Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:40:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121481 times)
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:38:04 PM

Next time it will be closed source and SHA256, and a 5% premine, half for the founder and half for bounties..  No negotiations.  You don't like it, don't mine it and attack it.

LOLZ.  Closed source crypto-coin.  That is beyond hilarious.  Please, please I beg you to make it.  I will create, premine, and give you 10,000 LOLZCoins if you do.

I said if my coin is a clone of super or lucky coins and they're working just fine snd all that was done was a copy and paste then why can't anyone get my coin to do the golden blocks?

Maybe nobody wants to work with you.  BTW Spots is a clone of Nuggets except it works.  It is still a worthless scamcoin but at least it works.

With that kind of money and PhD talent there's no way to fail as long as the ideas are good.

That is the problem you never had any good ideas.  $10M, an entire development team, and professional branding, it wouldn't matter.  You can try to shine a turd all you want but it is still a turd.
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:38:20 PM

I said if my coin is a clone of super or lucky coins and they're working just fine snd all that was done was a copy and paste then why can't anyone get my coin to do the golden blocks?  

Right?  Makes no sense if my coin is a clone of those coins that work just fine.

So then my conclusion was that my coin must not be a total clone it must have something new that those coins don't have and anything new is called innovation.  Those were my exact words.

Innovation is what you call the golden blocks not working?

I've done everything in my power to prove I'm no scammer and I don't do things scammers do.  Ask spots to post his family photos and his family youtube videos.  And his real name.

You still premined.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 11:39:19 PM

You keep saying your coin was cloned twice, spots being once then someone mentioned luckycoin and you started saying oh that is twice now this coin has been cloned.

If you didn't mean luckycoin which coin did you mean was the second clone of this coin?

It doesn't matter how much I like someone that isn't going to make me want them to spew out yet another coin.

There are far far more coins than we have the maintance staff to support, spewing out more work for the maintenance staff is not helpful.

The theory that people playing around at making pretend coins would lead to them being familiar with the code so becoming qualified to work on maintenance also seems to be falling apart, a look at the code shows they are crap coders and they don't care, they don't want to make good code they don't want to maintain anything they just want to keep screwing more people out of more money with these pathetic scams that really its amazing anyone is stupid enough to fall for buying the pretend coins but they do, which is really sad because when scams are that pathetically obvious it is usually poor old folk who get talked into them, people who can least afford to lose what little money they have.

It doesn't matter how much money you throw at making another similar scam, you aren't going to create some great new wonderful useful scam, at most you're just going to end up as just another victim. If you are so expert on building better scams you should just pick a bunch of the existing scams and help them be better, if you really are so determined that being a scammer is what God wants of you.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 11:40:21 PM

Man. I was too agitated to sleep.  I'm going to bed.  Well, I'll try.

This coin is bad for my health and what's awesome is there's no potential profits in it for me.  

Ahahhahaaaaa.

That's definitely one last mistake I'll never make ever again.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 11:45:06 PM

Right?  Makes no sense if my coin is a clone of those coins that work just fine.

So then my conclusion was that my coin must not be a total clone it must have something new that those coins don't have and anything new is called innovation.  Those were my exact words.

I've done everything in my power to prove I'm no scammer and I don't do things scammers do.  Ask spots to post his family photos and his family youtube videos.  And his real name.

You still premined.

A). You missed the email I posted on here where I told the programmer to stop, ELIMINATE and cut ALL PREMINES EVEN THE 1%.

B) You missed the part where I was robbed and had just .25% which were for bounties (which is not unheard of) and I still gave back all of it, every coin, back to this alt coin community.

You either can't read or you don't understand the meaning of progress and error correction.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:45:52 PM

Probably a good idea but I doubt it.  That would require you to actually learn something.  You have been incredibly successful at not learning anything in this process so far. 
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:47:32 PM

Next time it will be closed source and SHA256, and a 5% premine, half for the founder and half for bounties..

Right now this is a crapCoin but unlike the other scammers I'm trying hard to make it a real coin.

Which one? You can't choose.
  • 5% Premine: A Scam Crapcoin
  • Closed Source: A Scam! No one would know what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe it's a trojan that can infect your computer. Maybe coins are being generated willy nilly by you?

This coin would be dead on arrival. Though to be honest, me and everyone else would like Shitstorm 2: Electric Boogaloo.

If I had my regular bank job back I promise I'm so dedicated to this coin that I'd put 70% of my net income in it.  With that kind of money and PhD talent there's no way to fail as long as the ideas are good.

You can't just throw money at a problem and make it go away. And what kind of money could you possibly throw at this? Where?

Man. I was too agitated to sleep.  I'm going to bed.  Well, I'll try.

This coin is bad for my health and what's awesome is there's no potential profits in it for me.  

Ahahhahaaaaa.

You'll be back. You love us too much not to.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 11:59:35 PM

You still premined.

A). You missed the email I posted on here where I told the programmer to stop, ELIMINATE and cut ALL PREMINES EVEN THE 1%.

B) You missed the part where I was robbed and had just .25% which were for bounties (which is not unheard of) and I still gave back all of it, every coin, back to this alt coin community.

You either can't read or you don't understand the meaning of progress and error correction.

I didn't premine any spots. I gave from my personal mining on the pools for my bounties. You should've tried being honest

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:03:13 AM

Spots didn't clone Vlad's idea anyway, all they cloned was totally broken code that does not in fact implement Vlad's idea. Though they still don't seem to have noticed that.

Last I checked they still advertised on their first post Vlad's feature that they still had not actually implemented.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:04:24 AM

You keep saying your coin was cloned twice, spots being once then someone mentioned luckycoin and you started saying oh that is twice now this coin has been cloned.

If you didn't mean luckycoin which coin did you mean was the second clone of this coin?

It doesn't matter how much I like someone that isn't going to make me want them to spew out yet another coin.

There are far far more coins than we have the maintance staff to support, spewing out more work for the maintenance staff is not helpful.

The theory that people playing around at making pretend coins would lead to them being familiar with the code so becoming qualified to work on maintenance also seems to be falling apart, a look at the code shows they are crap coders and they don't care, they don't want to make good code they don't want to maintain anything they just want to keep screwing more people out of more money with these pathetic scams that really its amazing anyone is stupid enough to fall for buying the pretend coins but they do, which is really sad because when scams are that pathetically obvious it is usually poor old folk who get talked into them, people who can least afford to lose what little money they have.

It doesn't matter how much money you throw at making another similar scam, you aren't going to create some great new wonderful useful scam, at most you're just going to end up as just another victim. If you are so expert on building better scams you should just pick a bunch of the existing scams and help them be better, if you really are so determined that being a scammer is what God wants of you.

-MarkM-

Someone posted a link to a second nuggets clone earlier today.  Weird thread title like zzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxx or some crazy stuff like that.

I checked the link and sure enough it was not spots thread and it looked like another Nuggets clone with ZERO Upgrades and changes.  Why?   Why this coin?  Doesn't anyone have like just one guess?  

And it's funny, read spots posts.  He's telling people they're gonna hit the golden blocks soon.  Like in hours soon.  Ahahhahahaaa.   He says he fixed it.  He's gonna keep them on the hook mining until he comes up with a different lie and hopes to eventually pump and dump it. Scammer alert!!!

I can't people believe his lies I mean serious programmers are saying its not fixed.  I am definitely not then dumbest computer guy here.   Everyone on spots thread are clearly dumber. Not by much, but that's cause I have a time travel Golden Block so that gives me an edge.

In fact I was in the future just 2 minutes ago.  There's gonna be watches.  Like real watches but you'll be able to tell to them like that cool kit Car from knight rider and people see gonna love them a lot and thy ell synch to your phones.

I don't wanna say anymore and ruin it for you guys and maybe get sued by an fruit company.  Yes, fruit companies will rule the tech world in the future.

And the blood in my. Nuggets wallet does not regenerate.  So I cannot give it out to anyone.  Sorry.

I'm out.  Bedtime.  Well, maybe.  I'll try.  I'm tired snd agitated snd I just remembered - there is not even a remote possibility I will ever get paid for working on this coin.  Even if Nuggets foes to $1,000 per coin, and pigs fly, and I go back to the future (again) I will and cannot make a single dime from my own coin which I'm paying for and staying awake now 36 hours.

Awesome deal, miners.  Man, am I glad I did all those polls for you selfish dil-munchers to build a coin just for you to make sure I can never ever make a single penny while doing 80% of the work (via hiring and time spent on this hell thread) and spending 95% of my money.  What a sweet deal, this dev deal, this is the way to go man.  Just let the clueless miners dictate the terms so they can get free money while snowboarding or jerking it to the cover of mad magazine.

Devs need to shut their coins off for 1 week to teach these idiots miners what it's like to not make free money anymore.  They bitch while they're literally printing free tax free money while at the beach, and asleep, and without new coins they'd be making $1.30 per day mining the "miner saver" Litecoin, eh, JackJack.  That Litecoin sure is saving the small miner. Huge bucks there with a $2,000 rig.  Lol.  

Hahahhahhahahahaa.  Now I'm delirious.  Wait, that's normal.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:05:52 AM

Spots didn't clone Vlad's idea anyway, all they cloned was totally broken code that does not in fact implement Vlad's idea. Though they still don't seem to have noticed that.

Last I checked they still advertised on their first post Vlad's feature that they still had not actually implemented.

-MarkM-

This is the 4th time I am telling you our code works. You keep choosing to ignore that, but show me where and how it's not working and I will have it fixed. I'm not Vlad, if you bring up a Spots issue, it gets addressed asap...

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:05:59 AM

Someone posted a link to a second nuggets clone earlier today.  Weird thread title like zzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxx or some crazy stuff like that.

I checked the link and sure enough it was not spots thread and it looked like another Nuggets clone with ZERO Upgrades and changes.  Why?   Why this coin?  Doesn't anyone have like just one guess?  

I don't think so. I think you took one glance at some thread of some ancient scamcoin from long ago and decided it was a clone of your coin.

-MarkM-

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:11:24 AM

Devs need to shut their coins off for 1 week to teach these idiots miners what it's like to not make free money anymore.

Please explain how to shut a coin off.

As for your insane ramblings, I've read it, but I'm not even gonna bother addressing it. Creative though!

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:12:49 AM

Oh come on, at least he is more observant than iGotSpots, that is amusing isn't it?

-MarkM-

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:13:14 AM

I don't think so. I think you took one glance at some thread of some ancient scamcoin from long ago and decided it was a clone of your coin.

-MarkM-

You're not listening again.  Someone here posted it.  And I simply looked at the link.  

coinerd

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:13:50 AM

-MarkM-

This is the 4th time I am telling you our code works. You keep choosing to ignore that, but show me where and how it's not working and I will have it fixed. I'm not Vlad, if you bring up a Spots issue, it gets addressed asap...

You solved the VGB distribution issue?

I think he's just complaining that it's falsely advertised.  There's still nothing to control how often or how many are generated, if I understand it correctly too.

This means that as things stand, this block chain (and spots) can run for 7 years and NEVER generate a Vlad's Golden/Spotted Block.

Is that wrong?
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:14:54 AM

Oh you spoiled the "surprise"! Tongue

-MarkM-

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:15:37 AM

Oh you spoiled the "surprise"! Tongue

-MarkM-

How is that a surprise? This is straight from my thread

*Superblocks will pay out exactly 205x a normal block or 10,045 Spots
There is a chance to hit one every 2 hours at .01% or roughly 12 times per day
It is straight probability so it's certainly possible no one hits one or a couple hit in a row

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:16:40 AM

Wow. That is hilarious. I guess its not spoiled yet afterall.

-MarkM-

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 12:24:02 AM

Probably a good idea but I doubt it.  That would require you to actually learn something.  You have been incredibly successful at not learning anything in this process so far. 

I've learned that with your lack of class, understanding and general lack of knowledge about anything, those cute, little coins under your name were bought and paid for and not earned so you own a coin badge of dishonor. It's as fraudulent and misleading as your bogus learned nothing 10,000 posts. 

You must have something desperately to overcompensate for in real life - I hope it's working for you but judging by your JS,pus hateful attitude you need to try a new tactic.  Maybe buy a few more play pretend coins to out under your name.  If you give them enough Bitcoins they'll make an exception to help give you an ego boost.
[/i]

And that's actually a good lesson to learn on an otherwise dead thread full of jealous haters.

Nu cumva sa faca un Om un ban cinstit ca voi il distrugeti.  Ce animale geloase. 

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: