Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

I think the reason why people want bitcoins now is because of the potential it has to be a huge successful digital currency to be ever used mainstream. That's why I think a lot of people are investing in bitcoins and holding until bitcoins finally booms all over the world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

People want bitcoin because of the fact that if you knew how to deal with it you will surely gain something for your self and even for your family and that would make you feel quite fulfilled. Like for me since I've known bitcoin it gave me the chance to learn alot of things especially crypto trading and I have now the opportunity to earn while still at home looking after my kids and taking care of our home.
kadutz25

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be converted to other currencies as a result of money is a basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency that has a very high price and we can also invest in bitcoin. Smiley
FARid211

Activity: 1890
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

hlo everyone....
  we all know that bitcoin is now most valuable crypto currency in online.  we can easily convert bitcoin into real money...we also use bitcoin for various perpose in online...i think. . so that people want bitcoin.
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining which also helps in keeping huge amount of a currency, i still prefer bitcoin.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

Because they recognize that crypto terms such as Bitcoin are no more virtual than conventional money.
Bitcoins do not have value as a physical commodity, such as gold, and are not accepted as a legitimate tender, like dollars.
People want Bitcoin because it's popular. Bitcoin is a social network. The community of bitcoins is active and acts like other online social networks.
Bitcoin is decentralized and limited. This is an important factor for many Bitcoin users. Bitcoin is difficult for governments to track and collect taxes. In addition, unlike financial money produced by central banks, there is a restriction on common bitcoins, limiting how much the currency can depreciate due to inflation.
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:03:24 PM

Who wants Bitcoin? If people would lke to get BTC its price wouldn't go down. XD There are already a lot of better crypto than BTC...
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

Why people want bitcoin?? Because people know that they have benefited in bitcoin. Bitcoin is one type of vehicle that gets the most attention and deservedly so. They believed the cryptocurrency is a good investment. Aside from that, they believe bitcoin is a new model it represents can revolutionize how people share values and do business. And you can transfer money anytime, and anywhere.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
Basically if you buy bitcoin you will get more money soon or in the future i remember the value of bitcoin before is $1 only and now when you see the value of bitcoin now its more good to buy because bitcoin will become more popular soon regret or believe just think.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

People want bitcoin because it has the potential to increase its value in the future. However, there was a recent plunge value of bitcoin which made me think that there are lots of people who are disappointed and keeps on saying that bitcoin will crash more in the future. I've been reading an article since last weeks because I am curious bout the real reason why bitcoin has fallen below $9,000. Bitcoin was banned in different countries, but most of the experts said that bitcoin has nothing to do with the economy of a certain county
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:03:49 AM

Sadly, most people are after Bitcoin's price appreciation which isn't really a good foundation to start with when joining the crypto world... Now that Bitcoin price has plunged deep, many have become uncertain and moved their funds out, while some continue to stay without knowing what to do next.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:04:39 AM

you must know the difference of currency and assets. bitcoin belongs to an asset so if you do something with bitcoin it is not good because bitcoin has a price up and down. but you will be more secure if the transaction using your country money. bitcoin is better kept and sold in money.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:09:06 AM

People want bitcoin because it has the potential to increase its value in the future. However, there was a recent plunge value of bitcoin which made me think that there are lots of people who are disappointed and keeps on saying that bitcoin will crash more in the future. I've been reading an article since last weeks because I am curious bout the real reason why bitcoin has fallen below $9,000. Bitcoin was banned in different countries, but most of the experts said that bitcoin has nothing to do with the economy of a certain county

People want Bitcoin it's because they can gain more in every Bitcoin they they invest. If the Bitcoin price would be higher for sure they gain more. And most important Bitcoin help each individual who wants to earn.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:09:36 AM

There are many reasons for people want bitcoin. For me bitcoin price was very high & earning part  are really profitable for value, Actually I want bitcoin for price but at this time you can see price are really very getting low.

marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

Bitcoin despite of lots of good characteristic it has when it comes to ease of payment transaction by using btc as mode of payment, we can't deny the fact that most people are not buying bitcoins to serve as token and use for digital transaction for availing goods and services online but as risky yet good profit-yielding coin that they buy and plan to hodl for future surge.
The reason why so many people want to have bitcoin is very much obvious and that is all of us really want to have more money in their wallets and there is no other better option than that of investing in bitcoin in order to make things happen in a way they want. In addition to this, most of the people are very well aware of the future of bitcoin. So they are interested in making their future bright too by getting into it.

rinamor

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

Some people want bitcoin because you can earn plenty of money through it. Also, I watched some news and read some articles that are saying some people become millionaires and billionaires with the help of bitcoin. I have some goals and dreams in life, but we all know that most of the thing that we want can be bought, but we don’t have the money to purchase that item or stuff. That is my reason why I want to obtain bitcoin.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

Actually people do bitcoin is the best oppurtunity because its nice and very great job to us, so that bitcoin is the best you earning more coins and investing its a challenging work.
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

It is because bitcoin is a profitable type of investment. You will also get a big amount of money for investing your money. We all intends to earn profit to sustain our financial expenses, but there will always be a excess money. That excess money should always be for investing, it is a kind of money your willing to lose because it wont affect your financial status.

Simply investing your excess money on your bitcoin assures your future. Remember that bitcoin doesnt reach its peak yet. People should understand what bitcoin is and whats its full capacity in the future. Investing on it and putting your trust will help you to earn money as bitcoin also gains benefit from the trust you gived on it.
Razo123

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

People want bitcoin because of money. They can earn money through investment or bounty campaigns. With this, people who uses bitcoin caan buy their neccessities in everyday living.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

Bitcoin has been making news for seemingly unstoppable rise in the stock market. People want bitcoin because they want to earn more coins from it by wisely investing and trading them for future's family use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: