Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:08:17 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

Don't forget, dear Vlad2Vlad, you won the 2nd SUPER DUPER NUGGET GOODNESS BOUNTY.  

Now and all you have to do is tell me your Nugget address, and 666.666 NUG will become yours to do with as you wish!!
That would require him to download the client and get an address Roll Eyes
You're highly overestimating him

Maybe dear Vlad has me on ignore?    I dunno, for some reason he doesn't want to receive 666.666 NUGGETS OF GOODNESS?    Really, I'm good for it!   I promise promise promise to send your award coins Vlad, reaaaly!!!!   All you gotta do is slap down a nuggets address!

You could use a block explorer to follow the premine transactions to find the address that did all of the 100,000 nugget giveaways!

That's awesome thanks. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:08:23 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

Don't forget, dear Vlad2Vlad, you won the 2nd SUPER DUPER NUGGET GOODNESS BOUNTY.  

Now and all you have to do is tell me your Nugget address, and 666.666 NUG will become yours to do with as you wish!!

Maybe dear Vlad has me on ignore?    I dunno, for some reason he doesn't want to receive 666.666 NUGGETS OF GOODNESS?    Really, I'm good for it!   I promise promise promise to send your award coins Vlad, reaaaly!!!!   All you gotta do is slap down a nuggets address!

You could use a block explorer to follow the premine transactions to find the address that did all of the 100,000 nugget giveaways!

What is a transaction? I didn't bother learning this because God will show me the way and I can learn as I go.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:08:34 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

Maybe dear Vlad has me on ignore?    I dunno, for some reason he doesn't want to receive 666.666 NUGGETS OF GOODNESS?    Really, I'm good for it!   I promise promise promise to send your award coins Vlad, reaaaly!!!!   All you gotta do is slap down a nuggets address!

Sending some nuggets to Vlad too.
He deserves it.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:12:09 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

I don't have anyone on. Ignore and I never report anyone to the mods.

Csn you make it at least 667.777.  Compromise.  Otherwise I can't you'll infect my wallet and the blood of my wallet doesn't regenerate.

Whoa there, you can't ask for a higher bounty! And you're trying to ruin the harmony of the number!
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:12:15 PM

Quick, give me the net present value of bitcoin assuming zero cashflows in the future and a discount rate of 25%.

I think would get a zero for the answer to that.  However, that assume that the way to value a btc is similar to a stock.

What is the NPV of a dollar?  You dont calculate that based on cashflow, but rather interest and inflation rates.

No the dollar is calculated more on supply, velocity and a few other things.  Inflation snd interest don't affect value as much as depreciation and economic greothxc

But yeah, bitcoin is not a real asset so it was a trick wuesion but wallstreet MBA's don't get it they keep trying to value it.  That's why they don't take it seriously.  

And that's why ixCoin can to to $100 and devcoin to $1 cause It has nothing to do with real fundamental analysis or cashflows.  That's why I said this will b bigger snd faster than the dot com bubble once it catches on.

I consider inflation to reflect supply, and velocity and economic growth.   The interest rate I expect to reflect inflation + expected growth + return of the specific investment

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:12:35 PM

Csn you make it at least 667.777.  Compromise.  Otherwise I can't you'll infect my wallet and the blood of my wallet doesn't regenerate.

OK, you talked me into it.   I don't want you to get all charred and burned from hellfire before bedtime.  I know you need your rest.

I up your bounty award to 667.777 NUG, IF you reply to this post with a valid Nuggets address.

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:13:00 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

Maybe dear Vlad has me on ignore?    I dunno, for some reason he doesn't want to receive 666.666 NUGGETS OF GOODNESS?    Really, I'm good for it!   I promise promise promise to send your award coins Vlad, reaaaly!!!!   All you gotta do is slap down a nuggets address!

Whoa there, you can't ask for a higher bounty! And you're trying to ruin the harmony of the number!

Why are you concentrating on that? I'm trying to figure out the last sentence...

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:15:42 PM

The idea that there's going to be a clonecoin craze is also something very laughable.

Well, you agree with everyone in the media and everyone on wallstreet.

Lets see who's gonna be right, all of them and you or just me.  Cause I am alone on this.  My life story, I always saw things differently and sometimes I'm very wrong, but this time everything fits so perfectly its almost too easy.  

What all fits perfectly here? This better not be another crazy "harmonious numbers" or "add up the dates together" thing.

No.  It's all need on science, politics, mass mentality (psychology), technology, trends in technology,  breakdown of nurmerous major currencies, like the euro, yen and the dollar, the missing $9 trillion from the fed nobody can find and many more facts.  

It's really 95% facts and then you have to put it together so that 5% is opinion which could be wrong but all the premises are facts and out there for ahone to find but nobody looks.

I'm 90% sure, that's rare, that bitcoin will get the ETF Then it will go past $1,000 and alt coins will berserk.  It will happen fast, once it starts within one year it will be madness.  It should start in 3 months or so dele ding when Bicoin gets the ETF then give it 2-3 more months for wallstreet to figure it out and accumulate bicoin and a few other alt coins and then it all starts and the media will be in on it.  I've seen it happen with stocks many times.  It's collusion but they never get caught.  They'll game the alt currencies in a huge way like you won't believe.  Just set some coins aside.  Any coins.

I'm ok going to bed.  5. Nights straight.  This is crazy.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:19:03 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

Why are you concentrating on that? I'm trying to figure out the last sentence...

The blood thing?  lol, Inside joke.  I'm too tired to tell the story.

I'm on an ipad.  My wallet is on the laptop.  I'll send you my address later.  Im exhausted.  Of Shakezula has it if you know him or r3.  Thanks.

hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:26:18 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

I'm on an ipad.  My wallet is on the laptop.  I'll send you my address later.  Im exhausted.  Of Shakezula has it if you know him or r3.  Thanks.

Oh, if I have to actually do WORK to get your address, beyond reading your responses in this magnificent thread, then I'll probably just spam you with 0.666 NUG transactions.   Nobody wants that!

oh wait, maybe some people do want that.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:26:49 PM

Are you really still talking about me in here?

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:32:33 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

Don't forget, dear Vlad2Vlad, you won the 2nd SUPER DUPER NUGGET GOODNESS BOUNTY

Maybe dear Vlad has me on ignore?    I dunno, for some reason he doesn't want to receive 666.666 NUGGETS OF GOODNESS?    Really, I'm good for it!   I promise promise promise to send your award coins Vlad, reaaaly!!!!   All you gotta do is slap down a nuggets address!

Csn you make it at least 667.777.  Compromise.  Otherwise I can't you'll infect my wallet and the blood of my wallet doesn't regenerate.

Oh, if I have to actually do WORK to get your address, beyond reading your responses in this magnificent thread, then I'll probably just spam you with 0.666 NUG transactions.   Nobody wants that!

oh wait, maybe some people do want that.

I do

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:28:49 PM

The quality of the posts in Vlad's threads can be measured by how many times he said he was going to bed before actually doing it, and by how many days he said he was going to take off.

The sleepless hours are a good indicator too.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 04:44:32 PM

I don't want to be picky but as the genesis block is block 0, technically the 666th (God be praised) block is block 665, not 666

But God was not created, so God is the zero-eth created thing not the first created thing! Similarly the sacred genesis block is the zero-eth block, not the first block!

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:48:19 PM

I don't want to be picky but as the genesis block is block 0, technically the 666th (God be praised) block is block 665, not 666

But God was not created, so God is the zero-eth created thing not the first created thing! Similarly the sacred genesis block is the zero-eth block, not the first block!

-MarkM-

I get it.
So the genesis block is the God of blocks?

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:51:05 PM

Rpietila and Vlad could team up to create "DelusionCoin"... If success is measured by thread view, the launching of that coin would be the biggest success ever in crypto!

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:11:33 PM

And your coin was a Luckycoin clone, With "God's numbers" and the letter "V" added.  Oh and it didn't work.

FYPFY
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:17:15 PM

The quality of the posts in Vlad's threads can be measured by how many times he said he was going to bed before actually doing it, and by how many days he said he was going to take off.

Actually I think he is a time traveler because he obviously never lies and he took 87 days off and went to sleep 420 times in the last 5 days.  The only scientific explanation is God told him how to build a time machine.
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:25:18 PM

Actually I think he is a time traveler because he obviously never lies and he took 87 days off and went to sleep 420 times in the last 5 days.  The only scientific explanation is God told him how to build a time machine.

Good luck and God bless everyone, even those I hate and wish I could transport them back in my Golden Block time machine back to 1941 and put them in a Nazi labor camp for a good 2 or 3 years just to make them a bit more humble and develop their shitbag character (cause mine is obviously better).  Then again, I'm half Jewish so they'd probbsllu smell that half, reward my enemies for bringing me in, let my enemies go and throw me in the labor camp. Man, see, you gotta think things through,  especially when it comes to Inter-galactic space travel or especially time travel, like my plan to let r3 in my coin, didn't quite think that through.  lol.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:29:40 PM

Good luck and God bless everyone, even those I hate and wish I could transport them back in my Golden Block time machine back to 1941 and put them in a Nazi labor camp for a good 2 or 3 years just to make them a bit more humble and develop their shitbag character (cause mine is obviously better).  Then again, I'm half Jewish so they'd probbsllu smell that half, reward my enemies for bringing me in, let my enemies go and throw me in the labor camp. Man, see, you gotta think things through,  especially when it comes to Inter-galactic space travel or especially time travel, like my plan to let r3 in my coin, didn't quite think that through.  lol.
I believe it's the longest post from Vlad!
Did you actually read it?
I demand a reward for you!

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: