Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

ah cmon, this project is pretty good but imo they are loosing their momentum... now it is the time to push even harder and get more and more investor onto the boat.
The team should change their ways to promote the project so more investors will be interested to join. Otherwise this good project could fail just because of the lack of communications.

agreed. there's only so much the users can do for a project. the team needs to push hard here.
This is the right moment to push the marketing campaign because the future of the project depends in how many funds they can get.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

Yes i think that the project is under radar at the moment and will need more marketing. The potential of ehf is nice, the team is competent and the target market is huge. But at the moment there is a lack of visbility for ehf, so more marketing will be important to attract investors.

Marketing is a must at current conditions and a demo version will be helpfull too. So, if the team still eager to make ehealth to be successful, the team needs to do those things.

Slow development and poor marketing will make the project unsuccessful. But if the team has big time investors already, why not? I want to see more projects like this as the humanity needs good healthcare services.

Maybe they do not have all of those ...  Any update on any other channels besides this thread ?
Indeed without marketing is very difficult to collect some funds due to the big number of ICOs that are nowadays.

Health related projects need lots of funding imo. It would be good if they partnered up with some health insurance company or so.

Agree. They should have tapped big investors related with health industry. And I believe it would not be too difficult especially everyone wants to have something to do with blockchain. They don't want to be left out with the current trend.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

Yes i think that the project is under radar at the moment and will need more marketing. The potential of ehf is nice, the team is competent and the target market is huge. But at the moment there is a lack of visbility for ehf, so more marketing will be important to attract investors.

Marketing is a must at current conditions and a demo version will be helpfull too. So, if the team still eager to make ehealth to be successful, the team needs to do those things.

Slow development and poor marketing will make the project unsuccessful. But if the team has big time investors already, why not? I want to see more projects like this as the humanity needs good healthcare services.

Maybe they do not have all of those ...  Any update on any other channels besides this thread ?
Indeed without marketing is very difficult to collect some funds due to the big number of ICOs that are nowadays.

Health related projects need lots of funding imo. It would be good if they partnered up with some health insurance company or so.

Agree. They should have tapped big investors related with health industry. And I believe it would not be too difficult especially everyone wants to have something to do with blockchain. They don't want to be left out with the current trend.

Well, it's not to late to seek out for these investors. We are currently only in the pre-sale stage, so there is still a lot of time to attract more investors.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

Slowly I get the impression they are not able to handle the communication for such a project.
Devs are active on Telegram, but ignoring this thread.
So they focus on whales and are not interested in little private investors, this is a failure, the best you can have is a big community behind you.
But its their decision, we said it hundreds of times here ...

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

Slowly I get the impression they are not able to handle the communication for such a project.
Devs are active on Telegram, but ignoring this thread.
So they focus on whales and are not interested in little private investors, this is a failure, the best you can have is a big community behind you.
But its their decision, we said it hundreds of times here ...

Yes they have a very active community icos would dream for but they are not even answering the basic questions.

I hope they have a better strategy for ignoring this thread.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

Well, it's not to late to seek out for these investors. We are currently only in the pre-sale stage, so there is still a lot of time to attract more investors.

Yes, the main ICO will take place in July iirc and a good partnership could help them. Even if they don't sell many tokens in this pre-sale they still have a chance to turn around things.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

really wonderful. maybe the price was also a challenge for investors. Lets wait for the upcomming steps
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Yes, the main ICO will take place in July iirc and a good partnership could help them. Even if they don't sell many tokens in this pre-sale they still have a chance to turn around things.
There is still plenty of time, but it will depend on their marketing strategy to increase their popularity or atleast let this ICO be seen and more known by many people.
This is a very tough competition , the popularity of cryptocurrency is decreasing compared with the end of 2017 and early of 2018, but the emergence of various ico still growing more and more.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Some official updates here would be good. I have the feeling there is again no one from the team looking into the ANN.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

Some official updates here would be good. I have the feeling there is again no one from the team looking into the ANN.

seems like team abandoned the project or are they active on some other channels?
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

seems like team abandoned the project or are they active on some other channels?

There's no reason to worry about the team having abandoned the project, Nickolay is still active on their telegram channel. Anyway, more activity in other channels like here is needed.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

There's no reason to worry about the team having abandoned the project, Nickolay is still active on their telegram channel. Anyway, more activity in other channels like here is needed.

I feel it would have been different if they were active on all of the platforms and answer the queries of investors and supporters. I have seen them answering on Telegram but it is needed on other platforms too.
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

But why they abandoned in here, even after a long break they came and wrote this thread " we will increase the coms and give answers to your questions daily."  but none of this promises realised.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

well, i hope they awake from their long slumber and something is done, otherwise it does not look good for the continuation of this project...
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:01:52 PM

well, i hope they awake from their long slumber and something is done, otherwise it does not look good for the continuation of this project...
Maybe they got enough funding from some private investors so they don't need the ICO anymore? Some better communication would be indeed great.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

ah cmon, this project is pretty good but imo they are loosing their momentum... now it is the time to push even harder and get more and more investor onto the boat.
The team should change their ways to promote the project so more investors will be interested to join. Otherwise this good project could fail just because of the lack of communications.

agreed. there's only so much the users can do for a project. the team needs to push hard here.
This is the right moment to push the marketing campaign because the future of the project depends in how many funds they can get.
You are not right, but of course the money is necessary, but many projects begin to develop and promote the project at their own expense, and the collected investment as an additional incentive for development!

rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

Maybe they got enough funding from some private investors so they don't need the ICO anymore? Some better communication would be indeed great.
that's an option too but they should inform the community in here somehow, not to desert the thread or give fake promises.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

I would be glad if they surprised us with the announcement that there are enough funds for a start, that would guarantee a future, and would certainly keep the flame burning in the Community with much more interest
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

I think that it will be very important that the team improve a bit the marketing, maybe more presence in social media, like they have done with the EHF YouTube channel. They already raise some fund during private sale, I think they can continue to raise money but ehf need to get more visbility to raise more fund now.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

money is never enough for the development of a project, I think that with a little more visibility/advertising and with more team participation here on the forum, investments could be much greater...
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: