Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

Sorry, if I'm repeating someones question, but there are too much posts to read them all))
How are you going with regulation problem, won't you be required to pass identify traders by law?
And will there be ability to purchase crypto using fiat in the feature?

Hello dear member, In my opinion, the exchange site VLX is anonymous and secure and I think the question you are talking about can be only answered by the admin or staff of the site. You can contact them or P.M  the team here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

The velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading.
Now such projects are very necessary, I hope this project will cope with the challenge of time and make a well-functioning product.
Yes, it might be a useful strategy for who are curious about this project and willing to support this project. But, I think they can't just answering the question in here, they also need improvements about their project too.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

And what about the sale of coins? I went to the official site, I look at the stock exchange in general there is no bidding. And when I tried to open the exchange, the page several times showed an error. Are they all right? I hope the project did not close ahead of time? I really liked the idea of the project. I was going to invest a little money.
Yes sometimes i have error like you when go to VLX exchange website. Anyone can give us the correctly answer?
The exchange is under maintnance right now ,there are alot of withdrawal problems. Just e patient guys ,surely the team will update us soon.

Yes, this is normal with new release projects. I am sure devs are aware of this and they are doing their best to fix the bugs or any problems in their website. Just wait patiently and it will be fix the soonest. They are still improving the website.
Oh. Thank for reply me. Yes, i'm a patience man. I hope our VLX dev team will fix it and make announcement to us soon :3.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

The velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading.
Now such projects are very necessary, I hope this project will cope with the challenge of time and make a well-functioning product.
Indeed, in order to create a quality product, this requires a lot of time and investments. To date, Velox demanded the project and here a lot of new interested people appear daily. But in order for us to use this platform, we need to wait some more time to get a completely finished product.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

Indeed, in order to create a quality product, this requires a lot of time and investments. To date, Velox demanded the project and here a lot of new interested people appear daily. But in order for us to use this platform, we need to wait some more time to get a completely finished product.
Yes i have waiting to testing their Velox Bolt. Waiting about 4 months more and we can using the fast and anonymous exchange - Velox Bolt.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

With most Exchange going KYC these days and breaking anonymity i think VLX has finally come to rescue traders that wish anonymous transactions on the blockchain so basically keeping a good exchange with crispy looking UI make Velox and critical most acquire platform

CryptoGreenT

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

I'm always pleased to see projects like this one, it's exactly what the community needs. Exchanges now are in control of the market and decide what to do, look at bitfinex. Velox bolt decentralized exchange will be the solution to this problem, too bad I have to wait 125 days still to see it operational! The only thing I don't understand if the Veloxcoins have already been released or it will be released with the Velox bolt?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

It's almost a month already without any updates about this project. Are they really that busy in developing the exchange?
Maybe because this seems to be a big project and their platform also focused on the anonymity of the crypto traders. Well, as of now we just wait for their latest announcements of this project. The platform is interesting and quite descent, making more investors to invest into this kind of platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

And what about the sale of coins? I went to the official site, I look at the stock exchange in general there is no bidding. And when I tried to open the exchange, the page several times showed an error. Are they all right? I hope the project did not close ahead of time? I really liked the idea of the project. I was going to invest a little money.
Yes sometimes i have error like you when go to VLX exchange website. Anyone can give us the correctly answer?
The exchange is under maintnance right now ,there are alot of withdrawal problems. Just e patient guys ,surely the team will update us soon.

Yes, this is normal with new release projects. I am sure devs are aware of this and they are doing their best to fix the bugs or any problems in their website. Just wait patiently and it will be fix the soonest. They are still improving the website.
Oh. Thank for reply me. Yes, i'm a patience man. I hope our VLX dev team will fix it and make announcement to us soon :3.

Hopefully they do, most decentralised exchange owners dont give a shit after the ICO cause they no more receive any money from their projects apart from maybe the coin worth
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

This project was created one of the first so has more chances for success, as well developer inspires trust at users that important. Coins it becomes more and more every day. Therefore exchanges popularity will be set up.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

It's almost a month already without any updates about this project. Are they really that busy in developing the exchange?

one month is in cryptocurrency and in this category (exchange service) is like one week  Cool    They have to fix many many things, so its better to try the beta website and relax till the devs. come up with new suprises.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

one month is in cryptocurrency and in this category (exchange service) is like one week  Cool    They have to fix many many things, so its better to try the beta website and relax till the devs. come up with new suprises.
Good things take time . What's the hurry ,let them take their time and provide us with something as perfect as it could be , not a rushed out work that will face countless problems and errors in the future .
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

Yes you are right. The team give good response here and answer the all questions.And they also fixed all bugs into velox exchange.i belive that this project will  profitable for all investeros.

I like velox bolt which is an advanced exchange platform which is extraordinary with various tools, trend metrics, graphs to understand the market and for a trading website there should be mainly no latency, Velox is beating the moon with its exchange platform with no latency.
sathvik112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

Yes you are right. The team give good response here and answer the all questions.And they also fixed all bugs into velox exchange.i belive that this project will  profitable for all investeros.
I like their point of view, Crypto currency is now trending and trading platform helps better to deal with the currency,  velox come to prioritize the traders and help them with advanced tools and market trend exposures. This really helps all the professional traders to make more profits with such a wonderful platform.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

I have great optimism that this coin will succeed as with BNB that created by binance and it only exclusively on binance exchange and price is now around 17$. I hope this will be the case with VLX coin too.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

I am looking for the released and finalization of Velox whitepaper as it says in the roadmap it will be published on the first quarter of 2018. This Velox team gives us every progress and always keep us updated on the latest news toward their journey to success.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
funbags

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

What are you talking about? there are constant updates in discord. https://discord.gg/43WAv3
lin0sspice - Last Tuesday at 5:08 PM
Withdrawal TX Fee issue for Bitcoin is now fixed. We are just waiting for a hot wallet movement to confirm which was processed before the fix.
LTC/DOGE/VLX Multi-Deposit issue is almost fixed. VLX is definitely fixed, working on LTC and Doge  at this moment.

The current email issue is being looked into, from our testing gmail does work, but we are going to double check as there has been a few people reporting missing confirmation emails.

We are also tweaking our API for services like Chainz, CoinMarketCap and Blockfolio

Once these issues are fixed, automated withdrawals will be back online, and marketing for the VLX Exchange will begin. This includes CMC, BF and CHAINZ listings!
You can now easily check VLX market cap, block explorer, supply and price all in one place!
VLX has now been introduced to Chainz!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vlx/
lin0sspice - Last Tuesday at 10:35 PM
Extremely Important announcement! Velox logo can now be used as an emoji :velox:
And we have reached 1BTC 24hour volume on our exchange, a record high!
velox3
lin0sspice - Last Tuesday at 11:00 PM
@everyone support VELOX to be listed with GetDelta.io!
Vote UP for our exchange here: https://ask.getdelta.io/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange
Vote UP for our coin here: https://ask.getdelta.io/coin-requests/p/velox-vlx
Two new channels added:
#bug-reports
#service-requests

January 11, 2018
lin0sspice - Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Hello everyone
I have had a few rough days offline, but I will be back in 24-48 hours tops to address all issues

FANTASTIC news by the way, we are moving from the heavily customized premade exchange to a much more advanced platform that utilizes all of our custom built security mechanisms, as well as a much easier to use API. We will also be able to accept a lot more currencies, withdrawals will be automated, and so on! Please stay tuned, VLX Exchange will be back better than ever! developers are working at full speed to bring this to you as soon as possible.

All balances will be transferred by request. We will send an email to the email attached to your VLX Exchange account with your final balance, and will await response so we can credit your new VLX exchange account.

Best regards!(edited)
velox1
We ask that you do not use the currently live exchange as it is currently not-functional
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

Velox Project is really amazing. With the capabilities and lots of potential that it has to make people satistied to use this project is also a really promising one. People are looking for this kind of project that can make a big difference in the communit of crypto currency and can make better developments. I was really looking forward that Velox Project can make more interesting updates, and post that we, people can be more motivates. So, continue for the better progress Velox Team!

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:00:12 AM

I think after a few fixes and then getting out of beta and then after ico velox is going to be very hot with traders and investors alike anonymous trading is really lacking these days in the crypto community so is good to have a change

funbags

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:05:04 AM

I think after a few fixes and then getting out of beta and then after ico velox is going to be very hot with traders and investors alike anonymous trading is really lacking these days in the crypto community so is good to have a change

Velox is not an ICO just fyi. but yes once they have fixed the small bugs with the current exchange and start marketing. The white paper will be out by end of month, then this baby is going to take off Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: