Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL or REGRET!!!  (Read 7210 times)
Saif Mughal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:21:08 PM

its all up to market situation if market going down and u sell coins you get regret if market going up then you ca earn big profit to sell coins its better to wait for market gone up
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:26:42 PM

All coins is dropped. Its time to buy Altcoins..ahahahah, I curious what happen with them in Christmas Day?

melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:32:15 PM

You better forget the problem. Although forgetting is difficult, but by looking forward all will look bright. And be grateful for what is right now. Because regret will not produce anything.
that was the right thing to do for looking forward and make peace on it there is no good result of taking yourself with full of regret for what you may have done wrong better to make this all things good and clarify for. so this can be some of your lesson learned for , always remember that everything that may happen has a good reason for you to be more as a good person in the future.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:43:45 PM

If you make a profit, don't regret it. Yeah, it hurts when you sell everything you got and after a week it is way more valued as it was. You should be happy, even when it's difficult, I understand. You didn't lose anything and you have got a lot of opportunities ahead of you. Continue to do the things like you're doing already and who knows, you might be lucky in the future and sell it at the best time!

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Javathon

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:46:10 PM

I sold my 6k ripple coins last night! Embarrassed

That's a wrong move. I saw Ripple as one of the two top coins that had gains despite of all the dump of the other coins.
CrackLord

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:55:31 PM

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own." - Baron Rothschild
"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful" - Warren Buffet

Take the advice of some of the greatest investors of all time.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

Its ok dear, happens very often with crypto traders, just keep contented with what you get, do not take stress, i also sold a new token 2 weeks ago that pumped like 600% two days ago, so its clear we cannot win them all.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:07:59 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.

Every coin you have, just hold it. Things like this is a lesson for all of us who did not believe in every coin's potential. When a coin that has a potential dumps, it would disappoint us but don't lose belief as it will later pump and you will have great gains.
I also experienced these types of circumstances and had many regrets but I need to forget it and see it as a lesson in the future.
Hold on for dear life!

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:31:40 PM

Thank you for your story. I, too, have committed and are committing a lot of mistakes. Patience is virtue. The market loves the patient ones and rewards them generously.

dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:32 PM

These are like wirds and oppisite in the wolrd of crypto currency
If you old is either it risebor low, if you dump, you may regret it or think it as blessing...
No one can tell exactly what we happen.. Patient is the key and sell whenever you think it will benefit you
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:51 PM

For now, i prefer to hold most of the coins i have at hand currently. As we very close into 2018; a year that has been speculated to a boom year for cryptocurrencies, i cannot afford regrets and pains of hurryingly selling off my precious coins.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:46:21 PM

There's no point in regretting, only moving forward. You should really look into polymath. Platform for launching security token projects. IMO securities will be the next evolution of crypto as the finance industry is coming in.

https://polymath.network/
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:53:10 PM

I sold my 6k ripple coins last night! Embarrassed

Never sell all your coins at once. Sell it off slowly bit by bit unless you want out completely or you see the profit is huge and you have loads of coins and are happy with what you get. Other then those 2 things rather don't sell everything at once.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:06:42 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
Like most people always say, Experience is always the best teacher. I have had this experience some times back and I told myself that unless there is every reason to stop believing in a particular coin, any reason at all, then I would better just HODL.

This is an investment and the essence is to hold for as long as you can, except maybe you see the market falling badly and you want to sell and buy them back at dips.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:00:31 PM

There was a post that was floating around on bitcointalk a couple months ago that had a snapshot of the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap last Jan 2017 vs. what the prices were Noc. 2017.

The growth was absolutely shocking.

And now, the price from last month to now is also insane.

Yes, holding is definitely the way to go.
But, also, it is important to hold the right coins.
2018 will be very different, the marketplace is flooded with intense competition.  We already have three serious contendors to eth now: neo, cardano, and waves.
How many payment projects? How many ai projects? How many decentralized exchanges?
The competition is great, but I'm guessing a lot of projects will severely fall behind in 2018.
We are entering a stage where it is not enough to just have a great concept and promises.
Coins/tokens that scale, and have a viable working product will absolutely crush the rest.

So yes, hold, but hold the good ones.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:04:01 PM

Well I think you dont need to regret your decision 6 months ago. You sell it for a reason , and not just for nothing. Although you would not detect the proper decision you made for the Verge but still you have another coin to rely on. Just think that making a wrong decision sometime is just part of the trading industry. Because this is the risk of doing trading.
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:06:38 PM

Yes, if you cannot anticipate a drop and sell at the top, your only chance not to lose is to hold, if you have the strength to go though an ice age.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:13:31 PM

You are not alone brother,  so many sellers of xvg with the same case of you.  I also have the same issue with my ripple i bought 1k ripple 4 months ago.  And i sold it before it pump hardly to more than $1. But its ok.  So better luck next time.

StuFF981

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

strong hands sold the top, weak hands sold the dip  Grin
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:27:56 PM

I dont know what can I do now... I sold all my btc for 11,8k... Big pain in the my ass. I waiting for some correction, I hope... But on shits in 3 weeks I made 1000%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: