Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6870 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?
Now a lot of people are starting to develop in this direction, do you mean what certain companies?
Well ok, I'll try to explain.
Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
will any person answer for success or failure in terms of my investments?
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?
Perhaps this project will become international, all depending on demand, budget and final result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

Great project, just downloaded the application to your phone, it's very convenient! It's good that investing in the crypto currency is gaining popularity, it gives confidence in its future! I wish good luck to the project!
I fully agree with you, the site is also very well done! Crypto currency is a huge step forward, and all who believed and started investing in it until this moment grew very quickly in the financial component together with the market capitalization! Therefore, I believe that this option should get everything, and the Skraps platform will greatly help in this!
You are right, because now there are practically no large players on the market who have presented a convenient platform for investing, and as the number of users increases, so will the number of offers!
Do you think that Skraps will simplify the investment process and make it more accessible? What is the idea in general?
Yes, I'm sure of it! The idea is to free users from the need to make decisions and make the investment process in crypto currency easy and fun. The balance of the amount of each transaction in the crypto currency will be credited using our platform to the user-selected portfolio type with a configured risk level.
Will the user manage the portfolio? Why then he did not do it on the exchange?
No, all portfolios will be controlled by professional managers, which guarantees a high investment yield.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

Tell me, what can you say about the competition? Do Skraps have no competitors?
The fact is that the market is still at the initial stage of the development stage, so there are not so many competitors! But in competition there is nothing terrible. I believe that competition is the engine of development, it gives the competitive spirit and motivation to develop faster than everyone, so this moment will play for the better!
In addition, Skraps has many advantages, due to which they can take the leading positions in the market of crypto-investment!
What are the advantages you are talking about?
Here are the main ones in my opinion:
• There is no minimum or maximum amount of investment
• There are no restrictions on the minimum or maximum balance
• No withdrawal fee
• No delays in payments. Instant payment processing
• Instant withdrawal of funds
• Anonymity. We do not ask for the social security number of the platform participants.
Are all these items really going to be observed? If so, then this is very important! And what about user security?
All user data is protected by a 256-bit cipher and is never stored on their devices. It is incredibly important that all users are fully protected. The Skraps platform is engaged in high-quality data encryption to prevent unauthorized access to the user's account, and to provide users with any non-standard activity regarding their accounts.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?
Now a lot of people are starting to develop in this direction, do you mean what certain companies?
Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?
Perhaps this project will become international, all depending on demand, budget and final result.
Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
costgranda

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:24:25 AM

Great project, just downloaded the application to your phone, it's very convenient! It's good that investing in the crypto currency is gaining popularity, it gives confidence in its future! I wish good luck to the project!
I fully agree with you, the site is also very well done! Crypto currency is a huge step forward, and all who believed and started investing in it until this moment grew very quickly in the financial component together with the market capitalization! Therefore, I believe that this option should get everything, and the Skraps platform will greatly help in this!
You are right, because now there are practically no large players on the market who have presented a convenient platform for investing, and as the number of users increases, so will the number of offers!
Do you think that Skraps will simplify the investment process and make it more accessible? What is the idea in general?
Yes, I'm sure of it! The idea is to free users from the need to make decisions and make the investment process in crypto currency easy and fun. The balance of the amount of each transaction in the crypto currency will be credited using our platform to the user-selected portfolio type with a configured risk level.
Will the user manage the portfolio? Why then he did not do it on the exchange?
No, all portfolios will be controlled by professional managers, which guarantees a high investment yield.
If so, then it's really investsno! I will follow the development of the project, good luck!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

Tell me, what can you say about the competition? Do Skraps have no competitors?
The fact is that the market is still at the initial stage of the development stage, so there are not so many competitors! But in competition there is nothing terrible. I believe that competition is the engine of development, it gives the competitive spirit and motivation to develop faster than everyone, so this moment will play for the better!
In addition, Skraps has many advantages, due to which they can take the leading positions in the market of crypto-investment!
What are the advantages you are talking about?
Here are the main ones in my opinion:
• There is no minimum or maximum amount of investment
• There are no restrictions on the minimum or maximum balance
• No withdrawal fee
• No delays in payments. Instant payment processing
• Instant withdrawal of funds
• Anonymity. We do not ask for the social security number of the platform participants.
Are all these items really going to be observed? If so, then this is very important! And what about user security?
All user data is protected by a 256-bit cipher and is never stored on their devices. It is incredibly important that all users are fully protected. The Skraps platform is engaged in high-quality data encryption to prevent unauthorized access to the user's account, and to provide users with any non-standard activity regarding their accounts.
Just great, now I'm thinking about investing, thank you very much! Good luck to the project, I hope soon everyone will be able to use this platform with pleasure and increase their capital with their help!
okaypool

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
I really liked this project, but I would like to know more details
einjelkoh

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

I read the roadmap, I like the concept of will protect the investment portfolios. Im going to download the app. Thinking also to participate in their ICO.
ronnel033

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

#Skraps is primarily focussed on investing spare change from cryptocurrencies transactions to cryptocurrency portfolios - but to introduce more people to crypto portfolio investment, Skraps will also provide fiat currency to crypto portfolio. So users can even chose to round up their transactions in fiat currencies and the spare amount from these transactions will be invested in crypto portfolios in Skraps platform.
mhilo

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

Skraps charges a platform fee of 5% of the user’s profits per month for all accounts irrespective
of the amount invested in each account. We believe that a simple, no hassle pricing will attract
more and more customers to our platform and will truly make investing frictionless.
Ailyn24

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

SKRAPS model was developed in a way that SKRP is sure to increase in value because, we would be needing to pay 25% (20% to the fund manager and 5% goes to the company for using their platform) from our monthly profit payable strictly in skrp. 5%fee is monthly and calculated on the profit, not on the whole amount, payable every 31st day.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

As every investors notice, Skraps did not have whitelisting and KYC as pre-requirement to participate in the ICO, but Skraps might involve some KYC in later stages, this is to abide by the regulations for smooth listing on different exchanges. This announcement was made in the telegram channel, the investors are advice not to worry as they will be given enough time to do the verification process.
mhilo

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

Skraps charges a platform fee of 5% of the user’s profits per month for all accounts irrespective
of the amount invested in each account. We believe that a simple, no hassle pricing will attract
more and more customers to our platform and will truly make investing frictionless.
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

In SKRAPS platform investing is so easy,
you can sell diminishing amount if you want,
And your investment grows bigger with time.
mhilo

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

All of the users’ data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on their devices.
Customers’ peace of mind is our highest priority. At Skraps, we work hard to protect users’
information, prevent unauthorized account access and notify them of any unusual activity.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?
Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto-currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto-currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.
I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.

In addition, the threshold of entry into this market is too big!
Because it requires special knowledge and skills to start using it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: