Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

I am very interested how all those health projects turn out in the future. I think health-related stuff fits perfectly on the blockchain because every user should possess his own data.

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

I am very interested how all those health projects turn out in the future. I think health-related stuff fits perfectly on the blockchain because every user should possess his own data.

many of them will die off, due to lack of competence and teams. here on ehealt the success rate is higher, since all of the teammember are really in this sector and no unknown people.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

Yeah, its like being in a futuristic movie with state of the art health platforms and we are just in the beginning. I see a significant leap frog in the health industry in the next decade, thanks to this blockchain based AI projects. Smiley

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

Wassup, have there been any important updates or events in the past weeks?, havent been here for a while. Market is getting more bullish now.

Devs said that MVP will be available already before the ICO, so basically sometime during the next month or so. Can't wait to see it, eHealth should have a lot to offer.
i totally agree the project is going well and with the market that is slowly growing i believe that the investments will also grow, we are slowly approaching at the development phase, i think that ehf has not yet shown all its potential ...

Ohh, I totally missed that they announced the MVP before the ICO start. That's great. A lot of people don't want to invest only in a whitepaper and a idea anymore but would like to see a working demo first.

Yes, that is really good timing, you can read it here:

2.   We are starting the development of the EHF Platform now. Moreover, we will show the MVP (the Platform basis with the blockchain and centralized DB for storing data) BEFORE the launch of the ICO, Round 1! We believe such honest and pro-active approach enforces eHealth First image among potential users and investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

Wassup, have there been any important updates or events in the past weeks?, havent been here for a while. Market is getting more bullish now.

Devs said that MVP will be available already before the ICO, so basically sometime during the next month or so. Can't wait to see it, eHealth should have a lot to offer.
i totally agree the project is going well and with the market that is slowly growing i believe that the investments will also grow, we are slowly approaching at the development phase, i think that ehf has not yet shown all its potential ...

Ohh, I totally missed that they announced the MVP before the ICO start. That's great. A lot of people don't want to invest only in a whitepaper and a idea anymore but would like to see a working demo first.

2.   We are starting the development of the EHF Platform now. Moreover, we will show the MVP (the Platform basis with the blockchain and centralized DB for storing data) BEFORE the launch of the ICO, Round 1! We believe such honest and pro-active approach enforces eHealth First image among potential users and investors.

Thank you, for looking it up for me. But they don't mean the pre-sale that it's starting in May, right? Or will they release the MVP even before May?
Frank37

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

Thank you, for looking it up for me. But they don't mean the pre-sale that it's starting in May, right? Or will they release the MVP even before May?
I dont belief that they mean the presale, that would be very soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:14:37 PM

Yes very soon in the future everyone can get telemedicine on demand.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

Commitment to what is applied and respect for investors and the whole community will always take place in our hearts, congratulations to the news, I believe that the Team will apply ceaselessly to get the best platform, looking forward. Congratulations, and waiting anxious for May
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

in the last few months the team has achieved a lot. hope that things will continue to move forward strongly in may.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

It looks very promising and worthy of development project.
I would like to see a better and more informative website.
But, despite this, I support this project.

It would be even be more exciting in the next few months when they roll out their initial development phase. Glad you are on board. Smiley

We are seeing some positive trend in past two days and hopefully the upcoming and running token sales may get good support with it.

that's how it seems, at least for now. hopefully by ICO time, the bear market will be gone.
I am also pleased with the current growth of cryptocurrency, I hope that this trend will continue.... Many good projects were not able to raise funds because of this fall.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

Huh Are they not gonna fix the frontpage? All images are still down - that leaves a bad impression for first visitors.
But maybe the team is currently in stress while preparing the pre-ico
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:13:01 AM

It would be even be more exciting in the next few months when they roll out their initial development phase. Glad you are on board. Smiley

We are seeing some positive trend in past two days and hopefully the upcoming and running token sales may get good support with it.

Could be a bull trap!

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:35:04 AM

It could be a trap but the people who bought at 6.5k week ago is now in profit, with the uptrend we can see less buyers on eHealth since the ETH is now getting expensive again. webinars, banner ads on some popular blockchain explorer and use google ads before they ban crypto related ads.
Linaut7ez2

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:06:17 AM

I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

Could be a bull trap!

maybe, but the market seems more stable now, no ups and downs that are significant for the last 24 hours. stability will encourage investors.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:52:25 AM

It's quite important for icos to have something to show at the moment when launching, off course a demo would be better but at least a mvp will partially show where the project is heading.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

It's quite important for icos to have something to show at the moment when launching, off course a demo would be better but at least a mvp will partially show where the project is heading.
Indeed I have always think that the best way of attracting investors is showing the product.

Frank37

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Indeed I have always think that the best way of attracting investors is showing the product.
Having a working product/app/Software and communicating about important steps on a regularly basis are the keys to investors confidence.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

Having a working product/app/Software and communicating about important steps on a regularly basis are the keys to investors confidence.

I'm really curious how the MVP will be like. It will certainly help the ICO anyway.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

True, without such things there is no way for investors to get guideline in regard with the project. So, the ignorance will be the end result. Hopefully, ehealth isn't a project like that.
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: