Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:57:37 PM

I’ve read somewhere, outside this project and not related to Lina that positive reviews can be bought and negative ones can also be paid to be removed and still another says that you can also pay someone to make or post  a negative review on your competitors, how is it then with Lina? Can a certain advertiser pay or give an under the table payment (bribe) to someof the helpers to give them a favorable review?

It came across my mind,too, about the bribery to the helpers.How can Lina prevent helpers from getting involve with such acts and stay committed to giving quality and reliable reviews?

Bribery is all over the world, and that is why corruption is taking place anywhere.
This LINA is saying something that they will change something that has been in the community for a long time,
lets not jump on a conclusion yet and let them do their work. hope to see the new one soon.
Kikoman

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

The reviews will be reviewed, if a helper's reviews are not consistent, the helper will be demoted.

I DONT think that someone who made mistake or accept money to just have a fake review will be demoted! helpers will be the one to make review and if they will just be demote, then theres no use. i think one this mistake has been made, they will be totally out and banned on the team! sure of this!
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:33:06 AM

I’ve read somewhere, outside this project and not related to Lina that positive reviews can be bought and negative ones can also be paid to be removed and still another says that you can also pay someone to make or post  a negative review on your competitors, how is it then with Lina? Can a certain advertiser pay or give an under the table payment (bribe) to someof the helpers to give them a favorable review?

I think that is againts their vision and mission. I don’t think thay they will accept under the table money from the advertisers because if this is so, it will ruin their reputation and they will be just like the other review sites. By the way they will use blockchain technology to be reliable in their review that makes them differrent from the others.
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:40:52 AM

I really am impressed on how LInA works on eradicating the "reputation management" of the companies that conceal bad reviews. It is really beneficial to the users because they already have access to transparent and trustful reviews.
It’s really impressive knowing that they incorporate blockchain technology to create reviews, people will surely trust lina.review and what they do is very timely. Im pretty sure that this project will be sold out to the market because of it’s idea to work on a review sites that sill benefit a lot of people (consumer, business owners, helpers etc)
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:49:13 AM

Tell me how can this project resolved the biased reviews from the existing review websites like trivago? IMDB and rottentomatoes? these are the websites which are giving us wrong informatons about these products/services.I really dont understand why would there be transparency if the people wont know how these helpers reviewing each product.

The lina reviews has their own criteria on reviewin a certain products or services it is being paid by the people to give a fair reviews to the companies for them to have a good decision on what to buy.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?
Paid shillers discourage the proper reviews of the service and since this is decentralized, it is hard to solve that kind of stuff. Promoters destruct the name of competitors and it is too unfair! Advertising may also made in this reviews and I think businessman will always make a way just to promote his products and services. We don't know the mentality of businessman.
I hope that this project aims to provide a fair reviews and remove the paid shillers.

I believe this will be the challenge to the developers of the platform and I am so interested to know their precautionary measure about this stuff.  Aside from that, how would they actually solve this kind of thing to prevent viewers to be mislead by this fake reviews.  Project Dev?Any input about this issue?

that they are aware of this review problems and this is exactly why Lina review is build. Lina.review would be a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, It will be utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible review transparency. With blockchain it maybe possible to tract the source of the review. so people who give out reviews won't easily and randomly provide reviews from certain products or services. Lina review will also create conditions for reviewers to make sure quality reviews will be provided.

Still the review is done by a person.. anyone can review it on Blockchain, so the question remains unanswered.  I can state a scenario where a shill review can be mistakenly take as a legit.  A person can be paid to buy a product then put a review on the blockchain, either way, whatever the product is.. definitely the review will favor the one who paid the buyer.  

Lina review will have their HELPERS, they are users who are qualified experts that will review products and services on the Lina review system.
Helpers’ reviews shall be displayed separately from other non helpers review. to become a Helper, one needs to sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, and so on. The applicant is only considered as a Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. And the approval for being a Helper will be more strict as the Lina review system progress. I don't know if anyone would want to go through all those hassles just to give a bias review for certain products or services. For Lina review business to be successful and be more credible, accurate and true reviews should be given by their helper. product Users or client of a particular service will also be able to give reviews. people can weigh the reviews of the Lina helpers and other reviews in helping them decide the with a particular product or service.

As long as there is so called inside job. Companies can manipulate the review. Eventhough there is a tough requirement to become a helper. They will make a way just to have this helper.
I said already that "we don't know the mentality of the businessman" they always searching for a new solution in order for their problems to solve. In fact, they will do anything just to provoke their competitors and to lead the dominance of the market.
I want to enlighten up with this problem because reviews will lead for a total manipulation of a company. Hoping that in the end, LINA review will make a solution for these unpredictable move of companies.

I am so excited to know how LINA overcome and take-control this type of mindset about "inside job" mentioned by CASTIEL05. There's no doubt about the platform they've used, Blockchain Technology is very strong and reliable platform because it is very difficult to tamper due to the "Proof-of-Work" mechanism. This will surely solve the problem regarding the transparency and reliability of the data being recorded. What Lina should be concern about is the INTEGRITY and CREDIBILITY of the Reviewers and Helpers aside from being carefully evaluated according to their expertise and skill. It's a matter of how will Lina.Review Leadership Team treats their users, reviewers, and helpers. The benefits given to the reviewers and helpers is a big factor for providing the most credible and fair review.

I must agree with you mam/sir i can also say that the reviews of the lina project are reliable because of the block chain technology that is very difficult to hacked because of the series of codes.
also the reviewers are given a criteria for them to be hired. So for me there is nothing to be affaid of.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:13:46 AM

i think with the system that lina.review will build is a lot different than the system we have now in reviews. there are so much fake reviews so that they can drive the sales of a certain products or services. reviews now is being manipulated by large companies that can pay for reputation management. lina.review is a community driven that is transparent in a way that helpers or users value their reviews or comments because they will gain profit from it. and also to become a helper in lina.review you should have a high trust rating from the consumers as well. lina.review with the blockchain technology on its back will change the system that we have now, how we monitor the reviews, the transparency and how users or experts will give reviews to a certain products or services.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

i think lina.review is a good investment simply because the system that we have in giving reviews to a product right now is lack of trust from the consumers maybe because they are knowledgeable enough that some of the reviews that we see in the internet are made-up only or fake in order to drive the sales of a product. these are the market strategy that online businesses have in order to make sales. and with lina.review we can have a trust and transparent reviews in all the products and services. due to the demand now in the world in online business the reviews now become manipulated by large companies or reputation management industry. we need a platform or project like lina.review in order for us consumers to get what we expect that we buy online. (A quality products)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:25:23 AM

Hi guys, quoted from the Lina white paper
Lina.review Roadmap

2017-Q4
Research and project Development
Release of Lina Whitepaper

2018 January
Development of Lina Smart Contract and the launch of Lina Token.
First prototype of Lina.review will be released in the early  January 2018
33.33% of Lina token will be available for sale to the public in the Token Generation Event.

2018-Q2
Focus on development of Lina Core and Lina.review
Lina.review alpha version for Private Testing
Security Audit

2018-Q3
Focus on development of Lina Core and Lina.review
Lina.review first public Beta version release.
User, expert, merchant acquisition and marketing campaigns

2018-October
Infrastructure development
Fully functional and operational Lina.review Production 1.0 release

2018-November
The software development will be driven by the market needs and feedbacks
Documentation, example for developer usage

2018-December
Lina.review mobile app public release

Development of Lina Platform 2.0

Aside from some typographical errors on the white paper we have something to look forward to based on this road map.
1. The Token Generation Event should have started, I'm not quite sure when it will end though.
2. Lina.review will have an alpha version for private testing
3. On 3rd Quarter of 2018 beta version will be released and there will be "MARKETING CAMPAIGNS". Users, experts, and merchants can register at this point.
4. There will be a mobile app on December 2018 and looks like they will continue to improve LINA.

Your thoughts on this guys.

The underlined sentences should be happened in the month of January. Lina must release a crowdsale during the first month of Q1. But until now it seems like we never knows the update of the token sale.
The question is, when and where we will notice that they are conducting their ICO?

Yes, I am waiting for this also. I tried registering on the Link provided by linareview guy, I think I can purchase some Lina coin already but I'm not sure how. I hope they can have another event or campaign on the ICO or if this is it, the approach is indirect so people might be missing it out. I would recommend an ICO focused campaign that highlights the ICO date then the supporting details on LINA.Review.
Well, I think the team will get an update about their token sale. As of now, let's keep patience with lina project. Hopefully, they will launch the public sale successfully because I think right now, they are planning critically with the project.

In terms of the token sale i can say that the developers are thinking critically on how will the lina project will become more developed.
Let's wait patiently for more informations regarding to the token sale or othe announcements in lina token
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

Bribe? I don’t think that there will be bribe in this case I believe that Lina is professional and true to its word.
. Based on what I understand the advertisers pay to lina.review to their products to be reviewed, but I don’t think that they are paid exactly to give positive reviews. All I think is that being just in lina site is already big advertisment ti any product or services so it’s gong to be a win win situation for the both parties.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

for me For a consumer to purchase a certain product or services it is a must for them to take a look at the performance of the company whom they want to have and for this to become possible the buyer must take a look to the reviews that is being given by other people whom the company have worked with Lina project is being developed for the costumers to have an unbiased review of the company and also to have a complete listing of the original price of materials.

While it is necessary for consumer/buyer to look at the company where they want to purchase something and check on reviews the Lina Reviews has for the company and its product(s)(if they are registered as merchant in it),how can the Lina reviews gain the trust of the consumer to rely on them& consider their reviews as the best guide?
For me i can say that the lina can gain the trust of the consumers on deciding on what product to choose or to buy if the lina review will give a proper and just review based on what the people see.
That is the way in how lina can gain trust of the costumers.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

Because of the Internet, People now rely on review sites before they decide to buy the offered product or services of a company. It helps us to decide which is worth to buy or not. Product/Services review is very important to a certain business because it helps build their reputation and helps them to improve more.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

Facebook: social media, YouTube: videos, IMDb: movie info, Lina: product reviews? As long as Lina gets promoted or gets nearly as much attention as any of the platforms mentioned before it, the world, in a way would become a better place for consumers and producers alike. From what I can see now, the internet doesn't have a product review site that covers every product available in the market. With Lina, we can finally choose which products to buy online and offline with 100% certainty, given the authenticity of each review is as mentioned on the video presentation entitles as "Introduction of Lina.review - a community-driven review platform".

That's right so far there is no available review company that can review the services and also the products of each and every products as well as the services available. And lina wants to become a first review company. I am so excited for the success of the lina project review.

Other than lina.review, there is the lina platform, the platform where the community can create and develop their own review systems which means, whatever field you are working on, whatever kind of company you have, you can use it.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Facebook: social media, YouTube: videos, IMDb: movie info, Lina: product reviews? As long as Lina gets promoted or gets nearly as much attention as any of the platforms mentioned before it, the world, in a way would become a better place for consumers and producers alike. From what I can see now, the internet doesn't have a product review site that covers every product available in the market. With Lina, we can finally choose which products to buy online and offline with 100% certainty, given the authenticity of each review is as mentioned on the video presentation entitles as "Introduction of Lina.review - a community-driven review platform".

That's right so far there is no available review company that can review the services and also the products of each and every products as well as the services available. And lina wants to become a first review company. I am so excited for the success of the lina project review.

Other than lina.review, there is the lina platform, the platform where the community can create and develop their own review systems which means, whatever field you are working on, whatever kind of company you have, you can use it.

They have example use cases on the wp regarding that but the mvp is only lina.review site. It would be an amazing thing for the platform to be able to assist users in developing their own review system. It also creates the possibility of the platform being used by companies all over the world.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

Tell me how can this project resolved the biased reviews from the existing review websites like trivago? IMDB and rottentomatoes? these are the websites which are giving us wrong informatons about these products/services.I really dont understand why would there be transparency if the people wont know how these helpers reviewing each product.

The lina reviews has their own criteria on reviewin a certain products or services it is being paid by the people to give a fair reviews to the companies for them to have a good decision on what to buy.

So whats the criteria or rating system that they will implement in their platform ? It can be rate from 1 to 10 or even better rating. But the real question is how they gonna implement this type review system if there's many problem revolving in the fraud/paid review in the internet these days.
ace9989

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

It came across my mind,too, about the bribery to the helpers.How can Lina prevent helpers from getting involve with such acts and stay committed to giving quality and reliable reviews?

It can easily identify and those HELPERS doing that will immediately gone! Team will not tolerate this one, they have many people to do the job and a mistake can easily pointed out.

There is a zero percent where LINA.REVIEW will accept money just for the bias review as they are looking for success of the future,

100 percent agree on this as this LINA.REVIEW is eyeing more for better future, and they are having a big project on ICO now!

The usual option for the users in today's review system is just "Good" or "Not good". And we cannot see it as accurate since people have different criteria when it comes to rating. What's good about Lina.review, there are different criteria per subject to be reviewed. So the satisfaction or dissatisfaction of the user is specific and obtained fairly.

OF course, review is just good and not good facts on it, but this project will be literally good and will review every corner of the box and not just a simple essay to publish.

I'm looking forward to this project too! but how can we be so sure that this will solved the current fraud in the review industry if the devs and team aren't answering some of our inquiries? Any facebook page, twitter, discord or telegram that we can subscribe to the projects development?
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

I've searched in Google Play the  Lina Rating App to check on the set of Criteria applied to more than 20 fields that
was mentioned in white paper but I coudn't find it.Is the Lina Rating App already available...?

I also tried to locate the LInA Rating App on Google Play but failed to get one. I want to explore the said App so we may know how it works.  I also search for an APK file on Google but I don't think that the existing downloadable "Lina Rating" APK file on the net is the real LInA Rating App. Be careful about what we download on the net because it may contain viruses. Be safe than sorry guys.

I want to know, as well,those set of criteria and what are those 20 fields they are referring to.But as I read it here,  both of you haven't seen it yet.To LINA review staff, when will this be available for us to check and try?

For Lina Rating, it said "Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet." The mvp, as follows, works:
http://demo.lina.review/
http://demo2.lina.review/

magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

Lina.review will give users transparent and trustful reviews that will avoid companies hide bad reviews. Lina.review will give experts (helpers) a portion of advertising revenue in order for them to be motivated to maintain a quality review. This will help common users before making a decision.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Ritzsin2018

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

I like the transparency boutspro is offering..we barely get that..
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

I want to know where can I see how much token has sold since Jan 2018? Is there anyone here invested already?

As of this moment you can see the selling of token in the month of january twenty eighteen to the website of lina project review and for the announcements regardingbthe project you can also check it on their websites
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: