Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013  (Read 195266 times)
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:37:08 PM

{ BitSpill }

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DryPowder

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:37:36 PM

I have no connections … man !!!

Have you added all the nodes from the original post?
I currently have 73 connections, so people are out there.

Yep.

I have 10 connections now ... good.

Keep Your Powder Dry
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:38:16 PM

why cant I sync? No block source available.

I created a file called "securecoin.conf" placed it in the same folder, and added the following within it...

Nodes
addnode=24.222.191.37
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=71.77.233.192
addnode=54.234.172.139
addnode=86.2.171.203
addnode=208.77.217.7
addnode=208.77.217.8

Ports
Network port: 12567
RPC Port: 12568

and type setgenerate true within the console. What am I doing wrong?

TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:40:22 PM

why cant I sync? No block source available.

I created a file called "securecoin.conf" placed it in the same folder, and added the following within it...

Nodes
addnode=24.222.191.37
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=71.77.233.192
addnode=54.234.172.139
addnode=86.2.171.203
addnode=208.77.217.7
addnode=208.77.217.8

Ports
Network port: 12567
RPC Port: 12568

and type setgenerate true within the console. What am I doing wrong?

Prob screwed up the location of the file. %appdata%/securecoin not the program folder. Also, check the filetype (.conf) and I also hope you don't have those 'headlines' in the file.
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:42:29 PM

how do you check if you are hashing? debug window ?
lemons

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:44:15 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2013, 11:48:19 AM by lemons

cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:44:26 PM

how do you check if you are hashing? debug window ?
type 'getmininginfo' in the debug window console.
everybodyclapyohands

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:45:06 PM

Anyone able to fix the compile errors yet?

Secure Online Wallet - https://mywl.lt - Vote for your favorite coin
IRC Wallets #digitalcoin on irc.freenode.net
DGC Faucet Free digitalcoin Open source faucet written in NodeJS
clearcrystal

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:45:23 PM

Thanks! but just that? Only mined with GPU in pools so I am not familiar

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SpaceCadet

Activity: 165

Just mining my own business...

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:46:07 PM

Drats! Firewall at work blocks the nodes (not that I'm surprised).  Guess I gotta wait until I get home to get a good start.

But it runs fine on my free t1.micro (for what it's worth!)...
com911

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:46:37 PM

Not syncing for me (but .conf created), could anyone send me something, so I'll see if it works when synced.
scomViy4fsg5Ak15J2MLpAWgWBxA6effLL

murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:47:04 PM

The initial run of all orphans seems to have ended.
My last 5 blocks have all been confirmed. (And 7 of the last Cool
Blocks now giving 1.0 reward.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
nearmiss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:48:13 PM

Anyone able to fix the compile errors yet?

Still failing here, +x on leveldb file or not

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
clearcrystal

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:48:48 PM

Can anyone give a quicknoob guide to mining this coin? thanks in advance!

setup the client and then mine

But how Tongue only did bitcoin a while ago with pools but I don't get this.

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DryPowder

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:49:17 PM

The initial run of all orphans seems to have ended.
My last 5 blocks have all been confirmed. (And 7 of the last Cool

I still have a lot of orphans.

Keep Your Powder Dry
Aggrophobia
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:49:48 PM

Code:
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:23: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
obj/main.o: In function `~CLevelDBBatch':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:23: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:23: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/leveldb.o: In function `CLevelDB::CLevelDB(boost::filesystem3::path const&, unsigned long, bool, bool)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:37: undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
obj/leveldb.o: In function `GetOptions':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:28: undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:29: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewLRUCache(unsigned long)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:31: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewBloomFilterPolicy(int)'
obj/leveldb.o: In function `CLevelDB::CLevelDB(boost::filesystem3::path const&, unsigned long, bool, bool)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:56: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::string const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:46: undefined reference to `leveldb::Env::Default()'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:46: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewMemEnv(leveldb::Env*)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:51: undefined reference to `leveldb::DestroyDB(std::string const&, leveldb::Options const&)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:58: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/leveldb.o: In function `CLevelDB::WriteBatch(CLevelDBBatch&, bool)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:76: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb.o: In function `CLevelDBBatch':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:23: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::WriteBatch()'
obj/txdb.o: In function `~CLevelDBBatch':
obj/txdb.o: In function `Write<std::pair<char, uint256>, CDiskTxPos>':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:42: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
obj/txdb.o: In function `CLevelDBBatch::~CLevelDBBatch()':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<char, uint256>(char const&, uint256&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:94: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<char, int>(char const&, int&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:94: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Exists<char>(char const&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:123: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<char, int>(char const&, int const&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:42: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<char, char>(char const&, char const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Erase<char>(char const&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:51: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Delete(leveldb::Slice const&)'
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<char, uint256>(char const&, uint256 const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Erase<std::pair<char, uint256> >(std::pair<char, uint256> const&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:51: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Delete(leveldb::Slice const&)'
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Exists<std::pair<char, uint256> >(std::pair<char, uint256> const&)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.h:123: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<std::pair<char, std::string>, char>(std::pair<char, std::string> const&, char&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<std::pair<char, std::string>, char>(std::pair<char, std::string> const&, char const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<char, CBigNum>(char const&, CBigNum const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<std::pair<char, uint256>, CDiskTxPos>(std::pair<char, uint256> const&, CDiskTxPos&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<std::pair<char, uint256>, CDiskBlockIndex>(std::pair<char, uint256> const&, CDiskBlockIndex const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<char, CBigNum>(char const&, CBigNum&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<std::pair<char, int>, CBlockFileInfo>(std::pair<char, int> const&, CBlockFileInfo&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<std::pair<char, uint256>, CCoins>(std::pair<char, uint256> const&, CCoins&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<std::pair<char, uint256>, CCoins>(std::pair<char, uint256> const&, CCoins const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<std::pair<char, int>, CBlockFileInfo>(std::pair<char, int> const&, CBlockFileInfo const&)':
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
JeanCool

Activity: 224

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:50:08 PM

Hm, Client says "No Blocksurce available" and 22 hours missing (roughly translated) ...

Also no connections to network ...

this is my conf file ...

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=y
rpcport=12568
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
daemon=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
testnet=0
listen=1
addnode=24.222.191.37
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=71.77.233.192
addnode=54.234.172.139
addnode=86.2.171.203
addnode=208.77.217.7
addnode=208.77.217.8
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:50:55 PM

block reward 1 now  Grin
turtle83

Activity: 322

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:51:43 PM

Code:
obj/main.o: In function `~CLevelDBBatch':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:37: undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
obj/leveldb.o: In function `GetOptions':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:28: undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:29: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewLRUCache(unsigned long)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:31: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewBloomFilterPolicy(int)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:56: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::string const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:46: undefined reference to `leveldb::Env::Default()'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:46: undefined reference to `leveldb::NewMemEnv(leveldb::Env*)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:51: undefined reference to `leveldb::DestroyDB(std::string const&, leveldb::Options const&)'
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:58: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/leveldb.o: In function `CLevelDB::WriteBatch(CLevelDBBatch&, bool)':
/home/ubuntu/src/leveldb.cpp:76: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb.o: In function `Write<std::pair<char, uint256>, CDiskTxPos>':
obj/txdb.o: In function `CLevelDBBatch::~CLevelDBBatch()':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<char, uint256>(char const&, uint256&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<char, int>(char const&, int&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Exists<char>(char const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<char, int>(char const&, int const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<char, char>(char const&, char const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Erase<char>(char const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<char, uint256>(char const&, uint256 const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Erase<std::pair<char, uint256> >(std::pair<char, uint256> const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Exists<std::pair<char, uint256> >(std::pair<char, uint256> const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<std::pair<char, std::string>, char>(std::pair<char, std::string> const&, char&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<std::pair<char, std::string>, char>(std::pair<char, std::string> const&, char const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<char, CBigNum>(char const&, CBigNum const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<std::pair<char, uint256>, CDiskTxPos>(std::pair<char, uint256> const&, CDiskTxPos&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<std::pair<char, uint256>, CDiskBlockIndex>(std::pair<char, uint256> const&, CDiskBlockIndex const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<char, CBigNum>(char const&, CBigNum&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<std::pair<char, int>, CBlockFileInfo>(std::pair<char, int> const&, CBlockFileInfo&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `bool CLevelDB::Read<std::pair<char, uint256>, CCoins>(std::pair<char, uint256> const&, CCoins&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<std::pair<char, uint256>, CCoins>(std::pair<char, uint256> const&, CCoins const&)':
obj/txdb.o: In function `void CLevelDBBatch::Write<std::pair<char, int>, CBlockFileInfo>(std::pair<char, int> const&, CBlockFileInfo const&)':
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Code:
chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

The OP shouldnt have used braindead format like zip to distribute source code.

raffern

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:51:54 PM

hashespersec" : 79797, is that decent enough? I've not found a block in 10 mins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: