Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10004 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki is a great project to solution problem of people. The token supply of WIKIBITS project is too much good. WIKIBITS will release total 1.5 billion token. When WIKIBITS project will be added on coinmarketcap??
This project will be listed on the coinmarketcap after the ICO stage and it will also get listed on some exchange as it is a very important part of the project and its future. WIKIBITES can give best solutions to peoples problem and get high traffics to on their website.
Where make you sure that WIKIBITS will listed on the coimarketcap after the ICO stage, who know this project can listed sooner?
The possibilities that it will be listed sooner if the ICO will hit the HardCap as soon as possible. The crowd sale determines that there are a lot of people who are interested in this project and it  will require an exchange.

Whether they will reach the hard cap or not the project must be listed in some good exchanges because this is the reasons why investors are joining new project, to buy cheap at ico sales, hold for a while then sell when its high. Then buy again when its down. A market place will make the success of every project and also the seriousness of the devs.

I learn in this cryptoworld that even if the project is not that good as long as there will be a lot of investors(for the sake of high ROI) and their token will be listed to an exchange you will gain profit as long as you can dispose you token before the value goes down.
Wikibits on the otherhand is a good project and I think it can attract more investors even if the market is going down.

ICO is not finished yet and they are also not in any exchange. That means the same scenario is also possible for Wikibits. Many startups were good projects but many of them also gone scam or after the good ROI the devs. sold all tokens and did not take care anymore about the project.
So what are you trying to understand? It seems your making doubt to everyone because your not clarifying your content. From what I understand based on your quote is that this platform has also a chance that they will just collecting funds and after that no more updates.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki is a great project to solution problem of people. The token supply of WIKIBITS project is too much good. WIKIBITS will release total 1.5 billion token. When WIKIBITS project will be added on coinmarketcap??
This project will be listed on the coinmarketcap after the ICO stage and it will also get listed on some exchange as it is a very important part of the project and its future. WIKIBITES can give best solutions to peoples problem and get high traffics to on their website.
Where make you sure that WIKIBITS will listed on the coimarketcap after the ICO stage, who know this project can listed sooner?
The possibilities that it will be listed sooner if the ICO will hit the HardCap as soon as possible. The crowd sale determines that there are a lot of people who are interested in this project and it  will require an exchange.

Whether they will reach the hard cap or not the project must be listed in some good exchanges because this is the reasons why investors are joining new project, to buy cheap at ico sales, hold for a while then sell when its high. Then buy again when its down. A market place will make the success of every project and also the seriousness of the devs.

I learn in this cryptoworld that even if the project is not that good as long as there will be a lot of investors(for the sake of high ROI) and their token will be listed to an exchange you will gain profit as long as you can dispose you token before the value goes down.
Wikibits on the otherhand is a good project and I think it can attract more investors even if the market is going down.

ICO is not finished yet and they are also not in any exchange. That means the same scenario is also possible for Wikibits. Many startups were good projects but many of them also gone scam or after the good ROI the devs. sold all tokens and did not take care anymore about the project.

I agree, but the project is still new and lets' see how well it will go. I just hope that it will not turn to scam and also hoping that they will continue developing this project what ever may happen.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

So what are you trying to understand? It seems your making doubt to everyone because your not clarifying your content. From what I understand based on your quote is that this platform has also a chance that they will just collecting funds and after that no more updates.
There is a difference between being careful and being cautious. I think he is just being careful of what ICO he wants to be involved in. That's what in the mind of every investor - to be careful of where you invest your resources.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Wikibit will surely have a great strategy for thier business to suceed the have experience with diffirent companies for alot of year. Investors of this project can have a peace of mind that thier money is safe and secured.
yes it should be done by this project so they can be in demand by many investors if the project has a good strategy I think this project will be successful.
The team will really do that in order to protect the trust and loyalty of their customer by providing a safe and secured way of investing their money in this platform. But to prove this, let's just wait for the time when WIKIBITS will become live so we can experience what it can truly bring to its user, whether it's worth a try or a fail one.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

What more interesting about this project. It gives us a lot of great opportunitues that we should not it pass. Yes, because Wikibits is offering users and consumers unprecedented access to information and community evaluations, Wikibits will directly impact user knowledge and solution-based product development. So for the team, just keep progressing!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Even if the project is still new we still need to believe that it will succeed, by the help of many people. But, we cannot still remove the possibility that this project will turn to scam in the near future or maybe someday if people lost interest to it.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

The wikibits has a good roadmap. You guys need to expand your community to gather more investors for your project. Better do some advertisements as well to increase leads.

Yeah, that's right why can't I see any good news and updates about these project? Are they lazy to launch any bounty campaigns?

really? they dont have bounty campaign? I did not search about this yet but if a startup company does not have a bounty campaign in bitcointalk, then I dont understand why they try to advertise here... Bounty Campaign is the A and Z in Bitcointalk to advertise your project!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

Wikibit will surely have a great strategy for thier business to suceed the have experience with diffirent companies for alot of year. Investors of this project can have a peace of mind that thier money is safe and secured.

I am looking forward for more developments and announcements about the latest news of ico sales. If the ico will reach hard cap then we can surely expect that wikibits will fulfill all their plans.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

The wikibits has a good roadmap. You guys need to expand your community to gather more investors for your project. Better do some advertisements as well to increase leads.

Yeah, that's right why can't I see any good news and updates about these project? Are they lazy to launch any bounty campaigns?

really? they dont have bounty campaign? I did not search about this yet but if a startup company does not have a bounty campaign in bitcointalk, then I dont understand why they try to advertise here... Bounty Campaign is the A and Z in Bitcointalk to advertise your project!
Yes, it's really strange. I wonder how the team conducts its advertising campaign, if they do not have generosity? In my opinion, this is a very good opportunity to express yourself and attract a lot of investors. Because the placement only on the forum will not be enough for a good development of the project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

Well, if the project develops from an already existing business, I think this is a guarantee that the business will continue to work. I will watch the project.
owenja

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

is it easy to get hold of your tokens? In many ICOs there is often a nerve wracking period of time after you send in your contribution when you are waiting to claim your tokens. the quicker and easier this process is, the better it is.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

Maybe they have some sort of advertisement plans or they just need to raise fund before opening up an opportunity for a bounty campaign. Although I believe that doing bounty campaign for advertisement is a good start in building a huge community.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

Administrators to ask you a question. Will you create a company of generosity? If so, on what terms and can beginners participate there?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

What forced you to make decision of hasty sale tokens? At least designers still disappeared nowhere and there are no reasons for panic simply.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

Well, if the project develops from an already existing business, I think this is a guarantee that the business will continue to work. I will watch the project.

You're right, it will gain trust to those investors as the team already proven their great existing projects. Well, as I look on this project it seems very attractive which can helps all of us and to the bitcoin community.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

Administrators to ask you a question. Will you create a company of generosity? If so, on what terms and can beginners participate there?
As WIKIBITS is a 2 Trillion dollar industry it had the ultimate system and advanced technology based with block chain, you can register on the website and if you have more queries you can feel free to contact for quick response on support @ wikibits.io or even you can MSG on the Official Facebook.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

is it easy to get hold of your tokens? In many ICOs there is often a nerve wracking period of time after you send in your contribution when you are waiting to claim your tokens. the quicker and easier this process is, the better it is.

Meh it's more important when it'll be listed on an exchange cause that's when the "real" issues start coming into the picture and not now. Cause everyone dumps at once
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:22:49 PM

Meh it's more important when it'll be listed on an exchange cause that's when the "real" issues start coming into the picture and not now. Cause everyone dumps at once
This project will get more traffic and demand when it is listed on an exchange and more people trade with this tokens it will increase the price due to the demand. They should get themselves listed on a popular exchange which has more people in the exchange and high traffic too.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

This project will get more traffic and demand when it is listed on an exchange and more people trade with this tokens it will increase the price due to the demand. They should get themselves listed on a popular exchange which has more people in the exchange and high traffic too.
To increase the demand we need better traffic and at the foundation level we first need to advertise the project but WIKIBITS really advertising in a better way reaching the idea and launch to all the social channels ?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

Good afternoon. If there is already a perfect solution on the Internet and I simply direct others to it, I can still count on a remuneration?

Yes, we are also working a chat box where users can ask questions and post bounties for answers
great that part will suffice for alot of queries plus it enhances member interactivity and create a social atmosphere for all to engage. i hope there wouldnt be restriction to it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: