Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.
It might not happen, why? Because the helpers will automatically remove from the service if the administration or the lina core will find something fishy with their helper. If the helper will always be given an opportunity to prove herself that she is not paid helper and if the lina review will turn to trust system, I think the helpers will take advantage the system.
In our life, we have only one chance, one opportunity to prove ourselves! That's why death is always the risk of life.

mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.
It might not happen, why? Because the helpers will automatically remove from the service if the administration or the lina core will find something fishy with their helper. If the helper will always be given an opportunity to prove herself that she is not paid helper and if the lina review will turn to trust system, I think the helpers will take advantage the system.
In our life, we have only one chance, one opportunity to prove ourselves! That's why death is always the risk of life.
You might be right because if you are one of those helpers,you might find a way to get more profits even if you risk your reputation but lets wait for the developers to come and explain how this system will work.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

If there is someone that could answer all our questions it would be much easier for us to understand how the system will resolve the issue,but it seems that the developers and moderators are too busy to answer our quesrions  Roll Eyes

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

If there is someone that could answer all our questions it would be much easier for us to understand how the system will resolve the issue,but it seems that the developers and moderators are too busy to answer our quesrions  Roll Eyes
They might be busy preparing for the announcement in march 15 so stay tuned,i have bookmarked this thread because i am surely going to invest to this project.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

They might be busy preparing for the announcement in march 15 so stay tuned,i have bookmarked this thread because i am surely going to invest to this project.
We have done the same,i am waiting for the developers to join this thread so we can clarify our questions,it is better to have some chatgroup or telegrem group for those who wants to chat with these good developers.  Kiss

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

Its been quite while since i was forced to read a whitepaper,and it seems this project might have a chance.
Unlike those other projects,this seems to be very ideal and worthy to try,because there are no existing project like this it would be in its advantage.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:10:40 PM

Its been quite while since i was forced to read a whitepaper,and it seems this project might have a chance.
Unlike those other projects,this seems to be very ideal and worthy to try,because there are no existing project like this it would be in its advantage.
I have been checking this thread day by day and it seems this project will have a good support from the community,its potentials and future would be much bigger than any existing review websites and that is for sure.
cryptodevs

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

I have been checking this thread day by day and it seems this project will have a good support from the community,its potentials and future would be much bigger than any existing review websites and that is for sure.
I have emailed their website because im to eager to know how will those developers be able to resolve the biased reviews from the experts,lets just wait for the further announcements  Wink
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:49:10 AM

I do believe that Lina Review will succeed. Why? because the life of the said project is on reviews perse. And those reviews are being screened, that only credible and reliable reviews will be posted whether it will be a positive or negative review. This will benefit the consumers in deciding to chose which products or services will serve them best according to their needs.

In addition to what you just said, it is already given than Lina.review will really become successful in the end. If all the supporters or investors of this project will continue to spread out the good they have, as long as Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews or else Helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality.

In connection with "Helpers"-for the procedure for common users to become one, I wonder was it after reaching the specific level of quality reviews they made can they sign-up with Lina Review to get promoted?

The wp has a lot of holes right now, questions that would only be answered once the platform has been launched. Since the website is very "user-oriented", there is a possibility that that part would depend on the "user-configuration".
Exactly, all plans that we saw in the whitepaper will only be fulfill if the platform is will be launch. But in the meantime, everything was a speculation even there is a lot of people believe in this project as well. Besides, this is not disagreeing on what others saying but just saying the reality things happen so far.

This will be a successful project if they can execute it well and with standard. Reviews nowadays is prerequsite before any purchase. Big or small purchase they consult the review first just like what I always do.
Betternet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:53:01 AM

I have emailed their website because im to eager to know how will those developers be able to resolve the biased reviews from the experts,lets just wait for the further announcements  Wink

Let us know If they have responded to your email. Im curious about their answer. Probably after this post I will send some of my inquiries to them through email. Hoping for their response.
Citriney

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

About Lina Platform.It is good to know it has "hybrid architecture" approach which is being useful and of big help for transactions between users, freeing them from network fees and also improves the user experience in terms of responsiveness and latency. To avoid network fees simply make users grateful for this.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Interesting to have seen this LINA.Review platform for reviewing on Blockchain,helpful for transparency&reliability of the reviews.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

Review! Spending and making a decision sometime depend on the products review!
How can you tell that those review and comments are true and from the valued customers?
Boosting a reputation of the product and the company is one kind of work nowadays especially online.

In my own understanding, the lina review on blockchain will be a way for users to track those reviews and reviewers and maybe from there, they would sense if the reviews can be trusted.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.

The bad reviews also can become a challenge to the companies if the firm thake the negative reviews as their weak point and do nothing about that matter well that will cause a huge destruction to their business but if they will take it as  criticism for them to become a better company, it is up to them on how the entrepreneurs perceive the bad reviews.
I am thinking that bad reviews might lead to crash a certain firm. We know that review is powerful and if someone will totally lose its reputation to the mass probably, it will also lose its profits in result to bankruptcy.
Yes it can be a challenge to the firm, to change the firm but not at all times. For sure, if the reputation will damage already, no one will enter it again. Just like love, if you lose her faith to you, she will always doubt to your love.

We cannot hide the bad reviews and only give the positive reviews to the consumer because in every businesses it is very impossible not to have negative ones.
It is upon to the entrepreneurs on how they will handle the negative feedbavk of the consumers.
Though the entrepreneurs can handle the negative feedbacks. Sometimes, it is upon the trust of the customers. If someone will already experienced a low quality products or bad services to the firm. For sure, others will also doubt eventhough they did not yet experience the services.
Betternet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

What your thinking is possible. But based on their white paper and to their advocacy they will implement transparent and honest review that’s why they will filter the helpers thouroughly to avoid bias review. Hoping that they can live to their claim.
Betternet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

It should be well polished before it will be released to the public,because there will always be people who will take advantages using the system's holes.
Lets hear something about the moderator or the developers,so we would have more information about this project.

But overall i think thils will benefit most of the advertisers,because it will be much easier for them to connect to those targeted consumers.

Maybe the reason why the dev here is silent beacause they are having some trials for the site so that they will be sure of their project and know how to address some loop holes so that they can answer some questions here. Well it’s hard to answer some question if you haven’t try a beta of their project.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?
Paid shillers discourage the proper reviews of the service and since this is decentralized, it is hard to solve that kind of stuff. Promoters destruct the name of competitors and it is too unfair! Advertising may also made in this reviews and I think businessman will always make a way just to promote his products and services. We don't know the mentality of businessman.
I hope that this project aims to provide a fair reviews and remove the paid shillers.

I believe this will be the challenge to the developers of the platform and I am so interested to know their precautionary measure about this stuff.  Aside from that, how would they actually solve this kind of thing to prevent viewers to be mislead by this fake reviews.  Project Dev?Any input about this issue?

that they are aware of this review problems and this is exactly why Lina review is build. Lina.review would be a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, It will be utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible review transparency. With blockchain it maybe possible to tract the source of the review. so people who give out reviews won't easily and randomly provide reviews from certain products or services. Lina review will also create conditions for reviewers to make sure quality reviews will be provided.

Still the review is done by a person.. anyone can review it on Blockchain, so the question remains unanswered.  I can state a scenario where a shill review can be mistakenly take as a legit.  A person can be paid to buy a product then put a review on the blockchain, either way, whatever the product is.. definitely the review will favor the one who paid the buyer. 

I think that Lina.review will take its time to gain the approval and the trust of many. It has a good purpose but people still can easily manipulate its contents but sooner or later I think Devs would be able to come up with at least something to back up a review's credibility. Time will soon tell. Nevertheless, I think it would best to see what's yet to happen.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

We have done the same,i am waiting for the developers to join this thread so we can clarify our questions,it is better to have some chatgroup or telegrem group for those who wants to chat with these good developers.  Kiss

Telegram group will be a big help for this project to connect to those people who wants to join the project and future investors,
If you want to have a successful ICO you should have an active medium that will make everyone keep in touch with your team.
BTW.. they dont need to join this ann thread as they were the creator of this thread.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

This is not a good reason to say, to anyone who wants to invest in their project.
Remember that every ICO and Project have their own team, and every team is distributed into many groups that will focus on every corner that will make the ICO better or at its best. Being busy is always good but forgetting some angle will give you negative growth. i hope they have time for this.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Interesting to have seen this LINA.Review platform for reviewing on Blockchain,helpful for transparency&reliability of the reviews.

It might be really interesting if the team will be more active to get in touch with their future investors.
they have no answer here and no one can communicate with any of the team members.
i am looking forward for them to have their own telegram group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: