Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013  (Read 195266 times)
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:07:20 PM

our pool is running stable and with steady hash. It could still need love  Wink

https://coinex.pw/mining/pools/SRC

great work, good job, thank you  Grin

This pool was great sadly users 2many280s and spoetnik ruined it by coming in huge hashrate (5 Mh/s and more) without ever finding any block! They just keep most of the profits for themselves without real contribution while the honest miner are finding block but earning only a very low amount of SRC (about 1/10 of the normal gain when those people were not on the pool).

Clearly there is a problem and I hope it comes from the pool and not from the coin. There really is a security flaw somewhere about accepting hashs that are not producive to block finding in the appropriate statistical amount...

Meanwhile I had to change pool until this problem is solved.

your a lying sack of shit !

security flaw ?

what called Github where buddy posted his fucking code ?

every occur to you i'm hashing more because i have faster hardware ?

2many280's OWNS SERVERS he has SERVER HARDWARE and he has given me hash for testing occasionally..
this is not an exploit idiot its called mining.

and go look at that pool dumb ass.. the one you quoted and tell me who found the last block..
that would be me by myself with a fucking core 2 duo 7500

your an idiot and i don't appreciate the accusations.

The last two confirmed blocks on that pool were found by user cawa_leb.
None of the last 15 confirmed blocks were found by you or 2many280s.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eli0t

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:07:56 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2013, 05:53:02 PM by Eli0t

Spoetnik has developed his own private miner that is massively more efficient at finding shares. 2 or 3 people have this miner and i believe hes not giving it out to anyone else

https://i.imgur.com/869DrLA.jpg

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
murraypaul

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:11:45 PM

Well something is iffy, as the reported hashrate by both miners in those screenshots is the same, despite the large disparity in shares submitted, and it doesn't seem like the 'improved' miner is actually finding any blocks.

Eli0t

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:16:24 PM

hashrate on pools is based on the speed of submitted shares. an optimised miner is an advantage the same way an ASIC is an advantage. people without the advantage will say its unfair

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:22:09 PM

Spoetnik has developed his own private miner that is about 97% more efficient at finding shares. 2 or 3 people have this miner and i believe hes not giving it out to anyone else

hey dumb ass

go read the QRK topic and your such weazely little scumbag man wow
i offered to give you links to the source code so you could compile it your self and you said no thanks i don't wanna

investigate anything you want.. see if i care

i have explained it all numerous times and you guys act dumb and accuse me of stupid shit

and Eliot care to tell everyone what you said when i told you i don't wanna give you my miner ?
he told me he doesn't like me and thinks i'm a jerk or something when i asked him why he'd been an assholeto me form day one
so surprise surprise here he is bad mouthing me..

oh and this little weazle has been begging me for me client non stop as recently as yesterday too
two faced prick

FUD first & ask questions later™
murraypaul

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:24:25 PM

hashrate on pools is based on the speed of submitted shares. an optimised miner is an advantage the same way an ASIC is an advantage. people without the advantage will say its unfair

The two clients in the screenshot are reporting the same hashrate, but submitting greatly different numbers of shares.
So the client has not been optimised to perform more hashes per second, or that would be reflected in the local hashrate.
Either:
a) The hashrate display is wrong
b) Less hashes are being performed per share submitted
c) Shares are being submitted that would not have passed the other client's checks, or
d) One miner just got really really lucky

Blocks found, over a long enough period, should be roughly in proportion to shares submitted and accepted.
To be generating that much hashrate, and that many shares, but seemingly not finding any blocks, suggests that the shares being submitted are invalid in some way.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:26:07 PM

The two clients in the screenshot are reporting the same hashrate, but submitting greatly different numbers of shares.
So the client has not been optimised to perform more hashes per second, or that would be reflected in the local hashrate.
Either:
a) The hashrate display is wrong
b) Less hashes are being performed per share submitted
c) Shares are being submitted that would not have passed the other client's checks, or
d) One miner just got really really lucky

Blocks found, over a long enough period, should be roughly in proportion to shares submitted and accepted.
To be generating that much hashrate, and that many shares, but seemingly not finding any blocks, suggests that the shares being submitted are invalid in some way.

feel free to ask me rather than speculate i coded the damn miner and made the screen shot guy

Eli0t

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:27:45 PM

Spoetnik has developed his own private miner that is about 97% more efficient at finding shares. 2 or 3 people have this miner and i believe hes not giving it out to anyone else

hey dumb ass

go read the QRK topic and your such weazely little scumbag man wow
i offered to give you links to the source code so you could compile it your self and you said no thanks i don't wanna

investigate anything you want.. see if i care

i have explained it all numerous times and you guys act dumb and accuse me of stupid shit

and Eliot care to tell everyone what you said when i told you i don't wanna give you my miner ?
he told me he doesn't like me and thinks i'm a jerk or something when i asked him why he'd been an assholeto me form day one
so surprise surprise here he is bad mouthing me..

oh and this little weazle has been begging me for me client non stop as recently as yesterday too
two faced prick
your the one going around throwing insults, i dont have a compiling environment nor do i wish to set one up, im not a coder and you already have the binary

holier than thou attitude doesnt = jerk

where have i said i didnt want your miner?

murraypaul

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:29:53 PM

feel free to ask me rather than speculate i coded the damn miner and made the screen shot guy

Ok.
a) Why is one miner generating more than 10 times as many shares, at the same hashrate?
b) Why do these shares not seem to be leading to any found blocks?

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 05:33:43 PM

I'll just leave this here:

Spoetnik: and accusing me of cheating because i went to github and grabbed some guys code and compiled it (UncleBob's)

Spoetnik: @2many280s: people in thsi scene are ultra mega fucking stupid and paranoid and greedy and selfish and assholes..

Spoetnik: if i had a way to cheat i would join that pool and cheat..

Spoetnik: @jamestown2035823: i never cheated fuck all ever buddy

The guy is delusional. Best to let him do his own thing and just completely ignore him. Watch, he's about to go apeshit about me right now

2many820s

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:17:04 PM

Ok.
a) Why is one miner generating more than 10 times as many shares, at the same hashrate?

That's both of the things we have been trying to find out, although the shares are leading to found blocks also, there seems to be a massive discrepancy in hash rate reported between local and coinex and number of valid shares submitted vs the regular minerd64_sse4. On the Crypto-expert pool, which has round stats, the invalid % is in the 0.1 range for thousands of shares, so it's not submitting worthless invalid shares, but is submitting quite a few more valid ones between rounds than the sse4 version.

My equipment is 2 Supermicro 2u units, one with dual 6 core westmeres (24 cores) and another dual quad core HT xeon (16 cores) and an i5 (4 cores)
on Coinex pool, All of that will break 30mhs, isn't right when locally I'm reporting 100-115(sse4)-150+(spoetnik's sse4.1)khs per core. The amount of blocks found at current diff though, is in line with what I should be finding.

He's not actively trying to rip anyone off, just trying to increase the speed of the miner, and we have gone through several version tests already, and the one time the pool share discrepancy way over paid me on 2 blocks, I tracked down the finder (swiftshoot) and gave him the coins, and moved the largest part of my rig over to coinmine.pl where the other big guys are to keep from taking more. It's not an easy problem to track down, 3 pools, 3 different results, and no easy way to test other than on a pool.... Undecided Hopefully CaptainFuture can find out what is causing the massive share difference at coinex and resulting mega hash rate difference.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:50:12 PM

well said and i have also said what i am running and whee i go from a MILLION times
and i don't see the usual jerks that troll on me constantly posting those quotes.
ill give you a hint i mentioned it already 3 comments up..

and to that other guy YES i was the only guy on Ahmeds pool by myself and i found the last block and i can prove it too !

Don;t you god damn dare accuse me of cheating ..i have been 100% open and honest about every micro aspect of it all
and you guys bitching here know that because i remeber telling you all this far too many times
yet Eliot for example keeps thinking no matter what i tell him i created some magical cheating client .....and he wants it and keeps asking for it
while attacking me at the same time and now coming here and pulling this carp while still begging.

Spots a troll so no need to explain that.. master of childish insults lol

But i expect better from you Eliot.. your just trolling on me here and trying to make me look bad based on nothing
and i have offered you the source code so screw you ..don't accuse me of anything

oh and also gave it to 2many28s and the pool operator Ahmed so if there was anything dishonest they would know.

the key issue is there are different versions pre-built some with source code and so with none and some of them are WAY faster than others
and i have said this sooooo many times i'm getting tired off it.. you wanna accuse anyone of anything you picked the wrong guy..
you should be picking on Neisklar and UncleBob (Github names)
all their own comments and files etc are available freely over at the QRK ANN topic so don't crucify me because people are too lazy to go read it..

edit:
Eliot didn't you tell me you were making like 60 coins a day or something ?
i make maybe 10 if i'm lucky.. real lucky
and i have made all time maybe 350 coins
so please go ahead and tell everyone how many you made lol

baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:59:39 PM

our pool is running stable and with steady hash. It could still need love  Wink

https://coinex.pw/mining/pools/SRC

great work, good job, thank you  Grin

This pool was great sadly users 2many280s and spoetnik ruined it by coming in huge hashrate (5 Mh/s and more) without ever finding any block! They just keep most of the profits for themselves without real contribution while the honest miner are finding block but earning only a very low amount of SRC (about 1/10 of the normal gain when those people were not on the pool).

Clearly there is a problem and I hope it comes from the pool and not from the coin. There really is a security flaw somewhere about accepting hashs that are not producive to block finding in the appropriate statistical amount...

Meanwhile I had to change pool until this problem is solved.

This has nothing to do with the coin's security.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
kyher

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:02:48 PM

Still you both are not finding blocks nor increasing the number of block founds by the pool altough meanwhile you are getting your part of SRC proportional to that inflated hashrate hence it is not fair for other miners who are actually trying to do fruitful work and be paid for it correctly...

I hope the pools will find a way to invalidate those illegitimate shares and reward miners only for shares which are actually useful to find a block...

Why do not you both try to solomine with your high hashrate meanwhile?

Baritus : OK thank you, then it is the duty of the pools to find a way about this issue then IMHO. BTW your coin run very smooth, Baritus... good work
nyclogan

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:06:45 PM

well said and i have also said what i am running and whee i go from a MILLION times
and i don't see the usual jerks that troll on me constantly posting those quotes.
ill give you a hint i mentioned it already 3 comments up..

and to that other guy YES i was the only guy on Ahmeds pool by myself and i found the last block and i can prove it too !

Don;t you god damn dare accuse me of cheating ..i have been 100% open and honest about every micro aspect of it all
and you guys bitching here know that because i remeber telling you all this far too many times
yet Eliot for example keeps thinking no matter what i tell him i created some magical cheating client .....and he wants it and keeps asking for it
while attacking me at the same time and now coming here and pulling this carp while still begging.

Spots a troll so no need to explain that.. master of childish insults lol

But i expect better from you Eliot.. your just trolling on me here and trying to make me look bad based on nothing
and i have offered you the source code so screw you ..don't accuse me of anything

oh and also gave it to 2many28s and the pool operator Ahmed so if there was anything dishonest they would know.

the key issue is there are different versions pre-built some with source code and so with none and some of them are WAY faster than others
and i have said this sooooo many times i'm getting tired off it.. you wanna accuse anyone of anything you picked the wrong guy..
all their own comments and files etc are available freely over at the QRK ANN topic so don't crucify me because people are too lazy to go read it..

edit:
so please go ahead and tell everyone how many you made lol

have you considered testing these miners on testnet? or your own blockchain? testing experimental miners on live pools doesnt strike me as a great idea.
murraypaul

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:28:55 PM

But faster there means generating more hashes per second.
That is what the incrementally better releases in the QRK thread were doing.
What you have posted is something generating more shares with exactly the same hashrate, that is very different.

edit:

Perhaps that is because you are generating invalid shares, which cannot solve a block?

murraypaul

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:32:39 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2013, 08:43:21 PM by murraypaul

Ok.

That's both of the things we have been trying to find out, although the shares are leading to found blocks also, there seems to be a massive discrepancy in hash rate reported between local and coinex and number of valid shares submitted vs the regular minerd64_sse4. On the Crypto-expert pool, which has round stats, the invalid % is in the 0.1 range for thousands of shares, so it's not submitting worthless invalid shares, but is submitting quite a few more valid ones between rounds than the sse4 version.

Ah, someone coherent to talk to Smiley
At least on CoinEx, the shares don't seem to be leading to blocks, otherwise you would surely have expected one of you to have found one of the last 15 blocks, as you had [a very large percentage] of the pool hashrate?
I suspect that the shares generated are invalid in a way that passes the pool's checks, but fail to generate blocks.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 08:40:39 PM

SecureCoin gets a small mention in the upcoming CryptoNerd article Smiley
2many820s

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:44:10 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2013, 09:13:35 PM by 2many820s

Ok.

Ah, someone coherent to talk to Smiley
At least on CoinEx, the shares don't seem to be leading to blocks, otherwise you would surely have expected one of you to have found one of the last 15 blocks, as you had [a very large pecrentage] of the pool hashrate?
I suspect that the shares generated are invalid in a way that passes the pool's checks, but fail to generate blocks.
[/quote]

That is possible, no one is on the crypto-expert pool right now it looks like, so I moved some cpus over there to see what happens now that diff has come down some. The pool dashboard shows me to have 7 invalids out of 3,752 valids so far which is .08% and within the normal threshold. If you have an account there, you can see we were finding all the blocks there for quite a while until the pool went down a few times and we moved to coinex. There was one user there throwing tons of invalids, but it wasn't anyone using the miner compiled by Spoetnik. The three that were, were the ones finding all the blocks.

EDIT: Just thought I would add, that on coinex I was withdrawing around 20-21 src per day, and before Crytpo-Expert went down, my auto withdraws were 20-21 per day also.

2many820s

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:16:59 PM

Found a block on crypto-expert now, so whatever the time was from my last post with the valid/invalid share percentage to now to find a block.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: