Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:42:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

nearly 120 pages here in such a short while ---- how much will be there when the project is finished and and will be on the market
If the ICO is finished the traffic here generally goes down.
If it is on the market it comes alive again, thats my experiance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

I especially like that they don't only focus on diseases and their diagnosis but also on the prevention of diseases.

yeah, that's another area we left before.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

I especially like that they don't only focus on diseases and their diagnosis but also on the prevention of diseases.

that's the nature of insurance, plus prevention is easier than curing any disease. this is the future.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

It is like don't give me fish teach me how to fish.

It is not easy to recover from a serious illness even if it has a cure. The best way is the preventing of it. So they are taking the high road.

People can get hurt in that recovery phase also, think about the chemo treatments in some diseases. You literally poison your body to kill some dirty cells, this process is a hard process and suffering in that times very annoying. In the end maybe you are cured but tired at all sides(mentally physically)
 so preventing diseases is long road but definitely the correct one.

Yes, that's what i am trying to say. The best way not to get any disease in the first place.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

Prevention of diseases is hot topic latest years i think, organic foods, raw feeding, back to nature spirit is on the rise just because of this.
Focusing on that area is a good call from the team/devs.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

that's the nature of insurance, plus prevention is easier than curing any disease. this is the future.
If the preventive measures will be successful, many diseases may totally disappear (as it was dong with many of them via vaccination)
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

It is not easy to recover from a serious illness even if it has a cure. The best way is the preventing of it. So they are taking the high road.

People can get hurt in that recovery phase also, think about the chemo treatments in some diseases. You literally poison your body to kill some dirty cells, this process is a hard process and suffering in that times very annoying. In the end maybe you are cured but tired at all sides(mentally physically)

Yes, that's what i am trying to say. The best way not to get any disease in the first place.

absolutely right, i have a friend(you can say weak), he gots sick all winter long because of his tonsils, so he had a surgery(tonsillectomy) and after that he never got sick again. So preventive measures (like removing tonsils that makes you sick)is essential.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

i think with this ico i am on the right way. Vitalik Buterin Donates $2.4 Million In Ether To Anti-Aging Research.  Wink
http://www.sens.org/outreach/press-releases/srf-receives-24m-ethereum-donation-from-vitalik-buterin

maybe in the future he will donate to this project as well, once they start showing results.

It all depends on their success. There are a lot of project like that out there, but this one has a potential to get a huge starting capital trough ICO and this might be the decisive factor. Unfortunately, right now, the idea is not enough and you always need a good marketing team to raise enough funds.

I totally agree! It is a very successful project and it seems like that this one will ensure very well.
Marketing is alwayss a key element but only gets the right effect when done right... I know some coins/tokens that aim too high on marketing, resulting in looking like a scam...
so.. the right way is to find the middle way for marketing, not too hard, not too soft... just enough, so that people create the marketing with just a little push Smiley

I think right now eHealth First should level up their marketing a bit, I'm sure they are doing a lot of work now, but they should do it more publicly, so there are no arising questions about the capabilities of the team.

Probably yes, the whitepaper has a lot of information, but they seems more accademic even if they point out how they are going to solve certain problems. Wp at the moment is mainly targeted for professional of the health sector as i see it.

In whitepaper, most are reserved for medical research articles. This is intended for professionals. But on the whole I noticed that although the words "Treat the patient, not the disease", formulated by Hippocrates are given there, the system for diagnostics itself will be based on the research of a large mass of people, and not take into account individuality. Since this is not possible for artificial intelligence.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

There are such diseases that can't be prevented, genetic for example. A person might have a predisposition to a certain disease because of something. For those cases it's especially important to have all your medical history stored in one place, so you doctors prescribe you a treatment in a fast and efficient manner.

webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

I agree on the fact that they are aiming high, but looking at the benefits worldwide, I seriously hope a lot of health problems can be discovered in early stage...
Some people don't like to visit a doctor, but this kind of project lowers the threshold for those people

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

Correct me if I’m wrong, but US residents can still buy the tokens from exchanges once they are listed?

Yes yes they can still buy it, but there are rumors about banning or making it harder to reach to markets.

Where do you got those rumors from? Im not from the US but its still intersting if its true
Most of the governments don't like cryptocurrencies. I think there will be much more rumors about banning crypto from certain countries.
Rumors are just rumors, it's not worth to listen to them. We need to stay focused on the right track

Can just agree. I think there will be some countries who will regulate stronger then others, but on the other hand I think there will be also countries who will try to regulate for a better and try to work with crypto and blockchain technology in future.
You are absolutely right. Some country will seek to protect its economy from the cryptocurrency,
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

Agree, that has been always the best way.
Especially if its about some deadly disease.
I expect this project to be really big.
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

Correct me if I’m wrong, but US residents can still buy the tokens from exchanges once they are listed?

Yes yes they can still buy it, but there are rumors about banning or making it harder to reach to markets.

Where do you got those rumors from? Im not from the US but its still intersting if its true
Most of the governments don't like cryptocurrencies. I think there will be much more rumors about banning crypto from certain countries.
Rumors are just rumors, it's not worth to listen to them. We need to stay focused on the right track

Can just agree. I think there will be some countries who will regulate stronger then others, but on the other hand I think there will be also countries who will try to regulate for a better and try to work with crypto and blockchain technology in future.
You are absolutely right. Some country will seek to protect its economy from the cryptocurrency,

If Switzerland continues like they do now with crypto valley and so on I think they will get even richer than they are now. I think to regulate cryptos now is a false way. The worst is that many governments just use existing laws for crypto who don't fit which makes cryptos there very hard to use.

aveon

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

If Switzerland continues like they do now with crypto valley and so on I think they will get even richer than they are now. I think to regulate cryptos now is a false way. The worst is that many governments just use existing laws for crypto who don't fit which makes cryptos there very hard to use.
Different contries react differently to crypto, some try to ban, some to restrict. On the contrary, others invite investors and miners. This process is still on the rise, and I am curious how it will turn out to be finally.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

I agree on the fact that they are aiming high, but looking at the benefits worldwide, I seriously hope a lot of health problems can be discovered in early stage...
Some people don't like to visit a doctor, but this kind of project lowers the threshold for those people
I agree with you, I myself am one of those people who do not go to doctors, I refer to them only in dire need. Therefore, this project is created especially for people like me!

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

I agree with you, I myself am one of those people who do not go to doctors, I refer to them only in dire need. Therefore, this project is created especially for people like me!

I'm the same, never go to a doctor unless I feel like I'm dying. In the future eHealth could pull data from fitness trackers and heart rate trackers and and store the results on the blockchain so that there will be valuable data for doctors despite me not often visiting them.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

If the preventive measures will be successful, many diseases may totally disappear (as it was dong with many of them via vaccination)
There will be always those who will neglect the prevention of diseases due to certain circumstances - one of them is high cost. If eHealth First can provide alternative, it's can change this situation.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

i think with this ico i am on the right way. Vitalik Buterin Donates $2.4 Million In Ether To Anti-Aging Research.  Wink
http://www.sens.org/outreach/press-releases/srf-receives-24m-ethereum-donation-from-vitalik-buterin

maybe in the future he will donate to this project as well, once they start showing results.

It all depends on their success. There are a lot of project like that out there, but this one has a potential to get a huge starting capital trough ICO and this might be the decisive factor. Unfortunately, right now, the idea is not enough and you always need a good marketing team to raise enough funds.

I totally agree! It is a very successful project and it seems like that this one will ensure very well.

i see you posting very positive - what in particular do you like about this project

I am really impressed about the fact that the medicine (especially the first diagnosis) will be worked out online. I think a lot of people will take advantage of this.

oh okay a few posts earlier someone talked about areas with low doctor densety

That is true as well. It will encourage people to speak to a doctor (with a minimum on effort because they can contact a doctor on the pc).
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Wow, good news! I like when sponsors support health care, it can help for humanity and of course there is a hope that with time it's invented capsule in which will be possible to renew organs!
aveon

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

Wow, good news! I like when sponsors support health care, it can help for humanity and of course there is a hope that with time it's invented capsule in which will be possible to renew organs!
But isn't it be kinda competition to ehealth if other crypto will do the same? They should collaborate with each other and divide duties in order to avoid competition
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: