Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10004 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

Im curious how wikibits will convince intwrnet users to use thier platform. Is there a unique feature that will be different from the sites that we used to access?
hopefully the team will be able to make something new for the project, how they can convince it.
Nowdays many of project like WIKIBITS come to the market and they all have same features so i think devlopers will give the additional features into this project therfore it can more helpfull for all the members.
I'm sure that developers should create a Wikibits project with their unique functions that will attract users to the platform.
Yes. This should be unique idea. At least, with Wikibits we can earn token by contribute to thei platform. But i really don't know another different of this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

What is is plan if the WIKIBITS if the ICO became successful after the ICO? Are they planning to talk in the big exchanges sites for the trade of tokens or coins?

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

knowing about these kinda platform early is always a good thing, people who knew about steemit in that are know making lots of money and that's why I sign up for wikibits and I try to be one of those who will start sharing knowledge on platform so I can benefit form that later and make money.
WIKIBITS is a 2 Trillion dollar market in information technology and digital market so it helps better to meet all your requirements and it had experience with Global companies using the advanced block chain system.
2 trillion dollars is so awesome at this project. But who know this come be true. If Wikibits can grow like wikipedia, i am sure that we have joined at biggest project of bitcointalk forum.
one at a time am sure it will gain momentum once launched fully i hope dev continue to work fixes more beta and engage the community this ensures project ascensions

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

knowing about these kinda platform early is always a good thing, people who knew about steemit in that are know making lots of money and that's why I sign up for wikibits and I try to be one of those who will start sharing knowledge on platform so I can benefit form that later and make money.
WIKIBITS is a 2 Trillion dollar market in information technology and digital market so it helps better to meet all your requirements and it had experience with Global companies using the advanced block chain system.
2 trillion dollar market? I mean where did you get this data? This amount of value would somehow has a lot of business that will be created. You have to make this clear because I am confused of what you are saying about this platform.

Is it really real? Any details on that 2 trillion dollar market information technology? If this is really true then wikibits really have a good potential projects. This gonna be a successful project soon.

he caught that work from their website, if you focus you will notice 2 trillion dollar but they you press read more will get nothing, anyway what I know is 1 billion Wikibits Tokens will be reserved to distribute to the community for their contributions over the 50 years.

We delivery on basing the prospect of the white paper and it is 2 Trillion dollar market in information technology and digital market and how come it is 1 billion Wikibits Tokens that can be reserved to distribute to the community for their contributors over 50 years ? is that mentioned on the white paper ?
Still, even if that is the total market value of information technology and digital market I think it is still an overestimation. What marketing strategies are the planning to do to reach that market value?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

What is is plan if the WIKIBITS if the ICO became successful after the ICO? Are they planning to talk in the big exchanges sites for the trade of tokens or coins?
I bet they are willing to add some developments and updates to the website, and listing to an exchange is the number two.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

There are so many different projecrs that come exist here in the community of crypto curremcy. And here it comes, a project with greatness, which is the Wikibits. This project has been created to marshal the information and
knowledge of the community to explore a wholly different approach to the development and application of information and blockchain technology. So, keep progressing team Wikibit!
rudilo

Activity: 1834

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

Project wikibits really interesting to me, I see this project has offered a very interesting idea for me .. this wikibits made for the purpose of information and
people's knowledge explores the difference to the development and application of information and blockchain technology .. really this project offers a very interesting idea .. my mekuhat this project has been designed very well, I believe this project will be successful
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

I bet they are willing to add some developments and updates to the website, and listing to an exchange is the number two.
Where did you see the news that you reached such conclusions? Can everything be exactly the opposite?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

Wikibits is realy beneficial to internet users seeking information because it saves them alot of time manually looking for answers online.
Of course the platform does this, but Google also does this and does not need to buy tokens on the exchange to pay for its work. I do not see any special advantages of this project.
maybe you are right, but it seems to me that many people who are interested in cryptography will be interested in the Wikibits project. Soon we will see its development and those people who are interested in it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

Wikibits is realy beneficial to internet users seeking information because it saves them alot of time manually looking for answers online.
Of course the platform does this, but Google also does this and does not need to buy tokens on the exchange to pay for its work. I do not see any special advantages of this project.
You should not compare Google to Wikibits. It's like comparing a bulldog to a koi, instead of comparing it to a chihuahua perhaps. Google is a search engine while Wikibits is a website that runs under a blockchain. You should know the difference between the two.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

Yes, you are right, but wikibits needs to prove that they are the best from those free projects that's already existed now. What features of wikibits that will make them different from others?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

Any altcoins or tokens want to grow need to listing at some exchange and of course, coinmarketcap if they can. I think Wikibits is not different to them.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:08:00 PM

I agree with you because this platform is for my understanding is like a search engine and why would we used this platform knowing their is a free services other than this. People naturally will prefer to used free services  even it takes time to get their information rather than paying services.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

You should not compare Google to Wikibits. It's like comparing a bulldog to a koi, instead of comparing it to a chihuahua perhaps. Google is a search engine while Wikibits is a website that runs under a blockchain. You should know the difference between the two.
But what is the difference between the two in terms of functionality? For me, I think they have the same so why using wiki while google is free and this platform needs their token to access their services.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

Yeah, this project needs to add more features that will make them different to all free websites, aside from it from the blockchain technology. They needs to have more plans to develop this project.

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

There are so many different projecrs that come exist here in the community of crypto curremcy. And here it comes, a project with greatness, which is the Wikibits. This project has been created to marshal the information and
knowledge of the community to explore a wholly different approach to the development and application of information and blockchain technology. So, keep progressing team Wikibit!

You are right, one of their advantages is this project will be in a blockchain and there will be a lot of potentials for this project. Also the devs have a good plan to make it successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ariakoli23

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

Great project dev
what prices of ICO and how much the softcap and hardcap of this ico?
do you have a bounty program?

Why so many segment of token sale and no clerar idea about bounty programme.
ariakoli23

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:02:39 PM

You are right, one of their advantages is this project will be in a blockchain and there will be a lot of potentials for this project. Also the devs have a good plan to make it successful.

This type of project is appritiated that it will be on blockchain. Lets see the progress of this project.
pdahl

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

So you can get tokens for contributing an article or add valuable comments to existing articles which later will be converted to the Wikibits coin. If I have these coins I might want to sell them to cash out for my article writing. But why would anyone buy these from me? 
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

The first blackchain-based,
Solution-Drive Wiki
Tired of Googling to find the right solution or wait for the answers that Yahoo!
Feedback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: