Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:20:54 PM

Another NUGGETS copy?  

I have never seen this in my life except bitcoin.

Why is everyone copying my coin?

I don't understand?  WHY?

Can SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE JUST A GUESS?

This makes no sense.  My coin is supposed to suck with no innovation and just a CrapCoin?  Why clone it.  Why are so many stealing it and cloning it?

BUT CAN JUST ONE PERSON TAAKE JUST ONE GUESS WHY MY CRAPCOIN JS GETTING CLONED SO MUCH?   This makes no sense.

There has to be a reason.  What's going on?  These programmers are seeing something in my coin that they don't see on other coins but I don't see it.  ANYBODY?

Because it's hilarious seeing a clonecoin scamcoin get cloned.

From now on its all closed source for me.  No way I'm working all night long and Paying money out the as to get copied by every idiot.

>implying there's a market for closed source clonecoin scamcoins
(Well, there might be, but that's just because idiots exist.)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:21:04 PM

Is it another Nuggets copy like spots with his 8,000 views in 12 hours with hardly any posts?
Actually it is the contrary, it happened before yours and had similar non-sense posts

Are you high?  He just launched that thread after he copied my coin yesterday.  

Look at the view count its whittling up daily and there isn't one funny post or provocative or crazy.  Nothing, nothing, just boring..  He's using a bot.  I though you coders were smart, you lack common sense, no wonder r3 had you eating out of how ass.  Dongle berries and peanuts.  

Isn't off topic great.  Why do other threads ban you for it?  What fools?

Are you stupid? I'm not talking about spots but about the thread you were quoting:

Oh man I remember it now, that was quite weird too

But this thread is definitely better

What thread is that?  It's confusing?  Is it another Nuggets copy like spots with his 8,000 views in 12 hours with hardly any posts?

Lol, it's so funny he's got some bot programmer hitting up the views on his thread non-stop.  And nobody, none of you so called programmers even noticed.  Too funny.  

Another NUGGETS copy?  

I have never seen this in my life except bitcoin.

Why is everyone copying my coin?

I don't understand?  WHY?

Can SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE JUST A GUESS?

This makes no sense.  My coin is supposed to suck with no innovation and just a CrapCoin?  Why clone it.  Why are so many stealing it and cloning it?

From now on its all closed source for me.  No way I'm working all night long and Paying money out the as to get copied by every idiot.

BUT CAN JUST ONE PERSON TAAKE JUST ONE GUESS WHY MY CRAPCOIN JS GETTING CLONED SO MUCH?   This makes no sense.

There has to be a reason.  What's going on?  These programmers are seeing something in my coin that they don't see on other coins but I don't see it.  ANYBODY?

Stop it I'm pissing myself

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:22:15 PM

Only one person cloned your crapcoin and I'm steering clear away from that one, too! 

No. It was spot yesterday and now this guy.

That's 2 in 2 days and 4 more other guys the last four days who eight tried to steal it, hijack it or blackmail me.

This doesn't strike you as odd given its a near dead coin which no one can get the golden blocks to work and everyone says that's just super block clone, which is a lie cause it would work if it was a super block clone.

So why clone and copy and not even improve on a coin if its crap or dead?  

Something is going on cause it makes no sense.

Seriously, have to guys ever seen so much madness to get there hands on a coin and a coin with so many problems, bad publicity and not functioning right?

I really think this is a first.

So why.  These people aren't stupid.  Spots is clever, he's got an angle.  But what is it?  Why?  Why?Huh

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:23:40 PM

Thanks so much for the explorer.  I have no idea what it's used for but it sounded like something we needed so thanks, bro.
Wow
You never cease to amaze me

Seriously?

Quick, give me the net present value of bitcoin assuming zero cashflows in the future and a discount rate of 25%.

Come on, what are you stupid, you don't know that?  I can do that equation in my head in literally 2 seconds. 

Get?  I have 6 years of college and graduated at the very top of my class but one of that education involved programming.

But I'm sure you're good at everything en?  Actually, you're not even good st programming.  Just mediocre all the way around. 

'You never cease to amaze me'

YOU JUST CREATED A FUCKING COIN FOR FUCK'S SAKE! OF COURSE YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT A BLOCKEXPLORER IS!
FUCKING GET IT?
I NEVER MADE A BITCOIN ECONOMIC COMPANY!
GET IT?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:24:18 PM

HAI GUISE!  I MAD A NEW COIN FOR THE MINERS

Jus logged on two my AOL account on my new P3 lappy topper

but was wunderin if you cud help me out

I CANT IFGURE OUT HOW TO MINE IT

.2btc bounty 4 helps please

post ur addy and ill never forget i swear

OH ANMD BEFORE ANYWONS SAY ANYTHING MAEN I JUST DID 3% PREMINE beCAUSE GOD TOLD ME TO

Dont worreee I will gIVE COINS TO anY ASSHAT who ASKS me

now WHAT IS  A BLOCK AND HOW DO I MINE THEM!?!>?!

Now you're being a jerk. 

AgentME

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:24:53 PM

Thanks so much for the explorer.  I have no idea what it's used for but it sounded like something we needed so thanks, bro.
Wow

Seriously?

Quick, give me the net present value of bitcoin assuming zero cashflows in the future and a discount rate of 25%.

Come on, what are you stupid, you don't know that?  I can do that equation in my head in literally 2 seconds.  

Get?  I have 6 years of college and graduated at the very top of my class but one of that education involved programming.

But I'm sure you're good at everything en?  Actually, you're not even good st programming.  Just mediocre all the way around.  

For someone that made such a big ruckus about needing a premine to pay off bounties, I'd think you'd at least know what the purpose of what any of the bounties went to. Assuming you really intended the premine to go to bounties this whole time.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:27:22 PM

Thanks so much for the explorer.  I have no idea what it's used for but it sounded like something we needed so thanks, bro.
Wow

Seriously?

Come on, what are you stupid, you don't know that?  I can do that equation in my head in literally 2 seconds. 

Get?  I have 6 years of college and graduated at the very top of my class but one of that education involved programming.

But I'm sure you're good at everything en?  Actually, you're not even good st programming.  Just mediocre all the way around. 

YOU JUST CREATED A FUCKING COIN FOR FUCK'S SAKE! OF COURSE YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT A BLOCKEXPLORER IS!
FUCKING GET IT?
GET IT?

Ever hear of this weird thing called:  learning curve?

This is complerly out of my field and its very complex stuff and lots of jargon and it doesn't all make sense in ske cases unless SOMENE explains it.  Nobody exp,sin anything they just insult so learning is difficult.

The answer to the net present value equation  of bitcoin BTW was $0.

Bitcoin's real value as a real asset is $0.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:31:02 PM

Up all night again for this coin.   5 nights in a row.

I can't keep doing this.  It's killing me and I can't see my kids until evening.

And of course o don't deserve .25% of a premine not for me but for counties so I can set. Bounties and actually see results.  No, working 16 hour days for free is ok, miners should make all the money

My first big i mistake was to try to help the miners.  You can't help idiots who can't see you're trying to help them.  I was helping you guys and you did everything you could do destroy you own coin ad even supported a scammer to steal your coins.

No wonder devs don't give a shit about you guys.

Like I said, I'm pretty naive. 

Good night.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:34:40 PM

Wow

Seriously?

FUCKING GET IT?
GET IT?

Ever hear of this weird thing called:  learning curve?

This is complerly out of my field and its very complex stuff and lots of jargon and it doesn't all make sense in ske cases unless SOMENE explains it.  Nobody exp,sin anything they just insult so learning is difficult.

The answer to the net present value equation  of bitcoin BTW was $0.

Bitcoin's real value as a real asset is $0.

Don't do business without learning the 'field'! How dense are you?

OH HEI IMMA SELLZ TO SUM WEAPONZ TO BEST KOREA!
HELLO KIM YEAH ITS ME, VLAD, GOD TOLD ME TO CONTACT YOU TO SELL YOU WEAPONZ WIZ GODS NUMBERS INSIDE
OH SHIT HE DOESNT WANT THEM, SUERLY HE HATZ MEEH Sad

I don't know shit about economics? I don't fuck with it.
You don't know shit about cryptocurrencies? GTFO of my bitcointalk.

Good night.
See you in 2 minutes

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:35:50 PM

Now you're being a jerk. 

Yeah. It's okay, buddy.  Just take the next two days off... lol
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:36:24 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

Don't forget, dear Vlad2Vlad, you won the 2nd SUPER DUPER NUGGET GOODNESS BOUNTY.  

Now and all you have to do is tell me your Nugget address, and 666.666 NUG will become yours to do with as you wish!!

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:37:48 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

Don't forget, dear Vlad2Vlad, you won the 2nd SUPER DUPER NUGGET GOODNESS BOUNTY

Now and all you have to do is tell me your Nugget address, and 666.666 NUG will become yours to do with as you wish!!
That would require him to download the client and get an address Roll Eyes
You're highly overestimating him

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:38:47 PM

Thanks so much for the explorer.  I have no idea what it's used for but it sounded like something we needed so thanks, bro.
Wow

Seriously?

Come on, what are you stupid, you don't know that?  I can do that equation in my head in literally 2 seconds.  

Get?  I have 6 years of college and graduated at the very top of my class but one of that education involved programming.

But I'm sure you're good at everything en?  Actually, you're not even good st programming.  Just mediocre all the way around.  

For someone that made such a big ruckus about needing a premine to pay off bounties, I'd think you'd at least know what the purpose of what any of the bounties went to. Assuming you really intended the premine to go to bounties this whole time.

You think maybe I can see a bounty list at say devcoin and just copy it assume I'd need it too.  That's the on,y reason I out a bounty for a block explorer.  I'm smart enoug to know if devcoin needed it then I will too.

But if course  had no intention to use that money for bounties that's why I already set bounties using zznugS, snd when the bitcoin NUG exchange opened up and people were du ling I didn't sell a single share and then I gave every coin away to the first 16 people who put their addys up.

But these are called facts and you'd need logic and less jealousy to see the blasting truth but you're not that smart are you cause you can't even add simple 1+1 facts and your jealously is showing.  What, do I look too good in a suit or you're jealous of my long hair.

I actually took the suit pic down and saw a drop off in jealous hater attacks immediately.   What weak minded she-bitches most of you are.  Be a man.  Think for yourself for once. Don't be led by fear and envy for once.  You may be amazed how good it feels to be in charge of your own mental faculties for once.

That's it.  Enough stupidity for one night.  I'm not gonna keep doing this senseless stupid shit.

Good night, haters.

Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:39:59 PM

I'm not gonna keep doing this senseless stupid shit.

Oh yes you are.  You have shown time and time again that you have no idea how to stop doing senseless and stupid shit.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:41:17 PM

PS: If you're serious of making this work, feel free to make another thread on this at the Alt. Currencies. The current thread has degenerated into a cesspool of weird dialogues, and thus moved to OT.
AgentME

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:44:05 PM

And of course o don't deserve .25% of a premine not for me but for counties so I can set. Bounties and actually see results.  No, working 16 hour days for free is ok, miners should make all the money

If you're working 16 hours a day to come up with this coin, then you're doing something terribly wrong. You can't expect compensation for time that is incorrectly spent.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:44:59 PM

Now you're being a jerk. 

Yeah. It's okay, buddy.  Just take the next two days off... lol

Ahaahhahhahaaaa.   That pic just can't keep me mad at you.

I'm taking the next 2 days off.

I took off 10 days off in the last 5 days.  

Ahahhahahaaa.  I forgot who said that but it had me rolling.

But I may take tomorrow off.   Cause this is wearing me out snd seeing anew clone of my coin everyday now with not a single guess by anybody makes my coin feel like reeboks.  I want to be original and reeboks suck.

Well, there's 2 more days for God to do a miracle to help me out but so far its all going from bad to worse.

At this rate my coin will be a keds and not even as good as reeboks.   This is sucking worse each day and I'm putting in 16 hours per day for jack.

Good night for real this time.  I'll probably take tomorrow off.

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:45:36 PM

I'm in the middle of the quickcoin thread, and boy is it a clusterfuck!! You guys are right though, this one takes the cake!

PS: If you're serious of making this work, feel free to make another thread on this at the Alt. Currencies. The current thread has degenerated into a cesspool of weird dialogues, and thus moved to OT.

The fact that he's not serious about making it work, that he refuses to learn how cryptocurrencies work is part of the magic that keeps me coming back! Though hopefully, this just means I'm gonna stop by offtopic a lot more often now.

Well, there's 2 more days for God to do a miracle to help me out but so far its all going from bad to worse.

Here it is, you are either God's boss or he's a genie that works on the clock for you.

At this rate my coin will be a keds and not even as good as reeboks.   This is sucking worse each day and I'm putting in 16 hours per day for jack.

Working hard (though here it's debatable) and not getting anything done is just as worthless as doing anything at all.

Good night for real this time.  I'll probably take tomorrow off.

Good one.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:47:31 PM

Who the fuck moved me to off topic?  That's bull shit c. This is a new coin launch.  Who cares if people are being assholes.  They can't move my coin to off topic and not even tell me.  What the fuck?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:48:03 PM

I'm in the middle of the quickcoin thread, and boy is it a clusterfuck!! You guys are right though, this one takes the cake!

The fact that he's not serious about making it work, that he refuses to learn how cryptocurrencies work is part of the magic that keeps me coming back! Though hopefully, this just means I'm gonna stop by offtopic a lot more often now.

Once again stupid:  learning curve.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: