Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

The project is a great idea, but reading some parts of it, it needs more research to become successful. It's a lot and it's well thought of already, but there's still a lot to be improved.
Well, many projects are like that. The project is obviously still in the developmental stage. Usually it's still mid stage on release.
There are some basics that they missed out, and many stuff that would "depend on configuration" or "could be". They do have an mvp but it wasn't really market attractive.
They can't just focus on that part. They probably need to finish technical stuffs first. They are probably still gathering funds and only finished basic stuff like smart contracts and the tokens. You can't finish the Lina core blockchain or the lina bridge in one day. That mvp is just an example, creating the real interactive one wouldn't be in one day, too.
Well, based on the roadmap yes. The real lina review would be released by the end of the year.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

"7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the
Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being
approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers."
If reviews are subject to Lina.review staff's approval or by votes of Helpers, does that mean quality reviews are equivalent to positive reviews only?

Lina.review's staff can continuously assess a review and assessing it means that they're checking the credibility of an review, whether it's a positive or negative review, the important thing that matters is the accuracy of the said review.

Is there a possibility that a big company can bribe this LINA>REVIEW company?
well there is so many money involve around all over the world when it comes to product reviews.
there are so many fake reviews that we can read. it just the matter of money.
I hope LINA will never go down and destroy their company's credibility.
Could possibly happen. Though they cannot bribe Lina I think because it is a blockchain but i read somewhere in their whitepaper that advertisers/merchants interacts with helpers. I was thinking also maybe this way that they interact which means they communicate, could also be a possible way to bribe the helpers. What do you think about it?
I think they have morality about doing right on the review, and besides they hired as helpers and they need to show their abilities being a good reviewer.
I think quality reviews, instead of "positive reviews only" it would be "critical reviews only".
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

I just want to quote something in LInA Whitepaper (for clarification)

This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the reward sharing flows: (page 18)

7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.

This is the statement that I just want to be clear.  Based on my understanding, a common/ordinary user can also make a review through LInA review system but the question is, why it should be approved by the LInA staff or need votes from the Helpers? And what will happen to the disapproved reviews? Will the LInA staff delete this review or put it in a trash?

I believe that these actions are just a precautionary measure to filter those irrelevant or non-sense reviews. We are talking about “quality” reviews here so I think there’s a filtering happening on the LInA Core Private Blockchain. Does this affect the transparency feature that LInA wants to promote?

Give me your views.
Users are ordinary individuals who just had experienced using the services of products being advertised. They are not the official reviewers which they call helpers. Most of the helpers were former users that been promoted to helpers and they are one of those who will filter the reviews made by ordinary users. In my opinion, transparency means whether it be negative or positive it should be posted.

I agreed on what you just said, the mission and goal of Lina.reviews was really quite good. Obviously, all Helpers came from the common users where the Helper board approved them. Then, it is the helpers duty to do their task as well as the transparency is the goal of Lina.reviews. Smiley
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

What is their desired Soft cap/Hard cap for their ICO ? And what is the ICO price of its token ?

According to their White paper, the ICO will produce 300 million Lina tokens in its ICO phase and Another 600 million tokens will be produced in the consecutive years(in the course of ten years). I don't see what is their Hard cap or soft cap for their project. The ICO price they are targetting is 1 usd per token.
Do they have already announced when will this ICO be started? i am looking forward to this project as i have been here asking questions from the moderators.
They don't announce yet the ICO sale/Crowdsale yet. But based on their roadmap it will be between Q2 and Q3 of 2018 where they will generate tokens and release their alpha platform. Maybe we should ask some developer out there.
Wow this is nice,i have bookmarked this thread so i can check it day by day,should we have some telegram group so investors can join ?
i think it's a good idea to have a telegram so that everyone can reach and giving their feedback about the project even at the end of the ICO.

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

What are the best criteria to choose a helper for LINA.REVIEW??

DO they need to be financially stable so corruption can be limited?
Do they need to be popular people so the community will trust them more?
Do they need NOT to be an owner of any company or product for the review not to be biased?

DO helpers really be that efficient in making reviews for the company to stay transparent? Or this will be another money market?
They need to be real users first for them to really say something legit about the products or services being advertised. If they’ve not been real users i doubt their reviews will be credible even.
that is right, you don't give the real prove if you did not use the product, and you should also must try or make some demonstration about the product before you gave the real review.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

Anyone who loves online shopping customer and consumers is likely to see an online review about the product and services they want to purchase but some of those doesn't trust online rating or reviews.
What about applcations we see in apple store and playstore? Each application has their own ratings and reviews. I wonder who might be the reviewers behind every rating they get, are they from a review company of just been done individually by clients or users? Me my self even if i am asked to rate and review i dont do.

Me too. I feel lazy to make a review if they ask me to do. Because I don't think that as necessary. But then I realized how important to give feedback.

i think its important before we download an application to review it first because for me that is the way on how we recognize  the application and how to use it, but i will give a feedback after i try the application and if the review about it is correct.
What is funny is even if the application is only few months old you will already see 4.5 star ratings  Smiley. How could that be? I can still remember skype after having a bad video conversation with someone, review slot will right away appear after the call. How can i give a 5 star rate if i had a bad call experience during that time? Sometimes it is not the application that is the problem, sometimes it is just the internet connection but just because i was disgusted i give them poor rating.
because those who give a 5 star on the feedback is those who provide the application and their family too. the problem also is the wrong review of the application which make cause a bad effect on the users.
ershva

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

if dev manager gives the token distribution to the wallet address but in the registration there is no request to fill it ,, means we will send a private message to send it
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

Anyone who loves online shopping customer and consumers is likely to see an online review about the product and services they want to purchase but some of those doesn't trust online rating or reviews.
What about applcations we see in apple store and playstore? Each application has their own ratings and reviews. I wonder who might be the reviewers behind every rating they get, are they from a review company of just been done individually by clients or users? Me my self even if i am asked to rate and review i dont do.

Me too. I feel lazy to make a review if they ask me to do. Because I don't think that as necessary. But then I realized how important to give feedback.

i think its important before we download an application to review it first because for me that is the way on how we recognize  the application and how to use it, but i will give a feedback after i try the application and if the review about it is correct.
What is funny is even if the application is only few months old you will already see 4.5 star ratings  Smiley. How could that be? I can still remember skype after having a bad video conversation with someone, review slot will right away appear after the call. How can i give a 5 star rate if i had a bad call experience during that time? Sometimes it is not the application that is the problem, sometimes it is just the internet connection but just because i was disgusted i give them poor rating.
because those who give a 5 star on the feedback is those who provide the application and their family too. the problem also is the wrong review of the application which make cause a bad effect on the users.
this scenario is common to the review industry including me have rate some application in the appstore poor because of the slow internet and this kind of conclusion can lessen the users because of vague reviews.
supsy10

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

What is their desired Soft cap/Hard cap for their ICO ? And what is the ICO price of its token ?

According to their White paper, the ICO will produce 300 million Lina tokens in its ICO phase and Another 600 million tokens will be produced in the consecutive years(in the course of ten years). I don't see what is their Hard cap or soft cap for their project. The ICO price they are targetting is 1 usd per token.
Do they have already announced when will this ICO be started? i am looking forward to this project as i have been here asking questions from the moderators.
They don't announce yet the ICO sale/Crowdsale yet. But based on their roadmap it will be between Q2 and Q3 of 2018 where they will generate tokens and release their alpha platform. Maybe we should ask some developer out there.
Wow this is nice,i have bookmarked this thread so i can check it day by day,should we have some telegram group so investors can join ?
i think it's a good idea to have a telegram so that everyone can reach and giving their feedback about the project even at the end of the ICO.

Actually,they've just announced an official Telegram Group on their Facebook Page. https://t.me/linareviewintl
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

What are the best criteria to choose a helper for LINA.REVIEW??

DO they need to be financially stable so corruption can be limited?
Do they need to be popular people so the community will trust them more?
Do they need NOT to be an owner of any company or product for the review not to be biased?

DO helpers really be that efficient in making reviews for the company to stay transparent? Or this will be another money market?
They need to be real users first for them to really say something legit about the products or services being advertised. If they’ve not been real users i doubt their reviews will be credible even.
that is right, you don't give the real prove if you did not use the product, and you should also must try or make some demonstration about the product before you gave the real review.

I don't think the above criteria are needed to be able to be a Helper. What I think the best criteria for a Helper is Integrity. No one can give a reliable and fair review if there's a record of being unfair or the Helper was being bribed to make a review for a certain product.
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

It is true that the user is often influenced by the interaction and review of other users of the product. Therefore, every review platform is very important to be reliable and trustful. I am glad that LiNA fits that characteristics plus its transparency.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

Can i ask for clarification? Will a reliable (negative) review given by a Helper be allowed by Lina Review to be posted?  Is that what they meant for transparency?
We cannot conclude that giving negative review makes transparency to all. A transparent review is a fairly criticism to all. Review must be published wether it is good or bad. Merchants paid the review, the helper will just based by how the service of a firm to the customer. That's I want to a review and as what I've read on the whitepaper of lina, they will do that.

When we say transparency in terms of business it is accepting criticisms and reviews whether it is negative nor poaitive for a certain company to know their weakness and also their stength to be developed and that is the purpose of lina review. Accepting the reviews of the people to help the companies know what is there weak points and strong points.

I agree with you about the transparency. In addition to this, the transparency also helps the users to determine what is really the reviewers needs to convey. These reviews can be used to develop a certain product to be able to be more saleable and to attain the highest quality.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

"7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the
Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being
approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers."
If reviews are subject to Lina.review staff's approval or by votes of Helpers, does that mean quality reviews are equivalent to positive reviews only?

Lina.review's staff can continuously assess a review and assessing it means that they're checking the credibility of an review, whether it's a positive or negative review, the important thing that matters is the accuracy of the said review.

Is there a possibility that a big company can bribe this LINA>REVIEW company?
well there is so many money involve around all over the world when it comes to product reviews.
there are so many fake reviews that we can read. it just the matter of money.
I hope LINA will never go down and destroy their company's credibility.
Could possibly happen. Though they cannot bribe Lina I think because it is a blockchain but i read somewhere in their whitepaper that advertisers/merchants interacts with helpers. I was thinking also maybe this way that they interact which means they communicate, could also be a possible way to bribe the helpers. What do you think about it?
What do you think about the process of submitting a review then having it be approved by lina staff or helpers?
They are being careful so that reviews on the site would only be quality reviews.
But doesn't that process mean that the results will not be transparent?
It only means that some of the reviews are not good enough or doesn't meet the standards of a critic.
That would make it seem that they are manipulating the results since not all reviews submitted can be seen.

review could be subject to being approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.

They did not say that that they will be hiding the reviews if not approved.

That is what is implied by "could be subject to being approved" What's the point of having that process if you can't do something about reviews that will not be approved?

Whenever a user clicks on the ads link, the click will be recorded on the Lina Core
private blockchain.
7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the
Lina Core private blockchain.
The clicks will be recorded, clicks on ads, clicks on submit a review. That's the point of it being on blockchain. Everything can be traced.

So I click on an ad, then made a review then click submit, then it's subject for approval. If it's not got enough, it won't be approved? What will happen to reviews submitted but not approved? Will they still be part of the score?
This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the
reward sharing flows:

This is just an example, it could be subject to change. They did not specify if the review will actually be hidden if not approved. They did not specify anything except that it "could be" subject for approval.
They should answer the question on what will happen if a review is not approved. Why not approve a review in the first place? What are the criteria for a good review? What are the things that would make your review not approved?
A white paper is just a proposal. They did their research and come up with what they think is the best for this project. I think what's on their mind  is the ability to moderate the reviews so that the review site would be a good environment.

In addition to that, it is only their provision which they think it attainable to be happen if the community will embrace their goal target. And since Lina.review has a high standard in it, I think all will depend on the result task of the helper if I am not mistaken from this understanding of mine.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

The lina project can change the wolrd of business because in this project there will be no biased reviews and paid reviewees if thats the case, lina project review will help the costumers to choose the right and proper products and services thats based in thier expectations.

That's right the Lina.review has the unique feature that the other review company doesn't have and it is the blockchain technology which will give the lina.review uniqueness because of its codes that can be traced if the said review is authentic or not.

Isn't the unique features which you are talking about is just an idea for now, meaning all of their plan in accordance to their white paper still has no proof that this project will be happen? Sorry to say this things though the idea was quite good, but as I can see it now the team of them together with the Dev. are not active so far. How can you say that this ico project of Lina.review will become successful in the end?
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

LiNA created a gateway for users and reviewers to communicate. The time that Blockchain technology was being used for the review platform, everything was globally connected and the difficulty for ordinary users to access the experts was already resolved.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

Overall, this is a well thought of project. Reading the whitepaper, it was very well researched and conceptualized. Only a few holes to be filled in once it has been launched.Decentralized, competitors listed, advantage over competitors listed, problem to be solved is clear, no claims of doing the impossible, but rather thinking first what would be the best option to solve problems with the current industry. Then, there is the target client market and target user market, all other industries, and all individual users.

That's right! I believe that this project will certainly change the image of the review industry. I really want to commend the people behind this concept which is really beneficial not only people that belong to the industry but to the ordinary users (consumers). They will surely enjoy the "value of money" effect of trustful reviews before they buy a certain product.

PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

LiNA resolved the created loophole to the current rating system that allows product or service providers to easily deal with the rating system manager. This connection will initiate connivance to change review scores in their favor resulting in biased and unreliable reviews.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.

I think this is possible, we really are waiting to see what Lina.review platform will look like and how will it function. I hope I can participate in the testing of Lina.review.

The lina project review wants to reduce the fake information or fake reviews that are  given by the fake reviewees who are being paid by the companies for the sake of their reputation, giving accutate reviews is the main function of yhe lina prjoct review .

DO you really wanna take it?
do we really need to have those comments and review? how can we be sure that those are true and will be done in a good way?
what is your measurable way to say that?
if y0ou have! tell me cause I wanna know.

Do we really need to have those comments and reviews? I think yes. In the advent of technology where almost everything can be bought online a practical review or even comments can help a buyer make a better decision in buying. Personally when I buy a mobile phone for example, aside from checking the specification of the unit I want, I also make sure to read comments, feed backs or related review so that I can get a better grasp of what I am buying before I finally buy. If people will find out that Lina reviews are reliable and Lina.reviewed products tend to be more competitive, I think this will greatly affect the market. Do we really need it? Yes we do.

To save time and avoid wasting my money on products that won't satisfy me, I usually read reviews and feedbacks about the product that I am going to buy. This will help me decide which one should I buy. So a reliable review site is very important to avoid scams.

That's a very much important actually. Perhaps there's customer that their capital payment for the goods will turn into nothing, of course we want it to be satisfy in it, therefore reviewing the item or checking them in the first place was just a normal things to do for the customer like us, isn't right?
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

I strongly suggest that Helpers should have the motivation to work. It is not all about money but the motivation to be a good and trustful reviewer. They should orient the Helpers that giving dishonest feedback will surely lose the trust of the end users in review results at the same time manufacturers don't have the reliable source of information to improve their products which is a lose-lose situation for both sides.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

Can i ask for clarification? Will a reliable (negative) review given by a Helper be allowed by Lina Review to be posted?  Is that what they meant for transparency?
We cannot conclude that giving negative review makes transparency to all. A transparent review is a fairly criticism to all. Review must be published wether it is good or bad. Merchants paid the review, the helper will just based by how the service of a firm to the customer. That's I want to a review and as what I've read on the whitepaper of lina, they will do that.

When we say transparency in terms of business it is accepting criticisms and reviews whether it is negative nor poaitive for a certain company to know their weakness and also their stength to be developed and that is the purpose of lina review. Accepting the reviews of the people to help the companies know what is there weak points and strong points.

I agree with you about the transparency. In addition to this, the transparency also helps the users to determine what is really the reviewers needs to convey. These reviews can be used to develop a certain product to be able to be more saleable and to attain the highest quality.

Maybe the reason why Lina.reviews has been created, it is because for us to prevent fake goods/items so searching it very well was one of the great things to do first and transparency will follow unto it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: