Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

So that means it's a contest, and I was thinking it's a pure bounty. I might have to pull out from it cause I don't feel doing such contest.

What kind of contest and how to join this? Why they are arranging this kind of contest? With contestant they have any kind of profit or this is some for marketing purpose?

You can join by visiting this webpage:
https://gleam.io/YcJrY/tbis-inc-weekly-100-bar-cryptocurrency-giveaway

There you can perform tasks to gain more ''entries'' which I believe increases your chances of winning

In a way this can be seen as a bounty, but it is made simple for the visitor

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Anyone participating in the weekly contests?

" 5 more chances to get a sweet 100 BARs.  "

Check here for more information:

Thanks for sharing, but I see it is a contest: Winners will be drawn at random. I never join contests, but if it was an airdrop, I would for sure join. I dont mind tweeting and liking for an airdrop since it is easy to do

I don't think it is. Maybe I missed that part of the information but I think it's kind of a bounty. You get paid for the weekly activity you per take in. Please correct me if am wrong.

Gleam bounty is like a raffle game where partakers get lucky,  in the case of titanium gleam I don't know the exact rules but I partake in it daily and hope to win the 100 bars placed there as price

So that means it's a contest, and I was thinking it's a pure bounty. I might have to pull out from it cause I don't feel doing such contest.

I dont think they should call it a bounty, a bounty is when you actually earn something for doing tasks. This is indeed a contest with a chance to win something

Exactly mate. Calling it a bounty with such high amount of 100 BAR reward JUST makes it look deceitful. This is totally different from what bounty stands for.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

Anyone participating in the weekly contests?

" 5 more chances to get a sweet 100 BARs.  "

Check here for more information:

Thanks for sharing, but I see it is a contest: Winners will be drawn at random. I never join contests, but if it was an airdrop, I would for sure join. I dont mind tweeting and liking for an airdrop since it is easy to do

I don't think it is. Maybe I missed that part of the information but I think it's kind of a bounty. You get paid for the weekly activity you per take in. Please correct me if am wrong.

Gleam bounty is like a raffle game where partakers get lucky,  in the case of titanium gleam I don't know the exact rules but I partake in it daily and hope to win the 100 bars placed there as price

I dont think they should call it a bounty, a bounty is when you actually earn something for doing tasks. This is indeed a contest with a chance to win something

Exactly mate. Calling it a bounty with such high amount of 100 BAR reward JUST makes it look deceitful. This is totally different from what bounty stands for.

It's a lottery not a bounty, but honestly this is really nitpicking does it matter if in reality what you call it, gleam itself says what it is and any person that sits back for a moment and uses common sense realizes they aren't going to give 100 BAR reward to every participant, gleams a raffle system and anyone thats been around enough to be on bitcointalk should really know that by now. Decietfuls an awfully strong word to be throwing around.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

yeah looks like everything is down today, but I am not worried much. Great time to buy more cheap tokens, I didn't invest much during the ICO but I am filling my bag slowly on etherdelta but it's slow as hell and the gas price is very expensive.

When the bullish sentiment is be back, I hope they will list the titanium tokens on a good exchange, we just need one good news and it's more than enough to fuel the rocket.

Yes, you can be right, right now the tokens are cheap. Regulations in many countries are just showing their effect.
gas price is as low as in a long time, look here https://ethgasstation.info/
ED is really slow, annoying every day

Regulation is good for crypto in the long term but in the short term time, it's bearish but i think in march it's going to be worse, a lot of European countries are going to release new laws on cryptocurrencies. But for me I view titanium as a long term play and not like quick flip. I didn't sold at 3$ and I am not planning to sell it now. My target price for Titanium is very high and I am planning to hold it for more than a year at least.

I seriously do no agree with that, the fact of the matter is regulations as they will be implemented will just end up turning crypto into the stock market where only accredited investors with millions in capital can trade. I agree with your statement however of titanium being a longterm play, the platforms not even out yet lol, so selling before that is just silly, right now price is set by speculation only, once the substance is their the price will easily increase. I"m very bullish on titanium

What are you talking about lol, of course everyone will be able to trade even with regulations. There are many decentralized exchange where you can trade without signing up like Etherdelta so I don't think regulations will be able to stop decentralized exchange. They can stop scammers from using centralized exchange like Bittrex or Binance but I don't think they can stop them from using ED or IDEX. But if you are legit and not a scammers then you have nothing to worry about regulations.

I dont know what type of regulations we are discussing here. But few countries asking its citizen to be careful about investing in crypto currencies. Main reason is there are many useless crypto coins available in market. So people should be careful in selecting good project.
I see good future for BARs, its backed by good concept and business model. 
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

yeah looks like everything is down today, but I am not worried much. Great time to buy more cheap tokens, I didn't invest much during the ICO but I am filling my bag slowly on etherdelta but it's slow as hell and the gas price is very expensive.

When the bullish sentiment is be back, I hope they will list the titanium tokens on a good exchange, we just need one good news and it's more than enough to fuel the rocket.

Yes, you can be right, right now the tokens are cheap. Regulations in many countries are just showing their effect.

Regulation is good for crypto in the long term but in the short term time, it's bearish but i think in march it's going to be worse, a lot of European countries are going to release new laws on cryptocurrencies. But for me I view titanium as a long term play and not like quick flip. I didn't sold at 3$ and I am not planning to sell it now. My target price for Titanium is very high and I am planning to hold it for more than a year at least.

I seriously do no agree with that, the fact of the matter is regulations as they will be implemented will just end up turning crypto into the stock market where only accredited investors with millions in capital can trade. I agree with your statement however of titanium being a longterm play, the platforms not even out yet lol, so selling before that is just silly, right now price is set by speculation only, once the substance is their the price will easily increase. I"m very bullish on titanium

What are you talking about lol, of course everyone will be able to trade even with regulations. There are many decentralized exchange where you can trade without signing up like Etherdelta so I don't think regulations will be able to stop decentralized exchange. They can stop scammers from using centralized exchange like Bittrex or Binance but I don't think they can stop them from using ED or IDEX. But if you are legit and not a scammers then you have nothing to worry about regulations.

I dont know what type of regulations we are discussing here. But few countries asking its citizen to be careful about investing in crypto currencies. Main reason is there are many useless crypto coins available in market. So people should be careful in selecting good project.

Regulations can't really stop trades taking place; Most regulations are mere notices or warnings; from my understanding banning is not allowing banks deal with crypto individuals are free to do what they want. Unless explicitly mentioned and I think those than ban individuals are very few.

danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

What if an entire IT enterprise could be virtualized, including data centers, firewalls, load-balancers, routers, switches, network appliances and servers?  Imagine being able to set up an enterprise level infrastructure for a global company from a tablet in your living room, without spending any time installing rack servers, routers, load balancers, or any other network component beyond what is needed to access the network.

Soft cap absolutely been smashed, currently trading at around $1.60 - This low market cap coin serves great potential in terms of return

This is a very solid summary of what can be achieved through the TBIS infrastructure, it really is amazing the possibilities this project will open up, unfortunately not many people know about it, but when the time is right, there won't be anyone left who hasn't heard of it, as it will be in use all around us.
danspasiva

Activity: 417

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

Regulations can't really stop trades taking place; Most regulations are mere notices or warnings; from my understanding banning is not allowing banks deal with crypto individuals are free to do what they want. Unless explicitly mentioned and I think those than ban individuals are very few.

Even if banks are told it is illegal to deal with crypto in one country, there will always be other countries where it's perfectly legal and in some places even tax free.  They will never be able to truly ban cryptos, there will always be a demand, and fiat gateways.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

What if an entire IT enterprise could be virtualized, including data centers, firewalls, load-balancers, routers, switches, network appliances and servers?  Imagine being able to set up an enterprise level infrastructure for a global company from a tablet in your living room, without spending any time installing rack servers, routers, load balancers, or any other network component beyond what is needed to access the network.

Soft cap absolutely been smashed, currently trading at around $1.60 - This low market cap coin serves great potential in terms of return

This is a very solid summary of what can be achieved through the TBIS infrastructure, it really is amazing the possibilities this project will open up, unfortunately not many people know about it, but when the time is right, there won't be anyone left who hasn't heard of it, as it will be in use all around us.

They got indeed a good project to change the world. The problem we have as you guys said is maybe that not many people know about it. Titanium needs to keep on advertising to keep new people coming, hopefully they will buy it on the exchanges.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

What if an entire IT enterprise could be virtualized, including data centers, firewalls, load-balancers, routers, switches, network appliances and servers?  Imagine being able to set up an enterprise level infrastructure for a global company from a tablet in your living room, without spending any time installing rack servers, routers, load balancers, or any other network component beyond what is needed to access the network.

They got indeed a good project to change the world. The problem we have as you guys said is maybe that not many people know about it. Titanium needs to keep on advertising to keep new people coming, hopefully they will buy it on the exchanges.

I think they are already doing a lot for advertising of Titanium. They even made a TV spot about it, if I remember correctly. It's probably the whole market situation at this moment that stops Titanium BARs from growing in price.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

when will it be listed on exchange

They are in talks with exchanges right now, you can keep up-to-date with the price on coinmarketcap, take a look....

I can't wait till cryptos go green again and we should see a nice increase in this project.

I'm certainly going to be holding for the seeable future.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

Is it known when bounties are handed out for tokens?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

They are in talks with exchanges right now, you can keep up-to-date with the price on coinmarketcap, take a look....

I can't wait till cryptos go green again and we should see a nice increase in this project.

LOL it's amazing we're seeing some alts like titanium that are holding in decent increased value even though the entire market is currently depressed due to the correction on bitcoin, the fact is once the bitcoin correction reverses some of these coins stand to be worth a small fortune, especially ones with solid platform plans like titanium. It'll be interested to see how things pan out, but like i said very happy to hold some bar that seems to be a safe place to be storing the cash in relative safety so far from the big btc dip
MakersONE

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

I spent some time to get acquainted with your project.
The market for storing personal data is really much in demand, and this niche can perfectly evolve with the advent of blockchain technology.
And given that the hard cap was assembled so quickly, the project does have great potential.

It's a great niche market to be involved in, soon all businesses will be transitioning to cloud storage. most big businesses have started to transfer their data already but there are lot's of smaller companies that still use traditional storage methods. Massive market worth billions and hopefully Titanium can have a big share of this market in the future.

I very much doubt that many large companies will soon have a new kind of data storage. No one argues, this will definitely happen, but enough time must pass to adjust andd use the technology. And what about Titanium, he certainly has a chance to take his share of the market. By not forgetting that in this niche there are many similar projects, and each of them is trying to achieve success.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

What if an entire IT enterprise could be virtualized, including data centers, firewalls, load-balancers, routers, switches, network appliances and servers?  Imagine being able to set up an enterprise level infrastructure for a global company from a tablet in your living room, without spending any time installing rack servers, routers, load balancers, or any other network component beyond what is needed to access the network.

That's what titanium is all about, creating a scenario whereby a tech novice can easily setup a tech powerhouse with just clicks all based on blockchain, i keep saying this, titanium will go far, once all of the packages are setup, i see bars heading to $100 in a matter of months
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

LOL it's amazing we're seeing some alts like titanium that are holding in decent increased value even though the entire market is currently depressed due to the correction on bitcoin, the fact is once the bitcoin correction reverses some of these coins stand to be worth a small fortune, especially ones with solid platform plans like titanium. It'll be interested to see how things pan out, but like i said very happy to hold some bar that seems to be a safe place to be storing the cash in relative safety so far from the big btc dip

It is amazing how well Titanium's BAR tokens have held their value in these bear market conditions, hopefully when the markets turn around Titanium will moon, now is the time to HODL.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

It is amazing how well Titanium's BAR tokens have held their value in these bear market conditions, hopefully when the markets turn around Titanium will moon, now is the time to HODL.

At this moment, only weak hands would sell. Market is currently in a slump, so it's just naturally that the price for BARs is decreasing. Hopefully we see better times soon, both for the whole crypto market and especially for Titanium prices.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

market is bearish but titanium is holding strong such a strong community behind this project.... now is the time to buy more bars..  Shocked

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:52:43 PM

market is bearish but titanium is holding strong such a strong community behind this project.... now is the time to buy more bars..  Shocked

Theres a whole lot of FUD around crypto at the moment but imagine how well BAR tokens will perform when the bulls get back in! Hopefully this will happen soon!

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Theres a whole lot of FUD around crypto at the moment but imagine how well BAR tokens will perform when the bulls get back in! Hopefully this will happen soon!

Yes that's right. they are doing really well. when cryptocurrency prices start to rise again, BAR will really go up like a rocket. I am already in the FOMO fever, I have to buy more BAR tokens, otherwise I'll be angry soon
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

Yes that's right. they are doing really well. when cryptocurrency prices start to rise again, BAR will really go up like a rocket. I am already in the FOMO fever, I have to buy more BAR tokens, otherwise I'll be angry soon

Yeah, Crypto is falling again i just checked. These Fuds are nasty. People need to stop believing in these nonsense. We have all seen that Titanium bars were at 4 dollars or even more. Now they are at 1.48. A good chance to buy some more coins before it will rise.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: