Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

SKRAPS token will be used to pay the portfolio managers in the platform. This would                           
ensure that the incentives of the portfolio managers are aligned with those of the Skrap                           
platform. Since portfolio managers are paid in tokens, they will benefit if the tokens                         
increase in value. If the portfolio managers are able to generate good returns, more                         
customers will be attracted to Skraps for investing which will increase the demand of the                           
token and this its price. This is win-win for both the portfolio managers and the platform
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ruberuza

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

the investor of SKRAPS has a special attention..
they have a live support team in their website..
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

So after all, why should any commissions of your income be given to some platform, if you can yourself invest the remains of your transactions in various crypto assets? It turns out that the real utility platform for people is not so high.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

Why not just make all portfolios public? It would greatly widen the target audience.Are there any restrictions on the amount of investment? The minimum and maximum amount?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

So after all, why should any commissions of your income be given to some platform, if you can yourself invest the remains of your transactions in various crypto assets? It turns out that the real utility platform for people is not so high.

You know, this is the choice of everyone. Not every person can find the time to choose what, when and how much to invest. As a result, due to long reflections and doubts, wrong decisions are made, and the person loses his capital.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

Why not just make all portfolios public? It would greatly widen the target audience.Are there any restrictions on the amount of investment? The minimum and maximum amount?
And it would play into the hands of competitors in the social trading field. They just dream about getting free portfolios, that can be monetized.What do you mean? Are there any restrictions on the maximum amount?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

You know, this is the choice of everyone. Not every person can find the time to choose what, when and how much to invest. As a result, due to long reflections and doubts, wrong decisions are made, and the person loses his capital.

Well, actually, when it comes to investing your capital, an experienced investor always has time to analyze everything and choose what, when, and how much to invest.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

And it would play into the hands of competitors in the social trading field. They just dream about getting free portfolios, that can be monetized.What do you mean? Are there any restrictions on the maximum amount?
Do you really think, that someone would share their profits from what is freely available anyway? I believe, that if everyone gets an access, they will not need any mediators.I'm just asking how do I know all the details of the work of the future platform.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

Well, actually, when it comes to investing your capital, an experienced investor always has time to analyze everything and choose what, when, and how much to invest.

That's it, what an experienced investor has. Skraps, first of all, is done for people who have never encountered crypto-currencies, and are not ready to invest large sums of money. The user will simply need to select the desired level of risk and the platform will do everything for it.
Seidr

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

Do you really think, that someone would share their profits from what is freely available anyway? I believe, that if everyone gets an access, they will not need any mediators.I'm just asking how do I know all the details of the work of the future platform.
Oftentimes, those, who are interested in cryptocurrency investing, they have heard about bitcoin only yesterday. So yes, they need a mediator. At the same time, the portfolio will be aimed to microtransactions.I think there should be some restrictions on the minimum amount. You can not invest a very small amount, it will not make any sense.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

That's it, what an experienced investor has. Skraps, first of all, is done for people who have never encountered crypto-currencies, and are not ready to invest large sums of money. The user will simply need to select the desired level of risk and the platform will do everything for it.

By the way, that's about commissions. Obviously Skraps will have some interest, will not it? What commission will they take away from user income?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Oftentimes, those, who are interested in cryptocurrency investing, they have heard about bitcoin only yesterday. So yes, they need a mediator. At the same time, the portfolio will be aimed to microtransactions.I think there should be some restrictions on the minimum amount. You can not invest a very small amount, it will not make any sense.
Very interesting project, just for those, who are looking for additional sources of passive income. By the way, I do not quite understand, why the Skraps needs a list of leaders? It will be a table with users, who have the biggest profitableness or the biggest capital?Perhaps this is so, but I would like to know the limits of these limits.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

By the way, that's about commissions. Obviously Skraps will have some interest, will not it? What commission will they take away from user income?

You plan to create a platform, like Askorns, but only for crypto currency, right? And did not you think you would cooperate with Askorns to speed up the development of the project?
Seidr

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

Very interesting project, just for those, who are looking for additional sources of passive income. By the way, I do not quite understand, why the Skraps needs a list of leaders? It will be a table with users, who have the biggest profitableness or the biggest capital?Perhaps this is so, but I would like to know the limits of these limits.
Hello. The leaderboard will display users’ portfolios, but not users themselves. Do not forget, that in a while after the launch of the platform, anyone will be able to create their own portfolio in the Skraps system.This will not have a minimum or a maximum amount. I mean there will be no restrictions in this regard.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

SKRAPS is the simpleist and the easiest way on how to invest your spare change
Neymar10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

You plan to create a platform, like Askorns, but only for crypto currency, right? And did not you think you would cooperate with Askorns to speed up the development of the project?

So you are trying to say, that each user will be able to view the best portfolios in the system and copy them to other exchanges?Will all this work anonymously and quickly? That's what the meaning is!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

Indeed, simple, easy and user-friendly UI will be helpful to start using this platform. The features are also quite interesting. I think this project is well developed.
Seidr

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:04:33 AM

So you are trying to say, that each user will be able to view the best portfolios in the system and copy them to other exchanges?Will all this work anonymously and quickly? That's what the meaning is!
in my opinion is the basis for attracting customers is to design at least I think it looks pretty good.Of course, this will work quickly. At least the developers promise so.
And it will be absolutely anonymous. The platform will not request personal data and social security data.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

Indeed, simple, easy and user-friendly UI will be helpful to start using this platform. The features are also quite interesting. I think this project is well developed.

Does anybody know what number of tokens the company will put on the ICO?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

in my opinion is the basis for attracting customers is to design at least I think it looks pretty good.Of course, this will work quickly. At least the developers promise so.
And it will be absolutely anonymous. The platform will not request personal data and social security data.
I like that the project looks promising at the moment compared to other available in the market now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: