Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:26:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

Just want to cut in and tell you guys that the last video already answers a lot of open questions that people had in here Smiley
nice job, keep going !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

I think nobody read the whole whitepaper...except the guys who participated in the bounty campaign to translate it Smiley

If i were a big investor and would put some 100k's or even millions i would probably read it but for 1-2 eth (my investment budget) brochure is enough Cheesy

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Nah, this is pure science fiction that you are talking about. How could you tell that person I'd sick by scanning his eye

Actually there are some diseases which you already can check for in your eyes and I assume with AI learning etc this will get even bigger.

It's not science fiction at all, I believe some doctors can say a lot by examining your eye, if there are any dots or unusual coloring. Making devices for it and introducing an AI just gives a systemic approach to it. This way more people will have access, therefore more diseased can be prevented at the early stages.

Yes, and with time and development an AI will learn to make more specific diagnostics for this.

Still, there will be few grey areas where AI can do nothing. A human supervision will be necessary.

Yes, that is the current status quo but who knows how it will be in 5-10 years. Some break throughs in AI and technology and maybe humans are not so much needed any longer for making diagnoses.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

I think nobody read the whole whitepaper...except the guys who participated in the bounty campaign to translate it Smiley

If i were a big investor and would put some 100k's or even millions i would probably read it but for 1-2 eth (my investment budget) brochure is enough Cheesy

i think so, for a small investors is probably not necessary to read all the detail about the project, in particular the very technical ones.

The brochure is giving all the general information to make a decision.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

i think so, for a small investors is probably not necessary to read all the detail about the project, in particular the very technical ones.

Brochure or whitepaper ? Or printed materials and  brochure for offline products ?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Brochure or whitepaper ? Or printed materials and  brochure for offline products ?

You can find all of these here, no need to print anything.
http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Nah, this is pure science fiction that you are talking about. How could you tell that person I'd sick by scanning his eye

Actually there are some diseases which you already can check for in your eyes and I assume with AI learning etc this will get even bigger.

It's not science fiction at all, I believe some doctors can say a lot by examining your eye, if there are any dots or unusual coloring. Making devices for it and introducing an AI just gives a systemic approach to it. This way more people will have access, therefore more diseased can be prevented at the early stages.

Yes, and with time and development an AI will learn to make more specific diagnostics for this.

Still, there will be few grey areas where AI can do nothing. A human supervision will be necessary.

Yes, that is the current status quo but who knows how it will be in 5-10 years. Some break throughs in AI and technology and maybe humans are not so much needed any longer for making diagnoses.

I'd we still need more than 5-10 years in order for AI to be able to diagnose. Still quite a big leap. But already now AI and ML can do a big difference, I think, while supervised.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

We are complaining about the Whitepaper being too long but we should be happy that they made it very detailed and not just like any other project's whitepaper.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

We are complaining about the Whitepaper being too long but we should be happy that they made it very detailed and not just like any other project's whitepaper.

yes thats true, but it scares other interested people in reading it ^^ thats a fact, too Smiley
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

Indeed, a lot of projects refrain from making a clear and complete white paper...
And.. as said before.. If you read the white paper, you'll notice that there are conclusion & short info blocks in it, so you actually don't need to read the whole paper to understand the projects basics

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

Indeed, a lot of projects refrain from making a clear and complete white paper...
And.. as said before.. If you read the white paper, you'll notice that there are conclusion & short info blocks in it, so you actually don't need to read the whole paper to understand the projects basics

It may be kind of unfair to call some information empty, they actually gave it hard to deliver a short version, and that resulted in many pages, apparently they tried to make a WPP that would avoid many future questions, but due to its complexity this is almost impossible to happen , there will always be doubts
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

it definitely looks well documented and that will be a selling point for many.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

yes thats true, but it scares other interested people in reading it ^^ thats a fact, too Smiley

What people should do when reading very long info documents is to look at the table of contents firstly and then decide on which sections they are interested in reading. No need to read the whole paper from front to back

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

Look into the eyes of an alcoholic. You will clearly see his liver problems in the eyes.
There was a scientist, which filmed women while they were walking. An AI could tell him after a short period of learning, which woman had her menstruation.
He investigated this and after a while even he could see, which woman had her menstruation. Also we can learn from AI, its not a one way thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

That is incredible about the menstruating AI detector thing. Technology has come a long way. That is not the best example because since I was a small child I could perform the same detections. After watching women walk for any period of time I could tell which one is on her period because she is the only yelling at me while eating a snickers bar and wearing sweatpants. No advanced tech needed there. But I get the point you were making, none-the-less.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

Yes the AI detector thing is of course a great thing. Smiley
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

What people should do when reading very long info documents is to look at the table of contents firstly and then decide on which sections they are interested in reading. No need to read the whole paper from front to back

Understanding their vision and roadmap is very important if you don't have the time to read through the whole thing. Then you can form your own opinion on the possibility of it coming through. Investments on breakthrough products are usually made on a hunch. While people may say it is crazy, it is what is.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

Actually, i'm not complaining, i am happy that they made a great effort for whitepaper and made a very detailed one.

I am just not reading it Cheesy

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

If there are some review article/video about this project, it would be very helpful.
Maybe they can try to make a deal with some famous / smart ico reviewer on youtube.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

Well actually i went through it and i just got more confidence about the project  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: