Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80980 times)
MemoryMills

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:16:00 AM

Not sure why they banned you, but what i can say is if it says pending, then from what ive heard today on their telegram, your gonna be good, and will get your bars in the next few days. Cool
daplaam

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:54:07 AM

Not sure why they banned you, but what i can say is if it says pending, then from what ive heard today on their telegram, your gonna be good, and will get your bars in the next few days. Cool

From few hours the status of the pending requests is changed:
- what was ‘approved’ on dashboard, disappeared
- what was in ‘pending’ , passed to ‘expired’few hours ago

My second payment arrived when the ico was closed so they said it will not be accepted...
BTW, they received the second payment yesterday, they said that it  was everything ok and in process, status was in pending till few hours ago. But then, when I noticed that the status changed, I asked about it and they answered that if I want my money back I must write a claim for refund,  because payment arrived too late

At this point, I just want to know when the tokens of the accepted payment  will arrive and when the refused payment will be refunded.

daplaam

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

UPDATE:
We have looked further into your account and did not see before that you made both of your payments after the ICO has already ended. Unfortunately BAR was sold out when the ICO ended on the 18th and late payments cannot be accepted for BAR. You will be able to receive a full refund after valid payouts are complete. Please send an email to ric******r@tbis.io with the subject REFUND AFTER ICO and explain the details of your payments for full refunds. Thank you for your interest and look for BAR on exchanges

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:
Yours came in as an underpayment but your account and payment have been confirmed. Please do not send another payment and your BAR will be distributed over the next 24-36 hours. Thanks for your patience and support

Well, I explained in the previous messages what happened to me, so I just want to forget FOREVER this unprofessional bullshit. Now I asked how many days they need to send me back the money. They checked and rechecked already the transaction so they just need to compile the form and send the money back.
Well, I’ve got no answer, just ‘ we will do as soon as we are able’

I’m afraid they have stolen my money
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

Titanium This Week ~ Episode 4 - by CEO Michael Stollaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ynbenqmgJM

Great update, even if it is the most cheesy video I've seen in a long time!  Tongue

I don't know why, but i love these type of videos haha. It is really great to see the CEO of Titanium giving updates on youtube with what they are doing. They have also hired some new team members as you can see in the video. Developing will not stop here.

He always looks so uncomfortable haha, that said I do really enjoy the weekly summaries! This past week has been great for the Titanium team, fantastic to hear about the Titanium cam that will be installed in the office so people can login 24/7 365 days a year to see what the team are up to! Not sure there any other projects that are so transparent.

On the one hand, this camera will provide transparency for all the investors so that they can see how the team works for the money they provided, on the other hand, I find a bit big-brother-like creepy  Grin

Even after ICO sold out within few days, Titanium team is not it for granted and these weekly videos are proof of that. They are very serious about their project and want to make it big success. This kind of things gives me confidence to hold BARs for longer period of time, Happy investing!
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

UPDATE:
We have looked further into your account and did not see before that you made both of your payments after the ICO has already ended. Unfortunately BAR was sold out when the ICO ended on the 18th and late payments cannot be accepted for BAR. You will be able to receive a full refund after valid payouts are complete. Please send an email to ric******r@tbis.io with the subject REFUND AFTER ICO and explain the details of your payments for full refunds. Thank you for your interest and look for BAR on exchanges

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:
Yours came in as an underpayment but your account and payment have been confirmed. Please do not send another payment and your BAR will be distributed over the next 24-36 hours. Thanks for your patience and support

Well, I explained in the previous messages what happened to me, so I just want to forget FOREVER this unprofessional bullshit. Now I asked how many days they need to send me back the money. They checked and rechecked already the transaction so they just need to compile the form and send the money back.

Well, it is kind of stupid to transfer funds when you can see the hardcap has been reached.. Of course it will take a little time for them to sort it out.
daplaam

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:01:09 AM

UPDATE:

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:

Well, it is kind of stupid to transfer funds when you can see the hardcap has been reached.. Of course it will take a little time for them to sort it out.
I’m not on my pc following this ico 24/7, I planned to invest 5k but I realized that the ico was ended.
But I was already registered and I noticed I have 2 pending transactions on my dashboard, with the amount of LTC and the address where to send the money. I considered these tokens as ‘reserved’. So I sent the money. Could be very easy to change these pending payments  in ‘expired’ status once the ico ended but they didn’t, they leaved all the info where to send money. So I sent.
Then they ensured I will receive the tokens, then that I must ask the refund.
I’m just an investor. They stopped me from their telegram because I was asking explanations.
Are you sure I’ve done some kind of stupid or they should act faster and more professionally?
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

UPDATE:

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:

I’m not on my pc following this ico 24/7, I planned to invest 5k but I realized that the ico was ended.
But I was already registered and I noticed I have 2 pending transactions on my dashboard, with the amount of LTC and the address where to send the money. I considered these tokens as ‘reserved’. So I sent the money. Could be very easy to change these pending payments  in ‘expired’ status once the ico ended but they didn’t, they leaved all the info where to send money. So I sent.
I’m just an investor. They stopped me from their telegram because I was asking explanations.
Are you sure I’ve done some kind of stupid or they should act faster and more professionally?

Mistakes makes you clever, not rich.
The ICO was ended, you knew that, and yet you transferred funds. Your rookie mistake, not Titaniums.

That being said, I do feel sorry for you, but im sure it will work out, and that your funds will be transferred to you asap.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

UPDATE:

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:

it is always the same, someone is not correctly informed, do something wrong and everyone other is to blame. You should give them some time to check this, you are not the only one who is writing them. There is a lot to do after a successfull ICO. I can understand your displeasure, nobody likes losing money. titanium is a serious and above all professional company, so stay calm and wait. Good luck
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Watch below video. Great reviews by altcoin buzz YouTube channel. Also TBIS have to create theirs own YouTube channel for more knowledge.

https://youtu.be/IWrvSY96O8c

So this youtuber with 171 thousand subscribers made a poll about the top altcoin of 2018 and most of his viewers voted for Titanium? It seems like BARs are no insiders tip anymore and with this massive amount of subscribers, a lot of new people will learn about Titanium.

Look at the youtube comments, people are quoting Michael Stollaire, the CEO. It seems like whenever the CEO name of an ICO is popular, the coin price increases

Yes. Peoples are quoting to Michael Stollaire. He have lots experience about Blockchain Technology and he is Security Expert also. Something more about Michael Stollaire ....
https://twitter.com/MichaelStollair/status/955601429934194688
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

Watch below video. Great reviews by altcoin buzz YouTube channel. Also TBIS have to create theirs own YouTube channel for more knowledge.

So this youtuber with 171 thousand subscribers made a poll about the top altcoin of 2018 and most of his viewers voted for Titanium? It seems like BARs are no insiders tip anymore and with this massive amount of subscribers, a lot of new people will learn about Titanium.

Look at the youtube comments, people are quoting Michael Stollaire, the CEO. It seems like whenever the CEO name of an ICO is popular, the coin price increases

Yes. Peoples are quoting to Michael Stollaire. He have lots experience about Blockchain Technology and he is Security Expert also. Something more about Michael Stollaire ....

Good to see Michael is up-to-date with twitter and always posting updates regarding the Titanium project, it's nice when I clicked on his Twitter and see "Hardcap smashed"

Good way to market and show how high in demand Titanium appears to be, should get some more attention with the listing of several exchanges (fingers crossed)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

I see Michael as most experienced blockchain expert and also experience in successfully completing his second ICO now. Like Verge, TItanium will also become hugely successful. No doubt about that. They have well defined roadmap and very efficient team. Way to go..
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

TITANIUM BAD ATTITUDE BE AWARE

hello everybody,
I had 2 pending payments (500 + 1000 tokens).
I sent few days ago the payment by LTC. One payment arrived and was confirmed after 12 hours. The second was always in pending till few minutes ago that I see "expired". Of course arrived at the latest during yesterday.
In the mean time the ICO was finished.
BUT... in the dashboard I can always see the second payment in pending.
I asked explainations during yesterday and they ensured me that they was working on it, that I will receive the tokens.

Till now, the tokens of the confirmed payment still not arrived.
For the second payment, they say I must ask to be refunded.

Was big misunderstanding , even when the ICO was finished, because you can see pending token payments, with the address where to send the money. So I sent. If wasn't allowed, they should write "EXPIRED" as they have done just few minutes ago.

So, asking explaination in polite way - I guess I'm not the only one in this position so can be useful for the community-  they BANNED me from their telegram.

I mean, one of their investors ask explainations for their unclear way to manage the payments, unclear dashboard/conditions on their website and delay to send the tokens ...and they BLOCKED me???
is this normal?

Now I want to know when I will get the Token of the confirmed payment and when I will get the refund of the other payment.

Such happens now and then in every project and i totally understand your pain but i believe it will be rectified because i've been in such situation, just be patient with the team, they will definitely fix the issue
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

hello everybody,
I sent few days ago the payment by LTC. One payment arrived and was confirmed after 12 hours. The second was always in pending till few minutes ago that I see "expired". Of course arrived at the latest during yesterday.
I asked explainations during yesterday and they ensured me that they was working on it, that I will receive the tokens.

Was big misunderstanding , even when the ICO was finished, because you can see pending token payments, with the address where to send the money. So I sent. If wasn't allowed, they should write "EXPIRED" as they have done just few minutes ago.

So, asking explaination in polite way - I guess I'm not the only one in this position so can be useful for the community-  they BANNED me from their telegram.

I mean, one of their investors ask explainations for their unclear way to manage the payments, unclear dashboard/conditions on their website and delay to send the tokens ...and they BLOCKED me???
is this normal?

Now I want to know when I will get the Token of the confirmed payment and when I will get the refund of the other payment.

Such happens now and then in every project and i totally understand your pain but i believe it will be rectified because i've been in such situation, just be patient with the team, they will definitely fix the issue

They are refunding it at least so he is not losing more money. The ICO was a succes, and it ended quick, but you can always buy bars from the exchanges if you want.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

hello everybody,

is this normal?

They are refunding it at least so he is not losing more money. The ICO was a succes, and it ended quick, but you can always buy bars from the exchanges if you want.

yea. for those who missed the ico and get it at a not so cheap price in exchanges. but giving how the coin is making waves in the market i feel the price will sky rocket very soon. but still i get it why many people would have prefered buy from the titanium company it self considering all the benefits that comes with it. 10% bonus and cheaper price.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

Can anyone of you post the token address and decimals here for me, that I need to add them to the wallet so that I can see them there?
ptrsndc

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

Can anyone of you post the token address and decimals here for me, that I need to add them to the wallet so that I can see them there?

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc7579bb99af590ec71c316e1ac4436c535039594
Anilg

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

Does anyone know when it will be listed at exchange? Since ICO got sold out in less than 3 weeks I see huge interest in Titanium from Investors. I see very good chance that Titanium will be listed at mainstream exchanges.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

Does anyone know when it will be listed at exchange? Since ICO got sold out in less than 3 weeks I see huge interest in Titanium from Investors. I see very good chance that Titanium will be listed at mainstream exchanges.

Right now BARs can be traded on IDEX and Tidex and of course ED. But I am sure there will be new exchanges picking up Titanium and listing BARs in the near future. My guess is KuCoin or HitBTC as the next exchange.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

Titanium This Week ~ Episode 4 - by CEO Michael Stollaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ynbenqmgJM

LOL, great video. Did you hear it? he has rented a building and will install a camera, so we always see what the team is doing right now :-)
Thank God there is no such thing in my company, everyone would see that I work a little and am very busy with titanium :-)

when you have a project team as hardworking as the one found in titanium then you know you a made a very wise investment... this is beyond any normal project out their.. titanium did not only show us a face they show the full body..

This is Nice in all angles

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

I agree. I think that Titanium has a bright future because it got popular pretty fast and they Also have got some new team members. I have seen some youtubers talk about Titanium so i have high hopes for this ico.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: