Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:21:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121481 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:25:30 PM

When I found about bitcoin and saw I had no way to compete I went for Litecoin.  Went to fry's and had them build me a special 8 core AMD 8350, dual AMD RADEON 8750 GPU's miner with the high end Samsung 8400 (I think) pro SSD drive and the best wifi card, best to the next, the AC card was double, back ally a nice high end $1,700 desktop made especially mining..  But this rig i guarantee was above the usual small miner rig and guess what I made with it. Jack and shit.

Oh man, you can't be this bad at stuff.

What do you mean.  Most small miners will not spend more than $2,000 on a mining rig and the most they'll make is $100 per month (on LTC alone) after electricity and so it would take nearly 2 years just to get their rig money back.

So where am I bad?

You're telling me most small miners have a budge of $5,000? That's what you need for just a half decent money making operation and I'd like to hear from smaller usual average miners, what's your budget for a mining rig.  I seriously doubt most will be over $2,000 which mean they're locked out of LTC AND Merge mining is their best chance which is why I wanted SHA256 for my coin but instead I event with all your votes.

So lets see some votes.  How many average to smaller miners have a budget or have spent a budget of around $2,000?

And how many thinks a smaller miner or even average small miner has a budget if $5,000?  

Lets get the truth from the people and see who knows nothing, you or me, I'll readily admit I'm wrong if most smaller miners here say they're gonna spend $5,000 on a GPU MINING rig.

I'm not talking ASIC here, we're talking scrypt.

So lets see some votes please.

Holla back!

Hmm... I built a few of these. I'm a small miner. No hard drives in them though.

That's awesome.  Congrats.  My question was cost cause to me that looks like maybe $2,000-$2,5000.  The noodle guy (jack jack) was saying new small miners spend $5,000 to start.  I say no way, not the small miner.  And some can't build that so you saved a few hundred bucks.  Nice rig though.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:29:10 PM

Rpietila and Vlad could team up to create "DelusionCoin"... If success is measured by thread view, the launching of that coin would be the biggest success ever in crypto!

Is thread view not ONE (ONE) corellation it attribute if a popular coin?  That was all I said.

People were hating me in part cause if I had hundreds of people here per day then those hundreds of people were obviously not on their thread.

Does that make sense.  My 4 yr old gets the idea people can only be in one place at one time but you seem to consistently miss really easy obvious things.   If you were a genius mathematician I'd get it but I feel you're neither which leaves only other possibility for you.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:31:49 PM

The noodle guy (jack jack) was saying new small miners spend $5,000 to start.

What the hell? Please quote my post

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:32:08 PM

And your coin was a Luckycoin clone, With "God's numbers" and the letter "V" added.  Oh and it didn't work.

FYPFY

If it's a clone genius if super and lucky blocks tell me why much better programmers than you like markM and twoBits haven't been able to get it to run.

You do know clone means cut and paste and click on run, right?  

So obviously my coin has something original, something new and that's is the definition if innovation.  So much so the best here can't figure it out yet.

Is that complicated or do you think Mark can't cut and paste as good as your fraudulent waste of 10,000 posts?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:36:19 PM

I did! That was the only way I could bring up the bizarre time travel tangent. But it's all too fun to skip for me!

I try to highlight the good parts so you guys don't have to read it all.

If you just read the bold parts you'll get the meat of it.  Sorry, I can't stop midstream when I'm in a thought.  On top of mild OCD I have double copies of TOURRETT'S  And that acts up in weird ways.  But I'm never goin to a doctor they'll just out me on drug and then I'll never get. A job.  I can control it but when I'm really stressed like being attacked 5 days it starts to show.

I kind if like it - my mom has it and if you've got sense of humor most people don't catch on they just think you're brutally honest and spontaneously funny.  It would be bad otherwise.

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:37:48 PM

If you have a precious metals exchange, I will be interested. Be sure to post back here when it's completed. For now though, I prefer Nuggets over Spots...

I don't know why anyone would still be wasting hashes on Nuggets, but to each their own, I guess!

"Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGs)" ?
why are you posting here?

Have you read this thread at all? I wouldn't touch this coin with a 10 foot pole. It would just be validating this scamcoin, the premine, the terrible design and execution, etc.
choicatn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:38:48 PM

I mined this coin for a short time and then decided to move on because other coins had more merit
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:41:10 PM

No response from Vlad2Vlad to my post!!   It's been more then an hour!!!   Aigh, panic, panic!    Sky falling!

I guess I have to spend my time testing and practicing with the nuggets client.   Someone, who knows who, is getting a screen full of various small transactions that all happen to have 666 somewhere.

Watch out, All those sacred numbers might really be dangerous, could infect your computer!
The sky doesn't fall
It's God who tells it to leave him more space

Which sky?  There are technically 3 literal and Scintific heavens or skys.

Oh look, the number 3, another God number, funny how they're all over the universe in unison and harmony but lets copy Bicoin and choose 600 for the diff, that way the coin will to nuts and you need to write more code and call it POS.  anahahhaaaa.  It's so funny I think Satoshi knew about the God numbers and wanted to mess with you guys.  I got rid of PoS on my first try, first coin, is that nit innovation?

What's better, the guy who cam up with PoS to stabilize a coin or the guy who got rid of the additional coin and made the coin even more smooth without PoS?

It's not a trick question.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:42:45 PM

Spots sounds like a coin you don't want to get... like herpes or something.

Ahhaahahaahaaaaa.

What if it's a smooth herpes, The Dude?

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:46:24 PM

No response from Vlad2Vlad to my post!!   It's been more then an hour!!!   Aigh, panic, panic!    Sky falling!

I guess I have to spend my time testing and practicing with the nuggets client.   Someone, who knows who, is getting a screen full of various small transactions that all happen to have 666 somewhere.

Watch out, All those sacred numbers might really be dangerous, could infect your computer!
The sky doesn't fall

Oh look, the number 3, another God number, funny how they're all over the universe in unison and harmony but lets copy Bicoin and choose 600 for the diff, that way the coin will to nuts and you need to write more code and call it POS.  anahahhaaaa.  It's so funny I think Satoshi knew about the God numbers and wanted to mess with you guys.  I got rid of PoS on my first try, first coin, is that nit innovation?

What's better, the guy who cam up with PoS to stabilize a coin or the guy who got rid of the additional coin and made the coin even more smooth without PoS?

PoS? Proof of Stake? Removing PoS isn't much of an achievement when most coins don't have it to begin with. (Also, 3 skies, wtf.)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:48:06 PM

Spot price. For precious metal exchange coming soon

If you have a precious metals exchange, I will be interested. Be sure to post back here when it's completed. For now though, I prefer Nuggets over Spots...

You guys are gonna trust a precious metals guy who stole a coin and ident have the imagination or character to add just one feature to make it better?  A ahahhahahaaa.

You're the same guys citing for r3 while he was pillaging your coins and raping your horses.  Some people never learn.  Look at past actions to predict future actions.  Those who take what's not theirs never give to anyone they just look for more ways to keep taking.

And I didn't lose my premine of a whopping .25% earmarked for bounties, I voluntarily gave them away.  You give away 1 coins at a time and boast about it.  In about a decade you may give away what I have away in one hour.

Lol, he's reeling you all in with crumbs and you're eating it up.  Spots.....yeah, he meant to call it that for precious metals not just made it up on the fly cause he wanted a coin after his weird name.

Man you guys are more gullible than me and I'm bad.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:51:26 PM

The quality of the posts in Vlad's threads can be measured by how many times he said he was going to bed before actually doing it, and by how many days he said he was going to take off.

The sleepless hours are a good indicator too.

Actually I think he is a time traveler because he obviously never lies and he took 87 days off and went to sleep 420 times in the last 5 days.  The only scientific explanation is God told him how to build a time machine.

Good luck and God bless everyone, even those I hate and wish I could transport them back in my Golden Block time machine back to 1941 and put them in a Nazi labor camp for a good 2 or 3 years just to make them a bit more humble and develop their shitbag character (cause mine is obviously better).  Then again, I'm half Jewish so they'd probbsllu smell that half, reward my enemies for bringing me in, let my enemies go and throw me in the labor camp. Man, see, you gotta think things through,  especially when it comes to Inter-galactic space travel or especially time travel, like my plan to let r3 in my coin, didn't quite think that through.  lol.

You read my whole post?

I was wrong about you.  At the least it takes an inquisitive mind which is intelligence.  Thanks but just read the bold parts that's why I out them there to save people time.

Thanks and I'm sorry for insulting you.  Lack of sleep and relentless collusion to attack me to steal my coin as is now obvious, 2 clone in 2 days after the outright theft didn't work and by the same group of guys who attacked me the most.  I had little patience for people who were belittling me.  I apologize.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:54:19 PM

The quality of the posts in Vlad's threads can be measured by how many times he said he was going to bed before actually doing it, and by how many days he said he was going to take off.

The sleepless hours are a good indicator too.

Actually I think he is a time traveler because he obviously never lies and he took 87 days off and went to sleep 420 times in the last 5 days.  The only scientific explanation is God told him how to build a time machine.

Are you crazy?  I am a time traveler I even gave written details.  Here they are again. Man, I hate repeating myself.

Good luck and God bless everyone, even those I hate and wish I could transport them back in my Golden Block time machine back to 1941 and put them in a Nazi labor camp for a good 2 or 3 years just to make them a bit more humble and develop their shitbag character (cause mine is obviously better).  Then again, I'm half Jewish so they'd probbsllu smell that half, reward my enemies for bringing me in, let my enemies go and throw me in the labor camp. Man, see, you gotta think things through,  especially when it comes to Inter-galactic space travel or especially time travel, like my plan to let r3 in my coin, didn't quite think that through.  lol.

And also, you probably also missed that I cannot give my wallet out since I'm not stupid, I'm on to your guys.  The blood from my wallet doesn't regenerate.  I'm not falling for they old trick. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:56:18 PM

Spot price. For precious metal exchange coming soon

Could you share your honest opinion why?  Got Spots spots says the opposite is true and I don't know for a fact if he's lying.  He's definitely a salesman type so I'm cautious with anything he says.

Thanks for your input.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:01:14 PM

Look at past actions to predict future actions.

Our Messiah is telling us that another Jesus is coming soon!

HURRAY FOR VLAD!

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:01:56 PM

I said I spent $1700 for a new dual GPU rig and was making about $1.30 per day after electricity mining LTC.

And you called me bad or stupid meaning small miners were maiming much more which could only mean small miners must be spending at least double and even at double its peanuts so that means at least $5,000.

Unless of course you think a small miner can get 2 gigs hash out if a $1700 new rig which is a launch cause the best is 800mh which is still peanuts for LTC.

Don't lie now, the subject was LTC and you said it saved the small miner snd I said The small miner needs at least $5,000 to make anything decent off LTC and that's just not possible.

Now lets see you spin that shit logic into gold.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:03:27 PM

I said I spent $1700 for a new dual GPU rig and was making about $1.30 per day after electricity mining LTC.

And you called me bad or stupid meaning small miners were maiming much more which could only mean small miners must be spending at least double and even at double its peanuts so that means at least $5,000.

Unless of course you think a small miner can get 2 gigs hash out if a $1700 new rig which is a launch cause the best is 800mh which is still peanuts for LTC.

Don't lie now, the subject was LTC and you said it saved the small miner snd I said The small miner needs at least $5,000 to make anything decent off LTC and that's just not possible.

Wow man I just never said such things
You must have dreamt them during your gigantic nights

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:05:14 PM

No response from Vlad2Vlad to my post!!   It's been more then an hour!!!   Aigh, panic, panic!    Sky falling!

I guess I have to spend my time testing and practicing with the nuggets client.   Someone, who knows who, is getting a screen full of various small transactions that all happen to have 666 somewhere.

The sky doesn't fall

PoS? Proof of Stake? Removing PoS isn't much of an achievement when most coins don't have it to begin with. (Also, 3 skies, wtf.)

Try reading science books.  

Show me scrypt coins without PoS.  thanks.  Cause I was talking about scrypt, since my coin is scrypt.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:07:21 PM

Rpietila and Vlad could team up to create "DelusionCoin"... If success is measured by thread view, the launching of that coin would be the biggest success ever in crypto!

Is thread view not ONE (ONE) corellation it attribute if a popular coin?  That was all I said.

People were hating me in part cause if I had hundreds of people here per day then those hundreds of people were obviously not on their thread.

Does that make sense.  My 4 yr old gets the idea people can only be in one place at one time but you seem to consistently miss really easy obvious things.   If you were a genius mathematician I'd get it but I feel you're neither which leaves only other possibility for you.

Spots has nearly the same views, but I'm not a rambling crazy person. So no, views mean nothing

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:08:25 PM

No smaller miners who actually take a second to become EDUCATED don't spend MORE MONEY they spend the same amount (or less) SMARTER..  $1700 for a dual (low end) GPU rig is idiotic.   Cheapest sempron Processor, 2GB or RAM, $5 USB drive for storage, motherboard matching the number of slots you can afford is all you need.  THEN spend all the the rest of the funds on HIGH end GPUs and buy a PSU which delivers enough power.

You just bought a bunch of expensive random crap and then threw a temper tantrum when it didn't work.  Just like everything else you don't LEARN, you don't READ, you don't PLAN you just flail around mindlessly and expect to reap a fortune.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: