Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80980 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

Announce! Titanium $BAR will be listed soon on Godex  Grin

Godex is online crypto-currency exchange service based on the blockchain technology.

again a exchange of which I have never heard. Has anyone had experience with Godex? I just looked at the page for a moment, does not look so bad at first glance. will register soon and take a closer look

I don't know it either, but i will wait for the exchanges i know of. That is better for me so i will not take any risks with unknown exchanges. If it is on Kraken i will would be very happy xD.

Ok, I must admit it. Godex was new to me, too. Seems like the number of exchanges I never heard of before is bigger than I thought  Grin
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

Godex is online crypto-currency exchange service based on the blockchain technology.

again a exchange of which I have never heard. Has anyone had experience with Godex? I just looked at the page for a moment, does not look so bad at first glance. will register soon and take a closer look

I don't know it either, but i will wait for the exchanges i know of. That is better for me so i will not take any risks with unknown exchanges. If it is on Kraken i will would be very happy xD.

Ok, I must admit it. Godex was new to me, too. Seems like the number of exchanges I never heard of before is bigger than I thought  Grin
I am exactly not sure about Godex. But Titanium is decided about this exchange then obviously it would be great. I am waiting for to be listed like bittrex, binance.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

Alright, that does it, I will please like a titanium staff to cover explain to us the motive behind all these unknown listing. Are they even putting the investors into consideration or its all just business as usual for them???
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

https://godex.io/

Even this is new exchange for so many people but I had good experience with that. There is no account required to make exchange from one coin to another instantly it depends on the confirmation almost instantly.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

Surely team has eyes on big exchanges as well but it seems that they are approaching every exchange to open trade for BAR wherever it is possible and easy, while keep trying and negotiate to take it at bigger ones in future. They are going in right direction nothing wrong with these listings. More developed platform will be good time to be on larger liquidity providers in future.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

Announce! Titanium $BAR will be listed soon on Godex  Grin

I believe they are trying to start small and go big or perhaps is a matter of preference, also to create various avenues for the community to work with, this will also create a spread and increase volume which automatically leads to increase in price, i know their choice looks odd but they know the reason behind their actions, which may be good for the growth of titanium
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

I believe they are trying to start small and go big or perhaps is a matter of preference, also to create various avenues for the community to work with, this will also create a spread and increase volume which automatically leads to increase in price, i know their choice looks odd but they know the reason behind their actions, which may be good for the growth of titanium

I’ve heard of it but it’s on the smaller side to my knowledge regardless more exchanges are good and considering the small market cap from the ico i would rather them use the money on development and marketing over giving cash to the big exchanges that charge a small fortune just to list those will come later as demand grows
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

Alright, that does it, I will please like a titanium staff to cover explain to us the motive behind all these unknown listing. Are they even putting the investors into consideration or its all just business as usual for them???

I know some of them, but there are exchanges who i have never heard of. Maybe it is business for them, but getting listed at a lot of exchanges is also important. Anybody from the team can maybe answer us ?

I’m not sure how getting listed on lesser known exchanges is somehow bad lol in the end u want to be listed on every exchange possible yet it seems some people are somehow upset that titanium hits a small exchange just because u can now use a small exchange doesn’t somehow hurt anyone lol. Like seriously Orwell’s seems upset and says their not thinking about investors because a random exchange decided to allow trading of bars.

People really need to rethink the things hey get upset about lol

If some random scamexchange.obv listed bitcoin it doesn’t mean somehow bitcoin worth less or bitcoin devs are somehow hurting their users lol.

If you don’t trust a new small exchange that gets added by all means don’t use it, I haven’t heard of most of the Asian exchanges I don’t complain when coins get added to them I just don’t use that exchange lol
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:25:40 PM

I know some of them, but there are exchanges who i have never heard of. Maybe it is business for them, but getting listed at a lot of exchanges is also important. Anybody from the team can maybe answer us ?

I’m not sure how getting listed on lesser known exchanges is somehow bad lol in the end u want to be listed on every exchange possible yet it seems some people are somehow upset that titanium hits a small exchange just because u can now use a small exchange doesn’t somehow hurt anyone lol. Like seriously Orwell’s seems upset and says their not thinking about investors because a random exchange decided to allow trading of bars.

If some random scamexchange.obv listed bitcoin it doesn’t mean somehow bitcoin worth less or bitcoin devs are somehow hurting their users lol.

If you don’t trust a new small exchange that gets added by all means don’t use it, I haven’t heard of most of the Asian exchanges I don’t complain when coins get added to them I just don’t use that exchange lol
Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BAR at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BAR should recover very soon and reach new high. Titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BAR at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BAR should recover very soon and reach new high. Titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.

The price at the peak was about $ 4, now is really a great time to buy for $ 1. I believe that in the next three weeks the level of $ 4 will break and the price will rise higher

Highspeed123

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:21:43 AM

The price at the peak was about $ 4, now is really a great time to buy for $ 1. I believe that in the next three weeks the level of $ 4 will break and the price will rise higher

Hopefully. In the meantime I'm trying to accumulate as many BAR as possible while it's still going cheap. I can't imagine it staying this way for much longer.
girib1684

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

See Michael Stollaire thought on his vision for titanium and what's in store in the future.

https://medium.com/tbis/an-interview-with-michael-stollaire-ceo-of-titanium-42ba7d5c73e
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:34:04 AM

Big exchanges are a real pain to get into. But I think this partnership action taking place would surely get their attention and maybe Michael can land something given he has good connections. Oh boy if it hits a big exchange.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

A Lot of news coming out titanium weekly, a lot of partnership and good project yet some people minds are fixated on the price alone  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

Surely team has eyes on big exchanges as well but it seems that they are approaching every exchange to open trade for BAR wherever it is possible and easy, while keep trying and negotiate to take it at bigger ones in future. They are going in right direction nothing wrong with these listings. More developed platform will be good time to be on larger liquidity providers in future.

Lot of people wants BAR to be listed on big exchange and Titanium team is trying all possible options. Big exchange will boost investors confidence. Let's hope we get the good news from Titanium team shortly.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

Yesterday the value was $ 0.9, that would have been a good starting point. but at the moment we are only $ 0.95, one way to try the new exchange Godex
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

See Michael Stollaire thought on his vision for titanium and what's in store in the future.

https://medium.com/tbis/an-interview-with-michael-stollaire-ceo-of-titanium-42ba7d5c73e

This is mind blowing update I also like the vision of Michael Stollaire this is professional approach really it would do amazing job for all strong believers even at the moment this is very cheap but in long term it will change the life for sure.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

Michael Stollaire has his point where he used powerful words by calling Titanium as business to build IT infrastructure for other businesses. These thoughts which he showed in last update let us know his targets and approach to make this business highly successful. Short term's volatility isn't nothing again those can hold will be winner in future.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

Yesterday the value was $ 0.9, that would have been a good starting point. but at the moment we are only $ 0.95, one way to try the new exchange Godex

The total marketcap for all cryptos has just hit over 500 billion again, which is a very good sign - showing signs of slow recovery but good to see its slowly rising with a healthy rise each week.

I think by the time we get back to 700million marketcap, these coin could easily be between the $1.5 - $2 mark which would be really nice.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

This is actually a good thing instarting big and ending up small or completely vanishing. For sure Titanium is having a very good leader. He will make sure to get titanium to high range in the near future. Or in crypto terms, titanium to moon.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: