Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

It’s nice of the ehf team participate to another event, especially a forum about ico in Russia. It will continue to increase the visibility of ehf on the market and create some hype, it’s an important part of the communication management.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:42:46 AM

It’s nice of the ehf team participate to another event, especially a forum about ico in Russia. It will continue to increase the visibility of ehf on the market and create some hype, it’s an important part of the communication management.

Maybe they will be able to come in contact with some new investors or make some new interesting contact/partnership. Anyway let's what is coming out of it
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

Maybe they will be able to come in contact with some new investors or make some new interesting contact/partnership. Anyway let's what is coming out of it
They've shown a great marketing progress and there are still around 2 months before the ICO. It will be a very great timing if the bullrun market is ongoing when the ICO starts.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

They've shown a great marketing progress and there are still around 2 months before the ICO. It will be a very great timing if the bullrun market is ongoing when the ICO starts.

that's my thinking as well. by the time the ICO starts, so will the bull run which would benefit the project greatly.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

I hope the developer team conducts an AMA at the soonest possible time so that the community may address issues that needs clarifications from the them.

Thats pretty great!!! Looking forward to the AMA Smiley
Just as I thought....they are busy as hell^^

Will they conduct an AMA? has it been announced or is this just wishful thinking?

I think it's just speculation, I haven't seen any announcements regarding AMA. I think the team is pretty busy these days working on MVP and preparing things for the sale.

I also think it's nothing planned yet but they could do it closer to the main ICO. Many projects do it to attract new investors.

I was just hoping they will do it as I know there could be unanswered queries from the community that needs further enlightenment. Smiley

Well, there's always hope that the team reads this and that they will do an AMA with come team members. Let's hope.  Smiley
I think that would be a good idea during the ICO where investors are really interested on it.

Can you enlighten me and the others with the definition of "AMA" please?

Almost every altcoin is green today too, can we say the bad days are over?

Both the bad and good days are at current price. Or should we say stable price
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

that's my thinking as well. by the time the ICO starts, so will the bull run which would benefit the project greatly.

Bull market can surely help icos, yes, but ultimately i believe tjat what counts it's havimg a clear and well defined project to propose to the investors.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

EHF team will attend Invest Forum in Moscow and will present eHealth First Project and ICO.
Save the date - April 26, 2018!
It would be great, if you come and we can get acquainted personally.
Welcome!

Have we some Russian people here?

Not me, but what is the meaning of "eHealth First Project"?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

With all the projects out there that are leaning on the VR hype, I'm surprised we haven't come across any VR doctors. It is amazing to me that we are not seeing this yet. The concept would be easy to conceive. The application of it in real life and the technology that would make it work are already available too. There you go. My 100 million dollar idea of the day.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

Bull market can surely help icos, yes, but ultimately i believe tjat what counts it's havimg a clear and well defined project to propose to the investors.
Giving an image of seriousness and showing good project planning is essential to attract investors.
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

Does anyone know what is meant by "Use them to participate in the project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens)"?
Will token holder have the possibility to choose/vote how the raised funds should be used in the development and where the project should focus on?

And what would happen with these tokens when I vote for something? Will the tokens get burned?

I think we need the DEV's opinion to further clarify this matter at hand.

I think devs should anyways answer some questions here as not everything is clear so far.

The problem i the thread; too many question but too little answers.

They really need to be more active in here.

If they don't have time for it, it is not that expensive to find a community manager.

Can just agree, direct answers from Devs would be nice, but if they don't have time they should get a community manager to bring in answers for all the questions here.

and it is very easy to do it, you can make connections on bitcointalk and hire a community manager who will take care of the projcet and answer questions
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

Giving an image of seriousness and showing good project planning is essential to attract investors.

That is a must. Without seriousness none project will gain attention from investors. The market condition is just another aspect and it less important compared to the seriousness from the team itself.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

That is a must. Without seriousness none project will gain attention from investors. The market condition is just another aspect and it less important compared to the seriousness from the team itself.

yes thats why i'm concerned they are shifting the ico. that just looks like a cashgrab and maybe scares of investors
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

yes thats why i'm concerned they are shifting the ico. that just looks like a cashgrab and maybe scares of investors

I wouldn't go as far as calling it that. Many projects only have one source of income - the ICO. You have to make the most of this opportunity otherwise you will run out of funding later on.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

I wouldn't go as far as calling it that. Many projects only have one source of income - the ICO. You have to make the most of this opportunity otherwise you will run out of funding later on.
Small investors will maybe see it like that. Everyone wants the best for himself so i concerned that might be a problem
Sithcs

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

A good and unique project, which for a long time will not be equal in the cryptocurrency market.
Absolutely fantastic project, with enormous future.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

A good and unique project, which for a long time will not be equal in the cryptocurrency market.

Heard that that in every project . But the long roadmap is something different
Sithcs

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

I agree with you. But the road map is not an indicator either. The demand in the market and the trust of users are important.
seven7seven

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

100% agree, for some projects ICO is the only opportunity to force investors to talk about them
Sithcs

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

100% agree, for some projects ICO is the only opportunity to force investors to talk about them

We need to increase the credibility of the project, and for this we need to attract famous people to the team.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

I agree with you. But the road map is not an indicator either. The demand in the market and the trust of users are important.

Afaik, their presentation of roadmap is somewhat realistic even though it takes longer time than the average crypto project. I also think they've done it with good faith which is way much better that lying to the community and for that, they have my trust.

Yes, they are honest about the time line. This might prevent traders from investing but in the end the community will probably be more patient and interested in the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: