Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:36:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23628 times)
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.

I think this is possible, we really are waiting to see what Lina.review platform will look like and how will it function. I hope I can participate in the testing of Lina.review.

The lina project review wants to reduce the fake information or fake reviews that are  given by the fake reviewees who are being paid by the companies for the sake of their reputation, giving accutate reviews is the main function of yhe lina prjoct review .

DO you really wanna take it?
do we really need to have those comments and review? how can we be sure that those are true and will be done in a good way?
what is your measurable way to say that?
if y0ou have! tell me cause I wanna know.

Do we really need to have those comments and reviews? I think yes. In the advent of technology where almost everything can be bought online a practical review or even comments can help a buyer make a better decision in buying. Personally when I buy a mobile phone for example, aside from checking the specification of the unit I want, I also make sure to read comments, feed backs or related review so that I can get a better grasp of what I am buying before I finally buy. If people will find out that Lina reviews are reliable and Lina.reviewed products tend to be more competitive, I think this will greatly affect the market. Do we really need it? Yes we do.

To save time and avoid wasting my money on products that won't satisfy me, I usually read reviews and feedbacks about the product that I am going to buy. This will help me decide which one should I buy. So a reliable review site is very important to avoid scams.
Sometimes it is helpful to just base our trust on reviews but with the current system wherein reviews can be fraudulent, reviews and rates are becoming distrustful more and more to consumers and you wouldnt know anymore which is real and which is fake.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:46:22 PM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.

That's right to those people who are asking on when does the ico lina review launch.  
The lina review started last january fifteen twenty eighteen. Basically the review was being developed for the benefit of the consumer for them to have a good decion making on buying goods and services

Positive and negative feedbacks are very crucial factors for the consumer to have a good decision on what products and services to be purchased. So the lina project review will take place to help the people who are in having difficulty in choosing.
You know positive and negative reviews cannot really be the basis for judging a product or service for their quality since people or consumers have their own preferences. The review is a wide and complicated thing. For example a hotel or a restaurant. You cannot just give a rate of 0-5 stars for their services since services have different categories. Their reviews have to be categorized. I’ve read that Lina made this big difference from other review companies by categorizing reviews and summarizing it up before posting thier final reviews.
I’ve also been thinking of the same for a long time. For example a moody costumer may just have found a movie for example to be boring just because he like action movies more than drama so abviously he will rate a drama movie low or even zero which is indeed unfair. So i think categories of reviews must exist. For example. In a restaurant, people have different preferences as you said. Some costumers give more value of the tastes of their food or quality, some on the service and some in their ambiance so general review will not be enough as a review o a thumb up and thumb down are not enough too as well as ratings.

That one review would still be biased, specially if that person has no conscience, he would just put zero stars in all the criteria?
Ya maybe but if that is the case then the person giving the review should not be considered a reviewer since there are criterias and the said person has not respected the rules and criterias in passing a qualified quality review.

He can probably write up something if he really hated the movie, and what he will write would be considerably a good criticism and will be accepted?
If he writes negative comments just because he doesnt want the actors who played the role or maybe the because the movie didnt end the way he expected it to end or just too boring for him then he could write bad reviews but i dont think that review will be reliable since different movies or stories or kinds of movies suit the tastes of different people. 
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

There are no statements in the wp regarding security of lina core other than there will be a security audit. This should be one of the top priorities for obvious reasons.

They mentioned Reputation management in their whitepaper meaning that their will be security in their core because they wanted their reputation to be clean and trusted in order for their project to work and be known by every internet user. Maybe their busy highlighting their project in different country that's why they are not here to answers all of the questions here. I still have high hopes for this project to shoot up.
My concern is actually that crypto currencies can be hacked. If lina is creating its own network for the tokens, they should take standard security measures.
I know that lina core is too hard to enter or access by a hacker. Yet we all knows that there is no imposible in the internet but lina team already made it more secured in order to have a difficulties in accessing their system.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:47:28 AM

There are no statements in the wp regarding security of lina core other than there will be a security audit. This should be one of the top priorities for obvious reasons.

They mentioned Reputation management in their whitepaper meaning that their will be security in their core because they wanted their reputation to be clean and trusted in order for their project to work and be known by every internet user. Maybe their busy highlighting their project in different country that's why they are not here to answers all of the questions here. I still have high hopes for this project to shoot up.
My concern is actually that crypto currencies can be hacked. If lina is creating its own network for the tokens, they should take standard security measures.
I know that lina core is too hard to enter or access by a hacker. Yet we all knows that there is no imposible in the internet but lina team already made it more secured in order to have a difficulties in accessing their system.

Your concern has its basis, but I think that is one aspect that Lina.review team needs to address as well. Ideally blockchain technology can help trace the links of transactions. Unfortunately, it is not enough to prevent hacking. We can only look forward at Lina making its platform secured. I think there is a portion of payment allocated for Bug detection or similar findings in Lina.review. Good luck to us.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:10:55 AM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.

That's right to those people who are asking on when does the ico lina review launch.  
The lina review started last january fifteen twenty eighteen. Basically the review was being developed for the benefit of the consumer for them to have a good decion making on buying goods and services

Positive and negative feedbacks are very crucial factors for the consumer to have a good decision on what products and services to be purchased. So the lina project review will take place to help the people who are in having difficulty in choosing.
You know positive and negative reviews cannot really be the basis for judging a product or service for their quality since people or consumers have their own preferences. The review is a wide and complicated thing. For example a hotel or a restaurant. You cannot just give a rate of 0-5 stars for their services since services have different categories. Their reviews have to be categorized. I’ve read that Lina made this big difference from other review companies by categorizing reviews and summarizing it up before posting thier final reviews.
I’ve also been thinking of the same for a long time. For example a moody costumer may just have found a movie for example to be boring just because he like action movies more than drama so abviously he will rate a drama movie low or even zero which is indeed unfair. So i think categories of reviews must exist. For example. In a restaurant, people have different preferences as you said. Some costumers give more value of the tastes of their food or quality, some on the service and some in their ambiance so general review will not be enough as a review o a thumb up and thumb down are not enough too as well as ratings.

That one review would still be biased, specially if that person has no conscience, he would just put zero stars in all the criteria?
Ya maybe but if that is the case then the person giving the review should not be considered a reviewer since there are criterias and the said person has not respected the rules and criterias in passing a qualified quality review.

He can probably write up something if he really hated the movie, and what he will write would be considerably a good criticism and will be accepted?

In regards to movie review lina said they have some criteria in which they will use as standard of reviewing. But if someone hate the movie I don’t think that as a reviewer you will generalize is as “I hate this movie” most propably they will rate it according to what the whole movie is. Anyway before they are considered as a reviewer they need to pass the qualification so that the reviews that Lina will published is credible.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:18:48 AM

Bringing Lina.Review up in the limelight can possibly create a way for people to gauge products/services. Though human errors or mistakes are still around making the way for Lina.Review's success a little bumpy.
I think in all projects in crypto or not surely there are some loopholes that needs a patch. This is something that reputation management needs to address and solve in order to maintain their name in the game. For sure it will be a success if they can execute this right.
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

In regards to movie review lina said they have some criteria in which they will use as standard of reviewing. But if someone hate the movie I don’t think that as a reviewer you will generalize is as “I hate this movie” most propably they will rate it according to what the whole movie is. Anyway before they are considered as a reviewer they need to pass the qualification so that the reviews that Lina will published is credible.
If the person who want to buy a product they will surely watch the movie review of that product and will surely to analyse the qualities of being reviewed.

monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

The reviews of the consumers play a significant role in the success of Lina Review.  It says here that the reviews will be coming from the Helpers wHich is also known as Experts.  You will not be called an Expert for no valid reasons.  Therefore, the users upon checking reviews of the products or services will be rest assured that reviews given are qualified and reliable.

In additional to this, I think nobody will ever give their best effort to be qualified as helper just to waste their time and destroy their own reputation.Lina Review encourages helpers to have quality, trusted and reliable reviews.
That's in the most cases but I do think that some helpers will be biased on a side or another, making the review lacking in some aspects.
Totally agreeable even if they do a well explained and honest review they can be certainly biased on the product or against it.  Its on their own volition if they will do such a thing just to endanger their helper title because once they are caught cheating or involved in a paid review by lina's dev and team I'm surely they will kick him out.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:26:05 AM

If the person who want to buy a product they will surely watch the movie review of that product and will surely to analyse the qualities of being reviewed.

I think Lina.Review will have specific criteria with regards to one subject (Movie). Like sound quality, camera shots, Editing, the plot, the characters, etc. With specific criteria, people won't be able to generalize on how they will critic a certain movie.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:45:12 AM

I think Lina.Review will have specific criteria with regards to one subject (Movie). Like sound quality, camera shots, Editing, the plot, the characters, etc. With specific criteria, people won't be able to generalize on how they will critic a certain movie.
The Criteria on movie and other services must be broad and can tackle a lot of perspectives to be judge and won't be easily rated by the 1-5 or 1- 10 rating systems.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

The Lina.Review platform must have different ways to judge/rate different sections or services and products that will be on their platform. They can't complicate the criteria settings on each subject.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

Ive observed that the main variable for the Lina.Review platform really is the giving off an accurate yet not biased review which is going to be really difficult knowing that humans really have their natural biases.

Maybe in some cases, but having a good review can eliminate the biases in reviewing a product. Lina.Review want to have an equality of the product that the Customer really want to buy.

MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:25:51 AM

The Lina.Review platform must have different ways to judge/rate different sections or services and products that will be on their platform. They can't complicate the criteria settings on each subject.
Quoted from Lina's Whitepaper
"Therefore, it is necessary to build standard criteria for each subject in order to help business get the most accurate feedback from customer."

They will build specific standard criteria for each field that will be on their platform. So the users and helpers can rate things accurately with the said standard criteria that they will implement on their platform.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

Naturally, a merchant could be an advertiser - and standalone advertisers are treated as a special merchants on Lina.review.

What differentiates merchants from advertisers? Is being a standalone advertiser advantageous?

I see the difference between the merchant from advertiser and standalone advertiser is this way:

The Merchant that become advertisers is like the outright to the Lina platform itself that has an open and direct service or review is handled LINA.Review Team itself. While the Standalone Advertisers are people or firm that are consignor to the Lina.review platform and entrusting only the rating and reviews on Lina's team.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

Naturally, a merchant could be an advertiser - and standalone advertisers are treated as a special merchants on Lina.review.

What differentiates merchants from advertisers? Is being a standalone advertiser advantageous?

This is my opinion regarding this matter. In reality, merchants are the sellers who advertise their own product and services directly. While advetisers may advertise different product and services frim different merchants.

Merchants list their products on lina. Advertisers can advertise on lina. Merchants are advertisers as well, Advertisers can be stand alone.
Other companies that would want to build a review system in Lina Blockchain Platform can also freely join but they have to pay Lina whenever they perform activities like review and advertisements to the platform.
Of course, they will need to pay Lina platform in anything they will do to it even a small review and activity because it is where the Lina review gets their revenue and give the helper and reviewer their share on everything they work in the platform.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

Most hackers target the most popular in the website, i don't know why maybe they will earn from it,though in some part they just want to make them popular and some successful project hired the most popular in terms of accessing their system to make them full secure. Lina review will analyze it so that they will secure their system.
ace9989

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

Quoted from Lina's Whitepaper
"Therefore, it is necessary to build standard criteria for each subject in order to help business get the most accurate feedback from customer."

They will build specific standard criteria for each field that will be on their platform. So the users and helpers can rate things accurately with the said standard criteria that they will implement on their platform.
I have a link under where you can see on their demo platform how to rate specific products and services that will be running on their platform. So there are specific criteria on rating different items or services to their platform like in the mobile phones review are there are five ways to rate it like Price, Memory, Camera, Weight, and Speed of the mobile phones. And in the restaurant section, there is the Price, Taste, Service, Decoration and even the parking. There's even the like button for the reviewers or user of the platform if they like the review of a certain people in the platform.

https://imgur.com/JLMgg2l

https://imgur.com/1hoeEvK
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

Most hackers target the most popular in the website, i don't know why maybe they will earn from it,though in some part they just want to make them popular and some successful project hired the most popular in terms of accessing their system to make them full secure. Lina review will analyze it so that they will secure their system.

I don't think Lina review platform can be hacked because it is based on the blockchain technology so it means it will be secure or so. I don't think developers are launching a project without Good security to protect their project from incoming attacks and hacks.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

The reviews of the consumers play a significant role in the success of Lina Review.  It says here that the reviews will be coming from the Helpers wHich is also known as Experts.  You will not be called an Expert for no valid reasons.  Therefore, the users upon checking reviews of the products or services will be rest assured that reviews given are qualified and reliable.

In additional to this, I think nobody will ever give their best effort to be qualified as helper just to waste their time and destroy their own reputation.Lina Review encourages helpers to have quality, trusted and reliable reviews.
That's in the most cases but I do think that some helpers will be biased on a side or another, making the review lacking in some aspects.
Totally agreeable even if they do a well explained and honest review they can be certainly biased on the product or against it.  Its on their own volition if they will do such a thing just to endanger their helper title because once they are caught cheating or involved in a paid review by lina's dev and team I'm surely they will kick him out.
Is there any chances to make this happen in lina.Review? surely at first before they hired a reviewer they need to check the background of it and make sure that they are devoted in the company where they belong.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

Pardon me, but upon reading the abstract of Lina.Review. I came across that says, Lina.Review is a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, (can someone explain further  how the blockchain can positively affect Lina.Review, and I guess this factors seems to be the key advantage of Lina.Review compare to other Review services.
Hey about the advantage of lina.review to other review services is that they claim to be the most transparent and honest review site by making making sure that the helpers/reviewers was hand pick because the helpers must pass certain application before they can make reviews on the site.
Well said sir, and also they can help people to decide wisely and buy the product that best for their own analysis base on the review of lina and through the use of blockchain they will provide us a transparency to the product that we really want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: