Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

The team has the vision and the health-expertise required. For the team to deliver the product, it will require other things such as diligence, project management and sufficient funding.

yes they have a great team team for the health-expertise, i read it.
If you have a look to the general approach you will see that the team works very professional. All publications, documentations or interviews look like the team know what they are doing.
Of cause you are right, to deliver such a comlex product, you have to be professional.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

The tokens can use to participate in special health campaign, programs and check-ups, to get access to special healthcare expert community, sounds great.

it is really good that the tokens have a initial usage in their project and are not only there to have a securities factor.

Yeah it is a utility token designed as a medium for EHF platform transactions. This kinds of utility tokens will empower and kick start blockchain revolution this year. Smiley
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:54:46 PM

Im wondering whats the current state of this project except preparing for the tokensale?
Are they really will only start the development in August 2018 according to the roadmap? it means only after the token sale?

I think they are currently preparing different stuff. Probably trying to find big investors to achieve their goals (like for example getting near the hard cap). But I assume their development will just start like it is written in their roadmap.
So they will really depend on the raised funds and maybe we wont see any prototype soon.
Thats quite bad, but good luck to the team.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

Hi,

Foundico's eHealth First ICO rating 8.4 out of 10!

https://foundico.com/ico/ehealth-first.html

More ratings, publications and listings to come within the next 2 weeks!
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:01:19 AM

Hi,

That is good news! Now, more and more people get to know EHF everyday. This will greatly benefit the project and I hope more good news will come these days. Smiley

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

Im wondering whats the current state of this project except preparing for the tokensale?
Are they really will only start the development in August 2018 according to the roadmap? it means only after the token sale?

I think they are currently preparing different stuff. Probably trying to find big investors to achieve their goals (like for example getting near the hard cap). But I assume their development will just start like it is written in their roadmap.
So they will really depend on the raised funds and maybe we wont see any prototype soon.

Yes, don't think we will see any prototype soon, which is quite sad as it would give some trust but on the other hand I assume more then a bit of interface we couldn't see anyways.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:34:46 AM

Investors want to know if they can make a profit. For EHF it's hard to predict. The white paper is not that detailed about the business side despite the 277 pages.

For example 10-50% discount when paying with tokens, what does that mean? If a medical bill is twice as high when paying with fiat everyone will pay with tokens. So in practice there's no discount. But suppose it's really a 50% discount, means 50% less revenue. Good for users, bad for investors.

Just an example, I've got more questions but this shows not everything is really thought thru.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nkryuchkov

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

Yes, don't think we will see any prototype soon, which is quite sad as it would give some trust but on the other hand I assume more then a bit of interface we couldn't see anyways.

Hi everyone,
The prototype for the screening module will be ready by the mid of 2019, first alpha web application will be developed by Dec 2019.
And yes, maximal features of the EHF platform will be developed, if the ICO reaches the hard cap.
Nevertheless, we will be able to create the applications with a fully functioning screening module in case of reaching the soft cap.
Moreover, to enhance the project attractiveness for investors, users and partners, EHF uses multiple ICO stages.
So if EHF can collect, say, $70M investments during the Round I + the Project progress will be OK, there would an opportunity to attract more investments during the Rounds II and III.
So even in the case mentioned above, finally all the milestones will be achieved on schedule.
And again, the EHF goals are really difficult to acheive, but in case of success, it will be a breakthrough in health care.
Thanks for your comments and interest!
nkryuchkov

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:55:44 AM

Investors want to know if they can make a profit. For EHF it's hard to predict. The white paper is not that detailed about the business side despite the 277 pages.

For example 10-50% discount when paying with tokens, what does that mean? If a medical bill is twice as high when paying with fiat everyone will pay with tokens. So in practice there's no discount. But suppose it's really a 50% discount, means 50% less revenue. Good for users, bad for investors.

Just an example, I've got more questions but this shows not everything is really thought thru.

Hi,
As for the discounts, we believe that many investors will want to spend some EHF tokens paying for the Platform's services.
And yes, they will pay 10-50% less than other customers.
As you could see, the financial model (even the conservative scenario) is based on this assumption, and still NPV (10-y, 12%) is close to $600M, and EV (Y2023)= $1.4 bln.
How could the token holder check, if he / she really receives appropriate discount?
Just considering the cost in USD and the token price by the day of payment.
Yes, 50% discount isn't an average one  Smiley
But if token holders pay, for instance, 15% less for appropriate medical examination, will EHF and other investors lose money?
It is not necessarily, i.e. a business partner could be interested in flow of customers, agreeing to a reduction in profits per customer.
There are many opportunities.
In worst-case scenario, when EHF loses all the profits per client due to a discount (that's far from an average case), the missed profits per client aren't expenses, and they doesn't obligatory mean missed profit on a company scale.
In our view, the business aspects are quite well represented in the WP.
However, I'm agree indeed, some points could be improved and more details could be added.
Thank you!
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

Hi everyone,
The prototype for the screening module will be ready by the mid of 2019, first alpha web application will be developed by Dec 2019.
And yes, maximal features of the EHF platform will be developed, if the ICO reaches the hard cap.
Nevertheless, we will be able to create the applications with a fully functioning screening module in case of reaching the soft cap.
Moreover, to enhance the project attractiveness for investors, users and partners, EHF uses multiple ICO stages.
So if EHF can collect, say, $70M investments during the Round I + the Project progress will be OK, there would an opportunity to attract more investments during the Rounds II and III.
So even in the case mentioned above, finally all the milestones will be achieved on schedule.
And again, the EHF goals are really difficult to acheive, but in case of success, it will be a breakthrough in health care.
Thanks for your comments and interest!

Thanks for clearing up some of the questions Nickolay. It is true that people are itching to see a prototype and some won't be able to wait until mid 2019, but for those that are willing to wait (myself included) it is a good reassurance that the module can be developed even with the soft-cap amount.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

Hi,

And got 10 for the team Smiley

Nice to get some concern questions answered.

Nickolay is there any news you can share with us about how the private placement is going? Thank you

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

Hi,

8.4 out of 10 is a good result and I think ehealth will get better rating day by day. Looking forward for the next 2 weeks for more good news!
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

For what i have read this project is a repository of medical records and not in direct contact with any medical institution, so the user might be paying for medical information and not medical bills.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

For what i have read this project is a repository of medical records and not in direct contact with any medical institution, so the user might be paying for medical information and not medical bills.

plus the higher the bill payments the higher the token value.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

plus the higher the bill payments the higher the token value.

I don't think bill payments will influence the token value, of course provided that there will be a good volume of transactions happening through the platform.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

Here the only way for investors to make a profit is the speculative growth of the price of tokens. This is so written in whitepaper. About 50% discount for payment you can not even think about, since the start of the working product will take place in many years. And there are still a lot of rounds of ICO.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

Is actually also serving as a place to seek a doctor for telemedicine purposes among other things
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

Is actually also serving as a place to seek a doctor for telemedicine purposes among other things
Indeed it's going to be possible to contact a doctor through the platform. I think the potential of the project is huge and many more applications will be added to it in the future.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

Indeed it's going to be possible to contact a doctor through the platform. I think the potential of the project is huge and many more applications will be added to it in the future.

I think that is a question of subscription. If you get the highest subscription tier, there will also be a doctor available for you. If you have a "free" tier or so, maybe it will take you a long time to speak to a doctor if at all, because their time also needs to be payed.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

I like the Youtube videos with introductions from the different team members, but i would also like to see a video that describes a bit more concrete what the goals are. The whitepaper is so big so a lot of people don't take the time to fully read through it.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: