Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:43:35 AM

Hello guys im new in this project, is this project still on its beta or officially launch? If so, how long has its been running since it was officially launch?
They have launch beta exchange at https://vlxexchange.com/ bro. We still right here for waiting their Velox Bolt Smiley

This is old update and its been online for a month a think. As for me, I am waiting for the bounty campaigns that they will be launched soon.

I am reading a lot of members posting about this bounty campaigns yet there are still no updates about the dev? Are they still have the plans to really open a bounty campaign or the popularity of velox now are really enough for them?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

that project will be succeed. i saw a lot of project just like this before

I felt too. This project will gonna be successfully accomplished their dream and their mission in order to satisfy the people with the anonymous and decentralized market.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:19:55 AM

Its good that vlx llatform has already intergrated to cloudflare technology. Meaning we dont have to worry that the site will get ddos attacks that might steal or hack our personal account.

This is a good move for a lot of decentralized exchange but I hope they can develop their own system that will be able to handle huge traffic without any DDOS attacks.
DDOS attacks can really have a negative effect on a platform itself, especially when the team isn't around to fix it as soon as possible. With the technology being used which is the Cloudfare technology, a more fast and more secure website for VLX is what we can experience.
DDOS can can sometimes even be the end of the project if the game is not able to recover. Hopefully this is never the case in VLX's future and the I hope the users may get a good overall experience after there integration with cloudflare.
Thus, vlx has insured maximum security on their platform. This is a great improvement as ddos is one of the most severe and most common attack used by hackers.

Assets needs to be securely secured so probably project that holding assets needs to have a very tighten security level. This project seems doing some serious abut their security so hopefully they can develop it that hackers can't easily attack the system. And also, they must have a back up plan if in any case it will happen to be hacked.
Velox is trying to be the most secured project, since it is also a big issue that many people trying to hack crypto. Velox is doing great and they are keep aiming to the top.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

According to Velox;  the website is soon released in a new version; the bounty campaign is now being organized by an experienced bounty manager. If this small road map is ready on the first week of April, this will help Velox to gain too many new potential investors.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

The new exchange platform is very good, but I'm curious, under what load tested this platform? Many new exchanges have problems when new users become too many.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

Hello guys im new in this project, is this project still on its beta or officially launch? If so, how long has its been running since it was officially launch?
The official launch was not yet. We all look forward to it. Conda will be released beta version, we will report this in the news from the developers.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

I'm glad that the stock exchange appears more and more, so we will get an excellent and inexpensive service for exchanging crypto and fiat.

The team are really serious, not other ICO's don't even have any updates and news. But VELOX is going up. Surely many potential investors will recognize the hard work of the team. Expecting for more exciting and innovative ideas from this project.

That's at least what we can hope for. As I said before the market is a weird thing. You would think hard work will be rewarded, but that's not always what happens.

In crypto market, things are really unexpected and yes we can experienced weird things that suddenly happens. Some things are unexpectedly happens and always surprise us also with unexpected results. Moreover, I am expecting this platform to give us a better results when it comes to the services that they will provide to their users.

It all boils down to a first major release by the Velox team. If that looks great and users benefit from it, this could grow very quickly.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

An amazing project, all the difficulties with which the team was chattering, they overcame them with dignity and moved on. I think that this fact inspires confidence of users
Thats a great attitude which shows their devotion for the project. I hope it pays off at the time of the launch and people like and use the platform.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

An amazing project, all the difficulties with which the team was chattering, they overcame them with dignity and moved on. I think that this fact inspires confidence of users
Thats a great attitude which shows their devotion for the project. I hope it pays off at the time of the launch and people like and use the platform.
Wow! Great job done for the Velox Project. They seems like they conquer the trials in ahead of their success. But still it not the final and end of the team Velox's journey to success. They should keep striving and continuously prove the community that the people's support really deserves by the Velox Project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

In your words there is a certain contradiction, you say that you saw a set of such projects before, the simple logic creeps in from here that this project won't be successful. But also in something you are definitely right if it is possible to modernize somehow and to significantly change a concept from similar projects-koneurentov, then it will become successful and demanded.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

In your words there is a certain contradiction, you say that you saw a set of such projects before, the simple logic creeps in from here that this project won't be successful. But also in something you are definitely right if it is possible to modernize somehow and to significantly change a concept from similar projects-koneurentov, then it will become successful and demanded.
Maybe rowhobagpors was trying to tell that, with some similar projects like this before, Velox somehow has the potential of being a successful one than the old ones. Due to how the team is working hard to make it as a reality.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

They have launch beta exchange at https://vlxexchange.com/ bro. We still right here for waiting their Velox Bolt Smiley
I have visited the website and I have seen quite good cost ~ 0.00009 btc for 1 vlx, looks it is quite perspective and as a result there is every chance that after growth of all market this value will also increase after him.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

I have visited the website and I have seen quite good cost ~ 0.00009 btc for 1 vlx, looks it is quite perspective and as a result there is every chance that after growth of all market this value will also increase after him.

Yeah, it is good to know that velox price is rising now compared to previous months that velox really go down. This is because the devs are continuing making new developments for this project.

if you closely follow the development of the Velox project, you can absolutely say that the development team is doing a really good job. And thanks to this, the VLX coin will grow qualitatively in its exchange.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

Yeah, it is good to know that velox price is rising now compared to previous months that velox really go down. This is because the devs are continuing making new developments for this project.
I guess velox is still questionable at this moment but as soon as it gets its good reoutation from investors it will be a trusted trade site.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

According to Velox;  the website is soon released in a new version; the bounty campaign is now being organized by an experienced bounty manager. If this small road map is ready on the first week of April, this will help Velox to gain too many new potential investors.

Then this the moment that people have been waiting for. By knowing the information that you have been given, then this will definitely an interesting step that the team come up with the decision.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

Obviously, we need a security to assure everything is find. As time passes by their platrforms makes me amazed that can be attract by many users and investors. I hope this project is competitive enough and hope to its success as they already have a long time in promoting this project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

I guess velox is still questionable at this moment but as soon as it gets its good reoutation from investors it will be a trusted trade site.
Velox will soon be a reputated exchange which will be best in terms of benefits from their tokens. Invetors will invest into this project because the project really has a bright future ahead and also more and more investors would surely get good profits here.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

Velox will soon be a reputated exchange which will be best in terms of benefits from their tokens. Invetors will invest into this project because the project really has a bright future ahead and also more and more investors would surely get good profits here.
Even i am waiting for the team to launch the platform as i am willingly intrested in testing and using the exchange. The exchange would really work great ahead which wil increase the price for their tokens.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

Then this the moment that people have been waiting for. By knowing the information that you have been given, then this will definitely an interesting step that the team come up with the decision.

A really great news for the community of Velox project. I think their platform will have a great user interface for investors and supporters and also many supporters would love to join on their bounty campaign to gain some earnings from the project. I see a great future on this move of Velox.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

Even i am waiting for the team to launch the platform as i am willingly intrested in testing and using the exchange. The exchange would really work great ahead which wil increase the price for their tokens.
They will soon launch their exchange and also they will soon get much more profitable ahead so more and more investors will surely join this project. This project is slowly turning more much intresting.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: