Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

Actually, there was an informed update on the investment of an Indian investor and participation of such Company, something very worthy of a project with such potential as Ehealth, besides the possibility of a vast territory to work,

Such news indeed is a good news and I wish the investors number will be increased. This long term project need more support from investors and need a hard effort from the team as well.

This is just the beginning. I am very confident that this project will attract many investors along the way, hopefully within next year.

I think that huge countries such as India will benefit from eHealth. If you are in the hinterlands of India, doctors will be far and few between so that blockchain could help people there.

yeah, hopefully this will be the project that does it all.
yes, the project is long-term, we are still in the early stages, the news of a large investment from India i think is a sign of confidence and certainly will inspire also other investors to support the project, in India i think ehf could help a lot...

Yes, but an investor from Europe or America would also be fine and could help by becoming more known.

Of course, I hope they can achieve this feat in other continents, I know they already attract the attention of big companies and potential investors in other places, so success is soon there

Any news on the big partners they are fishing ? Good to know they are working hard in the background... waiting for more good news

yeah, they should really let us know what's going on with their negotiations.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

Well, they have not been updating (I mean in the sense of adding new content) their Youtube channel for a month already, no news here and in other resources, right? I only hope they are busy with all the developing-the-project stuff.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

Well, they have not been updating (I mean in the sense of adding new content) their Youtube channel for a month already, no news here and in other resources, right? I only hope they are busy with all the developing-the-project stuff.

Yes, for a project his long I think it would be best if they sticked to regular updates so that people get some peace of mind.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

Hopefully, they will be back with some positive news as they have created a void between the team and the community which is not good for the reputation.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

Hopefully, they will be back with some positive news as they have created a void between the team and the community which is not good for the reputation.

It's a holiday season, so I wouldn't be surprised. But anyway, this kind of project demands dedication, so I hope they gonna be back on track really soon.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

It's a holiday season, so I wouldn't be surprised. But anyway, this kind of project demands dedication, so I hope they gonna be back on track really soon.
Indeed august is probably the worst month to publish news. Because most of the people are on vacation so are not going to pay attention to them.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

Actually, there was an informed update on the investment of an Indian investor and participation of such Company, something very worthy of a project with such potential as Ehealth, besides the possibility of a vast territory to work,

Such news indeed is a good news and I wish the investors number will be increased. This long term project need more support from investors and need a hard effort from the team as well.

This is just the beginning. I am very confident that this project will attract many investors along the way, hopefully within next year.

I think that huge countries such as India will benefit from eHealth. If you are in the hinterlands of India, doctors will be far and few between so that blockchain could help people there.

yeah, hopefully this will be the project that does it all.
I really believe that the potential of the project is huge, giving people access to doctors anywhere is something usefull. But you never know how the market can react to some new technologies like this one.

Health care industry is a tough one, that I agree. So if eHealth team get some big partners or governmental support, that would be huge for them and also additional help in navigating the market.

I think it will be hard to get support from the government in the blockchain technology, at least in the near future. But, health is a problem of all mankind so no matter from where the support come, it will help the project.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

A partnership with a government will be off course a very good thing but it will be much harder than a private partner I think. Ehf team has already some interesting partnerships and the team continue to work to have more and more.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

unfortunately there are no recent news or updates on the progress of the project, a partnership with governments i see it difficult at least in the early stages of the launch, then later who knows, certainly all countries in the world need more or less help with regard to health, investors from all countries can lend a hand to the development of the project, i believe that health goes beyond borders and countries and that it is a global thing and a good for all...
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

Indeed august is probably the worst month to publish news. Because most of the people are on vacation so are not going to pay attention to them.
Experts say - September will see a series of deadlines for bitcoin ETFs, starting on September 15, the date by which two funds by GraniteShares will receive a thumbs-up or thumbs-down. This will determine the position of current ICO projects and I hope that EHF can obtain for good news.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

Experts say - September will see a series of deadlines for bitcoin ETFs, starting on September 15, the date by which two funds by GraniteShares will receive a thumbs-up or thumbs-down. This will determine the position of current ICO projects and I hope that EHF can obtain for good news.

For months I have said this, September will be a watershed for many promising projects, and Ehealth is one of those I will follow very closely, relying on its success and superiority in the sector
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:29:45 AM

For months I have said this, September will be a watershed for many promising projects, and Ehealth is one of those I will follow very closely, relying on its success and superiority in the sector

the long term roadmap plan was a good move from ehealth. Patience will finally pay off
ladislav.czech

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

If someone wants to buy my tokens, I can sell 1500 EHF cheaper than ICO. Please contact me
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

If someone wants to buy my tokens, I can sell 1500 EHF cheaper than ICO. Please contact me

Do you even read the rules of the forum.? And checked your trust ratings.? If you have them then hold them.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

I hope we can see some light after such a complicated year. Sometimes I get the impression that this situation is not going to be reversed.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

I hope we can see some light after such a complicated year. Sometimes I get the impression that this situation is not going to be reversed.

I think midterm there will be a ETFs or other financial products involving BTC and it will help bring in more people.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

Oh it definitely will be reversed, the questions is how long it will take. I'm keeping my hopes up for September, we all need some good news here in crypto.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

Do you even read the rules of the forum.? And checked your trust ratings.? If you have them then hold them.
Yep better do something about that red trust before transacting, Almost all ICO go down beyond ICO price when it hit exchange so buying to you now is not an option, lets just look in the long term and the use case of the project, if it did succeed and used by millions of people then price surely will hit more than you expect.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

Yep better do something about that red trust before transacting, Almost all ICO go down beyond ICO price when it hit exchange so buying to you now is not an option, lets just look in the long term and the use case of the project, if it did succeed and used by millions of people then price surely will hit more than you expect.

For me it is better to wait till the token hit the exchange if we want to make the buy order. Usually the price will go down below the ICO prices because the hunters often sell their token asap. Hold ehf tokens will worth something in the future.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

Oh it definitely will be reversed, the questions is how long it will take. I'm keeping my hopes up for September, we all need some good news here in crypto.

Its just a matter of time before the bulls will be on parade again. FOMO is very contagious so we just sit tight and hold on guys. Imho.

I agree, it's gonna take a while before the market will be up again.

Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: