Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
saxman717

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:55:32 PM

Why can't we deposit to QRK on BTC38? Is there any way to solve this issue?

We need as many people as possible to submit tickets to BTC38 , directing them to update their site to allow QRK deposits again by upgrading to the latest Quark client at https://github.com/quark-project/quark/releases/tag/v0.10.4.5

The more volume on there and the higher the price, the better chance that more exchanges will pick it up again (particularly BTER) and the greater altcoin community will discover Quark with renewed interest.
People in China prefer btc38
I'm not very bullish about bter,Because he got off the quarkcion,But I know it has an English version
If the quarkers hope bter again,i can contact with my friend,he can help us

That would be great --- more exchanges means more visibility.

It is very frustrating not being able to deposit QRK to the only major exchange active right now (BTC38).  When will this be solved?  This is a huge roadblock to QRK's short to mid term stability and reputation....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AikaPool

Activity: 876
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 08:41:23 PM

Hi!
Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/qrk

WELCOME!

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:50:04 PM

We need as many people as possible to submit tickets to BTC38 , directing them to update their site to allow QRK deposits again by upgrading to the latest Quark client at https://github.com/quark-project/quark/releases/tag/v0.10.4.5

The more volume on there and the higher the price, the better chance that more exchanges will pick it up again (particularly BTER) and the greater altcoin community will discover Quark with renewed interest.
I'm not very bullish about bter,Because he got off the quarkcion,But I know it has an English version

It is very frustrating not being able to deposit QRK to the only major exchange active right now (BTC38).  When will this be solved?  This is a huge roadblock to QRK's short to mid term stability and reputation....

bter requires ID check for non-chinese users. And I'm a bit skeptical in giving my passport to them...
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:37:19 PM

Surprise  Grin Cheesy Wink We just added it Cheesy Not even voted on.

Välkommen Glad att du är här
Also Developer team: request Quark to be added to the Moon/ltc/doge & Btc base markets on Coinmarketcap for Novaexchange
Check here for Quark for volume ratings: https://www.coinhills.com/
That's awesome - thanks so much!
mcphervi

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:38:06 PM

Hi!
Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/qrk

WELCOME!

Thanks! We'll get you added asap.
mcphervi

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:43:21 PM

We've all submitted tickets to them - I'm hoping it'll be resolved soon but I'm not certain. They are at least aware that there will be a major update in the coming weeks, so I'm assuming that at least they'll update once its released. I hope beforehand though..
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:15:30 AM

Novaexchange links seems not working from the ann.
However, swapping from currencies in the exchange show the actual pairs.
mcphervi

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:07:23 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 12:39:37 PM by mcphervi

Yes you can.There was a big community for quark which were VERY creativ.They created the quark foundation as example where they gave projects which supported quark funds to accomplish this.
There were so many supporters it was nice to see even you could instantly see that it was a jump and dump from Kolin and Max .
What happened is that as Quark should go up in price as it was #3 coin after bitcoin and litecoin only some wallets dumped their hughe amount of coins.It was their wallets.
The community checked the blockchains and we found out that they have a minimum of arround 80.000.000 coins of Quark splitted into diffrent wallets so delete traces.We even proofed that Bill Still had getting 500.000 coins from Kolin for promoting Quark where his audience invested a lot of money which value lost 99,9% .
We even digged deeper and found out how Kolin and Max got this amount of coins.They used Orhanps made by Max and collected by Kolin using his access to Rack Servers .
They still got at least 50.000.000 coins and like i posted 2 years ago they will come back to this coin once the price will move up again to sell their rest coins to a stupid community making the same mistake beliving blindly in a coin which was created to scam people and where still the scammers have full control about that coin.

People called us who warned them about these big wallets idiots ,no sayers, etc ...... just in hope to make quick money.What they got was a 99.9% loose on their investment.And funny Max and Kolin disappeared once this happened.They dissapeared before that too and just came back as prices rised as bitcoin was going to new highs before the china ban.They made some sponsored promotion found dumb people and exchanged their worthless coins to real money.After that they left again and now as the prices are rising again they are suddenly back again..........

Yeah now they want to make it the right way LOL

You get scammed like the thousands of people before.A good advise take your money from Quark as long as you can since when they start dumping their big wallets again you wont even get 1% back

Thule, I've debated responding, as I remember mostly how our previous interactions have gone 3 years ago. However, I'm going to try and respond here.

First of all, I can't claim any special knowledge regarding Quark's current distribution (as I became involved after Quark hit its historic highs in Jan 2014), and I imagine that most of what is written above with respect to current and historic coin numbers is exaggerated. However,  I do suspect that Kolin did own quite a number of Quark at one point - how many exactly, and how many he still has is not something I know.

What I do know is that all coins have initial distribution issues which get ironed out through the market. This however, only works if there is sustained and continuous development in order to provide intrinsic value to the coin - this is where Quark truly failed, as it stagnated and necessary changes to network security were not implemented (ie swap to POS was heavily discussed at that point, and rejected). This is in the process of being corrected as we swap to hybrid POW/POS. The plan is to add masternodes in a following update, and then to proceed onward with additional development afterwards.

You also raise a good point on development - to this end, we have engaged the cryptocoderz team, and they are currently actively working alongside Max on the hybrid algorithm. We plan to retain their services and hire additional developers as we are able. We have already been in contact with several additional groups who could additionally strengthen the development team.

There were many people hurt by Kolin's actions - I would argue that turning a corner and restoring Quark is an act of social responsibility - so that people that were historically hurt can either watch or participate in the new development, or, if they see fit, sell their coins to a new investor and regain some or all of the their lost investment. I think there were a lot of good people involved and hurt that deserve that chance.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:46:04 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 02:57:51 PM by Thule

Yes you can.There was a big community for quark which were VERY creativ.They created the quark foundation as example where they gave projects which supported quark funds to accomplish this.
There were so many supporters it was nice to see even you could instantly see that it was a jump and dump from Kolin and Max .
What happened is that as Quark should go up in price as it was #3 coin after bitcoin and litecoin only some wallets dumped their hughe amount of coins.It was their wallets.
The community checked the blockchains and we found out that they have a minimum of arround 80.000.000 coins of Quark splitted into diffrent wallets so delete traces.We even proofed that Bill Still had getting 500.000 coins from Kolin for promoting Quark where his audience invested a lot of money which value lost 99,9% .
We even digged deeper and found out how Kolin and Max got this amount of coins.They used Orhanps made by Max and collected by Kolin using his access to Rack Servers .
They still got at least 50.000.000 coins and like i posted 2 years ago they will come back to this coin once the price will move up again to sell their rest coins to a stupid community making the same mistake beliving blindly in a coin which was created to scam people and where still the scammers have full control about that coin.

People called us who warned them about these big wallets idiots ,no sayers, etc ...... just in hope to make quick money.What they got was a 99.9% loose on their investment.And funny Max and Kolin disappeared once this happened.They dissapeared before that too and just came back as prices rised as bitcoin was going to new highs before the china ban.They made some sponsored promotion found dumb people and exchanged their worthless coins to real money.After that they left again and now as the prices are rising again they are suddenly back again..........

Yeah now they want to make it the right way LOL

You get scammed like the thousands of people before.A good advise take your money from Quark as long as you can since when they start dumping their big wallets again you wont even get 1% back

Thule, I've debated responding, as I remember mostly how our previous interactions have gone 3 years ago. However, I'm going to try and respond here.

First of all, I can't claim any special knowledge regarding Quark's current distribution (as I became involved after Quark hit its historic highs in Jan 2014), and I imagine that most of what is written above with respect to current and historic coin numbers is exaggerated. However,  I do suspect that Kolin did own quite a number of Quark at one point - how many exactly, and how many he still has is not something I know.

What I do know is that all coins have initial distribution issues which get ironed out through the market. This however, only works if there is sustained and continuous development in order to provide intrinsic value to the coin - this is where Quark truly failed, as it stagnated and necessary changes to network security were not implemented (ie swap to POS was heavily discussed at that point, and rejected). This is in the process of being corrected as we swap to hybrid POW/POS. The plan is to add masternodes in a following update, and then to proceed onward with additional development afterwards.

You also raise a good point on development - to this end, we have engaged the cryptocoderz team, and they are currently actively working alongside Max on the hybrid algorithm. We plan to retain their services and hire additional developers as we are able. We have already been in contact with several additional groups who could additionally strengthen the development team.

There were many people hurt by Kolin's actions - I would argue that turning a corner and restoring Quark is an act of social responsibility - so that people that were historically hurt can either watch or participate in the new development, or, if they see fit, sell their coins to a new investor and regain some or all of the their lost investment. I think there were a lot of good people involved and hurt that deserve that chance.

Thats total nonsense.

First the scam in 2014 wasnt just run by Kolin but by Kolin and Max.Max is the developer of that coin who is now updating Quark.
It was Max who created Orphans so Kolin could mine quickly arround 100.000.000 coins at the first days.
Max disappeared on Quark again once the price dropped due to dumping coins.
They had  arround 100.000.000 coins and a max of 15-20.000.000 has been dumped during that time where everyone hoped that Quark will sky rocket once it will be presented at Max Kaiser.
The promotion was also a bought sponsored promotion (fake news) to get people to invest in that coin to harvest them.

NOTHING has changed.Max is still in control of the Quark and owns directly or indirectly majority of the coins which he can dump any time he wants.
Getting him back to update Quark was exectly he did at the last scam.He updated Quark,Kolin pushed the promotion via sponsored news feeds and by offering Bill Still a deal giving him two times a 500.000 coins  to promote heavily Quark so his audience would invest in that coin.
Bill Still till today even didn't appologized for it.

so nothing has changed since last scam and even worse everything is prepared to scam again once there is money which can be collected

To see the big Wallets you just need to make a blackchain read and you know everything.Back in 2014 where we discorevered the big wallets with 10-45 million coins they started quickly to split these coins to diffrent wallets so people wouldn't see anymore that the coins is being hold in a few peoples hand.

QUARK WAS AND STILL IS A SCAM COIN.
EVERYONE INVESTING IN THAT COIN MUST BE AWARE THAT THE CHANCE LOOSING HERE EVERYTHING IS WAY HIGHER THAN USING MOST OTHER COINS

You know if Max would really belive in that coin and not use it as a scam coin he wouldn't always disappear right after coins has been dumped and price dropped but would keep working on that coin.
He always comes back on Quark when the coin is rising do to bitcoin hype announcing he is going to make an update........delivering a shitty work dumping some coins and leaving again to his other coin projects.
Each time the same so yeah this looks very good that Max just came back after 3 years !!!!!!! because he belives in Quark now once again as prices for all coins are going up but couldn't manage to release anything else during the last 3 years.

THIS SOUNDS SO LEGIT LIKE Kolins claims that the distribution was well done when a max. a few people owned over 125.000.000 in total.
mcphervi

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:01:34 PM

Thats total nonsense.

First the scam in 2014 wasnt just run by Kolin but by Kolin and Max.Max is the developer of that coin who is now updating Quark.
It was Max who created Orphans so Kolin could mine quickly arround 100.000.000 coins at the first days.
They had  arround 100.000.000 coins and a max of 10-15.000.000 has been dumped during that time where everyone hoped that Quark will sky rocket once it will be presented at Max Kaiser.
The promotion was also a bought sponsored promotion to get people who want to make quick money.

NOTHING has changed.Max is still in control of the Quark and owns directly or indirectly majority of the coins which he can dump any time he wants.
Getting him back to update Quark was exectly he did at the last scam.He updated Quark,Kolin pushed the promotion via sponsored news feeds and by offering Bill Still a deal giving him two times a 500.000 coins  to promote heavily Quark so his audience would invest in that coin.

so nothing has changed since last scam and even worse everything is prepared to scam again once there is money which can be collected

To see the big Wallets you just need to make a blackchain read and you know everything.Back in 2014 where we discorevered the big wallets with 10-45 million coins they started quickly to split these coins to diffrent wallets so people wouldn't see anymore that the coins is being hold in a few peoples hand.

EVERYONE INVESTING IN THAT COIN MUST BE AWARE THAT THE CHANCE LOOSING HERE EVERYTHING IS WAY HIGHER THAN USING MOST OTHER COINS

Believe what you will, Thule. Unless you have conclusive proof, its impossible to corroborate these accusations, and its impossible to for me to dispute them. You can only sell a coin once. Even if someone liquidated a large amount, the market will recover provided there is ongoing development. We do in fact have additional developers working on it now - it will continue regardless of whether Max is involved. I have in fact been told privately years ago that what you are alleging is inaccurate, so I don't believe this to be the case, however I cannot know if this is entirely accurate.

Quark is barely above its base value where it was left for dead for years. Your last statements are hyperbole.
Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:12:33 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 03:26:35 PM by Thule

Thats total nonsense.

They had  arround 100.000.000 coins and a max of 10-15.000.000 has been dumped during that time where everyone hoped that Quark will sky rocket once it will be presented at Max Kaiser.
The promotion was also a bought sponsored promotion to get people who want to make quick money.

Believe what you will, Thule. Unless you have conclusive proof, its impossible to corroborate these accusations, and its impossible to for me to dispute them. You can only sell a coin once. Even if someone liquidated a large amount, the market will recover provided there is ongoing development. We do in fact have additional developers working on it now - it will continue regardless of whether Max is involved. I have in fact been told privately years ago that what you are alleging is inaccurate, so I don't believe this to be the case, however I cannot know if this is entirely accurate.

Quark is barely above its base value where it was left for dead for years. Your last statements are hyperbole.

Are you taking now Kolins part ?

Cause everyone can instantly check the proof themself.
Just go to the beginning of that thread where people who tried mining the coin in the first days (meaning quickly big amount of coins) just got orphans .Why orphans ?A known strategy of scam coins so the developer could harvest them himself.
Kolin wrote that he was using during that time many Rack Servers to mine that coin at the beginning.
Of course just coincidents right ?
Like the coincident that only Kolin had a direct contact with Max who btw never revealed his real identity (why?)
Later in 2014 Kolin published Bill Stills wallet ID to make donations the sideeffect he didnt thought about was that now everyone could check Bill Stills wallet and the amount he got and from whom he got.
In 2014 people started to read the Blockchain which people can check on that thread too and discouvered all the big wallets with the millions and millions of coins 10-45 millions per account.Everything has been posted on that thread with proof so Max and Kolin got nervous and started splitting these accounts.However anyone with a working brain can check how many coins have been dumped during that time to kill that coin and when checking the wallets which have been found you can instantly see that they didnt even dumped 1/5 of their coins.
Remember Quark was at $0.35 per coin and only 20.000.000 coins were needed to kick Quark to the nirvana.The major account alone had 45.000.000 coins.
He could instantly kill Quark anytime even when Quark would cost $1 per coin.And these accounts still exist and had just been split to cover traces.
How did we know that these accounts had been split and not sold to someone else ?Easy as when somebody was transfering at that time like 3.000.000 coins that had a value of arround $750.000 and you would have seen instantly on any exchange this kind of transaction for Quark.So since there were no such big transaction and since you also know the timeframe which it would have to accure thanks to the blockchain you could instantly see that these coins were not sold but transferred (split) to smaller accounts.
Trace the coins from the old big wallets and you will see that these coins havent been touched since the split of the accounts just waiting to get DUMPED FOR REAL MONEY
mcphervi

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:26:19 PM

Just go to the beginning of that thread where people who tried mining the coin in the first days (meaning quickly big amount of coins) just got orphans .Why orphans ?A known strategy of scam coins so the developer could harvest them himself.
Kolin wrote that he was using during that time many Rack Servers to mine that coin at the beginning.
Like the coincident that only Kolin had a direct contact with Max who btw never revealed his real identity (why?)
Later in 2014 Kolin published Bill Stills wallet ID to make donations so everyone could check Bill Stills wallet and the amount he got and from whom he got.
In 2014 people started to read the Blockchain which people can check on that thread too and discouvered all the big wallets with the millions and millions of coins 10-45 millions per account.Everything has been posted on that thread with proof so Max and Kolin got nervous and started splitting these accounts.However anyone with a working brain can check how many coins have been dumped during that time to kill that coin and when checking the wallets which have been found you can instantly see that they didnt even dumped 1/5 of their coins.
Remember Quark was at $0.35 per coin and only 20.000.000 coins were needed to kick Quark to the nirvana.The major account alone had 45.000.000 coins.
He could instantly kill Quark anytime even when Quark would cost $1 per coin.And these accounts still exist.
Trace the coins from the old big wallets and you will see that these coins havent been touched since the split of the accounts just waiting to get DUMPED FOR REAL MONEY

Thule, I am hardly taking Kolin's part. I am trying to rectify the damage Kolin did. The only coins I own are ones I have purchased myself. I am trying to restore Quark to what it should have been, for the sake of the investors who historically were hurt, while providing a good foundation for further development. Bitcoin was heavily centralized early on, and there have been many people involved with it through the years are were less than reputable.
Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:35:59 PM

Later in 2014 Kolin published Bill Stills wallet ID to make donations so everyone could check Bill Stills wallet and the amount he got and from whom he got.
He could instantly kill Quark anytime even when Quark would cost $1 per coin.And these accounts still exist.

Thule, I am hardly taking Kolin's part. I am trying to rectify the damage Kolin did. The only coins I own are ones I have purchased myself. I am trying to restore Quark to what it should have been, for the sake of the investors who historically were hurt, while providing a good foundation for further development. Bitcoin was heavily centralized early on, and there have been many people involved with it through the years are were less than reputable.

First of all arround 50% is being hold in a few peoples hand.That was at bitcoin never the case in that high %.Second the people who had a high % of bitcoin never dumped them to exchange worthless coins to money in a big way.Third bitcoin has a strong community was the first coin on the market and more important is being developed non stop.

What has quark ?50% of coins in a few peoples hand.A scam history,No updates for years,No community and not even being innovativ at todays time.
You would love if i would tell you from where Quark has his additonal securit technology.

You know what a hard fork is ?The old community wanted to start a hard fork to kill the big accounts.Guess who was against it ?Max and Kolin and you can trust me they will never allow to touch their accounts to get a fair distribution.

Also quark is being promoted as the decentralised money system alternative.50% at their hands is decentrelised ?Even the propaganda "idea" behind Quark has lost it sense when people know these wallets exist
mcphervi

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

First of all arround 50% is being hold in a few peoples hand.That was at bitcoin never the case in that high %.Second the people who had a high % of bitcoin never dumped them to exchange worthless coins to money in a big way.Third bitcoin has a strong community was the first coin on the market and more important is being developed non stop.

What has quark ?50% of coins in a few peoples hand.A scam history,No updates for years,No community and not even being innovativ at todays time.
You would love if i would tell you from where Quark has his additonal securit technology.

You know what a hard fork is ?The old community wanted to start a hard fork to kill the big accounts.Guess who was against it ?Max and Kolin and you can trust me they will never allow to touch their accounts to get a fair distribution.

Also quark is being promoted as the decentralised money system alternative.50% at their hands is decentrelised ?Even the propaganda "idea" behind Quark has lost it sense when people know these wallets exist

Thule, the development aspect is being worked on right now. Full stop. We have been working on getting more hands involved so that development can ramp up. The other stuff I can't corroborate or disprove conclusively. Again - coins can only be sold once. Many many coins (Doge, Nxt, many early ICOs, DASH/Darkcoin) have had large centralized numbers of coins, Quark, if this is true, is not unique in this. Your point on development is well taken and is being worked on.
Rusty_1993

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Quark it up!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

Check yoself Thule...
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/qrk/#

Check this link and click largest wallets.... You are incorrect sir.
mcphervi

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:51:22 PM

Check yoself Thule...

The trouble is, her point is that the wallets were split to conceal them. I don't buy it, and I'm not that interested in exhaustively searching through the blockchain. I remember from 2014 that people pointed to large wallets as a sign of centralization... only to find that those wallets were actually the exchange wallets...
Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

Check yoself Thule...

Did you even read my post ?

Second if you watch the link you provided you can see many wallets like 2.000.000 coins which last activity was like 800-1000 days ago.Exectly what i posted.
Third how about that account QfY7XL1whqcwWpLgY7EgnwjaDLbm8JuT9f which has 65.000.000 coins which is just 25.87 % of all coins.
And if you have a closer look you can bet on a high % that he owns more accounts like this one QTwT1Q5pLYfyX56RrD2i7z7VhWQLVWoasX with 3.000.000 coins and this one    QLjsTwNLhDXZ8kkGS3YHaDNQE2Xvn2xJ76  with 7.777.777 .Seems to be all owned by a single owner.
Thats already a total of 76.000.000 coins or arround 30% of all coins in a single guys hand.

Happy loosing your money
Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

Here another example

15   QNRWnSWX...   1   2,000,000 QRK   0.80 %   45.75 %   832 days 33 minutes
16   QfPrvrmg...   1   2,000,000 QRK   0.80 %   46.54 %   832 days 33 minutes
17   QTk7wew4...   1   2,000,000 QRK   0.80 %   47.34 %   832 days 32 minutes
18   Qh8CNWZy...   1   2,000,000 QRK   0.80 %   48.14 %   832 days 32 minutes
19   QU8MR265...   1   1,982,607 QRK   0.79 %   48.93 %   832 days 32 minutes

As you can see diffrent wallets.Each with  arround 2 million coins.All have the exext time of last activity.
I guess just coincident right ?It doesnt look like its being done by a single guy right ?
Just a few people who by luck added the same amount of coins to their wallets at the exact same time and all of a sudden stopped using them
mcphervi

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:01:06 PM

Second if you watch the link you provided you can see many wallets like 2.000.000 coins which last activity was like 800-1000 days ago.Exectly what i posted.
Third how about that account QfY7XL1whqcwWpLgY7EgnwjaDLbm8JuT9f which has 65.000.000 coins which is just 25.87 % of all coins.
And if you have a closer look you can bet on a high % that he owns more accounts like this one QTwT1Q5pLYfyX56RrD2i7z7VhWQLVWoasX with 3.000.000 coins and this one    QLjsTwNLhDXZ8kkGS3YHaDNQE2Xvn2xJ76  with 7.777.777 .Seems to be all owned by a single owner.
Thats already a total of 76.000.000 coins or arround 30% of all coins in a single guys hand.

Happy loosing your money

Thule, the 65,000,000 account will be BTC38, an exchange. Many of the smaller accounts could well be cold storage for an exchange. This is not proof.
Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:06:16 PM

Happy loosing your money

Thule, the 65,000,000 account will be BTC38, an exchange. Many of the smaller accounts could well be cold storage for an exchange. This is not proof.

You know somebody who doesnt want proof will always claim this.
If people have no brain go loose your money to Max and Kolin like the idiots (=ignorants) in the past who were to stupid to use their own brain and lost majority of their money.

If you guys are unable to see that scam its not my fault.However i will keep informing people here on that board that quark was and still is a scam coin and that majority of people owning quark will do anything even knowingly desinform people just so they invest their money to quark so they can gain a quick buck.

These kind of people have no honor at all and are just human junk

And to your claim about the 65.000.000 account.You really belive the last transaction for Quark on BTC38 was 50 days ago according to your explanation and that they got the exect amount of 65.000.000 and not something like 65.xxx.xxx ? How high would you claim that would be possible for an exchange like BTC38
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: