Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

any more updates from the team, anything . Presentation or any live events coverage.

Eagerly waiting for any update from team, The bearish market is killing the holders and teams need to be attentive at this point or they will loose their community.

I fear here in BTCT they already lost their community.

It seems like this. Wondering really what they are up to if they don't care about their community here Sad

I'm afraid so. Haven't seen any decent updates recently.

Many projects have the same manner and become so silence in this forum. Idk what was really happen recently.
It seems to me that the market has affected this lull, maybe the team is busy with the marketing strategy, they have many important things to do.

They've been posting some stuff, didn't they? I've seen some pictures from some meetings in Asia... The other thing is that we don't really know if those meeting brought any results... Would be good indeed to know about the progress.
Not sure about pictures, but their youtube channel is not being updated for already three weeks...
The youtube channel was, talvz, the place where there was more interaction and update for this, regrettable that it is now stopped, but there is still plenty of time to resume the movement, I really hope they do
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:33:35 AM

Yes the project is in very long term aim, so even if the social activity of the team is low during some time they can change that and improve the communication very fast. I think it will be imortant to finish last phases of the token sale in good condition of visibility.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

I wonder what is their main benefit among one hundred of similar project. If someone tells me i can say that the project is great, but not now.

I guess competition is the main thing here. If there is no competition then the market will be taken over by some greedy businessmen. I hope eHealth is the leading runner in this market and will see how it will impact.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

I wonder what is their main benefit among one hundred of similar project. If someone tells me i can say that the project is great, but not now.

I guess competition is the main thing here. If there is no competition then the market will be taken over by some greedy businessmen. I hope eHealth is the leading runner in this market and will see how it will impact.

competition is a reflection of a healthy market and that the idea is a good one.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:22:27 AM

competition is a reflection of a healthy market and that the idea is a good one.

Competition is good for business but not for ICO, the investors are distracted and funds are limited, only backers can support a limited amount so the more the competition the more difficult to raise money
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:30:08 AM

Competition is good for business but not for ICO, the investors are distracted and funds are limited, only backers can support a limited amount so the more the competition the more difficult to raise money
At the moment, the impact of a market fall on investment has a greater impact than any competition. It remains to be hoped that beginning in the autumn the situation will change.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

At the moment, the impact of a market fall on investment has a greater impact than any competition. It remains to be hoped that beginning in the autumn the situation will change.

It should change, sooner or later. I think that September October should be better. Summer is usually a dead season.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

It should change, sooner or later. I think that September October should be better. Summer is usually a dead season.

Hope you're right, in this case EHF could benefit  from the better market in their next ICO stage.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

Hope you're right, in this case EHF could benefit  from the better market in their next ICO stage.

September to December are usually good months for stocks and crypto. Let's hope this year will be the same.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

September to December are usually good months for stocks and crypto. Let's hope this year will be the same.

Lets hope that the pattern will be repeated again and crypto back to normal again. And ehealth will be benefit from it.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

Yes till now it was in this way, but even if it would be in Jan 2019 it would be fine. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

Naturally, in autumn people are just coming back from vacations and start working, that's why we really expect some positive changes in a month or two.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

i do not know how much it can help the competition to improve a project, maybe it was better if it was remained unique, just hope that in the autumn the situation of the market and of investments will be better/improved...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

Naturally, in autumn people are just coming back from vacations and start working, that's why we really expect some positive changes in a month or two.

Do you think so? I stopped worrying about all of this and just ride it out. Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

Could be really possible although I think we will not go over 10k for bitcoin this year. I think new highs will take at least one year but it would be great if I am wrong.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

Hopefully we can see the bull market soon, although there is still plenty of time for Ehealth, the sooner the market is prepared for ICO's success, the better.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:34:30 AM

Could be really possible although I think we will not go over 10k for bitcoin this year. I think new highs will take at least one year but it would be great if I am wrong.

i'm hoping it will go high so I can sell before the inevitable collapse. I've seen this happen every year.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

Hopefully we can see the bull market soon, although there is still plenty of time for Ehealth, the sooner the market is prepared for ICO's success, the better.

A bull market and the MVP ready would really boost the ICO imo.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

Yes maybe it will be a better period in September, at the moment the market and especially the ico market is not that easy. Maybe in few mounths the market will be better and ehf will raise some more money in the next ico phases. If the team continue to improve the communication maybe.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

Yes, I think that is something a lot of people are waiting for. Really hope we will see another bull market this summer.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: