Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

With this good development i hope someone from the team can fix the first page of this ann, it looks like it got abandoned every time i open the thread, potential visitors who visit the thread will likely scroll away if they can`t find any info about the project.

I don't think they can get in touch with a person who made the first post. They have all the information a bit below and just from the fact that the thread has more than 400 pages already it doesn't really look abandoned.

Maybe they could start a new thread and just link to this one in the new OP. It would look better I think.

I don't think it's a good idea, because a thread this large gives people a good idea for the popularity of the project.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

With this good development i hope someone from the team can fix the first page of this ann, it looks like it got abandoned every time i open the thread, potential visitors who visit the thread will likely scroll away if they can`t find any info about the project.

I don't think they can get in touch with a person who made the first post. They have all the information a bit below and just from the fact that the thread has more than 400 pages already it doesn't really look abandoned.

Maybe they could start a new thread and just link to this one in the new OP. It would look better I think.

I don't think it's a good idea, because a thread this large gives people a good idea for the popularity of the project.
That can be the reason, that they aren't in touch with the one who creates the thread. I agree that is better to continue with the same thread before changing to the new one because that can create confusion.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

What‘s wrong with the devs? How can the don‘t care for then ANN at all? How do they want to raise money if they don‘t even bother.

They are a bit active on other communication channels but not here which is quite a pity
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

At least we know the project is alive.. They must be working very hard travelling around the world
shenweigell

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

I have added your telegram, but I haven't seen the specific airdrop information.
I want to know how your reward mission is going. Is it too late for me to join now
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

I have added your telegram, but I haven't seen the specific airdrop information.
I want to know how your reward mission is going. Is it too late for me to join now
I also search for this information, an aerial launch can take the project to new horizons, and make them reach many more people now, besides, of course, to enable us to interact more with the Team and collect more chips as we can
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

At least we know the project is alive.. They must be working very hard travelling around the world
I hope that their travelling will result in some more useful partnerships for the project.
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

I hope that their travelling will result in some more useful partnerships for the project.

we have a saying in my country that wandering wolf will never starve so i think ehealth team will provide results to its investors no doubt.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
huutertools

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

we have a saying in my country that wandering wolf will never starve so i think ehealth team will provide results to its investors no doubt.
Good news. Hope they see the happy follower and investors that are up to date
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

I also search for this information, an aerial launch can take the project to new horizons, and make them reach many more people now, besides, of course, to enable us to interact more with the Team and collect more chips as we can
The airdrop not very effective now, there was a time when it very much helped. Now need to stand out and come up with new ways to attract investors' attention.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

yes, the team is active and traveling (i think) through Asia to look for good partnerships, i think they are doing a good job...
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

Yes the team looks active, it’s a good thing for a project like ehf that need a lot of works during a long period. First it’s important to have some partnerships to developp that kind of project with a long roadmap, partners in aid could be interesting.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

The airdrop not very effective now, there was a time when it very much helped. Now need to stand out and come up with new ways to attract investors' attention.

Sadly, Airdrops have been killed by too many shady projects that demand hundreds of social media tasks and would give you only a handful of tokens in return.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

I hope that they will. Looks like they are doing some work and making an effort. Sooner or later something should bring results.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

I hope that they will. Looks like they are doing some work and making an effort. Sooner or later something should bring results.
I'm pretty convinced they are still working hard to make this become a success...
but I noticed that when it comes to maintenance of the community & social media channels.. a lot of crypto projects seem to fail.
I'm not saying EHF is failing on that part, but it could be better Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

Sadly, Airdrops have been killed by too many shady projects that demand hundreds of social media tasks and would give you only a handful of tokens in return.

you can't expect a large pay day from sharing stuff on social media. it's a promotion not a full time job.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

I see only a worthless thing from airdrop both for the project and the participants also. Airdrop isn't a good way to attract more investors to join and it should be changed.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

I'm pretty convinced they are still working hard to make this become a success...
but I noticed that when it comes to maintenance of the community & social media channels.. a lot of crypto projects seem to fail.

At the current status it is near fail. Maybe they talk a bit on Telegram, who knows, but Telegram is not the ideal platform for sharing informations. And even if they think so, they should update regularly on more then just Telegram but also here in the ANN, Twitter etc.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
huutertools

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

At the current status it is near fail. Maybe they talk a bit on Telegram, who knows, but Telegram is not the ideal platform for sharing informations. And even if they think so, they should update regularly on more then just Telegram but also here in the ANN, Twitter etc.
Nearly fail? Why? It is looking not too bad with the project
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

Nearly fail? Why? It is looking not too bad with the project
This project is just in the beggining of their road map, so now is normal that they expend so much time finding partnerships and travelling looking for new investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: