Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121481 times)
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 06:41:26 AM

Devs need to shut their coins off for 1 week to teach these idiots miners what it's like to not make free money anymore.

Please explain how to shut a coin off.

As for your insane ramblings, I've read it, but I'm not even gonna bother addressing it. Creative though!

What?   Isn't there an odd switch?

Do I have to come and invent everything?

First I invented the Internet then golden blocks (using stats, probability vectors and imaginary numbers approaching infinity aka calculus) and now I gotta invent a flipping off switch?

I'm not getting paid man.  This is getting played out.

Before 40 pages I said I quit.. I quit...

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:02:26 AM

Ok, here's My lots in order to show how hard I trod to make the best coin.  Everybody but r did their best.  I'll show r3 trying to scam me to buy my coin too in the 15th I didn't see he was a crook but I'll leave that for a different post.  So all these guys did their best, please no bad rep on them.  I think what I asked for was very different and they didn't realize it it was more calculus and stats than algebra stuff which is like 90% of the stuff.

The stuff in bold is fairly important to get the whole picture.   The stuff in red is regarding specific VGB concerns or instructions.  I presumed he knew what he was doing so I didn't really detail probability factors or any use of calculus., I mean, I felt way out of my league to coach him but I kept raising concerns to make sure it was programmed for the exact effect I had in my mind.  [/b][/i]

[color=][/color]
Here we go:

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: shakezula on: July 12, 2013, 05:09:03 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

You're charging a bit more than c410 guy, but if you're good I'll do it.  Can you program features or just change the existing code and parameters? 

How much would it cost me if the coin gets stuck like I've seen happen?  How much for you to do a hard for me?  I can't program at all so I would need help later on if something happens.

You paid me a tip for mere advice so I trust you as much as anyone can trust a stranger.   I'm fairly broke right now but if this coin takes off I would pay you extra on top of your fees if you just help me see this thing thru to a successful launch.

As for the specs, it seems like everyone earns scrypt while I would have preferred SHA256 so it can be merge mined but if the miners want scrypt I'll give them scrypt so I guess that means PoS.  is there any benefit to also do PoW as well on top of PoS as I've seen some do? 

Let me know and I'll send you the parameter I want done.  And please keep it on the down low until I announce the launch.  I appreciate it.

------------------------------

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 12, 2013, 06:02:19 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

Ok, I'm sold, but what do you mean I can mine my own coin and ride the wave?  I can't premine, everyone would find out and ill be screwed.  I promised honesty so I can't premine.  I'll have to be happy with the 1% I get from mining.

I'll send you the parameters I know of and you can maybe help me choose the ones I'm clueless about.  I'm an economist (unemployed, lol) so I know little about C++.  Thanks again.

After I send you the parameters I want ill send you the feature in really want to help the small miner, I call it the VGB protocol.  I hope people will like it csuse it will make mining for fun for everyone and reward smaller miners more on a. % relative basis.

--------------------------------

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 12, 2013, 06:08:18 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

Ok, here's the specs I want:

- proof of stake - you said PoS includes PoW so that's great!
- Scrypt
- 70 seconds block time
- 49 coins per block
- Retarget every block using last 21 blocks average
- Trade confirmation: 3 (is this Ok?)
- Mint confirmation: 50 (is this OK?)
- Total number of coins approx 440,000,000 (7 Years) this doesn't add up until I explain the accelerated cash-flows features I want to help most smaller miners while also rewarding the big miners.
- fair start, no premine, no instamine
- port: Connection (I have no idea, help me with this).

I'll send you now the feature I want - the VGB protocol which I really need it to be programmed in there.  I think it's a wonderful idea to make mining not so boring and to help out the smaller miners to some degree.

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 12, 2013, 06:22:45 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

VGB protocol:

Ok, as I was mining LTC I noticed 2 things which I hated immediately. 

1) now boring it was as the mining outcome was linear or actually flatlined. 

2) how hopeless I felt even though I had a new dual GPU $1,700 rig.

I wished there was a way for me, the small guy to have some hope or an edge but no coins offer that.

Also, the govt isn't going to let these Wild West coin craze to go on like this forever so why bother doing a 21 year coin, so I thought of a 21 year coin but to bring forward the latter 14 years like in accounting using a Net a present Value calculation and combine it with another accounting principle of accelerated Cashflows.

So what I wanna do is something I call the Vlad Golden Block (VGB) protocol.. Yes, I had to put my name on it.  Lol.

But it would at least make mining more fun and if you're that small guy watching our expensive computer flatline all day this would be awesome and fun to see.

Here's how it works:

I take the final 14 years of coins and bring them forward into the first 7 years and cram them inside these 7 years but instead of simply tripling the coin count which would mean nothing I'm going to instead pack 14 years of coins into 12 jackpot blocks called the Vlad Golden Block.  So basically, every day (24 hours) at random times so the system can't be gamed at equal intervals of 120 minutes so these jackpots last 24 hours, people will hit a Golden Bock and instead of getting the normal 49 coins they would get 205 blocks worth just over 10,000 coins. 

This would make a huge difference to the small guy while the big miner would like it too.  12 golden blocks per 24 hours means lots of people will hit it.

And unlike coins whose difficulty gets too high and then you can't mine anything, with this Vlad Golden Block protocol no matter how high the difficulty there will always be a chance at hitting 10,000 coins on even the slowest laptop.  This makes mining more exciting as one second you're barely seeing anything and the next you may see all of a sudden a huge spike in coins out of nowhere like a fluke only its not a fluke, its simply part of this coins reward system.

What do you think?

-----------------------------

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 12, 2013, 06:36:41 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

I'll pay you half upfront if that's ok.  I want to make a decent coin.

Guys like MarkM got pretty angry I was launching my own coin.

These Sr guys are tired of seeing crap coins.  Please help me launch the best coin possible and I'll find a way to compensate you.

If you can think of any good features you'd love to see in a con please run it by me cause I'm not getting much from the polls I ran as far as features but I'm sure the same guys who had no idea will whine if I don't out some in there.

Besides the VGB feature I want something else new. 

Some wanted a 10% flat distribution of coins to all miners but there's no way to fairly distribute that via coding the coin software so I think that's out.

Something like that, a visual for people to see they hit the Golden Block.

And it has to be every 2 hours but at random times within that 2 hours to avoid gaming the coin just for that large jackpot!

I gotta write something for devtome csuse I think there's only a few hours left.  Let me know what other features you can think of, total cost and f you think of a better name I'm all ears.  I'll be back online here in about 2 hours, but I do want to launch this coin ASAP.

Give me your BTC address and your DVC Address so I can pay you half now. I don't know how much BTC I have left cause I've been buying ixCoins but I do have something left and if not then I have DVC.

Thanks a lot, man.  Oh, I did get your 10K coins.  Much appreciated, brother.

----------------------------

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 12, 2013, 08:31:52 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

Man that's such great news.

But if you do a PoW instead or Pos, does that mean its gonna be SHA256 instead of scrypt.  I prefer SHA256 but most people wanted Scrypt so I listened to them and that's the only reason I went with Scrypt.

Please keep this quiet, it's my only edge I want to be the first to launch a golden block coin.

And if there's any new innovative features you really like let me know cause I hate to see good and decent people call my coin another crapCoin, especially if they're right.

Like the MarkM guy, from the devcoin team, he did all the programming for devcoin and he sounded pretty upset with me for wanting to launch a coin saying there's enough crap coins.

I respect the guy, I like him so I feel bad cause he's right so I really wanna try hard to make this a decent coin since this is a long-term coin for me, not some short term pump and dump.

Thanks again, bro.  Let's make a killer coin, I'll borrow money if I have to since I'm currently not working but I do have some devcoins and a few bitcoins so I should be OK. 

Thanks again!

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 13, 2013, 12:01:27 AM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

So what do you say, shakeszula,

We'll do it your way, so no need to Spend big bucks or hire more programmers.

I thought a 10% premine going right back to the miners was a great idea but people are flipping out.  That's really sad but if that's what they want fine with me.

So we'll do it the way you said, no 10%, just the 1% fee I would get.  Not sure how that would work since premining won't be an option.  So then the final breakdown is miners get 99% and I would get 1%.

Please let me know.  Thanks again.

(No subject)
« Sent to: Programmer ABC on: July 13, 2013, 12:14:56 AM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

What is your payment support option for starting a new coin?

Programmer X seems to think my coin features are too ambitious.  I can cut them down I just don't want to have the coin called another crap coin.

So are you a programmer or can you do a coin with some features?  Please let me know.  Thanks.

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 13, 2013, 12:18:48 AM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

Please let me know Shakezula, so I can look for Someone else if you're not interested but I'm really flexible and you're my number 1 choice even though other guys charge less.  You get what you pay for.

It's hard to find someone you trust and I feel like I can trust you.  I can cut down on some of the overly ambitious features I wanted - we can make this work.  And maybe hard for it later if the coin take off.

Please let me know. 

Thank you.

----------------------------------

« Sent to: Programmer X on: July 14, 2013, 04:47:00 AM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

I wanna clarify.  The 12 blocks per day are at random times each within a 2 hour window so people can hit them every 2 hours for 24 hours.[/color]

--------------------------

« Sent to: Programmer X on: July 14, 2013, 07:05:18 AM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

Ok.  I kept your name a secret.  Now everyone is flipping out about the 1% premine.  What's wrong with these people? How can I get paid if I put out a new coin? They expect devs to work for free.  This is why I wanted my 1% to pay me gradually but you said that's not possible.  I don't know how else to get paid besides a premine cause these guys are freaking out.

Do you know any other legit way?  1% is nothing, i know devs earning way way More.  There's gotta be a way to get paid as a dev without this maddening circus. It makes me wanna quit but I feel this is a good new feature for the small guy, the miner which is who I am.

-----------------------------

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 14, 2013, 07:29:37 AM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

Listen, I'm battling with these selfish people.  I created a coin which would really help them out, the smaller the miner the better off they'll be yet they're ready to kill for 1%.

And when they hear about roughly 440,000,000 million coins which means I'll get like 4.4 million they're go nuts.  I'm trying to talk to them but if that doesn't work I don't know what to do.

I thought 1% was so fair for helping level the field for millions of small miners but they're just haters.  But I want this coin to succeed.

That said, if I can't get them to understand then i'll let you know to please remove my 1% premine too.  So I'm basically gonna work for free. I'm on these forums 16 hours per day but they don't care. I have 2 small kids but they don't care. I'll have to find another way later on to make some money cause it doesn't look like any premiering will work.

I'll keep talking to them but its looking bad so I'll let you know before [color=][/color]I go to bed.  Sorry for all this mess, I didn't expect to see such hate for 1% fee.
[/i]
Thanks a lot.

--------------------------------

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 14, 2013, 08:21:27 AM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

Please take out the 1% along with the 5%. I can't believe how greedy and stupid people are.  I'm Bringing something new and I can't even make 1%.  Sorry.
[/b][/i]

-------------------------------------

(No subject)
« Sent to: Programmer Q on: July 14, 2013, 08:43:02 AM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

Why can't you help me out then?  I really am trying to help out the miners as I am one of them.  A Small one.  I just paid a programer 100% upfront and he can't even programmer to pay my 1% gradually.  That's why everyone got so mad, at the premine of the 1%.

Now I have to cancel the entire premine and I've done a this work and paid for it and while they get a nice new and improved coin to mine at 100% they were not happy for me to get a paltry 1%.  And they're calling greedy when 1% is less than any deb makes.

Unreal.  How am I supposed to get paid. I'm gonna need to be here to help people 12-16 hours per day. I have no coins or bounties to hire programmers.  These people have no class.  It's painful.

So be it - I committed to it now ill go give them their coin even though I'm not gonna see a penny.  It's just not right, this is America.

Thanks for the advice.

-------------------------------

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 14, 2013, 11:52:18 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

That's good advice.  These assholes will never be happy. 

But don't make it easier to find the golden block.  It's gonna be found fast if the odds are 1%.  It has to be a challenge otherwise people will stop mining once its found.

And no need to set up larger blocks at the biggining the way these guys think they'll think I'm trying to instamine.  Let the blocks be the way they're supposed to be

But you're right, I tried too hard to figure out what these guy wanted and liked cause I really wanted to make a great coin and all I got was bitching.[color=][/color]

I really wanted some special features but it was pointless.  If this coin doesn't die I'll try to get some money together end a few top devs and really make a truly new coin.  Cause we're in the infancy here so there's lit of stuff that can be done.

And no way I'm selling my coins, I wanna prove to them this is no pump and dump to me. I'd rather see them go to zero than sell a single coin.

Thanks again.
[/i]
--------------------------

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 15, 2013, 01:36:46 AM »[color=][/color]
Quote  Reply  Delete 

Listen, I'm a bit worried the golden block reward ratio is too low at 1%.that means every 1 guy out of 100 will hit it.  That means like 5 minutes and then people will jump to another coin.

Unless the random variable prevents this the the odds has to be set much higher like .001, or even higher.  It has to feel like a reward, like a lottery and if people hit it with ease it kinda becomes meaningless.  And then also, the guys with the big rigs will hit the golden block way more often which defeats the purpose of helping the. Small guy.

This has to be a challenge to hit and preferably the small guy should hit it more often simply cause they're more of them mining than the big guys

---------------
------------

« Sent to: shakezula on: July 15, 2013, 01:43:55 AM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

Ok, now which portion do I change, the username and password?

Can you copy and paste exactly what I'm supposed to paste onto the launch thread.  I don't even know which portion is personal info and which is for the public.  Sorry, I don't know jack about programming.

So please copy and paste exactly what I need to put up on the first page of the launch thread as if it were coming from me.  Boy, this is not gonna be easy.

And then people will just know what to do to start launching, right?  That's awesome.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.  I hope this VGB thing works right and doesn't flip out and turn into and instamine nightmare.  That's why I wanted the difficulty to be high enough but if you have a random variable in there every 2 hours it should be ok.

Thanks again.

------------------------

Re: (No subject)[color=][/color]
« Sent to: shakezula on: July 15, 2013, 02:14:11 AM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 

Yeah, I'm behind the ball a lot, not a bit.

[color=]Well, that's not so important right now, I'll probably give the whole 1% to help develop the coin anyway.  This thing working with VGB is what counts cause that thing can act weird since it's never been done.  I hope it doesn't act like an instamine where people hit it way too fast and too often[/color]
[/b][/i]
--------------------

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:04:46 AM

Yeah that is EXACTLY like LuckyCoin and the other dozen or so copycat scamcoins which came out before NUG.  By EXACTLY I mean just that.  There is absolutely nothing novel or innovative about NUG well unless you consider the fact that it didn't launch and has to set a record for most incompetent promoter.  Notice I said promoter not developer because that would require that you actually develop something.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:07:07 AM

I haven't slept in 48 hours. I'm going to bed.

Like for reals.  There's some slimy r3 trash where he's trying to buy the coin and then find out more info about it.  He was acting a nice and like my buddy and as soon as I gave him half the coins he started taking shit to me.  Had had full access to the repo files immediately which is why he quit in 10 hours.  

Good night guys.  I really hope you get VGB working and please lock it in my Repo files so these scammers don't steal everything. Let them think of a new feature for their own coins. I mean, my copied, stolen coins.

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:10:14 AM

There is one point your missing vlad, your not a dev. Like spots and others you have nothing to offer!!!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:10:24 AM

please lock it in my Repo files so these scammers don't steal everything. Let them think of a new feature for their own coins. I mean, my copied, stolen coins.

For fuck sake you would think in 73 pages you would have learned something.

Open source is OPEN.  There is no such thing as "lock it in your repo file".  It is a repository, that means a place for storing code, history of changes, bugfixes, etc.  It doesn't lock/hide the code.  If it did nobody would use it because it would be closed source.  

Here is the bitcoin repository
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin

Notice you can view all the files, you can view all the changes too, and you can view who made the changes, you can also view all the projects which are forks of the original project, all the pull (changes not yet incorporated into the mainline project) as well as all the debate on various bugs, fixes, and patches.

None of it is hidden or locked.  It is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:12:18 AM

There is one point your missing vlad, your not a dev. Like spots and others you have nothing to offer!!!

Hey leave Spots out of this. We are going to be traded for gold and silver bullion once it hits exchange.

spots has a purpose. Not a pump and dump

Spot Price man

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:13:18 AM

Yeah that is EXACTLY like LuckyCoin and the other dozen or so copycat scamcoins which came out before NUG.  By EXACTLY I mean just that.  There is absolutely nothing novel or innovative about NUG well unless you consider the fact that it didn't launch and has to set a record for most incompetent promoter.

You're so full of shit.  You had no time to read all that.

And once again.  If its the same then copy and paste it and it should work but it DOES NOT!

Get it?   What does that mean?  On, it's different.  Man, did you pay for your 10,000 posts too?  Can't you understand just the basic math has to be different for these coins as one is a function if a lottery while the other 2 are preset time functions which are predetermined which makes it way easier to do.

I haven't even read the code cause I don't know how but that's how I would program the lucky or super block cause it doesn't need to be truly random or a true lottery, just a large reward at various times so why would I use complex math which is what VGB needs.  Or clever coding but I don't think you'll get around the statistics and calculus on VGB.  If done right it needs both.

And it has to be done right or I'm certain it will be abused and gamed.  That's why I kept expressing ,y concerned about that to the programmer, I felt like maybe he wasn't getting it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:14:25 AM

Hey leave Spots out of this. We are going to be traded for gold and silver bullion once it hits exchange.

Spot Price man

Dude. You're so full of shit.  Single children are spoiled asshole kids.  Try and change and stop scamming.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:15:00 AM

Spot Price man

Dude. You're so full of shit.  Single children are spoiled asshole kids.  Try and change and stop scamming.

This is the third time I'm telling you I have a younger sister. Not sure why it matters, but I can't keep telling you the same things over and over.

You do know what SPOT PRICE is right? Go look it up, then come back to my thread...you know, the one about a real currency with a real purpose

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:16:11 AM

OK now I'm sure I've been trolled...

Also, proof he's not an economist:
probability to hit the golden block can approach infinity

Stop arguing guys you're being trolled

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:17:35 AM

please lock it in my Repo files so these scammers don't steal everything. Let them think of a new feature for their own coins. I mean, my copied, stolen coins.

Open source is OPEN.  There is no such thing as "lock it in your repo file".  It is a repository, that means a place for storing code, history of changes, bugfixes, etc.  It doesn't lock/hide the code.  If it did nobody would use it because it would be closed source. 

Sorry genius.

In that case from now on all my atuff is gonna be closed source.  Too much work and sleepless nights for no money and then some two bit jackass comes around and steals all your hard work.

'I will spend my entire .3BTC And go thermonuclear on anyone stealing anymore of my code!'

Steal bitcoin that's what it's there for but its not that hard to make stuff up that is cool and people want.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:17:47 AM

Can't you understand just the basic math has to be different for these coins as one is a function if a lottery while the other 2 are preset time functions which are predetermined which makes it way easier to do.

None use predetermined times.  Every superblock clone uses a "lottery" random function.  The code in your coin is an EXACT copy of the code from luckycoin. It even uses the same variable names, whitespace, and structure.  It is immediately obvious to anyone that it was just copied and pasted from luckycoin's source code. I showed you copies of both Nugget and LuckyCoin codebase with the exact same code in it.  They are exactly the same except yours has a mistake in the ordering of the functions which results in no blocks ever being bonus/super/golden. Yours doesn't work because the developer made a mistake.  Nobody has fixed it because nobody cares.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:18:30 AM

Open source is OPEN.  There is no such thing as "lock it in your repo file".  It is a repository, that means a place for storing code, history of changes, bugfixes, etc.  It doesn't lock/hide the code.  If it did nobody would use it because it would be closed source.  

Sorry genius.

In that case from now on all my atuff is gonna be closed source.  Too much work and sleepless nights for no money and then some two bit jackass comes around and steals all your hard work.

'I will spend my entire .3BTC And go thermonuclear on anyone stealing anymore of my code!'

Steal bitcoin that's what it's there for but its not that hard to make stuff up that is cool and people want.

That $30 is gonna go far. Maybe you should put it in your gas tank and go back to school. A real school this time, take that DeVry or Phoenix diploma off the wall

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:21:46 AM

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:24:42 AM

What a clown.  All that means is that any number can approach infinity but never get there, it is an imaginary number which helps you understand certain parameters.  Like the number 4 can approach 5 at infinity which means it will never ever reach it.  You have to just imagine 4.9999999 at infinity forever.    These calculus calculations take literally 1.5 pages long of formulas and calculations and one problem takes 40 minute if you're good and my final exam had 8 questions which took 12 hours.  That guy was the ingest A-hole on earth.

If you're an idiot at least stay out of the way.  It's been 25 years for me but the basics do stick with you.  And I thought calculus would never come in handy.  Funny.  Everybody was saying that:  why are we taking this crappy math who cares about imaginary numbers.  

Well right now with VGB It tells you exactly what you need to code if you know how but it won't be like the super blocks or the lucky blocks as those blocks are simply and only a function of time and not also probability.  

I haven't seen the code but it makes sense, you wouldn't need to complicated a super block concept worth probability mathematics.  Time function would suffice.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:28:09 AM

What a clown.  All that means is that any number can approach infinity but never get there, it is an imaginary number which helps you understand certain parameters.  Like the number 4 can approach 5 at infinity which means it will never ever reach it.  You have to just imagine 4.9999999 at infinity forever.    These calculus calculations take literally 1.5 pages long of formulas and calculations and one problem takes 40 minute if you're good and my final exam had 8 questions which took 12 hours.  That guy was the ingest A-hole on earth.

If you're an idiot at least stay out of the way.  It's been 25 years for me but the basics do stick with you.  And I thought calculus would never come in handy.  Funny.  Everybody was saying that:  why are we taking this crappy math who cares about imaginary numbers.  

Well right now with VGB It tells you exactly what you need to code if you know how but it won't be like the super blocks or the lucky blocks as those blocks are simply and only a function of time and not also probability.  

I haven't seen the code but it makes sense, you wouldn't need to complicated a super block concept worth probability mathematics.  Time function would suffice.

Delusional. It's just incredible that a human mind can be so far up one's own ass that you just lose complete touch with reality. You have NO idea what you are doing, or even talking about. All you do is talk in giant circles for days at a time. You ignore everything anyone says to you and just talk to yourself. Why don't you just turn off the computer and talk into a voice recorder so you can actually hear the sound of your own voice that you love to hear? Also, you've seen the code about 20 times, you choose to ignore when people post it.

I have to ask, Vlad:

Do you use talk to text or Dragon or anything? Every single one of your highly educated posts sounds like I got drunk as shit and talked into my cell to get my words and hit post without reading anything back to see if it even made sense.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:34:20 AM

Yeah Vlad, Lets see the evidence? show us all where r3wt tried to scam you. I'm not an actor, i don't act. i asked you to keep your mouth shut and QFT(Quit Fucking Talking) and you refused because "your thread was more popular than any other announcement thread any other coin announcement thread and it was going to make your coin huge". I simply couldn't take you serious, and i couldn't take on your project. You're a detriment to the coins well being.

You ever heard the old addage, that some things are best left unsaid? well thats how 90% of every human being on earth's thoughts should be. keep it to your self. only relay the pertinent information. You really need to take a course on public speaking.

And as to your point that i could "steal your source because i had access to the github line of thinking let me say a few things":

1. i never even logged in.
2. anyone can click the button "download as zip" or "clone in desktop" and take your source code, modify it and create a new, superior coin with a few tweaks.
3. i fulfilled my obligation to you by a) sending you the remaining coins. b) turning over the github credentials.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:35:53 AM

Yeah Vlad, Lets see the evidence? show us all where r3wt tried to scam you. I'm not an actor, i don't act. i asked you to keep your mouth shut and QFT(Quit Fucking Talking) and you refused because "your thread was more popular than any other announcement thread any other coin announcement thread and it was going to make your coin huge". I simply couldn't take you serious, and i couldn't take on your project. You're a detriment to the coins well being.

And as to your point that i could "steal your source because i had access to the github line of thinking let me say a few things":

1. i never even logged in.
2. anyone can click the button "download as zip" or "clone in desktop" and take your source code, modify it and create a new, superior coin with a few tweaks.
3. i fulfilled my obligation to you by a) sending you the remaining coins. b) turning over the github credentials.

We all know what happened. We followed it for some reason that I can't explain. Just because Vlad changes his story 50 times, we still know the truth. No worries, mate

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:36:07 AM

Open source is OPEN.  There is no such thing as "lock it in your repo file".  It is a repository, that means a place for storing code, history of changes, bugfixes, etc.  It doesn't lock/hide the code.  If it did nobody would use it because it would be closed source. 

Sorry genius.

If you do closed source the coin will never EVER be popular. Just look at how much people are hating on Ripple because of it being closed source.

If you understood anything about crypto coins and why they were made then you would understand why open source is the only way to go for one. but Noooooo you were to lazy to even read about how a crypto coin works. And now your own coin is shit. Congrats.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: