Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:50:29 AM

Japan are more inclined in robotics and technology as to medicine they still do practice traditional way of curing patients they maybe advance in some way but japan is a bit conservative.

it's a lot conservative on the day to day stuff, but there is some high tech there.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

Lets focus on the main topic here which is about eHealth and how it can improve the health of every person using it, birth control can lessen the growth of population while eHealth focuses on repository of medical condition and its cure.

any project that helps prevent and cure diseases is aces in my book. the consequences of it remains to be seen.
I think that with time there will be available some devices to make test for preventing different diseases. That way it can be use to improve our health in addition to diagnose diseases that we already have.

They already start to appear, but it's actually ridiculous that already having some advanced technology available, in many countries the quality of medical services is still very poor.
I think health depends on the individual desire of everyone to be healthy - from his diet and lifestyle. It is easier to prevent the disease than to treat it, although there are different situations - I hope the project will help to make the best treatment.

I think with ehealth the way to treat our health to prevent disesaes will be more easy than before. We can use the platform for different type of needs.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

Good to see the campaign starting to promote eHealth in Japan has started as well, those are quite a lot of articles that were produced.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

Good to see the Ehealth team working behind the scenes, it is evident now the long roadmap means lots of preparation
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Lets focus on the main topic here which is about eHealth and how it can improve the health of every person using it, birth control can lessen the growth of population while eHealth focuses on repository of medical condition and its cure.

any project that helps prevent and cure diseases is aces in my book. the consequences of it remains to be seen.
I think that with time there will be available some devices to make test for preventing different diseases. That way it can be use to improve our health in addition to diagnose diseases that we already have.

They already start to appear, but it's actually ridiculous that already having some advanced technology available, in many countries the quality of medical services is still very poor.
I think health depends on the individual desire of everyone to be healthy - from his diet and lifestyle. It is easier to prevent the disease than to treat it, although there are different situations - I hope the project will help to make the best treatment.

I think with ehealth the way to treat our health to prevent disesaes will be more easy than before. We can use the platform for different type of needs.

I'm stoked about the upcoming features. It will be pretty interesting to see what will be developed after the "alpha" phase.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

We are in Japanese e-media!

世界初 ブロックチェーン技術を活用した健康管理のITプラットフォームを実現する「eHealth First」、トークンセールを3月18日から実施

https://www.mapion.co.jp/news/release/ap150577-all/

This is a very good development. Having media releases for Japanese people is very important as these folks are naturally health conscious and are very likely to have the resources and capabilities to access this health platform.
Yes, and japanese people are crazy enough for such technical new things. They always thought more into the future than other people.
I can imagine, that they like eHealth, how it is described in the articles, so far I could translate it. Smiley
Yeah and because of that , japanese people are very familiar with bitcoin maybe also with the other cryptocurrencies.
Its a very nice target for crypto projects, especially about innovation like this one.

this is very surprising to me, as I've not seen any other projects featured in Japanese media.

Appearance in Japanese e-media is a great thing. Besides the fact that the Japanese are familiar with bitcoin an cryptocurrency, bringing them such a project I think will generate a lot of investment from them. Keep it like that. Exciting news. Congratulations.
Yes, Japan and South Korea are the greatest markets for crypto, and any interest in it within usually result to the cryptomarket rise.

And lets not also forget other prospective developing countries in the ASIAN region for they will be the next crypto hubs within the coming years. Smiley
This could definitely speed up mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and help ehealth
A very important markat in crypto. Being successful here virtually guarantees the project's worldwide success.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

I saw this message was posted in telegram but is in Russian

Nickolay Kryuchkov:
​eHealth First coздaёт глoбaльнyю экocиcтeмy для здopoвья и дoлгoлeтия

B aпpeлe 2018 гoдa пpoйдёт пpeceйл oт eHealth First – блoкчeйн-пpoeктa для yпpaвлeния здopoвьeм и дoлгoлeтиeм. Пo yтвepждeнию ocнoвaтeлeй – пpoeкт cтaнeт caмoй пepeдoвoй мeдицинcкoй бaзoй дaнныx и экcпepтнoй cиcтeмoй для здopoвыx людeй, пaциeнтoв и пpoфeccиoнaлoв нa ceгoдняшний дeнь.
https://bitnovosti.com/2018/04/02/ehealth-first-pre-ico/

#биткoйн #биткoин #bitcoin #кpиптoвaлютa #блoкчeйн #ICO #eHealthFirst #здopoвьe
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

Are there any infos about how much they raised so far in the close round? I assume it is over already, isn't it?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Are there any infos about how much they raised so far in the close round? I assume it is over already, isn't it?

It's not over yet. the closed rounds ends on April 9 if I remember correctly.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

No, actually it's still going, the private placement round will be finished on April 9. I hope they will disclose the information of how much was raised shortly after the end.

aveon

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

They want 1 million tokens for private sale and I have just found the info they have circulating marketcap of 910000 ETH but that's probably tokens as well.
See more here https://www.ico-check.com/ehealth-first

No more info available so far.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

Nickolay Kryuchkov:

B aпpeлe 2018 гoдa пpoйдёт пpeceйл oт eHealth First – блoкчeйн-пpoeктa для yпpaвлeния здopoвьeм и дoлгoлeтиeм. Пo yтвepждeнию ocнoвaтeлeй – пpoeкт cтaнeт caмoй пepeдoвoй мeдицинcкoй бaзoй дaнныx и экcпepтнoй cиcтeмoй для здopoвыx людeй, пaциeнтoв и пpoфeccиoнaлoв нa ceгoдняшний дeнь.

what does it say ? it would be good if you pasted the translation too below it  Grin
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:20:38 AM

Nickolay Kryuchkov:

what does it say ? it would be good if you pasted the translation too below it  Grin

Thats kindof hard to read, even with google translate Cheesy
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

I'm stoked about the upcoming features. It will be pretty interesting to see what will be developed after the "alpha" phase.
They are doing a really good work until now. I think "alpha" is going to be even better than I expected.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

Nickolay Kryuchkov:

Thats kindof hard to read, even with google translate Cheesy

EHealth First creates a global ecosystem for health and longevity

In April 2018, there will be a presale from eHealth First - a block-project for managing health and longevity.
According to the founders, the project will become the most advanced medical database and expert system for healthy people, patients and professionals and will be up to date.

***********************************************************+
Great Article, to much to translate it here, but I could understand it with my little russian knowledge and a translator.
What I like especially is:

With advanced natural language processing algorithms - eHealth First can effectively analyze large texts of biomedical publications to find relevant information.

In addition, researchers, both public and commercial, can use the platform to conduct their research or obtain statistical information.

For software developers, eHealth First offers the opportunity to develop, publish, distribute and market health-related applications.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

I remember it was something good but can't remember how much.

It is a very crowded topic and impossible for me to find that post pages before.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

It is a very crowded topic and impossible for me to find that post pages before.

I think the final result will be made public after the round. One week to go still.
omwibya

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

I think the final result will be made public after the round. One week to go still.

I really hope they post some good numbers. it would be very encouraging in this bear market.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

I really hope they post some good numbers. it would be very encouraging in this bear market.

Yes, I hope that too. It would give confidence to potential investors who at the moment are hesitant to invest in ICOs.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

Yes, I hope that too. It would give confidence to potential investors who at the moment are hesitant to invest in ICOs.

I agree, investors always look out to ICO's with many investors as possible as they always think it is more secure if they are plenty and "at the same boat", rather than suffer a setback in being a part of a small investors to a doomed project. Imho.
The bigger and stronger the community, the more players and more resources invested initially, this makes the project more solid and reliable, less likely to fail. In my case, looking at Ehealth, its chosen segment and the work performed were sufficient for my choice
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: