Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:07:50 AM

The Velox Exchange upgrade is almost complete..A new ready faster Velox trading experience, less bugs, more efficiency..so waiting for the perfect exchanger..
we will be eagerly awaiting exchanges for this velox project, and we allow perfection for the next velox vessel, good work.

Hopefully, it can attract more people to trade in their site. Let us just keep promoting Velox and hope for its success in the crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:26:20 AM

The Velox Exchange upgrade is almost complete..A new ready faster Velox trading experience, less bugs, more efficiency..so waiting for the perfect exchanger..
we will be eagerly awaiting exchanges for this velox project, and we allow perfection for the next velox vessel, good work.
I am hyped for this project. This platform is surely the future of crypto trading and exchanges. And the fact that you can do this anonymously is even great and reduces the risk of thefts. I hope this platform will be a major success.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:44:41 AM

Hopefully, it can attract more people to trade in their site. Let us just keep promoting Velox and hope for its success in the crypto world.
True, the platform looks promising, futuristic and the platform is efficient. This is definitely be huge project and a perfect crypto trading and exchange platform!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

I am very optimistic about the development of anonymous encrypted currency. Velox Project should be the best one after DASH, and it is worthy of attention. Tongue
is amazing i just hope they fix their issue with the bugs soon and fire up the velox exchange it will be nice to use this after all is fixed
VLX is already adding very advanced updates to their project every time and making it more and more stable and easy to use for the traders. They are also fixing many bugs in every updated version of the platform they launch which makes this project worthy of investment due to its hard-working and innovative team of developers.

Well, as time passes by this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.
Velox team behind is working really hard and active in identifying various bugs and customers issues, they might be figuring out the root causes with proper fix to not get the bugs repeated.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:05:28 AM

I like this project, even if it is not unique, but the development team is trying to be famous. It can be seen that the project is significant for everyone who takes part in it

" UNIQUE " I see this word every where, what's your definition for this word? how many exchanges were existed before bittrex or hitBTC, can we say about for every exchange that you are not unique?
Well, Decentralized exchange is still a raw idea, we still didn't have a perfect decentralized exchange and that's the reason why centralized exchanges are still taking over even Dec is much better in everything since you have full control exactly like you control your bitcoin wallet. Many project are trying to build that perfect one and no one succeed, for example Etherdelta is well known but it has not lots of volume on it and when you ask people about it, they will you tell you I don't't how that sh****t work,when it comes to decentralized is really hard to build a friendly platform.

For me I still looking for that perfect dec exchange and that's why I support that VLX, but it's still just an idea and decentralized version didn't released yet, we are judging them now based only what they claimed that they will offer on that version.
Yes, there is no properly developed a decentralized exchange in the market and many people are trying to build a fully decentralized exchange for cryptocurrencies. This project will get huge demand when it is launched as VLX will become the only full decentralized exchange in the market and attract many traders as it will be away from fraud and will be fully anonymous.

Well, VLX team is just one of those who are trying and we can't say the only full decentralized exchange in the market ! there are other exchanges in market right now, it's not just about building exchange that fully decentralized ( even the ideal DEX is hard to exist ), they needs to provide some new features, find solutions to the challenges that are facing these types of exchanges (unfriendly interface, slowly) and not just providing similar version of those that are now in market. We need to wait until exchange bolt released then we can judge and talk the chance for VLX.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:17:17 AM

Security upgrade is complete, deposits for all currencies are re-enabled but still why Velox require more time to deal with the bugs and when the platform go with no latency any action plans taken ?
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:16:43 AM

Undecided Complete?

Still can not register, can not log in...can you just close it for some days and repair everything in one time then tell us everything is ok?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

So VLX Team and devs. !

you see what we are talking and discussing about all the weeks here. You have really a great chance to build something what people really are looking for; a good working dec. exchange with min. bugs which has also friendly interphase and which is also not slow ... without KYC even for big amounts !

If u can develop it, I think you will be the leader on the markt. If you build something similar like Etherdelta people are going to darn again.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

So VLX Team and devs. !

you see what we are talking and discussing about all the weeks here. You have really a great chance to build something what people really are looking for; a good working dec. exchange with min. bugs which has also friendly interphase and which is also not slow ... without KYC even for big amounts !

If u can develop it, I think you will be the leader on the markt. If you build something similar like Etherdelta people are going to darn again.

Well said! I think developers should think about this, because really here users give good advice for improving the project. And maybe in a short time everyone will pass here.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

I am very optimistic about the development of anonymous encrypted currency. Velox Project should be the best one after DASH, and it is worthy of attention. Tongue
is amazing i just hope they fix their issue with the bugs soon and fire up the velox exchange it will be nice to use this after all is fixed
We can expect bug since it is still on beta version. Just wait for the official launch and see the output. Also they are improving the site and fixing all bugs too.
of course, this takes time, so we'll just wait to launch the corrected beta version. I hope that now the Velox platform will work without failures.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

We can expect bug since it is still on beta version. Just wait for the official launch and see the output. Also they are improving the site and fixing all bugs too.
of course, this takes time, so we'll just wait to launch the corrected beta version. I hope that now the Velox platform will work without failures.
It is much expected that the users will find a lot of bugs for beta version simply because it is a beta version. In this way, the developers can look for some loopholes in the system. So that when it will finally implemented, the errors are minimal and not so critical.
Bugs is not only a negative feedback for your project. But it is also, a postive one that will make the project more developed and will bring the greatness of the project to its fullest capabilities. The beta version of this project is a great more to enhance the Velox Project more efficiently.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

VLX is already adding very advanced updates to their project every time and making it more and more stable and easy to use for the traders. They are also fixing many bugs in every updated version of the platform they launch which makes this project worthy of investment due to its hard-working and innovative team of developers.
It is more likely that that the team are doing their best due to the fact that they wanted their users to have a pleasant mind using the platform. As the days is passing by, they keep developing the app and also with the help of the other people who are suggesting an options to make the platform better and slowly bugs were fixed.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Who can participate in the beta testing of the platform? Can beginners participate?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

It is noticeable that the development team is working on the project, and not just collects money and disappears from sight. I'm glad that there is an opportunity to participate in such projects that promise growth and profit to those who believe in them
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

It is more likely that that the team are doing their best due to the fact that they wanted their users to have a pleasant mind using the platform. As the days is passing by, they keep developing the app and also with the help of the other people who are suggesting an options to make the platform better and slowly bugs were fixed.

It is nice to know that bugs already fixed, I am sure that devs did their best to fix it immediately. We can say now that devs are very active with the developments of velox project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??
Both, you will need the wallet in order to keep the currency as well as the exchange process, you can expect so much security by choosing both.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

It is much expected that the users will find a lot of bugs for beta version simply because it is a beta version. In this way, the developers can look for some loopholes in the system. So that when it will finally implemented, the errors are minimal and not so critical.
To do this, there are beta versions to find weaknesses and fix them. Therefore, do not expect the ideal work of the beta version of any project. I think that the developers will fix the bugs and launch a satisfying all ready-made project
Beta version is only test for a platform wherein to find more bugs and improved it with help of their users.With this strategy, it will surely make the app perfect when it launched in public.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

So how long would people need to use their shitty interface? They shouldnt have done an fully open beta if they're barely in their alpha testing stages
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Please fix this.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Form.php:17) in /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Link.php on line 11
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: