Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:03:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121481 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:09:21 PM

Spots sounds like a coin you don't want to get... like herpes or something.

Spot price. For precious metal exchange coming soon

If you have a precious metals exchange, I will be interested. Be sure to post back here when it's completed. For now though, I prefer Nuggets over Spots...

You guys are gonna trust a precious metals guy who stole a coin and ident have the imagination or character to add just one feature to make it better?  A ahahhahahaaa.

You're the same guys citing for r3 while he was pillaging your coins and raping your horses.  Some people never learn.  Look at past actions to predict future actions.  Those who take what's not theirs never give to anyone they just look for more ways to keep taking.

And I didn't lose my premine of a whopping .25% earmarked for bounties, I voluntarily gave them away.  You give away 1 coins at a time and boast about it.  In about a decade you may give away what I have away in one hour.

Lol, he's reeling you all in with crumbs and you're eating it up.  Spots.....yeah, he meant to call it that for precious metals not just made it up on the fly cause he wanted a coin after his weird name.

Man you guys are more gullible than me and I'm bad.

You do realize Spots only has 36,000 coins mined so far right. I know math is hard, but even you should be able to understand I can't give away 2.2 million premined coins when only 36,000 total even exist.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:10:25 PM

No response from Vlad2Vlad to my post!!   It's been more then an hour!!!   Aigh, panic, panic!    Sky falling!

I guess I have to spend my time testing and practicing with the nuggets client.   Someone, who knows who, is getting a screen full of various small transactions that all happen to have 666 somewhere.

Watch out, All those sacred numbers might really be dangerous, could infect your computer!
The sky doesn't fall
It's God who tells it to leave him more space

Which sky?  There are technically 3 literal and Scintific heavens or skys.

Oh look, the number 3, another God number, funny how they're all over the universe in unison and harmony but lets copy Bicoin and choose 600 for the diff, that way the coin will to nuts and you need to write more code and call it POS.  anahahhaaaa.  It's so funny I think Satoshi knew about the God numbers and wanted to mess with you guys.  I got rid of PoS on my first try, first coin, is that nit innovation?

What's better, the guy who cam up with PoS to stabilize a coin or the guy who got rid of the additional coin and made the coin even more smooth without PoS?

It's not a trick question.

PoS? Proof of Stake? Removing PoS isn't much of an achievement when most coins don't have it to begin with. (Also, 3 skies, wtf.)

Try reading science books.  

Show me scrypt coins without PoS.  thanks.  Cause I was talking about scrypt, since my coin is scrypt.

Cause you were talking about coins named Nuggets, since your coin is named Nuggets.
Cause you were talking about coins with God's numbers, since your coin uses God's numbers.
Cause you were talking about coins which don't work, since your coin doesn't work.

Amidoinitrite?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:10:41 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 09:22:43 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Show me scrypt coins without PoS.  thanks.  Cause I was talking about scrypt, since my coin is scrypt.

Um how about all of them except 2 or 3.  PPC, Novacoin? maybe one or two others.  PPC uses SHA not Scrypt but it was the first to explore PoS to secure the network.  Novacoin was the first to combine PoS & Scrypt.  There likely are one or two clones but that is is.

For example neither LuckyCoin (the coin you cloned almost bit for bit), nor Spots (the working non-crazy version of Nuggets) use PoS.  You are aware PoS is "Proof of Stake" right.  And of the hundred or so scamcoins only a tiny few use Proof Of Stake.

Proof Of Stake isn't used to "stabilize" a coin (whatever the fuck that means).  Proof of Stake is an ALTERNATE to Proof of Work and both are used to secure a coin against double spending attacks.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:12:05 PM

And your coin was a Luckycoin clone, With "God's numbers" and the letter "V" added.  Oh and it didn't work.

FYPFY

If it's a clone genius if super and lucky blocks tell me why much better programmers than you like markM and twoBits haven't been able to get it to run.

You do know clone means cut and paste and click on run, right?  

So obviously my coin has something original, something new and that's is the definition if innovation.  So much so the best here can't figure it out yet.

Is that complicated or do you think Mark can't cut and paste as good as your fraudulent waste of 10,000 posts?

Your coin had cut and pasted the supposedly broken code from luckycoin.

So most coins using lucky blocks are probably all using the same broken code.

Since there is no lack of clone coins with lucky blocks there is no hurry to launch any more of them, it seems more useful to wait until a good way of doing them has been decided upon, then maybe have them all set a block number at which to change to fixed code. If there is still any need to launch yet another clone by then, which i guess some idiot is going to claim there is, then the same better code could be used for that too.

Its not as if there is any hurry since there is no need. If some kind of consensus is reached as to what approach to use then doubtless someone will end up using it. It is not something I am in any hurry to do, why would I, yet another scamcoin is not something I actually want to see happen.

I ran some nodes just for the learning experience of figuring out what was going on in the blockchains, like which version people were running and why none were reporting any conflicts.

From the sound of it the spots people have not even noticed anything wrong yet, that is kind of amusing too. Why bother creating a fix for them, lets wait and see if they even notice the problem...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:12:21 PM

Check out our SECOND Block Explorer if you are still confused, Vlad. By the way, another person that did something for Spots without needing a bounty. He just did it to help out because I'm not a raving lunatic and I know how to support a crypto.

http://altcha.in/chain/Spots

Now, explain how I can match your 2.2 million premine coin giveaway with so few in existence? You really my 1 Spot giveaway is still worth more than the 100,000 you gave out, right...?

In case you can't read a simple Block Explorer, which I know you can't, the total Spots even in the world right now is a total of 43,414

Where should I come up with the other 2 million?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:15:42 PM

Look at past actions to predict future actions.

Our Messiah is telling us that another Jesus is coming soon!

HURRAY FOR VLAD!

Another?

No, the same and that's a 100% prediction.

You're no atheist, atheists don't have real sense of humors, they're too hateful and morbid so you're agnostic.   You don't agree with God's management style or you want Him to come down and prove He deserves your presence in heaven.  Bad news, the clock is ticking and you have been given absolute free will.

The only species on the whole planet with such absolute free will that you can choose to auto-terminate at will.  Let's face it, that doesn't take brains or Intelect, bees can do more advanced functions and they only live 30 days.  

Any I juried or trapped animal can just leap off a cliff yet that is not even a possibility, because they have not been granted that level of free will.  And the same free will allow you and all humans to deny your very Creator.  At least thank Him for that precious gift of not being made a robot in any way imaginable.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:20:30 PM

No response from Vlad2Vlad to my post!!   It's been more then an hour!!!   Aigh, panic, panic!    Sky falling!

I guess I have to spend my time testing and practicing with the nuggets client.   Someone, who knows who, is getting a screen full of various small transactions that all happen to have 666 somewhere.

Watch out, All those sacred numbers might really be dangerous, could infect your computer!
The sky doesn't fall

Oh look, the number 3, another God number, funny how they're all over the universe in unison and harmony but lets copy Bicoin and choose 600 for the diff, that way the coin will to nuts and you need to write more code and call it POS.  anahahhaaaa.  It's so funny I think Satoshi knew about the God numbers and wanted to mess with you guys.  I got rid of PoS on my first try, first coin, is that nit innovation?

What's better, the guy who cam up with PoS to stabilize a coin or the guy who got rid of the additional coin and made the coin even more smooth without PoS?

PoS? Proof of Stake? Removing PoS isn't much of an achievement when most coins don't have it to begin with. (Also, 3 skies, wtf.)

Proof of stake was ppcoin's invention. No altcoins had it before ppcoin. And ppcoin didn't even do scrypt. (A few like Novacoin copied it later.)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:22:56 PM

Rpietila and Vlad could team up to create "DelusionCoin"... If success is measured by thread view, the launching of that coin would be the biggest success ever in crypto!

Is thread view not ONE (ONE) corellation it attribute if a popular coin?  That was all I said.

People were hating me in part cause if I had hundreds of people here per day then those hundreds of people were obviously not on their thread.

Does that make sense.  My 4 yr old gets the idea people can only be in one place at one time but you seem to consistently miss really easy obvious things.   If you were a genius mathematician I'd get it but I feel you're neither which leaves only other possibility for you.

Spots has nearly the same views, but I'm not a rambling crazy person. So no, views mean nothing

Lets get real, you're using a bot to pop your view count.   You're a clever guy.

Math and science was never your thing.  You were not the first born son in your family unless you're an on,y child so you're probably the baby if the family or an only child.  You preferred history or writing, something artistic like poetry but hated math.

You're the idea sales guy but their side effect is always they gravitate toward lies and it starts at 2 years old and most parents don't see it stop it and by 15 its too late.  

I was lucky, I was the curve blower upper in math and science and also great at poetry and writing but I did no history and art.  So I'm the opposite if you.  If you can learn to control the lying then what will be left is your God given gift to impose your will on people - power of conviction.  Unfortunately most waste that gift by lying and losing all credibility.  

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:23:06 PM

The sky doesn't fall

Proof of stake was ppcoin's invention. No altcoins had it before ppcoin. And ppcoin didn't even do scrypt. (A few like Novacoin copied it later.)

Why bother even trying to make him understand? It's like trying to argue quantum theory with a black bear

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:24:43 PM

Rpietila and Vlad could team up to create "DelusionCoin"... If success is measured by thread view, the launching of that coin would be the biggest success ever in crypto!

Is thread view not ONE (ONE) corellation it attribute if a popular coin?  That was all I said.

People were hating me in part cause if I had hundreds of people here per day then those hundreds of people were obviously not on their thread.

Does that make sense.  My 4 yr old gets the idea people can only be in one place at one time but you seem to consistently miss really easy obvious things.   If you were a genius mathematician I'd get it but I feel you're neither which leaves only other possibility for you.

Spots has nearly the same views, but I'm not a rambling crazy person. So no, views mean nothing

Lets get real, you're using a bot to pop your view count.   You're a clever guy.

Math and science was never your thing.  You were not the first born son in your family unless you're an on,y child so you're probably the baby if the family or an only child.  You preferred history or writing, something artistic like poetry but hated math.

You're the idea sales guy but their side effect is always they gravitate toward lies and it starts at 2 years old and most parents don't see it stop it and by 15 its too late.  

I was lucky, I was the curve blower upper in math and science and also great at poetry and writing but I did no history and art.  So I'm the opposite if you.  If you can learn to control the lying then what will be left is your God given gift to impose your will on people - power of conviction.  Unfortunately most waste that gift by lying and losing all credibility.  

Nice tip, but I was the first son. I also am not sure how I'm lying about anything, but ok

Thanks for the personality tips. You seem like a perfect example of what I hope to one day become. 40, broke, crazy, and super smart from my concentration camp brain injections that they shot in my thigh

I'm also curious what kind of bot you think I'm using to make posts or views or whatever? You are just absurd and way too paranoid. Go smoke some herb or something

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:32:38 PM

I am not agnostic, I am a Pastafarian. Take it or leave it.

At least thank Him for that precious gift of not being made a robot in any way imaginable.
I would prefer being a robot. At least 75% of my species wouldn't look for a random guy with a white beard who flies in the space.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:34:07 PM

If you have a precious metals exchange, I will be interested. Be sure to post back here when it's completed. For now though, I prefer Nuggets over Spots...

You guys are gonna trust a precious metals guy who stole a coin and ident have the imagination or character to add just one feature to make it better?  A ahahhahahaaa.

You're the same guys citing for r3 while he was pillaging your coins and raping your horses.  Some people never learn.  Look at past actions to predict future actions.  Those who take what's not theirs never give to anyone they just look for more ways to keep taking.

And I didn't lose my premine of a whopping .25% earmarked for bounties, I voluntarily gave them away.  You give away 1 coins at a time and boast about it.  In about a decade you may give away what I have away in one hour.

Lol, he's reeling you all in with crumbs and you're eating it up.  Spots.....yeah, he meant to call it that for precious metals not just made it up on the fly cause he wanted a coin after his weird name.

You do realize Spots only has 36,000 coins mined so far right. I know math is hard, but even you should be able to understand I can't give away 2.2 million premined coins when only 36,000 total even exist.

I'm not good at math?  I never met one guy while in school that could take me at any level of math but I on,y went up to calculus cause that's all i needed.  I later realized I didn't need to study math and science cause while the teacher lectured, videos of numbers and colors played in my head like a video game and it all made so much sense it was so much fun literally like a game.  

I took AP calculus in high school which only roughly 2% if a class of 500 do.  I only got 1 C in 4 years if highs school and it was in the AP calculus class cause I missed over 50 days.  Most guys would have flunked it.  That C still deeply bother me to this day.  IT dropped my GPA with a bit but it wast. That, I just didn't ever wanna get a C in any class and I took all honors or AP courses all the English available, all the math and science available and then never warn to college even tough I was getting invite in the mail from everywhere.  I was arrogant and stupid and taught school was for idiots who couldn't figure things out and needed special Ed called college.

Well, I realized years later that nobody cared how smart you were with no proof so I went and got 2 degrees taking night classes as a side thing.  But I still think college is at least half crap but there are things you can learn but of you're stupid college will actually make you more stupid cause at least half the stuff taught is false, wrong, or propaganda but stupid people commit it to memory and then go out in the real world and start repeating it like its true.  It's scary shit, there's armies if idiots college graduates out there, scares me.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:36:27 PM

You guys are gonna trust a precious metals guy who stole a coin and ident have the imagination or character to add just one feature to make it better?  A ahahhahahaaa.

You're the same guys citing for r3 while he was pillaging your coins and raping your horses.  Some people never learn.  Look at past actions to predict future actions.  Those who take what's not theirs never give to anyone they just look for more ways to keep taking.

And I didn't lose my premine of a whopping .25% earmarked for bounties, I voluntarily gave them away.  You give away 1 coins at a time and boast about it.  In about a decade you may give away what I have away in one hour.

Lol, he's reeling you all in with crumbs and you're eating it up.  Spots.....yeah, he meant to call it that for precious metals not just made it up on the fly cause he wanted a coin after his weird name.

I'm not good at math?  I never met one guy while in school that could take me at any level of math but I on,y went up to calculus cause that's all i needed.  I later realized I didn't need to study math and science cause while the teacher lectured, videos of numbers and colors played in my head like a video game and it all made so much sense it was so much fun literally like a game. 

I took AP calculus in high school which only roughly 2% if a class of 500 do.  I only got 1 C in 4 years if highs school and it was in the AP calculus class cause I missed over 50 days.  Most guys would have flunked it.  That C still deeply bother me to this day.  IT dropped my GPA with a bit but it wast. That, I just didn't ever wanna get a C in any class and I took all honors or AP courses all the English available, all the math and science available and then never warn to college even tough I was getting invite in the mail from everywhere.  I was arrogant and stupid and taught school was for idiots who couldn't figure things out and needed special Ed called college.

Well, I realized years later that nobody cared how smart you were with no proof so I went and got 2 degrees taking night classes as a side thing.  But I still think college is at least half crap but there are things you can learn but of you're stupid college will actually make you more stupid cause at least half the stuff taught is false, wrong, or propaganda but stupid people commit it to memory and then go out in the real world and start repeating it like its true.  It's scary shit, there's armies if idiots college graduates out there, scares me.

Do you realize he never said that?

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:37:49 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 09:49:05 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Come on you know in "Vlad-land" all other communication is simply a setup for him to write a three paragraph lecture on how is awesome.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:39:53 PM

Come on you know in "Vlad" land all other communication is simply a setup for him to write a three paragraph lecture on how is awesome.
Only three is when he's about to go to bed
Which doesn't happen really often

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:41:49 PM

I'm not good at math?  I never met one guy while in school that could take me at any level of math but I on,y went up to calculus cause that's all i needed.  I later realized I didn't need to study math and science cause while the teacher lectured, videos of numbers and colors played in my head like a video game and it all made so much sense it was so much fun literally like a game.  

I took AP calculus in high school which only roughly 2% if a class of 500 do.  I only got 1 C in 4 years if highs school and it was in the AP calculus class cause I missed over 50 days.  Most guys would have flunked it.  That C still deeply bother me to this day.  IT dropped my GPA with a bit but it wast. That, I just didn't ever wanna get a C in any class and I took all honors or AP courses all the English available, all the math and science available and then never warn to college even tough I was getting invite in the mail from everywhere.  I was arrogant and stupid and taught school was for idiots who couldn't figure things out and needed special Ed called college.

Well, I realized years later that nobody cared how smart you were with no proof so I went and got 2 degrees taking night classes as a side thing.  But I still think college is at least half crap but there are things you can learn but of you're stupid college will actually make you more stupid cause at least half the stuff taught is false, wrong, or propaganda but stupid people commit it to memory and then go out in the real world and start repeating it like its true.  It's scary shit, there's armies if idiots college graduates out there, scares me.

That's a really informative post about your life I chose not to read. Now since you're such a math genius, can you please explain how I can giveaway 2.2 million premined Spots when only 43k total are spread across the entire network?

Your response about aliens, nazi injections, syphillis, or whatever other crippling ailment you have is proof that you didn't even bother to TRY to read the...not 1, but 2, Block Explorers to prove my point.

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:43:48 PM

Why bother even trying to make him understand? It's like trying to argue quantum theory with a black bear

I think part of it is that I hope my posts that are directed at Vlad are understood by other viewers, if not Vlad.

The thing that scares me about this thread isn't so much just Vlad's craziness. The scary part to me is that despite everything, people still lined up to use this coin and to buy it on exchanges. Vlad could have (or could still with what remains) dumped his premine and made a bit of profit with how many people ate this up. Vlad's off-the-wall crazy posts are just funny. The scary bit is how many people don't read any of it and just download the executable and run it blindly without any more knowledge.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:43:53 PM

And your coin was a Luckycoin clone, With "God's numbers" and the letter "V" added.  Oh and it didn't work.

FYPFY

If it's a clone genius if super and lucky blocks tell me why much better programmers than you like markM and twoBits haven't been able to get it to run.

So obviously my coin has something original, something new and that's is the definition if innovation.  So much so the best here can't figure it out yet.

Is that complicated or do you think Mark can't cut and paste as good as your fraudulent waste of 10,000 posts?

Since there is no lack of clone coins with lucky blocks there is no hurry to launch any more of them, it seems more useful to wait until a good way of doing them has been decided upon, then maybe have them all set a block number at which to change to fixed code. If there is still any need to launch yet another clone by then, which i guess some idiot is going to claim there is, then the same better code could be used for that too.

Its not as if there is any hurry since there is no need. If some kind of consensus is reached as to what approach to use then doubtless someone will end up using it. It is not something I am in any hurry to do, why would I, yet another scamcoin is not something I actually want to see happen.

I ran some nodes just for the learning experience of figuring out what was going on in the blockchains, like which version people were running and why none were reporting any conflicts.

From the sound of it the spots people have not even noticed anything wrong yet, that is kind of amusing too. Why bother creating a fix for them, lets wait and see if they even notice the problem...

-MarkM-

Ok, but I'm at lest I'm  trying to add features while most 2 so for just straight up cloned up coin.

There's a .25 BTC for the fix it sounds like a cut and paste issue can you fix it please?  It would benefit the miners more than me since I can't mine it and I have no coins.  

And unlike these guys copyng my coin and I have no idea why, I'm trying working on getting funds ro add features.  They just make promises like precious metals which is such BS to pump and dump it.  Help me out of you can and if you can lock it up so these scammers can't copy it it would be better cause I Guarsntee they're just pump and dump or else why not add just one new feature its actually fun.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:47:26 PM

FYPFY

-MarkM-

Ok, but I'm at lest I'm  trying to add features while most 2 so for just straight up cloned up coin.

There's a .25 BTC for the fix it sounds like a cut and paste issue can you fix it please?  It would benefit the miners more than me since I can't mine it and I have no coins.  

And unlike these guys copyng my coin and I have no idea why, I'm trying working on getting funds ro add features.  They just make promises like precious metals which is such BS to pump and dump it.  Help me out of you can and if you can lock it up so these scammers can't copy it it would be better cause I Guarsntee they're just pump and dump or else why not add just one new feature its actually fun.

Why do you think Spots is using your exact code? You do realize...yours is BROKEN, ours works. I still think Mark has no idea what he's talking about with Spots, we have 0 issues since we updated the client roughly 8 hours after launch...

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:48:27 PM

Ok, but I'm at lest I'm  trying to add features while most 2 so for just straight up cloned up coin.

What new features?

Lucky/Lottery/Super/Golden/HandOfGod blocks? already been done.
Stupid premine?  Already done.
An almost bit for bit copy of an existing coin with a few paramters changed?  Already done (countless times).

There's a .25 BTC for the fix it sounds like a cut and paste issue can you fix it please?  It would benefit the miners more than me since I can't mine it and I have no coins. 

Adding random block rewards won't even help the few miners who haven't jumped ship.  It simply makes the reward more random and solo mining is ALREADY highly random.

Help me out of you can and if you can lock it up so these scammers can't copy it it would be better cause I Guarsntee they're just pump and dump or else why not add just one new feature its actually fun.

Still don't get the concept of open source do you.  Anyone can copy the code.  Hell that is how you got your scamcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: