Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

For those who are still here and in the official channels, holding the tokens during and after their start of use, will surely be a time of idleness and waiting, but good profits

hey belechau, do you have more news to say so? how long to you expect to hodl before selling the tokens with a profit?

The team looks pretty good and with a lot of experience and the idea is also very marketable so I think it has a brilliant future.

Big profits can surely be expected if or when the platform is fully functional and used bay millions of people. Before that is achieved, important milestones could pump the price.

I just hope the token will have enough trading volume on exchanges before the project will be completely finished and the platform launched.
The roadmap is long, so there is a lot of time to let people sell and buy EHF on exchanges. Probably you will also see it until then on a lot of different exchanges.

It is a very long term project and i think listing on exchanges is the least important thing for now.

I disagree here. Listing might not be the priority right now, but investors need a possibility of selling their tokens, a way out. Even if you don't plan to sell right away, you need to know you can do it.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

For those who are still here and in the official channels, holding the tokens during and after their start of use, will surely be a time of idleness and waiting, but good profits

hey belechau, do you have more news to say so? how long to you expect to hodl before selling the tokens with a profit?

The team looks pretty good and with a lot of experience and the idea is also very marketable so I think it has a brilliant future.

Big profits can surely be expected if or when the platform is fully functional and used bay millions of people. Before that is achieved, important milestones could pump the price.

I just hope the token will have enough trading volume on exchanges before the project will be completely finished and the platform launched.
The roadmap is long, so there is a lot of time to let people sell and buy EHF on exchanges. Probably you will also see it until then on a lot of different exchanges.

It is a very long term project and i think listing on exchanges is the least important thing for now.

I disagree. listing the token on exchanges should be done immediately after the ICO. that sends a clear sign that the token can be cashed out.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

As per their whitepaper, exchange listing will be by December 2018 so nine months from now is not very long  as it seems. Smiley

Have a solid background in your project is very important before going into exchange listing. have a project that is just on paper, will make the coin price plummet immediately
sge99

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

As per their whitepaper, exchange listing will be by December 2018 so nine months from now is not very long  as it seems. Smiley

This seems to be contradictory to a statement of Nickolay in telegram, yesterday someone posted this link:  https://t.me/ehfirstgroup/7217

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Have a solid background in your project is very important before going into exchange listing. have a project that is just on paper, will make the coin price plummet immediately

A while ago ICO was about project support, now everyone want to see the price pumps so they can dump and forget about the project
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Since the project announcement we have seen lots of professionals in the team. And they are partnering more . Ehealth is planing big

Are they true advisors that add something to the team or merely professional's names to boost up the price?

Think there is time, and they are working hard , maybe.. Ehealth got a lot of time no hurries . It's a long roadmap

True, a really long roadmap, which I like. It's realistic!

It is one of the strengths of the Ehealth Team to me, they are realistic and communicative towards the Community, this shows us that we will not get lost during their long period, and make them ever more credible

Indeed, the community should appreciate the team's honesty towards project goal realization, it is much better than broken promises. Smiley
I fully agree with you. If the team starts wagging its tail and carrying stuff, this is the first step to instability. This project inspires confidence almost from the first minutes of understanding in the very essence.

Community wants to see some kind of working product or demo version. Time-line for this project is extremely long
Demos are always welcome. There are the best way of showing what the project is capable of.

The long term of the project is believed to be justified. It's not a project to be done in a hurry. In health, you need a lot of time. I do not think they want to have a mistake during the project. From my point of view, I think it will be the most successful project so far.
We're all waiting for a demo. But I think they will come at the right time, and they will respect their date on the roadmap.
I do not think they have disappointed so far.

In IT big and ambitious projects take typically years to be developed, this is usually due to the complexity and many other aspects to consider which may not be obvious to the final user.

So i never been very surprised by the length of the timetable, considering in particular the field eHealth is operating in.

But some demo would be great. And if it is just a preview of the UI. That would help the promotion alot.

Yes some demo of mvp i agree will be necessary but the length of the project itself in my opinion its quite accurate given what they are trying to achieve.

Sure hope the mvp will be ready this year and not in 2019 or later. Else this project will slumber for a long time.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

Sure hope the mvp will be ready this year and not in 2019 or later. Else this project will slumber for a long time.

An MVP this year would be welcome. It would bridge the gap between the milestones. Let's hope they can pull it off.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

It is long period of time and I wish there will be a lot of investors who willing to put their money and have patience too.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

I agree and not only is the team suited for the job but the community is going to be in need of such platforms in the near future

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

I agree and not only is the team suited for the job but the community is going to be in need of such platforms in the near future

analyzing the fast and continuous growth potential that exists in Ehealh, I will certainly sell some chips and bring a quick return if they do, but always holding 60/70% of the acquired tokens is a wise decision, and hodl for a long time
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

It is long period of time and I wish there will be a lot of investors who willing to put their money and have patience too.
The problem is that many people are looking just for quick returns. If you look at telegram all those when moon? and lambo kiddies make you sick.

aveon

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

analyzing the fast and continuous growth potential that exists in Ehealh, I will certainly sell some chips and bring a quick return if they do, but always holding 60/70% of the acquired tokens is a wise decision, and hodl for a long time
Since the roadmap of the project is quite long, I would say most of the investors here are the long-term ones. The project may become a leader in the sector, but it will happen not too soon.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Advisor in Biomedical Gerontology, Aging and Longevity Studies, Biotechnology, Drug Assessment, Health Promotion Aubrey De Grey talks briefly about himself
https://youtu.be/iTRCbsIFc80

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens (the transaction must be completed by April 30, 2018).

On April 10, 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Advisor in Biomedical Gerontology, Aging and Longevity Studies, Biotechnology, Drug Assessment, Health Promotion Aubrey De Grey talks briefly about himself

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens (the transaction must be completed by April 30, 2018).

Thanks for the info! What are amount restrictions - minimum and maximum for the 1st person?
I hope random winners of the lottery will be shown in the video?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

oh thats really cool that there is a additional Bonus of 2000 EHF tokens in the lottery, thanks for the info.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

Hi everyone!

It takes 5 minutes only.

Thanks for the info! What are amount restrictions - minimum and maximum for the 1st person?
I hope random winners of the lottery will be shown in the video?

Hi,
There aren't any minimal and maximal investment limits at Pre-ICO and ICO.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

Since the roadmap of the project is quite long, I would say most of the investors here are the long-term ones. The project may become a leader in the sector, but it will happen not too soon.

Sometimes you invest something and they get listed months later, platform becoming ready years later and etc.

At least now we know what to expect and acting on it. So no problem.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:42:41 PM

Hi everyone!

It takes 5 minutes only.

Nice hearing from Aubrey De Grey, thanks for this video. And i wish everyone luck about the lottery participation:)

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

Since the project announcement we have seen lots of professionals in the team. And they are partnering more . Ehealth is planing big

Are they true advisors that add something to the team or merely professional's names to boost up the price?

Think there is time, and they are working hard , maybe.. Ehealth got a lot of time no hurries . It's a long roadmap

True, a really long roadmap, which I like. It's realistic!

It is one of the strengths of the Ehealth Team to me, they are realistic and communicative towards the Community, this shows us that we will not get lost during their long period, and make them ever more credible

Indeed, the community should appreciate the team's honesty towards project goal realization, it is much better than broken promises. Smiley
I fully agree with you. If the team starts wagging its tail and carrying stuff, this is the first step to instability. This project inspires confidence almost from the first minutes of understanding in the very essence.

Community wants to see some kind of working product or demo version. Time-line for this project is extremely long
I think that the demo version of this project as such can not be. And the main reason is the project itself. It's designed to work. and not to byl alpha beta or gamma version. The only thing in my opinion, it can run in a certain place and hone the algorithm, and then run into the masses.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

Hi everyone!

It takes 5 minutes only.

Nice hearing from Aubrey De Grey, thanks for this video. And i wish everyone luck about the lottery participation:)
Everyone can not become winners of the lottery, there will be only 20 lucky ones! I like their bonus system + 0.25% to Daily price - early investors will be able to get the maximum.
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: