Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:22:04 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

My bitcoin experience started when I was introduced to it by my cousin and he was able to put me into a community where I was able to pick the brain of crypto users from all over the world. I consumed knowledge whereve I found it and invested on some I think would profit
You are one of the luckier one if you someone comes to you and tells you about the crypto currency and the advantages. Because in the beginning, it becomes very frustrating for us to know some altogether different type of currency which do not physically exist.

And also there is a notion in people that whenever they fail to understand anything, they put a stamp of “Controversy” on it. If your cousin has helped you in teaching about the crypto currency, then I think you must spread this thing to more people

takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:09:19 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

I started to recognize bitcoin from surfing the internet and the first time I went through a free fauchet on the internet, and now I'm starting on this forum, it turns out bitcoin can change my economy
Good for you and it's unlucky for me because i didn't know about Bitcoin that early.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:24:09 PM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.

Yes my bitcoin experience when someone offer me this and I've become curious what is really bitcoin. Then I browse about bitcoin and someone taught me how to earn bitcoin. So until now I'm enjoying earning money through bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:29:51 PM

It started in the year 2015 when my colleague introduced me to bitcoins and told me that we can earn good extra money from it and he showed me the proofs of his earnings from signature campaign by showing me the proof of his transactions in his bitcoin wallet and that was the time when I made my mind to get into bitcoins and now I feel that it was an right decision to make.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

I started bitcoins particularly in this forum was on march this year the bitcoins value are too low it is about $5k i cannot remember but after being a jr. Member im this thing i started joining in a signature campaigns then it is impressive because i earn momey that easily and i do mot spemd that momey yet because i am looking forward to have a savings because i am just a teen and now that they are on the moon so as my holdings.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

Before i start in bitcoin its hard to speak english because pur native languange is filipino so to be honest i quit before because of a bad english but  i told to my friend that i shall return then now i can use this easily and i got a lot of knowledge about crypto.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:56:13 PM

Actually i started bitcoin last month only, and my bitcoin experience is totally good. I had already earned bitcoin since i had joined to a Twitter and signature campaigns, hopefully will continues.
Teskje

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:14:59 PM

It started with the event that i have many VGA and i don't know what to do with them. I made a research and put all of them on mining BTC. Cheesy
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:56:12 PM

It has been an year, when i first heard of bitcoin and crypto currencies. I had a chance to see bitcoin earnings earned by close friends. Had to enquire more about it as i felt this is going to solve all my problems i was going through. Literally, its my first support for everything i am going through. Will never forget bitcoin until my last breath.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
deshan maxxy

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:11:31 PM

Hi,

Hello everyone.
I am Deshan from sri lanka.19 years young boy.
Now i am finished my school life .Now i here,it mean every time i with online workings.

However I came crypto field in 2015.2015 is huge turning point in my life.Because in 2015 i learned more cryptocurrencys and got more knowledge in crypto field,I really proud about my self,.in 2015 i start to buy coins.i buy some coins 1st time in my life.But it scam,I know coins can be doing anything,we can't predict future.However 2nd time is the my best choice,My friend say's to me Bitcoin,(BTC).

But i not buy ,because one time i fail..But after i risk some of my money and bought Bitcoins.I can'r believe now .amazing amazing amazing.Bitcoin is change my all .BTC is my turning point,It gives to me huge profit.However now i am good crypto trader.

Bitcoin is my Master.Love you BTC Wink Wink

Thank you!

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:14:16 PM

It has been an year, when i first heard of bitcoin and crypto currencies. I had a chance to see bitcoin earnings earned by close friends. Had to enquire more about it as i felt this is going to solve all my problems i was going through. Literally, its my first support for everything i am going through. Will never forget bitcoin until my last breath.
Bitcoin can change your life because its price going to high and everyone want to join this forum, I also happy from bitcoin because its very beneficial for me, first of all when I heard about this forum my thoughts are not so good actually I little fear, but now I am very satisfy.  

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:29:28 PM

I started bitcoin last September, when I started i don't really have enough knowledge with regards to this crypto currency world. I heard about bitcoin from a friend, how he earned from here and what he had right now because of this. It sounds interesting because of what benefits brought to the people that's why I also try my luck here. Now I am a member in rank, started to join campaign, hoping that in the near future bitcoin will end my financial difficulties and I can sustain what my kids needs and wants. I just have to continue gaining knowledge and new ideas for me to be able to share what I have learned. Being in this crypto world for 3 months is worth a while, the knowledge you have gained and the experience is truly amazing.

First I heard about it on the social media but as we know their are so may fake news surrounding on the social media too therefor it was not a considerable, But after sometime I heard about bitcoin from one of my good friend. I asked so may question about the bitcoin and he guided me will so I decide to join the bitcoin. Then I join the bitcoin and now I am very happy with it.
That was such a great experience for me when I heard about bitcoin that there is digital currency and it work same like real money so it was very hard for me to believe but since I join bitcoin I feel better with bitcoin then real money because I learn a lot of things’ about it and secondly it give me opportunity for earning which is something very good for me and know I’m a regular user of bitcoin and I will not survive about bitcoin.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:04:27 PM

I started bitcoin last September, when I started i don't really have enough knowledge with regards to this crypto currency world. I heard about bitcoin from a friend, how he earned from here and what he had right now because of this. It sounds interesting because of what benefits brought to the people that's why I also try my luck here. Now I am a member in rank, started to join campaign, hoping that in the near future bitcoin will end my financial difficulties and I can sustain what my kids needs and wants. I just have to continue gaining knowledge and new ideas for me to be able to share what I have learned. Being in this crypto world for 3 months is worth a while, the knowledge you have gained and the experience is truly amazing.

First I heard about it on the social media but as we know their are so may fake news surrounding on the social media too therefor it was not a considerable, But after sometime I heard about bitcoin from one of my good friend. I asked so may question about the bitcoin and he guided me will so I decide to join the bitcoin. Then I join the bitcoin and now I am very happy with it.

My bitcoin experience began four years ago. I started to earn money on faucet. Of course it was a very small profit, but a rewarding experience.
shillberting

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:33:36 PM

It began by trying to buy something I needed at the time and to save on transactions fees. In the end the transaction fee for me was 50 cents compared to the 50 dollars roughly it would have cost me through traditional methods. All in all best decision I made trying to save on fees because it opened this great new world to me.
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:41:32 PM

who introduced Bitcoin to me is my neighbor, our house is very close so I really know the condition in his house as well as him, I often ask him why he is not looking for work, then he said already there, then I asked what, then he explained initially I do not believe, then I find out about Bitcoin, where I got interested in Bitcoin and at the end of the story he was willing to teach me to get some Bitcoin ...
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:23:10 AM

We began an orientation with my cousin who get more profit through bitcoin, i think on the month of August. I influenced bitcoin from him and helped me how to work on it. But on the month of October by this year is my first time to join in a signature campaign and also,experienced the bitcoin payments. Its hard to join in a signature campaign if you don't work harder because it is the way to get more income. And hard working is the key to be a rich like others.

codebread

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:24:25 AM

My first bitcoin experience was with the TV, as I saw news about the currencie and how many people were supporting it on the internet, I wasn't a full aware of the internet guy, now I'm, most thanks to bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:39:04 AM

My first bitcoin experience was with the TV, as I saw news about the currencie and how many people were supporting it on the internet, I wasn't a full aware of the internet guy, now I'm, most thanks to bitcoin.

so we have the different experience and I think it is because other people and we should thank you to them because from now on, we are in bitcoin world and we are ready to make a new experience. myself has been introduced by my friend which came into my house and telling me to play faucet without I knew if from playing faucet, I can start to earn my first bitcoin. and thank you for my friend because now I can earn bigger than the first time I earned.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:32:38 AM

I just also started and haven't earned yet, but my sister always tells me to try it, I haven't earn since I joined BCT by joining bounty but my sister did. I am convinced, that people can earn here. And since internet is already a daily need, It better to consume my time here that SNS.
imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:41:28 AM

I just knew bitcoin when i started to mine lately on 2013. After the crash, i almost gave up because of that crash, but then i started to join again on 2015, and i started to invest a lot of money in the first quarter of this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: