Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

What can ehealth provide in third world countries without internet or computer ?

Without internet or computer ?
I think nothing ...

I think that there are not that many countries left that don't have a decent access to internet (Cuba is rather an exception).

What can Bitcoin do if there is no internet and computer.? They are the necessity to run the blockchain. I think eHealth will be a great society builder if they start it from some small countries and then adapt into bigger ones.

The internet has become a part of our lives and I don't think any country wants to leave it. We don't need to worry about the development of the internet. In the near future its spread will be uniformly distributed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

What can ehealth provide in third world countries without internet or computer ?

Without internet or computer ?
I think nothing ...

I think that there are not that many countries left that don't have a decent access to internet (Cuba is rather an exception).

What can Bitcoin do if there is no internet and computer.? They are the necessity to run the blockchain. I think eHealth will be a great society builder if they start it from some small countries and then adapt into bigger ones.

when internet is out they can do offline transaction until internet is back probably. Dont know much about this subject
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Yes some interviews with some team members or people linked to the project or health sector could be good. It could be also good to developp the visbility of the YouTube channel, it’s really important for the sucess of the ico that the project reach a lot of people.

In the beginning of this thread, we received regular updates, interviews from the team or welcoming messages for the newest members. recently we dont receive that kind of updates. I hope they ll start that again.
I think it's not worth waiting for good news until the market stabilizes, at this time not many investors who can ready to invest their funds.

Why not? Well, I agree that some people left the market because of market conditions, mostly because there no fast gains here anymore, but there are still worthy projects and there still other people who can and want to invest.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

Yes some interviews with some team members or people linked to the project or health sector could be good. It could be also good to developp the visbility of the YouTube channel, it’s really important for the sucess of the ico that the project reach a lot of people.

In the beginning of this thread, we received regular updates, interviews from the team or welcoming messages for the newest members. recently we dont receive that kind of updates. I hope they ll start that again.
I think it's not worth waiting for good news until the market stabilizes, at this time not many investors who can ready to invest their funds.

Why not? Well, I agree that some people left the market because of market conditions, mostly because there no fast gains here anymore, but there are still worthy projects and there still other people who can and want to invest.

if the market is going upwards then now is the time to invest. problem is, you can't know.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

if the market is going upwards then now is the time to invest. problem is, you can't know.
Well, the last days give hope that the market will return to the value: BTS 10k and ETH 800$, Only then will start to revive ICO projects.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Hi everyone!

India has great opportunities in the development of health system, and eHealth FIrst Project can contribute to this.
So EHF Team is looking for Indian partners and investors.

EHF Representatives met with Indian businessman and investor Mr. Sethi (Mumbai, India).

Great to see hear this news update! This is the kind of news that the community would definitely want to hear! Keep it up! Smiley
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

Hi everyone!

India has great opportunities in the development of health system, and eHealth FIrst Project can contribute to this.

EHF Representatives met with Indian businessman and investor Mr. Sethi (Mumbai, India).

Great to see hear this news update! This is the kind of news that the community would definitely want to hear! Keep it up! Smiley

The boss is certainly busy travelling. Japan, India. these are big markets with a bright future.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

Hi everyone!

The boss is certainly busy travelling. Japan, India. these are big markets with a bright future.
Indeed, is good to see that he's in touch with markets from different countries. The fact that there are countries interested in their project show that its an interesting one.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

Hi everyone!

Indeed, is good to see that he's in touch with markets from different countries. The fact that there are countries interested in their project show that its an interesting one.
I am very happy about this, the more aggressive the expansion of Ehealth, the greater the chance of success, because even if they do not continue somewhere, we will hope for new places, and this will keep the flame burning for a long time
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:28:30 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 03:11:09 PM by viljy

Hi everyone!

I am very happy about this, the more aggressive the expansion of Ehealth, the greater the chance of success, because even if they do not continue somewhere, we will hope for new places, and this will keep the flame burning for a long time

Expanding the partnership in telemedicine would be very good for the project ..
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

Hi everyone!

Am I the only one here for whom even the word "telemedicine" sounds unnatural nowadays? I hope that will be changing in the future...
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

well the market in my opinion is slowly recovering, i hope that even investments follow this trend, perhaps the time of easy earnings is finished but i think that supporting projects such as ehf can give both moral satisfaction (helping others) and economic one the project will be winning and investors will have their gain...
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

Nice to see that the ehf team is in the new place to talk about the project, India is a huge market so I think it can have a lot of interest to developp some partnerships in this country. The team seems to work a lot on partnerships now, it’s a good point.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

Hi everyone!

Am I the only one here for whom even the word "telemedicine" sounds unnatural nowadays? I hope that will be changing in the future...

For me it doesnt sound unnatural, the potential of telemedicine is huge. Together with 3D-devices they can zoom in in every part of the human body.
The movement of the hand can exactly be copied, even down transformed, so that the surgeon moves his hand 10 cm and the medical device is moving 1 mm.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

Nice to see that the ehf team is in the new place to talk about the project, India is a huge market so I think it can have a lot of interest to developp some partnerships in this country. The team seems to work a lot on partnerships now, it’s a good point.

India represent a huge potential, especially in the healthcare market, so it would be truly great news if eHealth team managed to get any partners there. Nice to know that the team is currently working hard on that!

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

Hi everyone!

Are those people ehealth team ? . Looks like it's legit. With mature businessman
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

India represent a huge potential, especially in the healthcare market, so it would be truly great news if eHealth team managed to get any partners there. Nice to know that the team is currently working hard on that!
I agree, India is one of the countries with better growth expectations in the world nowadays and because of that is a market with huge oppotunities to success.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

I agree, India is one of the countries with better growth expectations in the world nowadays and because of that is a market with huge oppotunities to success.

I agree, India is an emerging economy and has more than a billion citizens. If such a country adopted EHF that would be fantastic.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

I agree, India is an emerging economy and has more than a billion citizens. If such a country adopted EHF that would be fantastic.

Not only India, there are so many countryies where this product should be very very helpfull.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

Not only India, there are so many countryies where this product should be very very helpfull.

let's not get ahead of ourselves. the product is still a long way from being adopted.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: