Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
DASHers

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

I've searched in Google Play the  Lina Rating App to check on the set of Criteria applied to more than 20 fields that
was mentioned in white paper but I coudn't find it.Is the Lina Rating App already available...?

I also tried to locate the LInA Rating App on Google Play but failed to get one. I want to explore the said App so we may know how it works.  I also search for an APK file on Google but I don't think that the existing downloadable "Lina Rating" APK file on the net is the real LInA Rating App. Be careful about what we download on the net because it may contain viruses. Be safe than sorry guys.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.

Well, I think this is not the case. Have you read the whitepaper? I think Helpers will be the main source of qualified reviews. If you read the whitepaper, the Helpers will be required to submit their CV and credentials to see their qualification as a reviewer. This itself is a good way to screen people who will apply as Helpers. LINA will also undergo the development stage and I think setting criteria for reviews can be set-up during the development stage. LINA developers can also improve the platform during implementation. Continuous improvement is needed in any project, I think the reviewers themselves, Helpers in particular, will be evaluated regularly since they have a share in the fee's payed to LINA for the reviews.

Helper's CV is a good idea for the project, their background will be a big impact on the review of any single product or establishments. but as many people said on this project. how can all the readers have the hundred percent trust to those helpers as we all know that most people doing an online thing are paid? WHAT IF, i own the product and listed it on LINA for the review, yet I contacted some helpers to boost my products review as i can give them some money or bitcoin. This can happen.

We can find in the 2nd column and 6th row of a table on LInA Whitepaper a statement that says "Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews. Helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality reviews." The underlined statement means that Helper will also be evaluated by the QA Team of LInA.Review. If they find some irregularities on how the Helper reviews a product, the Helper will lose their position and somehow will be included on the blacklisted list of reviewers. I think they have to think first before getting into trouble.

Therefore there is a restriction in terms of being Helpers, isn't? By the way what kind of post they are going to make aside from constructive or quality? Because, this is not a joke anyway actually.And if they fail, does it mean they will be demote on their position?
Because as we all know they will only become a helper if they are approve by the helper board, right? which means helper board will also the one will decide to demote you, is that right?

Yes, there is a requirement and requisite tasks for being a Helper. If the Helper fails to do it, he/she will surely be demoted to common user. Please refer to the Whitepaper page 9.

"It is the responsibility of the Helper to monthly submit a certain number of reviews with an acceptable quality (based on factors such as the number of like/agree from users). In case where the Helper fails to satisfy these conditions in two consecutive months (configurable), they will be demoted down to common user."
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

War of the Words: How to improve Public Understanding of Blockchain Technology

This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below.

It certainly is a curious case, how Bitcoin has come to be one of the most talked about economic trends of 2017. Yet if you were to ask the vast majority of people, you would be hard-pressed to find a response that accurately resembles the basic tenets of its operation.

It’s admittedly not helped by the farcical launch of the SegWit2x fork; however, these complications haven’t stopped people from talking about it, no matter what their level of technical competency, with the results ranging from cringe-worthy to hilarious.

Even Stephen Fry, establishment proclaimed genius, threw his hands up in intellectual defeat as he stated in a recent tweet that:

Consumer fintech: public exposure, awareness and understanding

Compared to acronyms such as ‘NFC’ and ‘PIN,’ cryptocurrency related terminologies haven’t quite fully entered the public lexicon. Nor have they enjoyed the scale of marketing or exposure that technologies such as contactless payments and credit card technologies have received. There are numerous reasons why this may be, one of which being lack of partnerships or significant investment from the establishment market leaders in comparison to centralized payment processing technology/products.

For perspective, just think of the first time you saw an advert for contactless card technology. In the UK, Barclays PLC bank held a timed-exclusivity deal for featuring such technology in their credit and debit cards. Being understandably proud of this situation, the bank launched a significant multi-media campaign. This included a distinguishably high budget, widely televised advert featuring a water-park slide being ridden by a middle-aged businessman – through tubes that were suspended through and around the skyscrapers of London’s iconic skyline.

These adverts are not still being shown today, nor are any others for the same technology, and this is because the original campaign succeeded. People got their hands on contactless cards and subsequently learned how to use them, which paved the way for the next technologies to be introduced. When mobile phone-based contactless payment technologies were introduced, they received a larger level of word of mouth buzz – thanks largely in part to their partnership with the two most influential mobile phone organizations resulting in desirable and popular products ‘Apple Pay’ and ‘Android Pay.’

Once the seed is planted, it appears that familiarity across generations of technological developments becomes an organic path of learning within the public consciousness. In fact, the NFC technology that these mobile payment products is based on is so widespread now that even a child can use it. Quite literally as it serves as an integral feature of Nintendo’s current line-up of video-games consoles, games, and merchandise (see: ‘Amiibos’)!

Grass-roots marketing: driving awareness through culturally relevant use cases

PayPal was one of the progenitors of online payment technologies that operated (relatively) outside the mainstream corporate jurisdiction, and their success has owed almost entirely due to the real-life use case of eBay. If you wanted to use this then-revolutionary marketplace, as either a buyer or seller, then you were encouraged to sign up for and use a PayPal account. It offered instant receipt of payments for the Sellers, and promises of financial security in the case of fraud for the Buyers which was previously unheard of at the time. Needless to say, the company wouldn’t be the monolithic entity that it has become since their creation in 1998 without the successes they achieved as a result of their key partnership – with such a contemporarily popular and desirable service.

If Blockchain based ICOs are going to fully permeate the mainstream discussion and become a part of everyday vocabulary, we are going to need more than its killer product ‘Bitcoin.’ Each and every entrepreneur in this new economy need to use their opportunity, especially at ICO stage, to really impress the ever-growing audience of critical onlookers. One of the best ways to do this for the Blockchain is with a use-case example that can prove the concept effectively to both technical experts and novices alike, such as the aforementioned eBay and Bitcoin.

The new generation of ICO innovators

Let’s take Lina for example, who describes it’s visionary aspirations to “change the dubious understanding about ICO and Blockchain and closely apply on daily life”  with a solution for people who either purchase or sell products online. Their ‘Lina.review’ platform is a community driven product review platform which currently manages a worldwide community of engaged users.

What is novel about their approach in comparison to their mainstream peers is the promise to reward writers of high quality and consistent reviews with monetary compensation – accumulated from the mining-based nature of their tokenized economy. Reviews are said to be vetted thoroughly, with writers being required to submit their CV along with writing examples.

This is a prime example of how a new company should show the tangible value of their Blockchain based solutions: with a working proof of concept or “use case.” Furthermore, the multi-faceted benefits to sellers, reviewer and customers are appealing not only to enthusiasts and investors but to the average member of the public: as its applications are easily identifiable and applicable to real life scenarios.

Lina is set to launch their ICO on Jan. 15th 2018 and, if successful, it could lead to a greater public understanding of basic crypto-concepts in the future. The system should also equip potential customers with more confidence when shopping online, in addition to providing merchants with increased sales as a result.

Try to take some of your time guys in reading this article.
It helps us investors to think how do we plan to buy or invest in an ICO. The lina.review did not only focus on what to be reviewed in real world such as restaurants, hotels and other firms that run by an entrepreneur. Lina is also a guiding tool in the future economic activity like ICO. It was clearly said that as a future stakeholders of our society, we should have a knowledge in the world of cryptocurrency.

A public understanding is the right of information to everyone. As a human living in a 21st century economy, we have the right to gather ideas, right to receive a fair and unbiased information and we have the right to express our own opinion. Unfortunately, some of our rights are violated. In fact, there are some issues in our society that is being filtered! A lot of stories we got, not in the real story but influenced already by the author. How do we exercise our rights if the media was already filtered and the news, articles, and issues are edited? Information in millenials are really nullified.

The existence of lina review is a helpful way to promote the equal review. Using the blockchain technology, it makes the review fraud null and makes information more reliable! Lina is needed nowadays! Lina will segregate scam ICO to the real one. And as investor, we will not just wait for us to scam but using lina.review, we know that our investment is in the good hand.

Lina is not just applied in firms but in the global market. We must take an advantage in this project, we must promote and participate in their ICO, we need lina, not only for reviews but for the future investment. I hope that this article will fully guided us, and even CCN stated how lina.review works as well as good in our economy. Lina has good objectives, we must look for its purposes!
https://i.imgur.com/CjtLhEs.png
Reference: https://www.ccn.com/war-words-improve-public-understanding-blockchain-technology/
Thanks for the good information about in Lina.review, it was really inspiring about their project. Because Lin.review is a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible transparency and create conditions for reviewers to benefit from providing quality reviews, as well as easily and directly interact with users and providers of products or services that are currently trust less.

That's a good read even though it really takes some time. I am glad that somehow I had a glimpse of how the Blockchain Technology can be very useful and beneficial to our industry right now. Credibility and reliability of the data are vital to all businesses. Data Scientists are having a difficult time to perform data analytics. Thanks to Blockchain Technology, I am seeing a brighter and clearer view of it's usefulness to our generation today.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

Excited about this project,really going to big i suppose if this achieve success it will be a lot bigger than those existing paid review websites, if there is no limit with the product reviews? could these experts review a hotel ? then who will pay for their accomodations?

Based on my own understanding to your question i can say that the moderator can review hotels and the accomodations is being shouldered
by the company itself for their holtel to be reviewed or to confirm if the service that is being reviewed is authentic.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

As to the business owners point of view...Is it profitable for the business to invest to Lina.review rather than hiring known influencer to promote the product through social media?

Yes I believe it’s also good for the business owners to invest in Lina.Review because it uses new technology like blockchain. I just have this feeling that sooner or later some media influencer may also be one of the helpers of Lina since this project is huge and innovative. It’s also win win if the business owners to do both so that their product will boost it’s popularity.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Review! Spending and making a decision sometime depend on the products review!
How can you tell that those review and comments are true and from the valued customers?
Boosting a reputation of the product and the company is one kind of work nowadays especially online.

That was the very reason why LINA got the idea to put the Reviews to Blockchain Technology because of the transparency of the reviews as well as the reviewers. They also strengthen the reviewers' reputation by means of evaluating them according to their expertise.

Review are the basis of the consumers on what to avail they are being dependent on the reviews.
But most of the reviews are fake so that is the reason why lina project was being developed for the consumers to have an authentic reviews.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below.

It certainly is a curious case, how Bitcoin has come to be one of the most talked about economic trends of 2017. Yet if you were to ask the vast majority of people, you would be hard-pressed to find a response that accurately resembles the basic tenets of its operation.

It’s admittedly not helped by the farcical launch of the SegWit2x fork; however, these complications haven’t stopped people from talking about it, no matter what their level of technical competency, with the results ranging from cringe-worthy to hilarious.

Even Stephen Fry, establishment proclaimed genius, threw his hands up in intellectual defeat as he stated in a recent tweet that:

Compared to acronyms such as ‘NFC’ and ‘PIN,’ cryptocurrency related terminologies haven’t quite fully entered the public lexicon. Nor have they enjoyed the scale of marketing or exposure that technologies such as contactless payments and credit card technologies have received. There are numerous reasons why this may be, one of which being lack of partnerships or significant investment from the establishment market leaders in comparison to centralized payment processing technology/products.

For perspective, just think of the first time you saw an advert for contactless card technology. In the UK, Barclays PLC bank held a timed-exclusivity deal for featuring such technology in their credit and debit cards. Being understandably proud of this situation, the bank launched a significant multi-media campaign. This included a distinguishably high budget, widely televised advert featuring a water-park slide being ridden by a middle-aged businessman – through tubes that were suspended through and around the skyscrapers of London’s iconic skyline.

These adverts are not still being shown today, nor are any others for the same technology, and this is because the original campaign succeeded. People got their hands on contactless cards and subsequently learned how to use them, which paved the way for the next technologies to be introduced. When mobile phone-based contactless payment technologies were introduced, they received a larger level of word of mouth buzz – thanks largely in part to their partnership with the two most influential mobile phone organizations resulting in desirable and popular products ‘Apple Pay’ and ‘Android Pay.’

Once the seed is planted, it appears that familiarity across generations of technological developments becomes an organic path of learning within the public consciousness. In fact, the NFC technology that these mobile payment products is based on is so widespread now that even a child can use it. Quite literally as it serves as an integral feature of Nintendo’s current line-up of video-games consoles, games, and merchandise (see: ‘Amiibos’)!

PayPal was one of the progenitors of online payment technologies that operated (relatively) outside the mainstream corporate jurisdiction, and their success has owed almost entirely due to the real-life use case of eBay. If you wanted to use this then-revolutionary marketplace, as either a buyer or seller, then you were encouraged to sign up for and use a PayPal account. It offered instant receipt of payments for the Sellers, and promises of financial security in the case of fraud for the Buyers which was previously unheard of at the time. Needless to say, the company wouldn’t be the monolithic entity that it has become since their creation in 1998 without the successes they achieved as a result of their key partnership – with such a contemporarily popular and desirable service.

If Blockchain based ICOs are going to fully permeate the mainstream discussion and become a part of everyday vocabulary, we are going to need more than its killer product ‘Bitcoin.’ Each and every entrepreneur in this new economy need to use their opportunity, especially at ICO stage, to really impress the ever-growing audience of critical onlookers. One of the best ways to do this for the Blockchain is with a use-case example that can prove the concept effectively to both technical experts and novices alike, such as the aforementioned eBay and Bitcoin.

Let’s take Lina for example, who describes it’s visionary aspirations to “change the dubious understanding about ICO and Blockchain and closely apply on daily life”  with a solution for people who either purchase or sell products online. Their ‘Lina.review’ platform is a community driven product review platform which currently manages a worldwide community of engaged users.

What is novel about their approach in comparison to their mainstream peers is the promise to reward writers of high quality and consistent reviews with monetary compensation – accumulated from the mining-based nature of their tokenized economy. Reviews are said to be vetted thoroughly, with writers being required to submit their CV along with writing examples.

This is a prime example of how a new company should show the tangible value of their Blockchain based solutions: with a working proof of concept or “use case.” Furthermore, the multi-faceted benefits to sellers, reviewer and customers are appealing not only to enthusiasts and investors but to the average member of the public: as its applications are easily identifiable and applicable to real life scenarios.

Lina is set to launch their ICO on Jan. 15th 2018 and, if successful, it could lead to a greater public understanding of basic crypto-concepts in the future. The system should also equip potential customers with more confidence when shopping online, in addition to providing merchants with increased sales as a result.

It helps us investors to think how do we plan to buy or invest in an ICO. The lina.review did not only focus on what to be reviewed in real world such as restaurants, hotels and other firms that run by an entrepreneur. Lina is also a guiding tool in the future economic activity like ICO. It was clearly said that as a future stakeholders of our society, we should have a knowledge in the world of cryptocurrency.

A public understanding is the right of information to everyone. As a human living in a 21st century economy, we have the right to gather ideas, right to receive a fair and unbiased information and we have the right to express our own opinion. Unfortunately, some of our rights are violated. In fact, there are some issues in our society that is being filtered! A lot of stories we got, not in the real story but influenced already by the author. How do we exercise our rights if the media was already filtered and the news, articles, and issues are edited? Information in millenials are really nullified.

The existence of lina review is a helpful way to promote the equal review. Using the blockchain technology, it makes the review fraud null and makes information more reliable! Lina is needed nowadays! Lina will segregate scam ICO to the real one. And as investor, we will not just wait for us to scam but using lina.review, we know that our investment is in the good hand.

Lina is not just applied in firms but in the global market. We must take an advantage in this project, we must promote and participate in their ICO, we need lina, not only for reviews but for the future investment. I hope that this article will fully guided us, and even CCN stated how lina.review works as well as good in our economy. Lina has good objectives, we must look for its purposes!

Reference: https://www.ccn.com/war-words-improve-public-understanding-blockchain-technology/
The article describe how does the review is more important in our economy. It shows a lot of interesting facts about the proper use of blockchain technology as well as it gives me an in depth understanding about lina platform.
Public awareness is plays a significant role to us specially we are now in informational age wherein we got the information through online. The right of information to everyone is a must, it makes us all equal, equal in a sense that the news or articles are fairly distributed in the society.
I guess the equal right to information will set by lina review. In fact, if the project will launch successfully, we can assure that we can also get reviews based on the factual information.
We know that there are some ICO that is not anymore reliable and I think lina will help to make the investors more comfortable with their investment.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Thanks for the good information about in Lina.review, it was really inspiring about their project. Because Lin.review is a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible transparency and create conditions for reviewers to benefit from providing quality reviews, as well as easily and directly interact with users and providers of products or services that are currently trust less.
Your welcome!
I believe that there is a possibility that Lina will be successful though there are no linkage between community and developers of the project.
I made and search the article because it is interesting and it is good if it will be posted here since a lot of people in the thread are looking for the current updates of the project. I want to say that lina is a good ICO and if we will invest during their token sale, we can assure our tomorrow.
I believe that lina is not just for a firm or a company that offers a product but it can be used also in ICO. I hope if it will fully launch, the scam ICO will be lessen.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.

I think this is possible, we really are waiting to see what Lina.review platform will look like and how will it function. I hope I can participate in the testing of Lina.review.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

As to the business owners point of view...Is it profitable for the business to invest to Lina.review rather than hiring known influencer to promote the product through social media?

Yes I believe it’s also good for the business owners to invest in Lina.Review because it uses new technology like blockchain. I just have this feeling that sooner or later some media influencer may also be one of the helpers of Lina since this project is huge and innovative. It’s also win win if the business owners to do both so that their product will boost it’s popularity.

That is very much possible actually, and investors is one of the major thing important in every business project especially in this industry too.
Perhaps, the influence of the media can only be a tools to boost the project which may lead in the long run into popularization of Lina.review.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

I've searched in Google Play the  Lina Rating App to check on the set of Criteria applied to more than 20 fields that
was mentioned in white paper but I coudn't find it.Is the Lina Rating App already available...?

I also tried to locate the LInA Rating App on Google Play but failed to get one. I want to explore the said App so we may know how it works.  I also search for an APK file on Google but I don't think that the existing downloadable "Lina Rating" APK file on the net is the real LInA Rating App. Be careful about what we download on the net because it may contain viruses. Be safe than sorry guys.

I want to know, as well,those set of criteria and what are those 20 fields they are referring to.But as I read it here,  both of you haven't seen it yet.To LINA review staff, when will this be available for us to check and try?
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

Hi, everyone! What is the status of Tokensale? Do we know where sales will end? Roadmap after Jan, 15th is uncertain

I also have the same question. The dev here is not active I haven’t seen them replying to anyone’s inquires, which I think they should have someone to answer our questions. Im also looking at telegram if they have but I don’t see it. Their website doesen't say much about the status of their tokensale.  I don’t know now where to get some info or status about this.

Your question actually, is the main question by many of the community of Lina.reviews. But even the Developer of this project neither their team also is not active in updating the community, there are some of the member here are accommodating some of the other question we had it in here. Also if ever there is a problem on this project for sure they will give an announcement at once to inform the community of Lina.review.

Let us look forward to this Project. I also do hope that we can have someone from Lina Team to answer our questions. Most of the time the answer is in the Whitepaper so I try to point it out to at least help in informing everyone about Lina. Good luck to us.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

I want to know, as well,those set of criteria and what are those 20 fields they are referring to.But as I read it here,  both of you haven't seen it yet.To LINA review staff, when will this be available for us to check and try?

I want to know how this criteria works too. I've been here on this thread for too long and no one from the developer make a statement on how they can judge/rate a review on their platform.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

Hi, everyone! What is the status of Tokensale? Do we know where sales will end? Roadmap after Jan, 15th is uncertain

I also have the same question. The dev here is not active I haven’t seen them replying to anyone’s inquires, which I think they should have someone to answer our questions. Im also looking at telegram if they have but I don’t see it. Their website doesen't say much about the status of their tokensale.  I don’t know now where to get some info or status about this.

Your question actually, is the main question by many of the community of Lina.reviews. But even the Developer of this project neither their team also is not active in updating the community, there are some of the member here are accommodating some of the other question we had it in here. Also if ever there is a problem on this project for sure they will give an announcement at once to inform the community of Lina.review.

Let us look forward to this Project. I also do hope that we can have someone from Lina Team to answer our questions. Most of the time the answer is in the Whitepaper so I try to point it out to at least help in informing everyone about Lina. Good luck to us.

The people in Lina.Review community is getting larger by the time passes but no one from the Lina's team or developer are here to answer some of our questions on their platform. We just want some Answer and announcement but they don't have time to answer our question in the mean time maybe they are too busy improving their platform.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

Overall, this is a well thought of project. Reading the whitepaper, it was very well researched and conceptualized. Only a few holes to be filled in once it has been launched.Decentralized, competitors listed, advantage over competitors listed, problem to be solved is clear, no claims of doing the impossible, but rather thinking first what would be the best option to solve problems with the current industry. Then, there is the target client market and target user market, all other industries, and all individual users.

The platform of lina project is unique in the white papet also states the main purpose of the lina project which is to have a transparency on every businesses review. And also before its lauch the lina project will make sute that there will be no fraud in terms of reviews.

Let me clear your explanation dude, it is true that Lina.review has a unique style on this project they have. Moreover, The Lina.review
is the global  review  system,  capable of developing  community and building/expanding network of its Helper.

So it means that they have a wide range of variety you can review. Different services and products will be on their platform to be reviewed even ICO too. So how about the question on helper how can it help the review community if they can be fraud and subjected to faking the review online.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

How come they don't visit the thread and update people about the progress of their project and ICO. Even if they are busy enough on developing the platform there will be someone from the team must communicate with the people and the community just to make things clear. Even the spreadsheet in the bounty campaign isn't updated yet. Can anyone answer our inquiries out there ?
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:47:21 PM

Reading the WP about The LINA Bridge, how does the "Locking mechanism "in smart contracts works to ensure the consistency of the balance in user wallets between&public !nd private platforms.?
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

for me For a consumer to purchase a certain product or services it is a must for them to take a look at the performance of the company whom they want to have and for this to become possible the buyer must take a look to the reviews that is being given by other people whom the company have worked with Lina project is being developed for the costumers to have an unbiased review of the company and also to have a complete listing of the original price of materials.

While it is necessary for consumer/buyer to look at the company where they want to purchase something and check on reviews the Lina Reviews has for the company and its product(s)(if they are registered as merchant in it),how can the Lina reviews gain the trust of the consumer to rely on them& consider their reviews as the best guide?
Simply, by making the reviews more transparent and reliable to the people.
With that, I can consider that lina review will gain some trust and positive feedbacks in the customer as well as other related firms.

If the lina project will be successfully give just and legit reviews to the people i am sure that the lina project review will gain noy just some but they will gain a very good reviews or feed back by the costumers.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

How come they don't visit the thread and update people about the progress of their project and ICO. Even if they are busy enough on developing the platform there will be someone from the team must communicate with the people and the community just to make things clear. Even the spreadsheet in the bounty campaign isn't updated yet. Can anyone answer our inquiries out there ?
I guess this is the risk involved of the ico, there are some ico that if ever there is a big problem even they're not updating their community in the thread they immediately inform their investors and participants about the situation of their project. Therefore, since there is no giving any announcement it means the flow  of the Lina.review ico project was still in good progress.
Ohh I see thanks for clarifying the situation. I'll just wait and see the progress of the Project. I know they are kind of busy on checking and improving their platform for the time being. I know the risk of taking a chance on this kind of ICO that are too promising so ill wait and see what happens on the future and Wishing the best of luck for Lina.Review.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

The people in Lina.Review community is getting larger by the time passes but no one from the Lina's team or developer are here to answer some of our questions on their platform. We just want some Answer and announcement but they don't have time to answer our question in the mean time maybe they are too busy improving their platform.

Getting larger without anyone of the team on Lina.review giving any updates even the developer itself is not showing themselves from this forum anyway. But be thankful  that most of the community on lina.review are very accommodating to those who has a question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: