Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

Is there any update from the team regarding anything apart from delay..? Its too bad and people wont be this patient when they have invested their money here.

A couple of days ago they posted the news about an investment agreement of 1m $ with an Indian investor. Probably they don't have any other important news at the moment but I have the impression that as soon as they have something important to report they always post it here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

Is there any update from the team regarding anything apart from delay..? Its too bad and people wont be this patient when they have invested their money here.

A couple of days ago they posted the news about an investment agreement of 1m $ with an Indian investor. Probably they don't have any other important news at the moment but I have the impression that as soon as they have something important to report they always post it here.

1 million isn't that much, certainly not for a project with such big ambitions, i hope they funded a lot more.
aveon

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

1 million isn't that much, certainly not for a project with such big ambitions, i hope they funded a lot more.

Well, if to look at it at another angle, it is a lot of money. One million from one person is a huge investment.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

1 millions is a good start I think, even if it’s lot that much I think that the team will continue to raise money like that. And it’s a good symbol for the project, that meanxthat private investors have some trust in the project and the team. Now let’s see the public sale.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

I miss the official announcements and / or dialogues made with the Community by the Team, the movement on youtube is also smaller, I hope this is due to the work in Partners and development

Maybe they could give additional energy to the project's marketing campaign so that it could enliven the community once and for all.

There is no once and for all, they need to feed the community with updates and make them happy

Updates will be important to make the community keep supporting the project. Otherwise people will ignore and this project can lose the potential investors.
agreed , updates need to happen regularly to keep people engaged.

Ehealth updates but like their long slow roadmap, updates too are few months apart.. I hope they will accelerate in the future

yes, it would be nice if they did monthly updates and a few videos occasionally
yes the communicative part should be treated with more attention with more frequent updates/news if not usersand potential investors could lose interest in the project...
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

I miss the official announcements and / or dialogues made with the Community by the Team, the movement on youtube is also smaller, I hope this is due to the work in Partners and development

Maybe they could give additional energy to the project's marketing campaign so that it could enliven the community once and for all.

There is no once and for all, they need to feed the community with updates and make them happy

Updates will be important to make the community keep supporting the project. Otherwise people will ignore and this project can lose the potential investors.

Advertising is very important for every project. It very important to built own community for each product to buid own infrastructure.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

Actually, there was an informed update on the investment of an Indian investor and participation of such Company, something very worthy of a project with such potential as Ehealth, besides the possibility of a vast territory to work,
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

Actually, there was an informed update on the investment of an Indian investor and participation of such Company, something very worthy of a project with such potential as Ehealth, besides the possibility of a vast territory to work,

Such news indeed is a good news and I wish the investors number will be increased. This long term project need more support from investors and need a hard effort from the team as well.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

Such news indeed is a good news and I wish the investors number will be increased. This long term project need more support from investors and need a hard effort from the team as well.

This is just the beginning. I am very confident that this project will attract many investors along the way, hopefully within next year.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

This is just the beginning. I am very confident that this project will attract many investors along the way, hopefully within next year.

I think that huge countries such as India will benefit from eHealth. If you are in the hinterlands of India, doctors will be far and few between so that blockchain could help people there.
Wellmee
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Wellmee

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

So amazing about new ICO for healthy of humans. I'm very excited about your challenges. If have any bounty, please make ANN for this at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. I am willing to join a translate bounty and i really dont want sent mail for apply  Roll Eyes. Wait for more info about ICO.
We also aim to do something good for people - to bring a brand new app to enhance peoples´wellbeing. You can check at www.wellmee.com.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

I think that huge countries such as India will benefit from eHealth. If you are in the hinterlands of India, doctors will be far and few between so that blockchain could help people there.

yeah, hopefully this will be the project that does it all.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

I really believe that the potential of the project is huge, giving people access to doctors anywhere is something usefull. But you never know how the market can react to some new technologies like this one.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

I really believe that the potential of the project is huge, giving people access to doctors anywhere is something usefull. But you never know how the market can react to some new technologies like this one.

Health care industry is a tough one, that I agree. So if eHealth team get some big partners or governmental support, that would be huge for them and also additional help in navigating the market.

sge99

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Health care industry is a tough one, that I agree. So if eHealth team get some big partners or governmental support, that would be huge for them and also additional help in navigating the market.

I believe a project with this scope really can't do without big and powerful partners. I hope for their and investors' sake that they'll find appropriate partners for collaboration. 

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

I believe a project with this scope really can't do without big and powerful partners. I hope for their and investors' sake that they'll find appropriate partners for collaboration. 

They are after the big guys, if you remember vitalik and the team photo session Cheesy 
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

yes, the project is long-term, we are still in the early stages, the news of a large investment from India i think is a sign of confidence and certainly will inspire also other investors to support the project, in India i think ehf could help a lot...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

yes, the project is long-term, we are still in the early stages, the news of a large investment from India i think is a sign of confidence and certainly will inspire also other investors to support the project, in India i think ehf could help a lot...

Yes, but an investor from Europe or America would also be fine and could help by becoming more known.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

Yes, but an investor from Europe or America would also be fine and could help by becoming more known.

Of course, I hope they can achieve this feat in other continents, I know they already attract the attention of big companies and potential investors in other places, so success is soon there
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:37:27 AM

Of course, I hope they can achieve this feat in other continents, I know they already attract the attention of big companies and potential investors in other places, so success is soon there

Any news on the big partners they are fishing ? Good to know they are working hard in the background... waiting for more good news
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: