developers might be working hard to solve this problem and hope they will be able to solve it. Also the problem might be faced due to the increasing users of their website and even it can make the site not work. Hope thats cleared soon.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

I didn't say that it is a lending program. What I am saying is that buying the token will be a good way of investment in the long run not because you will get dividends or interests. What's the crowdsale for? Most of the people who bought the token think of it as an investment and not something that they will need to use in the future in the P2PS platform. That's why they also have the graphic presentation of the token value.

Well, you mentioned ROI and 6 months that's why I put those info for to give you clear image cuz I read their white paper that contains the real risk which usually not mentioned on ANN thread. We talking here on project that still didn't has even Github page for the code which means they still didn't start working on platform. So don't expect to get profit in 6 months.
bitcoinrulzz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

Many now are really interested in joining this project and I am predicting that big crypto investors will be hook unto it and after the successful ICO, the price of the P2PS token will pump!
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: