Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:47:32 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
Because bitcoin has many advantages like you can use it in easy transaction without paying to second party that will process your transaction. Next it is not control by the government because in bitcoin there is a blockchain.A set of people voluntary process your transaction. And to the fact that there so many personalities become more rich because of bitcoin. Not only rich but become millionaire. As an admirer we want to be like them and we also want to taste the life they had. And thats why people want bitcoin.
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:04:36 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
They want bitcoin  because they all know that it is an big big income and help them a lot, you can work with bitcoin at home no time so much consuming
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:32:11 AM

They want no  because  it helps them a lot of things it a accessible  and easier way of transaction  to
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

Try to invest your bitcoins in some promising icos like this, debitum network! Or trade your bitcoin in some exchanges(binance,bittrex and etc) and buy altcoins. Try to buy altcoins such as ETH, ETC and ZCL. It could boom in the future. Smiley
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:42:29 AM

Right now speculation more than anything else I'd say...
people like bitcoin now because of the profit that bitcoin can give to their lives, through bitcoin of coarse they can earn money that they are not thinking that they can get but of coarse they did.  Thats the thing that people want in bitcoin, bitcoin can really change their lives so that they really want bitcoin now.

santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:55:47 AM

Bitcoin is developed to make the transactions easier which is a very big help to everyone. Is there any person who still want to suffer if there's a method that is very useful and harmless? I think no one. Another thing is that, bitcoin is considered as an asset by those people because it has a great profit when it holds for a long time. I know that holding is really risky, but there are some rumours that keeps on telling that bitcoin will reach $30,000 this year, which made others to continue holding their coins and wait until it happened. Different people, different perceptions.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

People wants Bitcoin because they are hoping that someday they lives will change by earning from trading. Many people have already changed their lives because they earned so much from holding it for a long time ago then sell as they have reached the desired income. Trading in Bitcoin can reduce the proverty rate and can help the people in our society to live better and easier. Bitcoin can be use in daily lives wherein we can use it to buy or pay our monthly expenses thru online that has no charge and hassle free. So we better to invest now and hold because there are speculations that Bitcoin will rise up.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:10:01 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency.so many people interested it and invest it,because it got money.Every person needs money for life. And bitcoin is a valuable money because, it is a crypto currency. So, through this bitcoin, we can own a lot of money. Bitcoin is a good business. By using bitcoin people solve own poverty problem.
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

People are able to live up to their wealth, and bitcoin is a crypto currency that people can easily make money. At present, there is a bitcoin in the first place in the digital currency. Increasing the cost of bitcoin and the need for human consumption is increasing day by day. so people want bitcoin.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:19:53 AM

We all know that bitcoin has great features that helps people in different terms. Some people tend to earn bitcoin so that they can gain profit from it. Some people want bitcoin for efficiency, we all know that transactions in bitcoin is fast and it can be done anywhere regardless of what nation you belong to. I earn bitcoin for both so that I can gain profit and convenience.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:20:45 AM

There are some benefits that bitcoin can give to people to get their satisfaction that they want. Just like those people who earned money from bitcoin especially those students who can't sustain their every day needs. Owning bitcoin can be also an investment or an asset because we don't know if in the future we can get stable jobs that can provide our daily needs for our entire life.
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:22:47 AM

People want Bitcoin because it help us for our financial problem, through earning this. Bitcoin is crypto currency that convertable into many different currencies like pesos, so many people wants bitcoin.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:29:34 AM

People want bitcoin Because this is need and also it is a way to get success in cryptourrency Field by doing nothing and just need to hold bitcoin for long term .
Here if you will try to find people that how did they got success then you will found that most of them.become rich by hold Thier btc , here I am also a example of that type of bitcoiner who become a big earner by holding bitcoin otherwise in my hand only a small final Value was whose no value was in my hand .
But in present time if Value of bitcoin will fall to 2-3 times then still I will have lots of Money in my wallet by Fiat Value , so a type of expectations we have with bitcoin for future where future is bright .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

I think people want bitcoin because of its value and because of its popularity nowadays and no one can stop that
Portgas ace

Activity: 98

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

Why would people want bitcoin!!
This is the topic is good, I think people want bitcoin because the price of the market is very expensive, and because of the total supple bitcoin very limited so maybe because that’s what makes people really want to have Bitcoin.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

It's also possible we all still ask ask why with his growing era of sophisticated ways to earn money. Now we see the birth of the digital currency that is money we could have but we cannot see for real such banknotes. so now everyone's just reasonable hunting digital currencies like bitcoin. I don't think like that.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:15:33 AM

To be honest,most people wants bitcoin for its speculative purposes nor for its future technological currency.We know that bitcoin is here in use for almost a decade but most of the people talking about bitcoin from 2017 due to that huge bump happened at the back end of the year.
But people have to keep bitcoin for its amazing technology of peer to peer transaction and it was decentralized.You are the full controller of your bitcoin you can use it anywhere you want with ease.You just going to need the receiver bitcoin address to make transaction anywhere in the world.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, most people wants bitcoin for its speculative purposes nor for its future technological currency and we all know that bitcoin is here in use for almost a decade but most of the people talking about bitcoin from 2017 due to that huge bump happened at the back end of the year. And adding also my opinion that, people basically wants Bitcoin because of the financial help that it will give to the owners of bitcoin. In addition, there are actually numerous reasons as to why people are interested in investing to cryptocurrencies, most especially bitcoin itself. On the other hand,  the real thing that brought people in the world of bitcoin was making in the first place.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

Bitcoin has had phenomenal growth in recent years, especially in 2017.
Bitcoin with blockchain technology has attracted people all over the world.
For the individual: they buy and hold the bitcoin because of the performance and fairness it brings, they can be assured of buying and selling products without having to worry about personal information.
For the business world: they buy and hold the bitcoin because it creates gadgets that can become the trend of the future. catch the trend, investment is always beneficial.
Important is the opportunity to become rich.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:42:32 AM

they want bitcoin because,here they can cross without any banks here in our country and if they want to invest here there money will be safer than in any currencies would they like to join.
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

I think people like bitcoin because of many reason.it is one of the digital money making machine.it,s help us to earn more savings for our future needs.so people love bitcoin and they want bitcoin in their financial life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: