Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
Well, I suppose a certain amount will simply be rounded and the difference will be deducted from this. something like this. You can read more on the website.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?

Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.

I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
Well, I suppose a certain amount will simply be rounded and the difference will be deducted from this. something like this. You can read more on the website.
I just wonder how exactly that amount will be formed, which will go as an investment.
How it will be registered. Perhaps this amount will turn out to be too big.   Huh
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?

Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.

I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

I just wonder how exactly that amount will be formed, which will go as an investment.
How it will be registered. Perhaps this amount will turn out to be too big.   Huh
This is very interesting question by the way!
I did not even think about it before.
lordmick

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!

Really? Then it makes sense.
But how exactly will the payment take place?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

Dude, right? Are you serious?
Surely the program will be setting for the border of the maximum percentage of the amount spent, or something like that.
Do you think that none of the developers will come up with this? LOL
Seidr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

Surely the program will be setting for the border of the maximum percentage of the amount spent, or something like that.
If this is so, then it's great.
lordmick

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.

But how exactly will I pay this in the future?
Will cards be issued or will it work only with purchases on the Internet?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

Investments will be returned in the form of which currency?
Seidr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

If it is, then I do not know
Maybe it will be so, maybe not.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

It seems to me it will produce in the form of project tokens.
As well as paying for some features of the platform, is not it?
lordmick

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

I have read that the company is going to use independent exchanges to define token price. I don't think it's a good idea because independent exchanges might set the rates to their advantage. I would find another way.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

Tokens will be charged only for certain services. for example, the work of professional managers of your crypt portfolios, and also a commission from platform users will be charged in tokens. But the investment payments will be made most likely in the currency in which they were written off from the account.
Seidr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

I have read that the company is going to use independent exchanges to define token price. I don't think it's a good idea because independent exchanges might set the rates to their advantage. I would find another way.

I wonder where you could do read this seen the information? This platform is going to use oracles to define different token prices in blockchain.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

Tokens will be charged only for certain services. for example, the work of professional managers of your crypt portfolios, and also a commission from platform users will be charged in tokens. But the investment payments will be made most likely in the currency in which they were written off from the account.
Realy?  Huh
In this form it looks very interesting to me.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believ
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believ
мп
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

мп
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: