Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:17:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

Are there any infos about how much they raised so far in the close round? I assume it is over already, isn't it?

I remember it was something good but can't remember how much.

It is a very crowded topic and impossible for me to find that post pages before.

I think the final result will be made public after the round. One week to go still.

I really hope they post some good numbers. it would be very encouraging in this bear market.

Yes, I hope that too. It would give confidence to potential investors who at the moment are hesitant to invest in ICOs.

I agree, investors always look out to ICO's with many investors as possible as they always think it is more secure if they are plenty and "at the same boat", rather than suffer a setback in being a part of a small investors to a doomed project. Imho.
The bigger and stronger the community, the more players and more resources invested initially, this makes the project more solid and reliable, less likely to fail. In my case, looking at Ehealth, its chosen segment and the work performed were sufficient for my choice

It is true that it matters how big the community is, and that investors also rely on this when investing.
But often the success of the project depends on the field in which it works, and its future need for the population. Successful projects are always those that have an impact on the needs of the population.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

Are there any infos about how much they raised so far in the close round? I assume it is over already, isn't it?

It is a very crowded topic and impossible for me to find that post pages before.

I think the final result will be made public after the round. One week to go still.

I really hope they post some good numbers. it would be very encouraging in this bear market.

Yes, I hope that too. It would give confidence to potential investors who at the moment are hesitant to invest in ICOs.

I agree, investors always look out to ICO's with many investors as possible as they always think it is more secure if they are plenty and "at the same boat", rather than suffer a setback in being a part of a small investors to a doomed project. Imho.
The bigger and stronger the community, the more players and more resources invested initially, this makes the project more solid and reliable, less likely to fail. In my case, looking at Ehealth, its chosen segment and the work performed were sufficient for my choice

It is true that it matters how big the community is, and that investors also rely on this when investing.
But often the success of the project depends on the field in which it works, and its future need for the population. Successful projects are always those that have an impact on the needs of the population.

Yeach, when a project have a real case use and people regularly uses the platform, for sure we can say that the project is success. But frankly, it won't be easy to reach it. A very hard work will be required.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

I tried to search it, but this search engine here is terrible.
You cant search in a specific thread, only in ... Announcements (Altcoins) > Tokens (Altcoins)
Even there it founds only 1 hit using the words eHealth and closed, so this is not usable.
Google search was also not satisfying.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

You cant search in a specific thread, only in ... Announcements (Altcoins) > Tokens (Altcoins)
Even there it founds only 1 hit using the words eHealth and closed, so this is not usable.

Many ICO's these days are not open about their investment, I don't know the exact reason, may be afraid of regulations or prying eyes of the media. Hopefully, ehealth guys will be open about this soon.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

Many ICO's these days are not open about their investment, I don't know the exact reason, may be afraid of regulations or prying eyes of the media. Hopefully, ehealth guys will be open about this soon.

That was a private placement round, as far as I know, many projects don't reveal how much they raised until the end.
I hope they gonna have counter on the website during pre-sale and main sale.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:21:40 PM

There is really a lot of videos about the project in the YouTube channel. It could be good if these videos have more views before the start of the pre ico, it’s always important to have a lot of visibility before that.
On the main channel of the project there are a lot of videos, both introductory and representative. I think you should watch their main channel.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

Hi there!

EHF Director of Public Health and Longevity Programs Daria Khaltourina:
Five reasons, why EHF is valuable for society and profitable for investors
https://youtu.be/DqkgWU5ArHk

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens (the transaction must be completed by April 30, 2018).

On April 10, 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

thanks for sharing, great to see a new video of ehf and yes it is valuable for society and profitable for investors.

Maybe i wrote this before i hope i will be the one of 20 lucky people around here.

Btw. thanks for the video, i think every potential investor should watch this.

Yes, this lottery is really a good idea to give people another incentive to invest. 2 000 tokens are worth 12 ETH at launch price! All the winners will be so damn happy.
I would love to participate in such a lottery. That would be very interesting. And definitely would increase interest in the project!

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

That was a private placement round, as far as I know, many projects don't reveal how much they raised until the end.
it would have been interesting to know how much they have collected in the close round, just hope they will put a counter or statistics in real time for the next rounds (pre-sale and main sale)...
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

it would have been interesting to know how much they have collected in the close round, just hope they will put a counter or statistics in real time for the next rounds (pre-sale and main sale)...

I am convinced (or at least I hope) that they will disclose the amount raised in the private round once it is over.
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:07:20 PM

now when i wanted to buy cheap eth for the ico sale, the tides have turned and everything is rising again.... damn...
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

Daria Khaltourina: Five reasons, why EHF is valuable for society and profitable for investors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqkgWU5ArHk&feature=youtu.be
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

now when i wanted to buy cheap eth for the ico sale, the tides have turned and everything is rising again.... damn...

Maybe this slight uptrend in crypto market will stimulate investors into investing in ICO's such as conducted by EHF! Anyways, I see it as a positive news for everyone. Smiley

well, i see it as bad news for me Smiley missed the train to buy cheap eth and to invest in other things, neverthless, i am going to buy some ehealth tokens Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:14:24 PM

Maybe this slight uptrend in crypto market will stimulate investors into investing in ICO's such as conducted by EHF! Anyways, I see it as a positive news for everyone. Smiley

well, i see it as bad news for me Smiley missed the train to buy cheap eth and to invest in other things, neverthless, i am going to buy some ehealth tokens Smiley

It is not that easy buying cheap.

People said that when it was 20k i will buy if it drops to 15k but even some still can't buy it. It is easier to buy when it is pumping.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

People said that when it was 20k i will buy if it drops to 15k but even some still can't buy it. It is easier to buy when it is pumping.

I still don't trust this recent rise. It can be just a temporary recovery and go down again. Of course I hope I am wrong and that we reached the bottom so that we will see better times again.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

I still don't trust this recent rise. It can be just a temporary recovery and go down again. Of course I hope I am wrong and that we reached the bottom so that we will see better times again.
Why would you think that? There was a 3 month correction which is enough for market
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

It's sure we will get lower again than we are now. But maybe that was the bottom and Bitcoin will never fall to these lows. I think the rest of the year will be very interesting.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

Nice to see that EHF is on many Japanese e-media! The Japanese and the Asia Market is a Big Market for crypto.
https://www.facebook.com/ehfirst/posts/185645752057309
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

Yes the fact that EHF has visibility in Japan is very good. Its a huge market for crypto and it’s also improve the Visibility around the world. Token sale is soon, let’s see if ehf can do something nice during these days.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

There is really a lot of videos about the project in the YouTube channel. It could be good if these videos have more views before the start of the pre ico, it’s always important to have a lot of visibility before that.

Maybe we could upvote/thumbs up those vids

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

EHF must be based on the entire Asian territory and reinforced in that market, it will certainly have a great initial success and its expansion in Other Continents will be very fast. Using Local Media to start this expansion is very wise
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: