Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

What is their desired Soft cap/Hard cap for their ICO ? And what is the ICO price of its token ?

According to their White paper, the ICO will produce 300 million Lina tokens in its ICO phase and Another 600 million tokens will be produced in the consecutive years(in the course of ten years). I don't see what is their Hard cap or soft cap for their project. The ICO price they are targetting is 1 usd per token.
Do they have already announced when will this ICO be started? i am looking forward to this project as i have been here asking questions from the moderators.
They don't announce yet the ICO sale/Crowdsale yet. But based on their roadmap it will be between Q2 and Q3 of 2018 where they will generate tokens and release their alpha platform. Maybe we should ask some developer out there.
In my idea about the lina.review crodwsales their ico will run until March 31, 2018. but still up to now there is no update from them what is the latest news about their project. I guess in telegram they will give some update over there.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

Great help for the community, i think providing profits for users and experts for the system development and quality of reviews they made will become competitive and more legitimate because they cannot be easily influence or attract from the offers coming from other companies since they are paid already.

I totally agree! I think that the concept behind LInA is great and promising. It will be beneficial for every user (Value for Money), every business (Profit) and every expert (Income). This will surely boost the economy because if the people's trust will be regained to Product Reviews through this project, the users/consumers' eagerness to purchase products will tremendously increase.

It is actually really promising, so even up to now there is no update for this project of Lina.review we must embraced their target plan accordingly base in the whitepaper which is indicated all the flow  of their ico campaign project for this year up the upcoming years. Which is for sure the will gain for this one good project of Lina.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

How can be sure that these helpers wouldnt sell their good reviews to these products?Because if they can earn money from giving reviews im sure few of these people would take advantage the system's weakness?

We can never be so sure that Lina will totally eliminate this kind of cheating. But then, Lina will try to eliminate fraud and give the best honest review as much as possible. Cheaters will always look for ways just to cheat. Consumers should always be skeptic no matter what.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

Surely this would be better than those review websites that are getting paid with their good reviews,blockchain technology should be able to resolve the problem,transparency will be acquired if those people who will be accepting helpers arent going to sell their reputation too.

Yes mister/miss the lina project review will be more better than the other review websites that are being paid by the other companies just to gain positive reviews.
The legit and unbiased feedbacks will become one of the strength of the lina project, so lets  be excited to this project.

Moreover, for you to understand it easily try to check the strength of Lina.review in the old current system there is a lack of motivation for reviewers to improve their review quality. While in the current system of Lina users can become Helpers if they have many high quality reviews. Aside from that in the old current system revenue was not transparent, while in Lina.reviews revenue is completely recorded on the blockchain and very visible to the public.

Paying review companies to manipulate review results is definitely one of the problems that block chain can resolve. They now can't just pay and poof with target percentage and no accountability. With lina, we can trust the end result to be accurate.
How will the blockchain be able to resolve that problem? those greedy people who wants to earn money will always find their way to get advantage to the system's holes.
Don't be so negative about this things, though there is truth on what you stated here. Lina.review is no that stupid to make that happen. Of course they knew about it, that's why if you are going to check thei differences from the current system in accordance to lina's WP you can check it over there the strength of Lina.review

That's why Lina's platform was created. To avoid this kind of manipulation. Lina's objectives are very clear. He's right. Avoid negative issues and let's just hope for the best. I know Lina wants to end the problems and improve the system.
Certainly, you are correct pal. Lina was design as the main public Ethereum decentralized network, which uses the concept of smart contracts, was chosen to serve as the decentralized settlement layer of the Lina Platform with LINA Token and provide transparency of payment transactions, reviews and bids.

Babyjamz3026

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!
That will not be Lina’s task in my opinion since Lina is only responsible for the reviews whether it be positive or negative but i believe negative reviews has to be accompanied by a clear explanation on how they gave the product or merchant a very low or negative rate and based on those rate they can make their services better if the costumer or helpers make bad review about them and it should not be considered as a hindrance for their success.
The negative reviews must be a challenge for a certain product or services to improve it. After making improvements then this will benefit the users and later on will give a positive review which in the end will be an advantage to the merchant. 
The problem is not everyone understands this principle. Merchants who recieve negative reviews through Lina will surely be dismayed because they are paying and their payment will just result to negative reviews that would lead to low ratings also.
True not all are able to get the catch of this principles anyway. And I think receiving any negative reviews is just a normal things here. Because we all know that as a Merchant you are able to create your product to be reviewed in the platform. 
Agapelove

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

If there is someone that could answer all our questions it would be much easier for us to understand how the system will resolve the issue,but it seems that the developers and moderators are too busy to answer our quesrions  Roll Eyes
I don't think the team of lina or the developer are too busy. Perhaps, it is their intention to not to give any updates about in to find out if there is still community that will support their project as well. And they've won on this things because their community itself is the one who gave moderation about the concern question here on this thread.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

It is such an advantage to have direct access of ordinary users to experts or Helpers here at Lina Review to find the best value for money on the products and services that users are looking for.

The consumers are the real beneficiary of this project. Because nowadays people look at the internet to look for tge reviews and suggestion of place, service and products before they spend their hard earned money. This is very promising that’s why im still waiting for this project to boom.

Also the consumers are the heart of success of this project. For sure majority of the community of this project are expecting big on Lina.review, including myself due to I also believed on this project too.
The success will depends upon the investors. In my opinion, the project of lina is interesting and reliable. There's no problem dealing with their platform. The only thing I see is how the developers marketing their project. Because as of now, it seems like the lina team is not ready to a vast project. A lot of things they need to work on. But I hope that this project will successfully launch!

The inventors will surely give their money and trust in the lina review project. Because the lina project will give not just only good reviews but also they will give credible and reliable reviews based on the legit reviewees
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.
It might not happen, why? Because the helpers will automatically remove from the service if the administration or the lina core will find something fishy with their helper. If the helper will always be given an opportunity to prove herself that she is not paid helper and if the lina review will turn to trust system, I think the helpers will take advantage the system.
In our life, we have only one chance, one opportunity to prove ourselves! That's why death is always the risk of life.
You might be right because if you are one of those helpers,you might find a way to get more profits even if you risk your reputation but lets wait for the developers to come and explain how this system will work.
Perhaps, I know what you mean.  It is true that there is a big advantage for being a Helper or experts. Due to before the approval the review is very high standard it has and it will only be pass by the Helpers according to their evaluation for the products, correct me if I'm wrong in this thoughts of mine, okay. Thanks Smiley

I must agree with you sir/ mam
That is what i think it is, for a certain review to be posted only the review itself will go under the strict helpers who have their own set of criterias and these criterias are the ones who was being given by the lina in accepting reviews.
rhomzkie26

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

How would this website be different to those paid website out there? i dont really see how would that be possible because if those helpers that are reviewing these products would put negative review do you think they will get tokens for that?

That's 2 way, they can give a negative review because that product deserves the review they get, another one is the helper was paid by the rival company!
Well there will be a lot of helpers to do the review and that will be a great balance for the company. they can give bad review, but that will have a conflict if some helpers will give a great feedback.

Therefore, there is a contradiction about giving any feedback from the Helpers where the reviewers are free to give positive or negative feedback about the goods they are reviewing it.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

There are no statements in the wp regarding security of lina core other than there will be a security audit. This should be one of the top priorities for obvious reasons.

They mentioned Reputation management in their whitepaper meaning that their will be security in their core because they wanted their reputation to be clean and trusted in order for their project to work and be known by every internet user. Maybe their busy highlighting their project in different country that's why they are not here to answers all of the questions here. I still have high hopes for this project to shoot up.
My concern is actually that crypto currencies can be hacked. If lina is creating its own network for the tokens, they should take standard security measures.
I know that lina core is too hard to enter or access by a hacker. Yet we all knows that there is no imposible in the internet but lina team already made it more secured in order to have a difficulties in accessing their system.

Your concern has its basis, but I think that is one aspect that Lina.review team needs to address as well. Ideally blockchain technology can help trace the links of transactions. Unfortunately, it is not enough to prevent hacking. We can only look forward at Lina making its platform secured. I think there is a portion of payment allocated for Bug detection or similar findings in Lina.review. Good luck to us.
Good luck to the hackers. There is a chance that the possible attacks of the hackers will occur in the lina but as long as the lina core is secured and accessible only by few people, hackers can't enter its system otherwise there are inside job. But then, let see on how does lina will protect their clients and firms in possible hack.
Even the secured token and exchange can attack by the hackers. In my opinion, there is no impossible in the internet. Hackers can access lina core though it has the hardest system ever. There will be a time that the hackers will make an access for them to enter. Internet is different from reality. The impossible may become possible by the internet.

That's right! everything is possible for the hackers, He can access everything, so since it is not preventive we must do something about this things to resolve it, isn't? For sure there's a way for it to give remedy on this kind of situation.  

It is true that everything is possible when it comes to programming and everything on the net. But please take note that "Everything is possible but it will take time" depending on how complex the system and the level of difficulty vary based on the depth of the used codes. Blockchain technology was one of the most difficult systems to hack and LiNA considered this characteristic to use the said technology. The people behind who plan to hack LiNA will definitely think twice before doing so. It is not easy and cheap to hack a complex system.

The blockchain technology is one of the unique charcteristic of the lina project in which it s very difficult to hack, because of its series of codes and  if ever it will takes a long period of time for a hacker to destroy it.
Babyjamz3026

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

There should be someone to answer our questions,because we believe that this project has potentials in the future.
If the moderator is active here it will more easier for us to find good answers.??  Roll Eyes
Well, I think even there is no moderators on this project, the community believed in this lina project are accommodating all the question whether the questioner is investors or newbie here. Though, it is still much better if one of the team of this project will show up here and many member here will be glad to hear it for sure.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

I would like to state the fact that Lina.review is not only a review platform but a community platform full of opportunities were merchants, users and helpers alike may promote, send their feedback and earn by doing so. Integrity is always important and with everyone participating in Lina.review success is inevitable. People may not see the program presented by Lina.review but I do believe that people will appreciate Lina.review once it is Launch and used by consumers, helpers and merchants. For those who are asking on how accurate the reviews are, what if the review is manipulated or paid, I would say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you know that as helpers you are being paid, regardless whether your review is positive or a negative one, would you still risk loosing your position as a helper? If you are looking forward for more projects under Lina.review I think you will think twice. The qualified reviews I think will be the Helpers review. Remember, helpers will need to submit their resume/CV for review to qualify as helpers. Your true Identity will be revealed and Smart contracts will be signed. Once you do an act that violates the smart contract, you may be suspended or worse removed as a Helper. Lina.review is such a great project and vision. I do hope that people behind Lina.review will be more competent and serious in addressing concern from us users as well as for those who will Invest in the project. Good luck to us.

Very well said! I agree with you about the consequences that a Helper when he/she does dirty things inside LiNA. It is their duty to give a fair review and build specific review criteria applicable to every product or services. Lina is capable of building/expanding network of Helper that will surely produce high-quality reviews.
Agapelove

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

If there is someone that could answer all our questions it would be much easier for us to understand how the system will resolve the issue,but it seems that the developers and moderators are too busy to answer our quesrions  Roll Eyes
For me even there is no Moderators or developer for us to find out the answer to all our question,  I think reviewing their whitepaper is enough for us to understand for what lina.reviews really all about on this project. Though, we  knew it is ERC20 ethereum based platform.
rhomzkie26

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

When is the end of the ICO or information about insevtition.. I cant find both of this. Can anybody help me, please? Roll Eyes

According to my source of how long this campaign will run, this will end until March 31 2018. I don't know if there is an extension after their campaign. But try to check their telegram information channel.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

It should be well polished before it will be released to the public,because there will always be people who will take advantages using the system's holes.
Lets hear something about the moderator or the developers,so we would have more information about this project.

But overall i think thils will benefit most of the advertisers, because it will be much easier for them to connect to those targeted consumers.

The Lina project will make sure that before the launching of their businesses they will make sure that there will be no major problems when it comes to the reviews of the consumers to the products or services.

I hope there will be no major problem after their ICO projects, instead there is more improvement to be happen for their plan.
But for the past few weeks there is no update about this project of Lina.review

I am pretty sure that the lina project wil not be encountering major problems because the developers make sure that the company is developed very well before they launched lina
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:50:23 PM

It is such an advantage to have direct access of ordinary users to experts or Helpers here at Lina Review to find the best value for money on the products and services that users are looking for.

The consumers are the real beneficiary of this project. Because nowadays people look at the internet to look for tge reviews and suggestion of place, service and products before they spend their hard earned money. This is very promising that’s why im still waiting for this project to boom.

Also the consumers are the heart of success of this project. For sure majority of the community of this project are expecting big on Lina.review, including myself due to I also believed on this project too.

The success of this project is in the hands of the companies and also to the entrepreneur who are willing to join in the launching of the lina project review.
And as per my own opinion this project will become a huge success because of its unique characteristic as a review company
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

To be a reviewer of LINA.REVIEW "HELPER" you need to pass your CV to their team and they will review your portfolio if you are eligible to be one of the team members to make a decent review for their client's establishment or product. The team just want to have a great company and will run long for better and will give right feedback and unbiased blog for anyone.

But what i don't understand is, why is there a need for Lina users reviews be subjected for approval by Lina review staff and needs to get votes from Lina helpers? Does this mean bad reviews of Lina users could be deleted Huh  Huh Huh

Where did you read that? Lina review staff approval and votes from helpers? I have not read any portion on the whitepaper that states the need for staff approval. I know that applicants are pre-qualified before they become Helpers but it is not stated that Lina review staffs need to approve reviews before they are reflected in the Lina.review platform. If that will be the case, using blockchain technology will not be necessary.

Quoted from Lina whitepaper https://lina.review/lina_whitepaper.pdf
There are 2 options to become a Helper:
1. Sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, etc. The applicant is only considered as a Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. Please note that in the later stages of the system, when Lina.review has grown, the approval for being a Helper will be very strict due to the user-oriented assessment of the system.
2 Publish lots of quality reviews, which are widely accepted (like/agree). After reaching the specific level, the reviewer will be promoted to Helper. Note that depending on the size of the system that this threshold will also increase accordingly.

On number 2 you can see that to be a Helper one can opt to publish lots of quality reviews which are widely accepted (like/agree), not necessarily vote but I guess its similar.

Is it santino11 posted the quoted statement? I think you may find it here. Kindly check page 18 and #7 of the LiNA whitepaper.

7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.

Babyjamz3026

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

How can be sure that these helpers wouldnt sell their good reviews to these products?Because if they can earn money from giving reviews im sure few of these people would take advantage the system's weakness?
The lina review cannot assure us that they can moderate all of their helpers. Moderate in terms that they know that their helpers are accountable to their own obligation. But the project will make a way to tract the helpers who will sell their reviews in the firms. I am sure that there is no possibility to eliminate fraud reviews but it can be decreased as time goes by.
Actually, Lina.review is not saying any promises to their investors or community. Though being a helper on lina is one of the good things because they ca charge any fee once they do review on the products according to their job descriptions here.  
Agapelove

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Hi, everyone! What is the status of Tokensale? Do we know where sales will end? Roadmap after Jan, 15th is uncertain

I also have the same question. The dev here is not active I haven’t seen them replying to anyone’s inquires, which I think they should have someone to answer our questions. Im also looking at telegram if they have but I don’t see it. Their website doesen't say much about the status of their tokensale.  I don’t know now where to get some info or status about this.

Where in the same page about that thoughts of thinking. Sometimes I've been thinking about it became a mysterious things to me. I guess since it was started none of the team shows any update about the Lina project. What do thinks guys abut this matter.
rhomzkie26

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

The success of this project is in the hands of the companies and also to the entrepreneur who are willing to join in the launching of the lina project review.
And as per my own opinion this project will become a huge success because of its unique characteristic as a review company

Do have any basis example of why Lina.review will become a huge success in the long run? Because, I don't know if that is a guess or what? how can you say it will become successful if the project itself is not giving any update to their community here also to their investors too.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: