Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:43:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Health on the blockchain is always wonderful. We need more projects to care about people health rather than wealth
The sad thing is that most of the people in the crypto market are just here for the money. That's why projects like eHealth don't get that much attention.

But that is not a problem just blockchain and crypto is facing. A lot of projects outside of blockchain also just get money if there is potential to make a lot of money with. Just thing about technology in general or the pharma industry. They don't do research to just help people. Big pharma concerns are just doing research for new medicine etc if they can sell it.

A working eHealth platform is something that will change people's life. Investing now is smarter but also harder for most people due to the long roadmap. It's a bit sad.  

I think that big and institutional invests have more capacity to invest in something long-term rather than individuals, they can see the perks of a 5-year investment, they also have more disposable income. Maybe that's why eHealth has such a long privale placement round.

Yes, I also think that there are some big players needed and I am quite sure they will find them. If they get some big partnerships I am also sure that this will build enough trust for smaller investors to invest at least a bit for a long hold.

Big partnership for sure will boost the popularity of a project. The hardest part is to find or to make such partnership.

yes that would be great. How about some partnership with wearable producers? I'd love to see that
Iam sure they are negotiating already with such producers, it would be the perfect partnership.
In fact great partnerships should be announced after the ICO, there will certainly be large-scale interest for this, there is currently a possibility of partnerships with other Icos, or even with services that complement them, such as security and the like, Time has the potential for this perception , or better. The SelfKey project for example has made great partnerships to carry out KYC in ICos
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lacadera

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

Good ideas, best of wishes to the dev team!
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

Have they mentioned something about potential users that are ready or want to use the platform? maybe on the whitepaper or article.
Like there are some hospitals that are ready to use ehealth to store their patient's medical records/history.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Have they mentioned something about potential users that are ready or want to use the platform? maybe on the whitepaper or article.
Like there are some hospitals that are ready to use ehealth to store their patient's medical records/history.

it's way too early for that. they need to develop the product first and then shopping around.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

it's way too early for that. they need to develop the product first and then shopping around.
Its not about the time actually , i think their team has a big connection in this field/sector, so  it can bring this to some potential users that will say "Hey i want to user this platform once its ready."
If it really happened, It would be good if they tell the community about it.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

Its not about the time actually , i think their team has a big connection in this field/sector, so  it can bring this to some potential users that will say "Hey i want to user this platform once its ready."

Even the most patient users will forget about the platform in 5-year time, too long still to aim for customers. If there's no product, no demo, no something, you can say whatever you want about potential user amount, in reality it will still be different.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Even the most patient users will forget about the platform in 5-year time, too long still to aim for customers. If there's no product, no demo, no something, you can say whatever you want about potential user amount, in reality it will still be different.
I agree that 5 years is a long time to keep the interest in the project but if the promote it well when it's launch that sholudn't be a big problem.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 873

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

Yes, indeed such a long term is the only thing that leaves an unpleasant impression and is alarming. The project itself certainly deserves attention, but the timing of its implementation is frankly frightening.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

I agree that 5 years is a long time to keep the interest in the project but if the promote it well when it's launch that sholudn't be a big problem.
If to think about this project as the means of healthy life, it's quite easy to keep your interest for a couple of years. But short-term profit-gainers should pass by
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

people will obviously loose interest in 1-2 years, but if they provide updates and more, this could be talked for a longer period.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

people will obviously loose interest in 1-2 years, but if they provide updates and more, this could be talked for a longer period.
people won't lose interest if they keep to the roadmap and the token appreciates in value.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

The platform Ehealth is promisse for the Medicine and all the diagnostics, need be see by partneships and big actuantes externals of Blockchain. will be a inclusion very important to the Blockchain, and a great countinuos job to the Team, waiting for this  sucess
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:25:27 PM

Yes, thats right and i think eHealth First has more potential than other healths projects here on bitcointalk.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

Nah, this is pure science fiction that you are talking about. How could you tell that person I'd sick by scanning his eye

Actually there are some diseases which you already can check for in your eyes and I assume with AI learning etc this will get even bigger.

This shit is getting more real by the minute. There already devices that can see by the color of your skin if there's something wrong. Sure al these things need to be finetuned, but it already works on quite a remarkable level

Yep, I think this will be an important part of futures health care system. Devices with which you can check for specific problems without going to a doctor, maybe even without doing something actively like it was said somewhere before with some wearables which you have on your body anyways and which will check your body regularly.

I worked in healthcare innovation and that's exactly what they are looking to do more and more. Why travel for hours, wait for minutes/hours and drive back home again for a two minute conversation that just as easily could be done from the comfort of your own home. And especially if someone is too ill to travel.

Yes that is something really important. Also maybe in some years, this devices will tell you directly that you should go to a doctor, or if you lose consciousness or have a heart stroke it calls the ambulance directly.

I think wearable gadgets are actually getting there to do something similar or solve problems automatically for us when needed

I really like that idea. Like a medical approved FitBit Smiley Think of all the possibilities when combining a medical accurate HR tracker with a smart watch
I think that the data collected by the bracelet will be a nice addition to the overall picture which will tell the patient when to see a doctor!

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

still waiting for a german translation of the whitepaper T_T"

noone wants to translate? i translate it for 50 eth Smiley just pm me Smiley
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

Health on the blockchain is always wonderful. We need more projects to care about people health rather than wealth
The sad thing is that most of the people in the crypto market are just here for the money. That's why projects like eHealth don't get that much attention.

But that is not a problem just blockchain and crypto is facing. A lot of projects outside of blockchain also just get money if there is potential to make a lot of money with. Just thing about technology in general or the pharma industry. They don't do research to just help people. Big pharma concerns are just doing research for new medicine etc if they can sell it.

A working eHealth platform is something that will change people's life. Investing now is smarter but also harder for most people due to the long roadmap. It's a bit sad.  

I think that big and institutional invests have more capacity to invest in something long-term rather than individuals, they can see the perks of a 5-year investment, they also have more disposable income. Maybe that's why eHealth has such a long privale placement round.

Yes, I also think that there are some big players needed and I am quite sure they will find them. If they get some big partnerships I am also sure that this will build enough trust for smaller investors to invest at least a bit for a long hold.

Big partnership for sure will boost the popularity of a project. The hardest part is to find or to make such partnership.
I'm sure with proper advertising of the project, major partners can do to offer them a partnership. In General, the idea of the project is very good and can find followers anywhere in the world!
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

i am sure the translate will be done in the next month. 288 pages takes some time. I heard it's already been worked on.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

It just takes time. I think somebody is working at the moment on it. I think we will have to wait some more days.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:51:31 PM

Nah, this is pure science fiction that you are talking about. How could you tell that person I'd sick by scanning his eye

Actually there are some diseases which you already can check for in your eyes and I assume with AI learning etc this will get even bigger.

This shit is getting more real by the minute. There already devices that can see by the color of your skin if there's something wrong. Sure al these things need to be finetuned, but it already works on quite a remarkable level

Yep, I think this will be an important part of futures health care system. Devices with which you can check for specific problems without going to a doctor, maybe even without doing something actively like it was said somewhere before with some wearables which you have on your body anyways and which will check your body regularly.

I worked in healthcare innovation and that's exactly what they are looking to do more and more. Why travel for hours, wait for minutes/hours and drive back home again for a two minute conversation that just as easily could be done from the comfort of your own home. And especially if someone is too ill to travel.

Yes that is something really important. Also maybe in some years, this devices will tell you directly that you should go to a doctor, or if you lose consciousness or have a heart stroke it calls the ambulance directly.

I think wearable gadgets are actually getting there to do something similar or solve problems automatically for us when needed

I really like that idea. Like a medical approved FitBit Smiley Think of all the possibilities when combining a medical accurate HR tracker with a smart watch
I think that the data collected by the bracelet will be a nice addition to the overall picture which will tell the patient when to see a doctor!

it would be a nice idea a smart band that keeps our health under control and warns us when maybe it's time to consult a doctor, it would be a useful and nice extra...
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

And when an urgent doctor is needed, what do we do?
Example of an heart attack, or a cardiopulmonary arrest ......they should also have a fast ambulance system that comes to take the patient and take him to a hospital working with them or participating in this project.

Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: