Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:32:49 AM

Is the github account Vlad's, or just something his programmer(s) put up? Does he even have any standing toward ownership of that account? This all seems like a complete non-issue. He's linking the first post of this thread to someone else's github account. He just needs to make his own github account and link to it instead. All this talk of legal action is baseless.

Great minds think alike that was my same conclusion above.  I have done contract work on my own github before.  Once complete the owner cloned it and dump it into a repository they control.   It takes all of a few seconds.  It would be stupid to do it any other way.  The fact that Vlad feels the repo has been taken "hostage" and yet still links to it (something even he could change) shows the level of stupidity we are dealing with here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:34:31 AM

If anyone wants to make an exact copy of this with 0% premine I will gladly launch it in a moderated thread to stop vlad from commenting at all. Make the super blocks work from the start too. Hit me up in pm you can be anonymous or list your name don't care. I already have a name picked out

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:36:10 AM

Is the github account Vlad's, or just something his programmer(s) put up? Does he even have any standing toward ownership of that account? This all seems like a complete non-issue. He's linking the first post of this thread to someone else's github account. He just needs to make his own github account and link to it instead. All this talk of legal action is baseless.

Great minds think alike that was my same conclusion above.  I have done contract work on my own github before.  Once complete the owner cloned it and dump it into a repository they control.   It takes all of a few seconds.  It would be stupid to do it any other way.  The fact that Vlad feels the repo has been taken "hostage" and yet still links to it (something even he could change) shows the level of stupidity we are dealing with here.

Presumably he paid someone to create a github account for the project and place in it the code of the project?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:37:05 AM

If anyone wants to make an exact copy of this with 0% premine I will gladly launch it in a moderated thread to stop vlad from commenting at all. Make the super blocks work from the start too. Hit me up in pm you can be anonymous or list your name don't care. I already have a name picked out
Looks like the repo-guy is planning this

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:38:45 AM

Great minds think alike that was my same conclusion above.  I have done contract work on my own github before.  Once complete the owner cloned it and dump it into a repository they control.   It takes all of a few seconds.  It would be stupid to do it any other way.  The fact that Vlad feels the repo has been taken "hostage" and yet still links to it (something even he could change) shows the level of stupidity we are dealing with here.

Presumably he paid someone to create a github account for his project and place in it the code of the project?

-MarkM-

Presumably but even true given there is a very simple solution. Hell it could have been solved in the time we wrote these posts. If it were you and you were in that situation what would you do.

a) clone the repo and update your link
b) threaten lawsuits against the psuedo anonymous developer

a actually solves the problem, b is just more dram for the troller-in-cheif.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:39:08 AM

In this case though, another principal applies.  This was a work for hire.    Part of that should have included them giving Vlad access to the repo.  The fact that this was not done and programmer X and Y are associates does indicate a dereliction  here .     So a hostile fork using the same repo that was created as part of this work for hire is probably actionable. 

Unless there was a contract and the contract specified control of a specific repo it is unlikely.  I mean there is a pretty simple solution, Vlad is in control (I use this term loosely) of this thread.  This thread links to a repo.  The repo it links to is the "official" (once again used loosely) repo.

Vlad clones the existing report and changes the link in the OP to the one he controls.  Tada.  It could have been done in about 2 minutes and done days ago.  Of course that would require someone with the most basic knowledge or competence.

Then again this is all academic.  He paid a grand total of $20 for a copy & paste job.  Nobody is suing anybody or anything related to the shitcoin.

I actually think it is pretty likely.  The git hub account was created just for this project.   I think intent of that being part of the create process would be easy to establish.   However like you said, the damages would be too low to make it worthwhile.  Probably a treble damages case at best.  

And yes, that is exactly what Vlad should do at this point.   If he can not do that, he did not get the resources in place to manage a coin.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:42:04 AM

In this case though, another principal applies.  This was a work for hire.    Part of that should have included them giving Vlad access to the repo.  The fact that this was not done and programmer X and Y are associates does indicate a dereliction  here .     So a hostile fork using the same repo that was created as part of this work for hire is probably actionable.  

I would question that if the repo were part of someone's own github account, such as if I had done the work and done it by creating a repo in my own github account; but  a whole new github account seemingly having been created as part of, and presumably for, the paid work project seems to lend credence to your hypothesis (of it possibly being actionable). Of course I am not licensed to practice law on this planet so what do I know.

-MarkM-

Yep, and as we can see the project was put under a newly created account called 'nuggets-project'. I checked this before I posted my viewpoint.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:43:00 AM

Woooow..... This is hilarious... I love how you judge everyone because they tried to give you proper criticism. It's sad that we live in a day and age when people complain about not having help when really there were at least 3 reply's trying to help you. You are one of the most idiotic coin devs. I have ever seen. And this coming from the guy who messed up the addnodes on his own coin. But wait... you can't even be called a dev because you are way too incompetent to understand how to make a copy/paste coin. You have some delirious visions that make you seem schizophrenic. You make contradictory statements and they go on calling people idiots and liars when they point it out. Tbh you're an idiotic jerk who is wasting so much money on a shitcoin that has no future. You shouldn't even be allowed to handle money if this is what you consider a "good, long term investment."  

Idiot.  I didn't mess up anything.  He got into my repo files and changed the password and from that point on he was dumping all the coins on his own exchange. 3 million coins he stole from me, pump and dump, meant for bounties.  And he did it cause I refused to sell him my coin.  He asked to buy it from me on day one.  I didn't know why.  Maybe cause my coin has such a stable diff retarget that it didn't even need a PoS.  he commended how nicely and stable it was like he was really impressed but he can copy that but why work for your coin when you can steal 3 million coins, dump then fool the many stupids on this board to take over the coin and do another pump and dump.

With the level of stupidity here I can't blame the guy.

The stupidity on this forum is endless.

The level of jackassary coming from your mouth is endless.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:43:41 AM

Great minds think alike that was my same conclusion above.  I have done contract work on my own github before.  Once complete the owner cloned it and dump it into a repository they control.   It takes all of a few seconds.  It would be stupid to do it any other way.  The fact that Vlad feels the repo has been taken "hostage" and yet still links to it (something even he could change) shows the level of stupidity we are dealing with here.

Presumably he paid someone to create a github account for his project and place in it the code of the project?

-MarkM-

Presumably but even true given there is a very simple solution (hell it could have been solved in the time we wrote these posts) if it were you and you were in that situation what would you do.

a) clone the repo and update your link
b) threaten lawsuits against the psuedo anonymous developer

a actually solves the problem, b is just more dram for the troller-in-cheif.

Presumably if I were the troller-in-chief I would do b. Tongue

Me personally I already have my own git clone of the version that still had pre-mine but had corrected the logic for allowing lucky blocks to start happening after block 250, and that is what I am running, and as far as I have been able to detect that is also what all the active nodes are running.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 01:42:47 AM

And I stand corrected, I misunderstood.  Cidel didn't work on the original bitcoin code.

It has one of the major projects he he to do for his PhD last year and he said it was the hardest thing he ever has to do.

... So I, gonna try to parter with him cause if was able to complete a bitcoin programming project ...

What was one of the major projects he had to do for his PhD? You just said he didn't work on the bitcoin code.

At first he said he wouldn't help me for any money but when I tell him is 98% cut an paste he launched and said:  why would anyone do that?  

He's sounding pretty sane at least so far.

aren't you guys sick of scammers?  Give me a chance, I've been honest about everything so for so give me a chance to get my coin back and mak it into a real cin just like I promised.  Thanks.

I think most scammers would have managed to deliver a more working product at least.

The non working product comes from the flawed coding.  You're gonna take the blame for your car braking down if you paid a mechanic with a great rep top dollar to fix it and he didn't?  You guys are being so irrational.

Looking back now at the PM's from Shakezula I think R3 messed with the code before it was launched since he had access to the files from the get to.

Shakezula ran the test for over 2 hours and he was amazed at how smooth it was.  He said your coin does t need PoS cause the differetial is so smooth.  Interesting, I hit such a smooth diff on my first try basically using universe numbers I call God numbers which bring balance and harmony to everything around.  Some of those numbers are Fibonacci numbers.  This is to religious stuff, its science.  I looked at most coins and they used 600, 60v 6 and crap like that.  Those numbers in the universe are unstable so no wonder people need PoS to stabilize and smooth out the diff.

So call that's new in ovation cause now peopl avoid PoS by using my number system for the diff,  ht careful cause they work together so changing just one number in your whole coin can cause a difference.  None of my numbers from the 49 to the 70 and. 440 million were not picked out of thin air I calculated them out and even the 21 years compressed into 7, I did it to create stability and harmony.  It was just a theory based on biblical numbers a god seems to favor and also numbers which govern stability end harmony from f,owers to the galaxies above us and I' so happy to see it worked.  I have more ideas using. Numbers to create other types of stability factors in a coin and I can't wait it test them out.

I don't know, maybe that's why r3 wanted to buy my otherwise broken coin on day 1 but I refused. Nth at struck me as odd, a failed coin and some guy was so anxious to buy it, have you guys seen this before, I haven't?  Why when you can clone it.

So I think maybe Shakezula released a perfect coin, he ran it 2 niurs and said he couldn't believe how flawless it was.  So how could the jackpots then not work, half the premined failed (right, r3 stole 3 million coins on top of the 1.1 million I gave him for helping me for a whole 12 hours) and then the VGB also didn't work?  

Impossible., no way after a really good top rep programmer like Shakezula said it ran flawlessly for over 2 hours he was amazed by it and that's why I released it without a second programmer looking at it.

R3 got in there and sabotaged the coin hoping it would flop and thought I'd sell it for nothing not knowing me that I don't give up for anything once I start something.  And so after that the craziness started. He hacked into my account, he stole 3 million coins and dumped them on his exchange

To this day I have not sold one single coin - just like I promised this was a long term deal for me.

So this coin would have been something really nice but some clever idiot saw something in it he liked and sabotaged it and tried to kill it when I didn't want to sell it.  

At an hourly wage. I will do what I can.  At. $20 per hour I can get Cidel to do some serious work.  
I want features, you guys are so big on fretted ill pay out the nose for him to put in new features.

If there's any crazy awesome features you guys dream. Of seeing in a coin let me know and I'll ask him how many hours it will take.  If an spend like $2,000. I can get some goo programming for that I think.

As for this guy, Cidel, man, he's the opposite if me.  He's so level headed and calm while I'm passionate, volatile and combative - personality wise we are the exact thing as the Woz and Steve Jobs, and I'm not saying I'm jobs but that's exactly how I am although I'm fair where jobs stole his employees shares.  He was born deaf but the guy is confident and is the coolest and nicest guy you ever met.  

I wish I could post a video of him but I don't trust people here and he stands to lose a lot of money and reputation if he ruins his rep on some coin or some crash we site full of haters.

But when I go to his house I'll Take a video of the car sized telescope (he built by hand from the ground up as a hobby) in his garage since that's not something just any hobbyist builds.  You can see the craters up close on the moon.  You can see the rings of Saturn.  By younger bro who looked though it a few days ago said he was blown away.

I'll provide prove this guy is real but I don't want to hurt him in any way for heloing him so I can't give out his last name.  Trust me, I haven't lied yet - you guys have to give me the benefit of the doubt.

So please, I keep asking this but nobody responds.

What is your dream feature for a coin?  What do you wish a coin had but doesn't.  I have ideas but once again I want to deliver a coin that offers what you the miners want? And should I make it like the zpzpcoin since that's zero energy use (that's a copy and paste) but I'm not sure if people want that I've just hear peopl say PPcoin is the only real innovative coin.  So do you esmt me to implement PPcoin's energy usage or would that cause problems?

Tell me what you want but it's too difficult to do and I will try to all I can to deliver the best coin.

Can you imagine a $3 coin?  I would use so much if that value to make the best coin in the world.
Litecoin is a POS coin, is sucks and yet its $3 p, we can make a better coin, I have no idea.:

But if I do it my way I'll be happy but I wanna make sure you guys get some few features you want.  This is a dream, you tell me what features you want and I'll pay out of my pocket to try and get them done.

What dev has offered you guys that.  Please list your favorite features - this is my -0t time asking and I never get any response. I will not ask anymore and just do the features I like.  Can you guys not see yet I'm like no other dev and I honestly want the best coin in the world?  And a coin you want and like so I'm asking for your I out to prove I care and not just give you cheap words.

Thanks and good luck!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 01:55:29 AM

And I stand corrected, I misunderstood.  Cidel didn't work on the original bitcoin code.

It has one of the major projects he he to do for his PhD last year and he said it was the hardest thing he ever has to do.

... So I, gonna try to parter with him cause if was able to complete a bitcoin programming project ...

What was one of the major projects he had to do for his PhD? You just said he didn't work on the bitcoin code.

At first he said he wouldn't help me for any money but when I tell him is 98% cut an paste he launched and said:  why would anyone do that?  

aren't you guys sick of scammers?  Give me a chance, I've been honest about everything so for so give me a chance to get my coin back and mak it into a real cin just like I promised.  Thanks.

I think most scammers would have managed to deliver a more working product at least.

The non working product comes from the flawed coding.  You're gonna take the blame for your car braking down if you paid a mechanic with a great rep top dollar to fix it and he didn't?  You guys are being so irrational.

Looking back now at the PM's from Shakezula I think R3 messed with the code before it was launched since he had access to the files from the get to.

Shakezula ran the test for over 2 hours and he was amazed at how smooth it was.  He said your coin does t need PoS cause the differetial is so smooth.  Interesting, I hit such a smooth diff on my first try basically using universe numbers I call God numbers which bring balance and harmony to everything around.  Some of those numbers are Fibonacci numbers.  This is to religious stuff, its science.  I looked at most coins and they used 600, 60v 6 and crap like that.  Those numbers in the universe are unstable so no wonder people need PoS to stabilize and smooth out the diff.

So call that's new in ovation cause now peopl avoid PoS by using my number system for the diff,  ht careful cause they work together so changing just one number in your whole coin can cause a difference.  None of my numbers from the 49 to the 70 and. 440 million were not picked out of thin air I calculated them out and even the 21 years compressed into 7, I did it to create stability and harmony.  It was just a theory based on biblical numbers a god seems to favor and also numbers which govern stability end harmony from f,owers to the galaxies above us and I' so happy to see it worked.  I have more ideas using. Numbers to create other types of stability factors in a coin and I can't wait it test them out.

I don't know, maybe that's why r3 wanted to buy my otherwise broken coin on day 1 but I refused. Nth at struck me as odd, a failed coin and some guy was so anxious to buy it, have you guys seen this before, I haven't?  Why when you can clone it.

So I think maybe Shakezula released a perfect coin, he ran it 2 niurs and said he couldn't believe how flawless it was.  So how could the jackpots then not work, half the premined failed (right, r3 stole 3 million coins on top of the 1.1 million I gave him for helping me for a whole 12 hours) and then the VGB also didn't work?  

Impossible., no way after a really good top rep programmer like Shakezula said it ran flawlessly for over 2 hours he was amazed by it and that's why I released it without a second programmer looking at it.

R3 got in there and sabotaged the coin hoping it would flop and thought I'd sell it for nothing not knowing me that I don't give up for anything once I start something.  And so after that the craziness started. He hacked into my account, he stole 3 million coins and dumped them on his exchange

To this day I have not sold one single coin - just like I promised this was a long term deal for me.

So this coin would have been something really nice but some clever idiot saw something in it he liked and sabotaged it and tried to kill it when I didn't want to sell it.  

At an hourly wage. I will do what I can.  At. $20 per hour I can get Cidel to do some serious work.  
I want features, you guys are so big on fretted ill pay out the nose for him to put in new features.

If there's any crazy awesome features you guys dream. Of seeing in a coin let me know and I'll ask him how many hours it will take.  If an spend like $2,000. I can get some goo programming for that I think.

As for this guy, Cidel, man, he's the opposite if me.  He's so level headed and calm while I'm passionate, volatile and combative - personality wise we are the exact thing as the Woz and Steve Jobs, and I'm not saying I'm jobs but that's exactly how I am although I'm fair where jobs stole his employees shares.  He was born deaf but the guy is confident and is the coolest and nicest guy you ever met.  

I wish I could post a video of him but I don't trust people here and he stands to lose a lot of money and reputation if he ruins his rep on some coin or some crash we site full of haters.

But when I go to his house I'll Take a video of the car sized telescope (he built by hand from the ground up as a hobby) in his garage since that's not something just any hobbyist builds.  You can see the craters up close on the moon.  You can see the rings of Saturn.  By younger bro who looked though it a few days ago said he was blown away.

I'll provide prove this guy is real but I don't want to hurt him in any way for heloing him so I can't give out his last name.  Trust me, I haven't lied yet - you guys have to give me the benefit of the doubt.

So please, I keep asking this but nobody responds.

What is your dream feature for a coin?  What do you wish a coin had but doesn't.  I have ideas but once again I want to deliver a coin that offers what you the miners want? And should I make it like the zpzpcoin since that's zero energy use (that's a copy and paste) but I'm not sure if people want that I've just hear peopl say PPcoin is the only real innovative coin.  So do you esmt me to implement PPcoin's energy usage or would that cause problems?

Tell me what you want but it's too difficult to do and I will try to all I can to deliver the best coin.

Can you imagine a $3 coin?  I would use so much if that value to make the best coin in the world.
Litecoin is a POS coin, is sucks and yet its $3 p, we can make a better coin, I have no idea.:

But if I do it my way I'll be happy but I wanna make sure you guys get some few features you want.  This is a dream, you tell me what features you want and I'll pay out of my pocket to try and get them done.

What dev has offered you guys that.  Please list your favorite features - this is my -0t time asking and I never get any response. I will not ask anymore and just do the features I like.  Can you guys not see yet I'm like no other dev and I honestly want the best coin in the world?  And a coin you want and like so I'm asking for your I out to prove I care and not just give you cheap words.

Thanks and good luck!

Just because you haven't sold a single coin of your outrageous premine doesn't make you some crypto Messiah. 
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:07:25 AM

The non working product comes from the flawed coding.  You're gonna take the blame for your car braking down if you paid a mechanic with a great rep top dollar to fix it and he didn't?  You guys are being so irrational.

You paid top dollar? I thought I'd seen you say 0.2 btc but maybe that was just a later minor bounty. Your programmer running the code for two hours (just one client?) and thinking it's "smooth" means nothing. Your god number theories sound great, please do go on about them sometime.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:09:48 AM

You paid top dollar? I thought I'd seen you say 0.2 btc but maybe I'm mistaken. Your programmer running the code for two hours (just one client?) and thinking it's "smooth" means nothing. Your god number theories sound great, please do go on about them sometime.

The funny part is that one would think the second manifestation of Satoshi (Vlad) would have realized that the protocol has a zero block reward for first 250 blocks.  At 70 seconds per block it would take at least 4.87 hours to reach block 250.  The expected time between superblocks is 2 hours so a good test would have been 24-48 hours.
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:17:08 AM

I have to say, these wild tangents Vlad goes on are quite impressive. I couldn't imitate them if I could!

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 02:25:00 AM

No, but it shows people were wrong about me and I kept my word.

Everyone was saying pump and dump, get rich quick guy.  And I said I wouldn't sell a single coin for at least a year.  Nobody believed me.

I'm saying I'm a messiah but how about some credit.  I took so much abuse from you guys and didn't report any of you even for personal attacks.

Pick any dev thread and attack their coin and talk snit and call him a pump and dumper and see how many minutes before he reports you to the dev.

I've done a lot or wrong things and I've made a few mistakes because I'm so new but so far not a single person has come up to say hey man, you're different than any other dev on here, I was wrong about this.

How about being honest to those who called me a crook or a scammer?   When I offended programmer X I publicly humbled myself even though his lack of zero communication gave me reason to think he was in on it, but because I was wrong I publicly humbled myself and rised up his reputation and instead of accepting his payment back (which I could have easily justified for the coin not working right and all the hell I put up with) I said no way, I will not accept a refund from you.  You're an honest guy and you made an honest mistake (although it looks like r3 sabotaged him now) and instead of taking back all my money from Shakezula I instead offered to pay him 50,000 NUGs, I know its not much but when I had so little to go around cause r3 stole 3 million it was something to me and something I didn't owe him and that was on top of the 100,000 NUGs I gave him 2 days Ealoer or told r3 to give him as a bonus.   And when he told me the coin ran flawless I offered him almost a double bonus for no reason but he refused.

The guy is amazing.  He refused all these bonuses but I too refused the redund. And get this, he sent me 274,000 NUGs which he said r3 face him.  R3 refused ro give me my coins until I essentially fired him and that's when he kept most of the coins and sold them on his exchange.

Now tell me, if he gave Shakezula 274,000 NUGs when I already paid him in fill and also told r3 to lay him 100,000 NUGs as a bonus how much NUGs and to how many buddies did r3 give all my bounty money to?

Shakazula returned all the NUGs to me otherwise I would have never known.  Don't be shocked if r3 found a way to steal way more coins from nuggets and used it as his own piggy bank no maybe this whole circus to steal it and fork it and mess with it and lock is all out is just to coder his tracks.  Who knows how many millions he took and who he gave them to so they're harder to track.  So out of all those. Illinois r3 only gave me 1.1 million and only after I raise hell?

Have you ever heard if a dev hiring a programmer and for the coder to refuse to give the coins to the programmer and to give him only 100,000 and say:  that's plenty for you man, when this gets in an exchange you'll make a killing.  This idiot probably thinks. $2,000 is money.

And you guys were actually voting last night to get rid of a guy like m who was honest about everything s d you were ok to steal my coin and out some scum pumper scammer in charge so jr could keep ripping your guys off.  

And if anyone doubts any if this I have all the emails and if you doubt this I will trust one person on here which you will vote for and give you my login into and you confirm to everyone my emails are not messed with.

This guy r3 is the biggest crook I've seen in a long time.  None of your coins are safe and I can't believe bitcointalk can't take care of this guy just to avoid bad publicity or if this happens again they now have prior knowledge and will be liable for massive lawsuits.  There's obviously no lawyers working here.

21stcenturymoney

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 02:26:52 AM

Anyone found any lucky blocks yet?

Well damnit, you made me curious enough to use a be on the chain.

It seems to get stuck at block 2490, so maybe that is the fork point with a superblock on the code change of two days back?

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 02:28:01 AM

I'm actually working on an sha 256 Coin and would like to see superblocks implemented into it, but Keep getting errors when doing so. I do welcome any programmers that have a little bit of knowledge such as myself. but probably a bit more. I only have a diploma in Programming, and C++ was not the biggest we studied. So If anyone would like to join, pm me. There is a lot in the works for it. Smiley

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 02:29:36 AM

No, but it shows people were wrong about me and I kept my word.

Everyone was saying pump and dump, get rich quick guy.  And I said I wouldn't sell a single coin for at least a year.  Nobody believed me.

I'm saying I'm a messiah but how about some credit.  I took so much abuse from you guys and didn't report any of you even for personal attacks.

Pick any dev thread and attack their coin and talk snit and call him a pump and dumper and see how many minutes before he reports you to the dev.

I've done a lot or wrong things and I've made a few mistakes because I'm so new but so far not a single person has come up to say hey man, you're different than any other dev on here, I was wrong about this.

How about being honest to those who called me a crook or a scammer?   When I offended programmer X I publicly humbled myself even though his lack of zero communication gave me reason to think he was in on it, but because I was wrong I publicly humbled myself and rised up his reputation and instead of accepting his payment back (which I could have easily justified for the coin not working right and all the hell I put up with) I said no way, I will not accept a refund from you.  You're an honest guy and you made an honest mistake (although it looks like r3 sabotaged him now) and instead of taking back all my money from Shakezula I instead offered to pay him 50,000 NUGs, I know its not much but when I had so little to go around cause r3 stole 3 million it was something to me and something I didn't owe him and that was on top of the 100,000 NUGs I gave him 2 days Ealoer or told r3 to give him as a bonus.   And when he told me the coin ran flawless I offered him almost a double bonus for no reason but he refused.

The guy is amazing.  He refused all these bonuses but I too refused the redund. And get this, he sent me 274,000 NUGs which he said r3 face him.  R3 refused ro give me my coins until I essentially fired him and that's when he kept most of the coins and sold them on his exchange.

Now tell me, if he gave Shakezula 274,000 NUGs when I already paid him in fill and also told r3 to lay him 100,000 NUGs as a bonus how much NUGs and to how many buddies did r3 give all my bounty money to?

Shakazula returned all the NUGs to me otherwise I would have never known.  Don't be shocked if r3 found a way to steal way more coins from nuggets and used it as his own piggy bank no maybe this whole circus to steal it and fork it and mess with it and lock is all out is just to coder his tracks.  Who knows how many millions he took and who he gave them to so they're harder to track.  So out of all those. Illinois r3 only gave me 1.1 million and only after I raise hell?

Have you ever heard if a dev hiring a programmer and for the coder to refuse to give the coins to the programmer and to give him only 100,000 and say:  that's plenty for you man, when this gets in an exchange you'll make a killing.  This idiot probably thinks. $2,000 is money.

And you guys were actually voting last night to get rid of a guy like m who was honest about everything s d you were ok to steal my coin and out some scum pumper scammer in charge so jr could keep ripping your guys off.  

And if anyone doubts any if this I have all the emails and if you doubt this I will trust one person on here which you will vote for and give you my login into and you confirm to everyone my emails are not messed with.

This guy r3 is the biggest crook I've seen in a long time.  None of your coins are safe and I can't believe bitcointalk can't take care of this guy just to avoid bad publicity or if this happens again they now have prior knowledge and will be liable for massive lawsuits.  There's obviously no lawyers working here.

Just shut the fuck up and leave BTCtalk. EVERYBODY hates you here, and I have went to 4chan with this thread and your photos. Expect a reign of hell down upon you. You have nobody but yourself to blame you fucking nutfag.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 02:31:04 AM

I didn't ask what other projects he worked on but he was just spooked when he heard bitcoin.  He said It was the hardest things he's ever done.  Satoshi was really a a genius man.

I don't know anything about coding so asking what he worked on would have been a waste of time so I didn't ask.  What I wanna know is what kind and now much programming does a forensic computer scientist do?

I have some doubts which worries me.  Forensic to me sounds more like hardware.  

Anybody know?  Can anybody comment what kind of programming skills I can expect?  I know he can hack pretty well but Maude that's a hobby and that doesn't mean he can program great cause hacking is something else in a way, right?  

Someone help me out here.

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:31:25 AM

Just because you're on a different timescale means you're much better?

Credit for what? You haven't given us anything besides a clonecoin that barely even works.

You're different than any other dev here. The other devs do development at least.

On the other page you admitted to lying to someone and called their mother a whore.

Turning down monopoly money isn't that hard. Especially when you don't believe it will ever be worth anything.

If this is what "honesty" is, I think I might just rather have a "scammer".

Lawsuits? For you linking the wrong github account from your thread?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: