Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

Strangely enough, it seems that no one would give up this project, and, as the development team supports it. It's strange that they are not active. Neither here at the forum and in the group of telegrams they are also not visible. That's why everyone here comes up with the history of this project, that they have failed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

There are so many queries ranging from the people around the Wikibits community, as well as a lots of feedbacks for the Wikibits project, some are positives and some are negatives. That is common. Not all feedbacks that could be heard and received from the people is all positive ones. The negatives will not brimg the projec down but will make it more developed. Because it should be put in a good way such as for improvement. That is the thing that Wikibits should do.
The communities of projects are always classified into 2 camps, positively set-up and negatively. If all were set-up positively, it would cause a series of suspicions on the part of inhabitants, indeed so does not happen that all without exception like project. Too most and with negative photo. Everywhere balance and it properly is necessary. And who was right , we will look up after exit token.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Any negative feedback is criticism, and criticism is mostly constructive and can be used to improve the project. Therefore, it is necessary to draw conclusions to the developers
But as compared to other projects, wikibits actually has too low difficulties and also i am sure that the team is really working hard for a better future of this project. This project really has a good hard working team.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

There are so many queries ranging from the people around the Wikibits community, as well as a lots of feedbacks for the Wikibits project, some are positives and some are negatives. That is common. Not all feedbacks that could be heard and received from the people is all positive ones. The negatives will not brimg the projec down but will make it more developed. Because it should be put in a good way such as for improvement. That is the thing that Wikibits should do.
The true indeed mate. Negative comments have been spreading against this project and I was wrong to believe on them in the beginning. I can see that wikibits is steadily growing which is the opposite of the negative comments spread throughout the vommunity about this project.

Every person had their own comments about the project because of what they see. Some of them is giving up already but others keep fighting that wikibits is still alive. Maybe the devs are just very busy with some matters or personal.

Yeah right, this project already received a lot of positive and negative comments. But no one is forcing us to stay and support the project. If they want to leave they can freely leave.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

The true indeed mate. Negative comments have been spreading against this project and I was wrong to believe on them in the beginning. I can see that wikibits is steadily growing which is the opposite of the negative comments spread throughout the vommunity about this project.

Every person had their own comments about the project because of what they see. Some of them is giving up already but others keep fighting that wikibits is still alive. Maybe the devs are just very busy with some matters or personal.

Yeah right, this project already received a lot of positive and negative comments. But no one is forcing us to stay and support the project. If they want to leave they can freely leave.
Exactly my friend! This project is just trying to look for profit just like anyone of us here. So if you dont feel like supporting this project you are free to exit.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

It is because we people have different perspective. It is normal that we can heard some comments that is against the project because these can also lift up the team and will be encouraged to work more.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Any negative feedback is criticism, and criticism is mostly constructive and can be used to improve the project. Therefore, it is necessary to draw conclusions to the developers
But as compared to other projects, wikibits actually has too low difficulties and also i am sure that the team is really working hard for a better future of this project. This project really has a good hard working team.
Yes, I agree with you the team behind the project really believes in hard work. Wikibits is aiming to provide the best information for our queries. Their idea is not so unique but they want to make this service better from other platforms which are already in this industry. They are doing very well right now. Defiantly the project will reach to moon after some time later.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Strangely enough, it seems that no one would give up this project, and, as the development team supports it. It's strange that they are not active. Neither here at the forum and in the group of telegrams they are also not visible. That's why everyone here comes up with the history of this project, that they have failed.

You are right mate. I also noticed that. Even in the telegram they are not usually active there. Maybe they are just busy now for the goodness of this project or maybe not. But I have seen one from the admin giving reply to someone in the telegram. He only quoted that if we have issue regarding this project we need to send an email to them. I hoped they will clarify this things.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

If they are so hardworking, then why do not they answer in a telegram or on a forum? It does not take much time, but without communication I can quickly think that the team was blown away.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

If they are so hardworking, then why do not they answer in a telegram or on a forum? It does not take much time, but without communication I can quickly think that the team was blown away.
Communication is actually a must and also each individual needs to learn to communicate well with the devs and also the team members for further contact. A good relation is always been proven by a better communication system.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

I agree, but i think their team should solved every negative feedback seriously. Don't be late for make clarification.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

Yes, I agree with you the team behind the project really believes in hard work. Wikibits is aiming to provide the best information for our queries. Their idea is not so unique but they want to make this service better from other platforms which are already in this industry. They are doing very well right now. Defiantly the project will reach to moon after some time later.

Wikibits seems having trouble in promoting their platform because I am not usually seeing it here in this forum. I usually think if they can stand a chance with the existing search engine which gives free services.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Each of us has our own reactions about the project because of what we observed everyday.But Lets just put ourselves in positive side always.Because wikibits is getting strong and stable as days passes by.

Yeah right, let's all be positive with this project and hope that this project will continue to improve. I really hope that devs and team members will also become active again.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

We cannot blame other people what they want to say about this project. Wikibits really have to assign an active community manager that will help them to explain and answer what is the project all about.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

I'll side with your thoughts, criticism is the only way to improve further the functionality of the platform. It opens an opportunity to correct their recent mistakes on their platform. 
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

Wikibits seems having trouble in promoting their platform because I am not usually seeing it here in this forum. I usually think if they can stand a chance with the existing search engine which gives free services.
This is not big problem, but i really appreciate this project, at least they have big update about their alpha version for new user testing.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

Who knows where all the administrators of this project have gone? They are not in the telegram group, nor here at the forum. This is very strange and makes me nervous.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

This is not big problem, but i really appreciate this project, at least they have big update about their alpha version for new user testing.

It's actually a huge problem, investment fundamentals like launching an alpha or showing a product are being set aside when it comes ICO nowadays. What's important is to have a lot of supporters and a lot of noise for a project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Who knows where all the administrators of this project have gone? They are not in the telegram group, nor here at the forum. This is very strange and makes me nervous.
Wikibits is actually a quite busy project and also needs a huge time in developing the project. I think that the administrators or the team members is quite busy in fixing the issues and will be available shortly to answer each possible query here and even in telegram.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

It's actually a huge problem, investment fundamentals like launching an alpha or showing a product are being set aside when it comes ICO nowadays. What's important is to have a lot of supporters and a lot of noise for a project.
Yes a project actually needs to get more and more famous so that it can get a good amount of investors to the project who will gradually give the project a good future. Als more and more investors should get attracted towards the project for huge success ahead.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: